Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPA Fresh Graduate

views

rabloo
post Jul 14 2012, 06:45 PM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(weiren @ Jun 18 2012, 01:55 PM)
Hi, I was a government sponsored student and had just graduated from oversea university. I have applied for SPA and filled in the Lapor Diri form. My questions are:

1) When will I be getting replies from the government?
2) Can we work in private companies while waiting for the replies?

Also, can anyone provide some tips/guides for a fresh graduate with no working experience?
I was a JPA scholar too. I would suggest that you apply to other companies before waiting for SPA to get back to you. They may take months.
After I graduated, I did the same thing as you, Applied to SPA and Lapor Diri. Luckily already have a job offer overseas, so worked there. 2 years on.. SPA haven't call me
rabloo
post Aug 13 2013, 09:47 AM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(FortNil @ Aug 6 2013, 06:39 PM)
Hmm, but back in 2007, my cousin who is a JPA scholar, secured a job with MOTOROLA even before he graduated.  And when JPA called him up offering him to work for government, he simply tell them that he already has a job bla bla bla, and they release him from the contract.

But that was back in 2007....
You can reject the offer if they offer you a contract job, but if they offer you permanent, almost no chance. The best way is to screw the interview and ensure that they don't offer you the job. lol

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0308sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:44 AM