Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Victim of Maxis 10MB 118 package

views

ivankong
post Jun 15 2012, 11:17 AM

0 posts

I'm having a problems on my newly installed home fibre internet 10MB (installed on 7/June/2012) & the connection is not stable at all. Sometime the line will suddenly drop. Yesterday night, the line really breakdown. I called Maxis yesterday night (14/June/2012) after having problem with my internet & give my best assistance to your phone tech for about 1 hr++. But unable to resolve the problem. She log a report for me. I'm hoping this morning some technician will come & look into the problem for me. Which I took leave to stay home to wait for assistance..

I got a call again from Maxis this morning (15/June/2012). Asking me to do all over again whatever been done yesterday night. When I asked for technician assistance, he say "it will within 7 working days. We are checking the issue with TMNet".

When I ask whether I can cancel it or not as it's giving sooo much of headache which Unifi doesn't have, he say there will be a penalty. Very disappointing...

As to everyone else which thinking of installing Home Fibre 10MB, have a second a thought of it.

vmad.gif mad.gif rclxub.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:44 PM