any opinion?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AppleForMyLife91
post Jun 15 2012, 11:14 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

buy at LYN better la..cheaper somemore...
+Quote Post
mnajem
post Jun 16 2012, 07:59 PM

but "blog150" in the voucher code you will get cheaper price than any lowyat member (but afaik, nexus is cheaper from lowyat member, esp aaroniac) .

if in doubt, choose pay upon receival.. good luck. that voucher code i said will only valid until 18th june 2012.. counting few days left.
+Quote Post
buysellaccount
post Jun 16 2012, 07:59 PM

Getting Started

buy at pertama complex la. best place for handphone shopping.
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 16 2012, 09:07 PM

Getting Started
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(mnajem @ Jun 16 2012, 07:59 PM)
but "blog150" in the voucher code you will get cheaper price than any lowyat member (but afaik, nexus is cheaper from lowyat member, esp aaroniac) .

if in doubt, choose pay upon receival.. good luck. that voucher code i said will only valid until 18th june 2012.. counting few days left.
i prefer to COD but i m not in klang area nor even in selangor
how many times the blog150 can be used?

QUOTE(buysellaccount @ Jun 16 2012, 07:59 PM)
buy at pertama complex la. best place for handphone shopping.
not in KL
+Quote Post
rizal13
post Jun 17 2012, 11:46 AM

Getting Started

price offer quite good but fb comment not so naise...don't know whether they serious or scam companies..did you make order already bro?
+Quote Post
gs20
post Jun 17 2012, 11:54 AM

Regular

They only act as middleman in which they aggressively seek for various supplier for various item & offer to sell their items on behalf. No doubt their price is good because they don't have to commit stock as mostly they go by drop shipping only & you can't expect much after sales service from them. They even call up one of my client which distribute machinery oil to sell their oil on their website.
Those delays are mostly cause by lack communication between supplier. They only place order with supplier after customer bank-in & sometime they don't know that supplier ran out of stock & next shipment will have to take 2 weeks to months to arrive.
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 17 2012, 05:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rizal13 @ Jun 17 2012, 11:46 AM)
price offer quite good but fb comment not so naise...don't know whether they serious or scam companies..did you make order already bro?
ya
made my order.i saw the comment in fb.bought a hd and hp with the blog150 voucher

QUOTE(gs20 @ Jun 17 2012, 11:54 AM)
They only act as middleman in which they aggressively seek for various supplier for various item & offer to sell their items on behalf. No doubt their price is good because they don't have to commit stock as mostly they go by drop shipping only & you can't expect much after sales service from them. They even call up one of my client which distribute machinery oil to sell their oil on their website.
Those delays are mostly cause by lack communication between supplier. They only place order with supplier after customer bank-in & sometime they don't know that supplier ran out of stock & next shipment will have to take 2 weeks to months to arrive.
but it would be hard to get the price lower which is lower than some of the shop
maybe it is the same as superbuy.com
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 20 2012, 08:15 PM

Getting Started

use the blog150 too many times and in the end all kena cancel. wtf
+Quote Post
mnajem
post Jun 24 2012, 08:48 AM

QUOTE(noien @ Jun 20 2012, 08:15 PM)
use the blog150 too many times and in the end all kena cancel. wtf
i only used once. don't be so greedy bro drool.gif
i paid using my credit card and was away yesterday when the parcel sent to my home.. they (Gdex, the dispatch) should call me beforehand!
anyway i will just pick up at their office in PJ.

This post has been edited by mnajem: Jun 24 2012, 08:49 AM
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 24 2012, 10:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mnajem @ Jun 24 2012, 08:48 AM)
i only used once. don't be so greedy bro  drool.gif
i paid using my credit card and was away yesterday when the parcel sent to my home.. they (Gdex, the dispatch) should call me beforehand!
anyway i will just pick up at their office in PJ.
when u order?
+Quote Post
mnajem
post Jun 24 2012, 12:27 PM

QUOTE(noien @ Jun 24 2012, 10:33 AM)
when u order?
17th June. the delivery day promised is 4-7 days not including Sat/Sun.
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 24 2012, 01:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mnajem @ Jun 24 2012, 12:27 PM)
17th June. the delivery day promised is 4-7 days not including Sat/Sun.
nice.i hope mine can reach around 4to7 days too
+Quote Post
fantasyray
post Jun 25 2012, 03:56 PM

Their CS service bad like shit.. reply 1 email also need wait 1 whole day.....never buy anythings from lazada....cancel my order but no refund my money....sucks...my money now like missing..
+Quote Post
babylck
post Jun 25 2012, 04:49 PM

Casual

Don't ever buy from lazada. Bought my Galaxy S2 from there because get a RM50 discount voucher, after the RM50 reduction the phone only cost RM1269.00 and then pay by credit card no need to pay another 3% surcharge. Waited for 9 days my package still haven't been sent out. Damn du lan, when call their CS just said have to wait full 7 WORKING DAYS. I think only COD payment mode you can get your package faster if you pay by credit card or using the discount voucher they will delay your package kaw kaw. When i try to write a review about my experience in their website it were never posted in their website. They only accept good review, bad review will be filter off! Despite their cheaper price I still feel regretted buying from them.
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 25 2012, 04:57 PM

Getting Started

i stil got some item pending for refund.waiting for the money to enter my bank acc.waited around 3days
+Quote Post
fantasyray
post Jun 25 2012, 05:31 PM

Is sibeh sibeh tulan!!they very funny 1..

QUOTE(babylck @ Jun 25 2012, 04:49 PM)
Don't ever buy from lazada. Bought my Galaxy S2 from there because get a RM50 discount voucher, after the RM50 reduction the phone only cost RM1269.00 and then pay by credit card no need to pay another 3% surcharge. Waited for 9 days my package still haven't been sent out. Damn du lan, when call their CS just said have to wait full 7 WORKING DAYS. I think only COD payment mode you can get your package faster if you pay by credit card or using the discount voucher they will delay your package kaw kaw. When i try to write a review about my experience in their website it were never posted in their website. They only accept good review, bad review will be filter off! Despite their cheaper price I still feel regretted buying from them.
+Quote Post
revelation91
post Jun 25 2012, 05:36 PM

Getting Started

slowest! dun buy!
+Quote Post
Lord_Ashe
post Jun 26 2012, 10:15 AM

Old Treasure Hunter Sidekick

I bought a PS3 game. Arrived within 1 week.
+Quote Post
mnajem
post Jun 26 2012, 10:19 AM

i received my unit yesterday. i think quite okay, except their parcel delivery, GDex i think made some BS. putting sorry note on my gate telling came to my home twice, but since I only got sorry note once.. where's the 1st sorry note?

i have my maid at home so it's a bs if they said nobody at home.so i decided to drive to PJ and take the parcel. need to call beforehand as it's not like poslaju.

i think i am okay since I got RM150 discount for the phone. except you have to bear with that. recommended but just be patient.
+Quote Post
anzhsb
post Aug 1 2012, 02:46 PM

is a scam . dont wast your time . luckily I order COD else I will be in police station now . this idiot company selling sometime that they dont even have stock .

I order http://www.lazada.com.my/Ultimate-Wash-Wax-72079.html this and it say in stock but took them 12 days and they still can not find their stock yet .

you can try COD but dont be cheated by them on your credit card .

+Quote Post
Avangelice
post Aug 1 2012, 02:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Jun 15 2012, 10:52 PM)
Can this site be trusted?
http://www.lazada.com.my/

thinking of getting my phone there.

any opinion?
Here you go.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...85218&hl=lazada
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...50026&hl=lazada
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...49894&hl=lazada
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...38735&hl=lazada
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mnajem
post Aug 1 2012, 07:28 PM

some got their stocks some does not.
i also refrain myself from buying Razr Maxx from here. They sell for RM1,549 ~ and I got a disc voucher so can get around RM1,439 without credit card fee - so awesome if no complains.

better go to a physical shop and pay some 10-20 excess..
+Quote Post
mojoman
post Aug 3 2012, 12:47 AM

is lazada a major online scam?
i called them after 11 days and customer service told me parcel is at warehouse and will send today. Right after a few hours they emailed me and tell me they do not have anymore stock....
so i told them i want a refund.... well i guess that money will never come back already.....

not sure if we can file a police report to this company for online scamming.
+Quote Post
kokokranc
post Aug 3 2012, 01:29 AM

Getting Started

lol only bodoh will surrender 1k++ to an unknown shit company just to get rm50 off
+Quote Post
foxpro
post Aug 3 2012, 01:38 AM

Getting Started

I bought Diablo from ladaza order on 26 / 7 order received on 31 /7 , they deliver within 4 days as they mention in their web.
+Quote Post
reticentknight
post Aug 10 2012, 11:01 AM

Group: New Member

[The below was posted on two other threads regarding Lazada. I'm just sharing it again on this thread.]

My experience with Lazada.com.my...

I purchased a pressure cooker unit last June 23. I paid via credit card (trusting them since some friends had good buying experiences). The order and delivery processes were smooth. The item arrived on time (June 27). But when I opened the box, I found out that the item is broken. So I immediately proceeded with the returns process. I took pictures of the item and the underlying issue and sent a mail to customer service within the same day. I also demanded a full refund since I'm not happy with the item's quality. And here's what I got as the initial reply after two days (June 29):

"We suggest you to send the item back to the manufacturer for warranty claims as it would be much faster as we would take some time to deliver the item back to the manufacturer." mad.gif

I emailed them back and told them that this is an issue that I have with Lazada.com, and not with the manufacturer, so I expect Lazada.com to solve this without passing the responsibility to its customers.

The same day, they replied and arranged for GDEX to pick up the item. rclxms.gif

After a week, the item was picked up by GDEX. I followed up with them after a week (July 5/6???) via a call to the hotline (1800 88 7700). I asked how the refund will be processed and they said that the amount will be credited back to my CC account and that will take 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks (July 19), I called them again, seeing that the amount is not yet credited. The support rep asked me if I have returned the item and told them that yes, it's been picked up 2 weeks back. They told me that the refund is being processed.

July 26 / August 2 - calls were again made to Hotline. In those two calls, they asked and told me the same thing, "have you returned the item already?", "your refund is being processed." Looks like they aren't monitoring and recording the calls being made to them.

Yesterday, I called again. Same question, "have you returned...". I told them that yes, you've been asking the same question every time I call. Then he said, "oh ok, yes the item is already with us. We will process your refund." I told him that I've been hearing the same line for every call. Then he said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. You will get the refund in 7 working days."

"What?!?! 7 working days again?" doh.gif

"Yes Sir, because the refund was only logged 2 days back." vmad.gif

I kept my cool and told myself that it's not the rep's fault, it's the system. So I told him that I will monitor and call back again after a week (keeping my fingers crossed).

In fairness, Lazada's tech support reps are not arrogant and very apologetic in each of my calls.

So in my conclusion, Lazada.com.my's order and delivery processes are just OK. But the refund process and after sales handling definitely need positive changes.

So it's up to you. Maybe you can just order and pray that you get your item in good condition. smile.gif
+Quote Post
reticentknight
post Aug 14 2012, 09:52 AM

QUOTE(reticentknight @ Aug 10 2012, 11:01 AM)
[The below was posted on two other threads regarding Lazada. I'm just sharing it again on this thread.]

My experience with Lazada.com.my...

I purchased a pressure cooker unit last June 23. I paid via credit card (trusting them since some friends had good buying experiences). The order and delivery processes were smooth. The item arrived on time (June 27). But when I opened the box, I found out that the item is broken. So I immediately proceeded with the returns process. I took pictures of the item and the underlying issue and sent a mail to customer service within the same day. I also demanded a full refund since I'm not happy with the item's quality. And here's what I got as the initial reply after two days (June 29):

"We suggest you to send the item back to the manufacturer for warranty claims as it would be much faster as we would take some time to deliver the item back to the manufacturer."  mad.gif

I emailed them back and told them that this is an issue that I have with Lazada.com, and not with the manufacturer, so I expect Lazada.com to solve this without passing the responsibility to its customers.

The same day, they replied and arranged for GDEX to pick up the item.  rclxms.gif

After a week, the item was picked up by GDEX. I followed up with them after a week (July 5/6???) via a call to the hotline (1800 88 7700). I asked how the refund will be processed and they said that the amount will be credited back to my CC account and that will take 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks (July 19), I called them again, seeing that the amount is not yet credited. The support rep asked me if I have returned the item and told them that yes, it's been picked up 2 weeks back. They told me that the refund is being processed.

July 26 / August 2 - calls were again made to Hotline. In those two calls, they asked and told me the same thing, "have you returned the item already?", "your refund is being processed." Looks like they aren't monitoring and recording the calls being made to them.

Yesterday, I called again. Same question, "have you returned...". I told them that yes, you've been asking the same question every time I call. Then he said, "oh ok, yes the item is already with us. We will process your refund." I told him that I've been hearing the same line for every call. Then he said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. You will get the refund in 7 working days."

"What?!?! 7 working days again?" doh.gif

"Yes Sir, because the refund was only logged 2 days back."  vmad.gif

I kept my cool and told myself that it's not the rep's fault, it's the system. So I told him that I will monitor and call back again after a week (keeping my fingers crossed).

In fairness, Lazada's tech support reps are not arrogant and very apologetic in each of my calls.

So in my conclusion, Lazada.com.my's order and delivery processes are just OK. But the refund process and after sales handling definitely need positive changes.

So it's up to you. Maybe you can just order and pray that you get your item in good condition.  smile.gif
UPDATE: The refund was credited to my account the same day after making this post. Coincidence or not, I'm just happy that I got my refund already. Will I purchase from Lazada again? I won't say no (especially if there are very good deals) but I guess thinking twice before the purchase cannot be avoided. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Ash1988
post Aug 14 2012, 11:09 PM

Getting Started

Just opt for COD next time. Save ur time and less hassle
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 2 2012, 12:13 PM

Getting Started

got my SII
the 1st 1 receive after 1month
the 2nd 1 receive after 2month

wait for 2 months coz got -Rm100 discount .and after waiting it is still cheaper than outside
+Quote Post
klaatu08
post Sep 4 2012, 01:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 2 2012, 12:13 PM)
got my SII
the 1st 1 receive after 1month
the 2nd 1 receive after 2month

wait for 2 months coz got -Rm100 discount .and after waiting it is still cheaper than outside
mind to share how much is the SII that u bought from Lazada?

thanks
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2012, 05:39 PM

Getting Started

+Quote Post
ChuckyHuntsYou
post Oct 13 2013, 04:28 PM

Casual

So in conclusion, is it trustable?

I'm planning to buy HTC One 32GB from it and HTC butterfly S 16GB from it
+Quote Post
DValentine
post Oct 13 2013, 04:31 PM

Getting Started

nekro tered lama nie
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
noien
post Oct 13 2013, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ChuckyHuntsYou @ Oct 13 2013, 04:28 PM)
So in conclusion, is it trustable?

I'm planning to buy HTC One 32GB from it and HTC butterfly S 16GB from it
if u r planning to wait then it should be fine.
have to see their slow supplier
+Quote Post
ChuckyHuntsYou
post Oct 13 2013, 04:39 PM

Casual

QUOTE(noien @ Oct 13 2013, 04:37 PM)
if u r planning to wait then it should be fine.
have to see their slow supplier
Time does not matter, as long as it delivers to my doorstep.
Thanks smile.gif
+Quote Post
ChuckyHuntsYou
post Oct 13 2013, 04:42 PM

Casual

Btw, does it comes with warranty?
+Quote Post
noien
post Oct 13 2013, 04:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ChuckyHuntsYou @ Oct 13 2013, 04:42 PM)
Btw, does it comes with warranty?
sure. it is original anyway
+Quote Post
fireballs
post Oct 13 2013, 04:53 PM

On my way

if possible, pay on delivery.
gdex is very very bad.
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Oct 13 2013, 05:03 PM

On my way

Lazada is okay. But GDex sucks to the max. If you're willing to deal with lousy GDex then you can buy from Lazada.
+Quote Post
k3lvinNdad
post Oct 13 2013, 06:11 PM

Casual

bought from lazada before...not bad...but a bit slow delivery
+Quote Post
bodybuilder
post Apr 10 2014, 10:15 AM

Regular

how slow
+Quote Post
kopihazelnut
post Apr 10 2014, 10:55 AM

QUOTE(bodybuilder @ Apr 10 2014, 10:15 AM)
how slow
when you order the item, it will mention the estimation delivery time

Example 1 : In Stock, Delivered in 1 - 3 Business Days, Sold & Fulfilled by Lazada

if you see like Example 1, you will receive the item on NBD if you are in klang valley.. or more if you are in east malaysia..

Example 2 : Available, Delivered in 6 - 8 Business Days, Sold & Fulfilled by Supplier A

if like Example 2, it is not lazada slow, u dunno how to read... also, some supplier may takes longer if the item is pre-order..

This post has been edited by kopihazelnut: Apr 10 2014, 10:56 AM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1032sec    5.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:15 PM