Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Extreme Jam from sg besi to seremban

views

TSJ'Daniel
post Jun 2 2012, 08:00 PM, updated 12y ago

Casual
370 posts

anyone experience so ??
i started my journey from 1pm, normally took 20 min from sg besi tol to seremban..
but it took me 3 hours mad.gif jam like gao si la .. dog shit

even CNY also i never see jam like this ...

best thing is no accident or nothin happend ... 5km before seremban, suddenly so smooth rclxub.gif
joe_star
post Jun 2 2012, 08:11 PM

Serving the Servants
1,807 posts

QUOTE(J'Daniel @ Jun 2 2012, 08:00 PM)
anyone experience so ??
i started my journey from 1pm, normally took 20 min from sg besi tol to seremban..
but it took me 3 hours  mad.gif  jam like gao si la .. dog shit

even CNY also i never see jam like this ...

best thing is no accident or nothin happend ... 5km before seremban, suddenly so smooth  rclxub.gif
Normal la like that. Probably sometime earlier in the day got car/lori stall & park in the emergency lane. Nosey-ass Malaysians surely will slow down (without stopping to help) & see whats going on & start the slowing down of traffic. The effect just snowballs backwards until jam the highway 3 hours. Meanwhile, tow truck came & tow away whatever was stalled

Seen it happen so many times already on KL-Sban stretch mang.
TSJ'Daniel
post Jun 2 2012, 08:25 PM

Casual
370 posts

Sigh, but this is 1st time i jam to seremban till like this..
every mth i go back twice even jam also not this bad lol !
cny worst i kena also 2 hrs only .. rclxub.gif

SUSHITMAN316
post Jun 2 2012, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

Normal lah. Even when the cars involved in accident are cleared off the lane, drivers still slow down to watch what happens and cause the jam.
asd5139
post Jun 2 2012, 08:49 PM

19 posts

last time i took 5 hours from sg besi to jasin. 1 hour stuck at ayer keroh because car block highway. so normal mang during school holidays.. got lots of kenduri kahwin...
thx
post Jun 2 2012, 09:00 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

thats why smart people like me read twitter and call plus highway to check the condition .. then took Lekas today and walaaa .. all the way to senawang so smoothhh ...
TSJ'Daniel
post Jun 2 2012, 09:25 PM

Casual
370 posts

lekas brapa charge??
i tot wanna go out from nilai, but i also tot it will be smoother after nilai ..
who knows it still stuck !!!
azarimy
post Jun 2 2012, 09:33 PM

mister architect: the arrogant pr*ck
Group Icon
Elite
10,668 posts

QUOTE(J'Daniel @ Jun 2 2012, 01:25 PM)
lekas brapa charge??
i tot wanna go out from nilai, but i also tot it will be smoother after nilai ..
who knows it still stuck !!!
it is always worst after the nilai exit (from sg besi). so if u notice abnormally large number of vehicles on the road going towards nilai/seremban, chances are it will be jammed in seremban. so go out the nilai exit, find the way to LEKAS highway, and bypass the whole jam to pop out at senawang. well, that's assuming u're going further south than senawang lah.

at the moment, the highway south is under construction at 3 areas. the seremban exit is being upgraded, so expect major traffic congestions throughout. the ayer keroh exit is also being upgraded, but the congestion is not as bad as seremban. and finally a section somewhere before pagoh is also under repair. this is mostly them repairing the riverbanks underneath the bridge/passway.

if u're using LEKAS from nilai to senawang, tolls should be about RM6 in total.
icp
post Jun 2 2012, 09:34 PM

Casual
478 posts

i went to KL from sg.besi at 11am,i see tol heading south already jammed
so many cars today,all heading same direction at similar time
its school holiday,everywhere got wedding i guess
TSJ'Daniel
post Jun 2 2012, 09:41 PM

Casual
370 posts

67 la plus highway ..
i not familiar nilai way la ... but even from sg besi to nilai also about 2hrs already !! all the way from sg besi jam not moving, jam move 10km/h, then stop, then move a bit then stop ...

allenwong37
post Jun 2 2012, 09:45 PM

7 posts

Me too, but I use Ellite highway (highway to the KLIA)
Then when reach Seramban highway is about 2:30pm.
Every Saturady it is always jam one.
After the "Tempat rehat R&R" drive another 2KM than no more jam.

I think the reason it jam is because a lot of car coming out from the "Tempat rehat R&R"
When those car coming out from R&R, they of course move slowly and and than they gradually driving into the highway.
Those car that already on the highway have to slow down to give way for those car coming out from R&R and that is why it causing the traffic slow down.

One way to solve thet problem is to add one more lane after the R&R, this addition lane should be at least 2KM long.
A small cost (to add the 2KM long addition lane) will solve the big problem....believe me !

This post has been edited by allenwong37: Jun 2 2012, 09:49 PM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.87    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:27 PM