Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Apple Store Malaysia Thread V2, V2 > Share the joy of waiting here

views

rickyro
post Jul 24 2012, 11:32 PM

Enthusiast
908 posts

QUOTE(z3alousn3ss @ Jul 24 2012, 11:23 PM)
Another processing day goes by. How big of a fuss should I make if they miss the delivery dates? tongue.gif
the iPad 2 days brows.gif
rickyro
post Aug 16 2012, 10:42 PM

Enthusiast
908 posts

QUOTE(Memories_Fallen @ Aug 16 2012, 10:20 PM)
Malaysia's apple service is good but their apple care service really suck big time..my old ipad got wifi problem..small little dents only but when bring to applecare reseller they say I drop before so I can't get warranty..giving all excuse to not get me replacement. Went go UK for holiday, their apple store is the best!! Damn big sonemore! Went there, so professional until had to make an appointment lol..when they check..hardware check, software check everything then until they open a replacement and give it to me in half n hour. Gotta say, UK has the best apple store..Malaysia no need apple care la
in UK got problem and they don't solve, customers may bring it up to the TV you know icon_rolleyes.gif

Quite a sad thing that Malaysia treat their customer who needs warranty like they are far more superior than the customer, gotta haggle our way through eventhough we paid a decent price for it..

This post has been edited by rickyro: Aug 16 2012, 10:43 PM
rickyro
post Jun 11 2021, 02:09 AM

Enthusiast
908 posts

QUOTE(kyle46 @ Jun 10 2021, 06:10 PM)
So I ordered MacBook Air M1 from apple store Malaysia. Courier service is DHL and after I did the tracking, seems it is stuck at Subang Airport. So I called DHL to know how long it will usually take for clearance and the customer services said that I need to apply for import license/sirim for the clearance. Huh? Why on earth I have to do that? I bought it from official apple store Malaysia and I was not aware that I have to do this on my own. If I didn’t call to check with DHL, I would never know.

Is this true? Anyone experienced this before?
Apple will do it for you...you just sit back and relax... My one had the same issue too...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0347sec    0.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:59 PM