- The Japanese government will conduct its own feasibility studies on KL-Singapore high speed train project
- They want to try to help Japanese firms to enter this project
- One of which, Japanese government may provide financing through JBIC (Japan Bank for International Cooperation) should JR East or JR Central wins the project
- It is estimated that KL-Singapore high speed train line length will be 400 km, journey time of 90 minutes, compared to current rail service which now takes 7 hours
- Greater KL has 7 million people while Singapore has 5 million people
we get high speed train with financing option!
Japan is controlling Msia again which we will benefits...