Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Virgin Gold Mining Corp

views

TSne0c0n
post Jun 16 2012, 10:30 PM, updated 12y ago

Getting Started
53 posts

Hi /k

I know most of my /k friends here very bijak in economic and business. Therefore i would like to ask, have you ever heard of Virgin Gold?

Few months ago my father introduced me to this so called 'investment company' and ask me to dump some of my saving to invest.

But just now, I browse internet then found many websites including Suruhanjaya Sekurity (SC) claimed that it was a scam and potentially a skim cepat kaya and not shariah compliant

Now i'm thinking to withdraw all my money before anything bad happen ohmy.gif

So /k, please comment

This post has been edited by ne0c0n: Jun 16 2012, 10:33 PM
TSne0c0n
post Jun 16 2012, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(Shadow Kun @ Jun 16 2012, 10:30 PM)
its legit. i advice u to dump at least 100k in the bisnes.
serious la bro sweat.gif

QUOTE(Keith321 @ Jun 16 2012, 10:31 PM)
please dump more money in
cannot,pokai already la

QUOTE(AceKendy @ Jun 16 2012, 10:31 PM)
belip, dun dun-belip.

ifu ayam u, i troll 1million masuk.

U KAYA-I KAYA.
silap-silap i yang kena troll with that scam company doh.gif
TSne0c0n
post Jun 16 2012, 11:02 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(ericchan @ Jun 16 2012, 10:49 PM)
is a good investment actually yg bodohnya cuma Suruhanjaya Sekurity (SC) kenapa yg ramai kat luar tu tiap tiap bulan boleh ambik balik 15% of the dividen payout? cam ne boleh scam? cuba cerita sikit boleh?
yg kawan i bulan may lepas baik punya masyuk rm200K depan saya ngan vgmc.............
I also got the dividend last month.. I also dunno why SC said it is a scam rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by ne0c0n: Jun 16 2012, 11:03 PM
TSne0c0n
post Jun 17 2012, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(samuraikacang @ Jun 17 2012, 10:35 AM)
your dividend comes from other investor money and theirs from others and so on. the later investor will suffer.

if you don't mind taking others money, continue invest.

that is why gambling is wrong.
QUOTE(lucifah @ Jun 17 2012, 10:47 AM)
gambling needs luck and skill - the money you got is from people who lost their money when betting, while knowing the risk all along

ponzi scheme needs cheating skill and gullible investors, who were not properly informed about the risks
Just google-ed about the ponzi scheme and now I know how it works;

Steps in the Ponzi Scheme
Ponzi Schemes are quite basic but can be extraordinarily powerful. The steps are as follows:

1. Convince a few investors to place money into the investment.

2. After the specified time return the investment money to the investors plus the specified interest rate or return.

3. Pointing to the historical success of the investment, convince more investors to place their money into the system. Typically the vast majority of the earlier investors will return. Why would they not? The system has been providing them with great benefits.

4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 a number of times. During step 2 at one of the cycles, break the pattern. Instead of returning the investment money and paying the promised return, escape with the money and start a new life.

It is better for me to take my deposits back before step 4 happen. Thanks for the comments guys sweat.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:30 PM