Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Sony RX100, New standard for compact camera ? (Photography)

views

dvlzplayground
post Jan 6 2013, 11:33 PM

Newbie...like, seriously
7,914 posts

damn, got too poisoned with this camera already tongue.gif

may i know how long does it take to normally charge from zero to full using USB? can charge using iphone wall socket? smile.gif
dvlzplayground
post Mar 15 2017, 01:15 PM

Newbie...like, seriously
7,914 posts

QUOTE(holyghost @ Mar 14 2017, 08:32 AM)
I decided to get a sony rx100 camera. Should i get screen protector and battery charger as well? Below is link from Lazada which i found

http://www.lazada.com.my/tempered-glass-sc...57.html?boost=1

http://www.lazada.com.my/usb-charger-for-s...13.html?boost=1
screen protector looks good. i myself bought some no-brand tempered glass. no complaints tongue.gif

external charger is useful if you have spare batteries...and maybe better to play safe and buy original hehe.. if no extra battery, why not just charge from the camera?
dvlzplayground
post May 18 2019, 11:11 AM

Newbie...like, seriously
7,914 posts

QUOTE(afiqishak @ May 13 2019, 10:33 AM)
guys, im using mk1 now. wife complain hard to transfer to phone. should i upgrade 2nd sony a5100 / a6000 or just buy wifi sd card. what i like about the rx100 is the size. really easy to carry. about the picture quality, im still satisfied with the camera.
but maybe the camera is old already and it is time to upgrade to APS-c.
I don't have the mk1 but I imagine the wifi transfer for A5100/A6000 is similar. You still have to go into the app and transfer. It's especially annoying if you're travelling with a pocket wifi because you have to switch your phone's wifi to the camera 1st sweat.gif

I had the toshiba flashair before (used with Fuji X100) and it was a more straightforward experience. That was a few years ago so things may change

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0641sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd June 2020 - 01:14 AM