Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> INVITATION: 30 DAYS' FREE HIGH POTENTIAL THERAPY, Have you RECHARGE your body today???

metrowealthwaki
post Jun 2 2012, 04:16 PM

Group: New Member

Metrowealth WAKi is a community which is doing responsible and care about your family healthy and lifestyle. As our willing to achieved, we are pleasure to invite you and your family to join our Healthy Program which is FREE WAKi High Potential Therapy. I suppose this invitation is coming to you as a surprise but please kindly accept my sincere apology and consider my invitation.

What is WAKi High Potential Therapy?? It is a multi function health care equipment that invented by advanced country and it is suitable for your whole beloved family. WAKi HPT can produces electric energy and ion negative that useful to reactivate membrane cell on over 200 types of body cells in human body. It helps to regulate and repair weak cells in human body. Kindly visit our website www.metrowealthwaki.com or www.waki.com.my for more information.

Thank you for your support and attention. Your attendance will be appreciated as our promised to serves and gives you a better life. flex.gif flex.gif flex.gif

If you have any inquiry or question, please don't be hesitates to contact us

[/B]WAKi Worldwide Sdn Bhd

Metrowealth Building
No.2, Jalan USJ 1/1C.
Regalia Business Centre.
47620. Subang Jaya. Selangor.
Tel: 03-8023 3299/ 010-9311992
Fax: 03-8023 1399
Email:metrowealthwaki@mwig.com

Always be Healthy with WAKi. Not a Promise, But Sure!! thumbup.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by metrowealthwaki: Jun 2 2012, 04:40 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ripalo
post Jun 5 2012, 10:24 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(metrowealthwaki @ Jun 2 2012, 05:16 PM)
Metrowealth WAKi is a community which is doing responsible and care about your family healthy and lifestyle. As our willing to achieved, we are pleasure to invite you and your family to join our Healthy Program which is FREE WAKi High Potential Therapy. I suppose this invitation is coming to you as a surprise but please kindly accept my sincere apology and consider my invitation.

What is WAKi High Potential Therapy?? It is a multi function health care equipment that invented by advanced country and it is suitable for your whole beloved family. WAKi HPT can produces electric energy and ion negative that useful to reactivate membrane cell on over 200 types of body cells in human body. It helps to regulate and repair weak cells in human body. Kindly visit our website www.metrowealthwaki.com or www.waki.com.my for more information.

Thank you for your support and attention. Your attendance will be appreciated as our promised to serves and gives you a better life.  flex.gif  flex.gif  flex.gif

If you have any inquiry or question, please don't be hesitates to contact us

[/B]WAKi Worldwide Sdn Bhd

Metrowealth Building
No.2, Jalan USJ 1/1C.
Regalia Business Centre.
47620. Subang Jaya. Selangor.
Tel: 03-8023 3299/ 010-9311992
Fax: 03-8023 1399   
Email:metrowealthwaki@mwig.com
Always be Healthy with WAKi. Not a Promise, But Sure!! thumbup.gif
Attached Image
Hmmm, the english in this ad is terrible. Please clear up the english if you want anybody to take you seriously. Especially with healthcare equipment.
Think of it this way, your selling a high end HEALTH equipment and from start till end you cannot hire someone to properly do the translation. Meaning that the product you are selling does not require you to have a standard on the ad and I would expect that the customer service for the product is not too good. Saying that, I wouldn't buy a product (especially one that affects my health) to try out if I'm not sure the manufacturer is not professional enough. If the company involved cannot even get something as simple as language correct, I'm highly doubtful that they can get HEALTH issues correct. Especially something as complicated as your health equipment.

This post has been edited by ripalo: Jun 5 2012, 10:28 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0383sec    1.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 01:46 PM