Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Japanese govt promoting Shinkansen to Malaysia, may even willing to provide financing!

views

ysoon
post May 25 2012, 10:55 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(eugene90 @ May 25 2012, 10:06 AM)
Will Sabah and Sarawak benefit from this project? Will the federal government commit herself to distribute the wealth garnered from this mega project to Sabah and Sarawak? In tawau, Sabah (my hometown), the federal government cannot even provide us continuous electricity and water supply and now they are talking about bullet train and MRT in West Malaysia... Do you see why im butthurt? Mr Kampong (blue blood Sabahan)?
Because Kuala Lumpur is the capital city. You have 2 options, one is moving to Kuala Lumpur. Second is seems like impossible that is to get the Sabah to become as an independent country. Anyway, there is so many anti-Malaysia in Sarawak and Sabah but I wonder you guys if get independent, Indonesia and Phillipines will invade!

So the best move is to move to Kuala Lumpur!

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!

This post has been edited by ysoon: May 25 2012, 10:57 AM
ysoon
post May 25 2012, 11:45 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 11:42 AM)
If China that lousy SIgnal company doesn't go error...China High Speed Rail still 0 Fatal Accident.    If you consider human error mistake or train failure part cause accident..China still 0 record.  China and Japan still Zero record.
That China accident is not China high speed rail company fault.    Same as Japan govt denied Tohoku Earthquake causing one SHinkansen accidnet killing the people inside.    They say is not thier fault...Blame the Earthquake .
If you say That signal company fault is China high speed rail fault...then I can told u Tohoku Earthquake also JR East Shinkansean fault ....killing half of train ppl inside
Agree with you on this!
ysoon
post May 25 2012, 11:55 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 11:26 AM)
This is accident cause by signal tower.....not Train manufacturer company // driver cause it......they blame the signal company already.  So CHina build train are safe.
Train accident everywhere also have.. Munich Maglev accident at Year 2012 March  Killing 23 on board....So now u say German train are unsafe? German tech are suck? 

China bullet train accident so far is that one only.
I agree with you!

+99999999

ysoon
post May 25 2012, 12:17 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ May 25 2012, 11:59 AM)
If China build, for sure still can afford but not daily-lah..probably weekly/monthly... If Japanese build....For sure the ticket price will be shitkaliao wan. One way journey from Tokyo to Kyoto if I'm not mistaken ~ RM800 liao  doh.gif ..That's from ~ KL to ALor Setar? and if from KL to SG, most probably one way ~ RM600 liao  rclxub.gif ...If China...Probably RM100 one way nia  brows.gif  bcos kenot lower than AA
Yes.... I think if the train build by Japanese, I wonder how much will it be.

China build one, at least is affordable.

Actually now many Japanese brand also made in China so some parts might be imported from China with Japanese brand and install it at our train here but in term of the cost it will cost more if the project is taking by the Japanese.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0377sec    6.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th February 2020 - 04:23 AM