Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Conman

views

JaJOL
post Sep 13 2012, 03:39 AM

13 posts

Is this the guy?

user posted image

He asked me to lend him money RM850. He came from Ipoh, to attend an interview at Jusco Bukit Tinggi. He got robbed and he lost everything. He need to pay a penalty from JPN to make a new Mykad. He cannot withdraw money because no ATM card, and to make new card, he need an IC. The most dramatic part, he's crying blablabla. He told me that he's begging like a dog to everyone, but nobody cares about it. Very sad story, I've personally experience it before, and nobody help me. And I gave him RM150. The worst mistake I've ever done.

Below is the fake police report.

user posted image

Modus operandi: Look at the IC number. He will change "his" IC number, 1 day before he con people.

I only realize that the police report is fake today. Look at the SALINAN SAH. And then, theres original signature at the bottom which is, NOT SALINAN.

I don't know who's behind him. He conned me at Tesco Bukit Tinggi Klang. Tesco got sooo many CCTV. Berani gila. And another mistake, I gave him my phone number.
JaJOL
post Sep 13 2012, 03:47 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Sep 13 2012, 03:45 AM)
actually he don't have to fake police report, just walk in any police station and make that statement .....
Can he simply make a police report with fake IC no?
JaJOL
post Sep 13 2012, 03:55 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Sep 13 2012, 03:50 AM)
so what did u do after u found out his con ?
make another report or just come here rant ?

even u make report, bet polis can do anything other then KIV
Tomorrow I'll make police report. At least I gave his picture here and the scenario. So that people can aware with this guy.
JaJOL
post Feb 16 2017, 03:25 PM

13 posts

I met this guy... again.

This time in MASJID SHAH ALAM.

For real. He is now doing "his job" in Masjid.

He approached me & say thank you. He did recognised me and just wanna say thank you. He is now working in Shah Alam City Mall.

After shake hand, he instantly made a phone call (or i guess, pretend to talk on the phone).

I made a police report on 2012. Almost 5 years later, he still doing this job.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:58 PM