Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Japanese govt promoting Shinkansen to Malaysia, may even willing to provide financing!

views

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 03:17 AM

29 posts

Japanese bullet train.. SHINKANSEN blink.gif

r u kidding or what kampung2005 ?? is this for real ?? shocking.gif

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 03:47 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(Millen @ May 25 2012, 03:42 AM)
We malaysians always think fancy stuff like this is just a dream.  tongue.gif
The fact is that our government and companies makes us believe so. Like good stuff never comes to us.
Is you think current LRT service and stuff is already satisfiable, then you are already comfortable with being few years backwards.
However, would really like to see it coming! So actually put hope on that.. Ironic right??? Come on we must live with hope anyway XD
But don't think it will be the Japanese... maybe, the project will still fall to come cronies or local companies like YTL again..

Iskandar Johor? so greatly depicted on their website.  vmad.gif

Back then there was one technology which I'm proud of Malaysia was "the world first WiMax broadband" (dont know really the first onot) by P1. Damn proud. Then heard ppl said it sucks and expensive hahaha
laugh.gif

japan already use bullet train ~ shinkansen since year 1980 .. i also not born yet.. their technology is at least 30 years more advance than us sweat.gif

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 07:07 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(RoyMcAvoy @ May 25 2012, 06:31 AM)
Incorrect, they first use their Shinkansen on 1964, built for Tokyo Olympic game
damnnn.. then it means japan is 50 years more advance than malaysia ??

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 07:39 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(eclectice @ May 25 2012, 07:09 AM)
I like Japanese trains with its system efficiency. I will 1000% support smile.gif Shinkansen is always upgraded from time to time; so, I have no issue with its tech. I also like ASIMO, yeahahah.
Japanese Shinkansen it is 581km/h
user posted image

japanese shinkansen set world record !! fastest ever train in this world brows.gif

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 09:11 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(jesseclane @ May 25 2012, 08:59 AM)
hope we can get bullet train in my life time sad.gif
last time they said in buletin utama tv3, the shinkansen project target to be fully finished in year 2015

user posted image

related..
MALAYSIA-SINGAPORE confirm "SHINKANSEN" PROJECT, over 280km/h high speed train MY-SG (News)
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1574607/all
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 09:18 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(kalandra @ May 25 2012, 09:13 AM)
hack3line replying in English and about highspeed trains? Is hack3line kampung2005 dupe?

Contractor also not yet confirmed, and its 2012 already. I have my doubts.
ada pelan tapi tak cukup duit... duit semua bagi pada projek MRT dulu laugh.gif

aku dok ingat kerajaan malaysia nak pakai keretapi cina lagi ke sebab duit dah banyak bagi pada projek MRT..
tengok-tengok kampung2005 kata jepun siap tawarkan dana khas lagi.. memang betul-betul shinkansen la bukan made in china punya kali ni laugh.gif
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 10:59 AM

29 posts

fast japanese shinkansen in action rclxub.gif

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 11:18 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 11:04 AM)
Japan build the cost will be high.  Like Taiwan , after build the Maintenance must only done by Japanese company only.  other cannot..That the rulez if Japan build..Japan govt always look after their ppl. 

Under Japan company Maintenance:
All the part sure wanted Made in Japan...Taiwan closed to Japan shipping is lower....Malaysia sure expensive.
Rail repairing sure wanted made in Japan rail.  Every 5 years want replaced old rail...like this Malaysia govt will pokai.  Like what they did in Taiwan ..everything control very strictly.  everything old change old change. 

I work in Japanese company and my superior are Japanese..I know they way of working.  Everything also change change change...new new new.  Cost bill sent the upper head.
The way of Japan ppl work is Change the part before it fail.  China are change the part only it fail. see the different?

But Malaysia ppl altitude is the thing still working why want to change it?  so China style is more suit to Malaysia.
china bullet train... kababoooomm.. 35 orang sudah mati

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 11:25 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 10:18 AM)
I still Bet China will get higher chances.

If Japan build like Taiwan...u need hire Japanese engineer for maintenance...those high position job all are Japanese like Taiwan.  Cost are higher.
China build will cost less and train also cost less.....maintenance also less compare to Japan
BTW, China going coming Malaysia open train factory right?  higher chances they will build the High speed rail
MADE IN CHINA BULLET TRAIN ~ 28 December 2011 .. baru lagi rasanya
user posted image

japanese engineering is still #1 the best in asia.. face da fact !! cool2.gif
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 11:31 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 11:26 AM)
This is accident cause by signal tower.....not Train manufacturer company // driver cause it......they blame the signal company already.   So CHina build train are safe.
Train accident everywhere also have.. Munich Maglev accident at Year 2012 March  Killing 23 on board....So now u say German train are unsafe? German tech are suck?  

China bullet train accident so far is that one only.
this is a fact about Japanese shinkansen

Japan's Shinkansen trains began operation in 1964. In over 30 years of operations, the Shinkansen have recorded no fatal accidents among their more than 3 billion passengers. This legendary safety is supported by a multi-layered inspection and operation system.

data until year 1998 only laugh.gif

face da fact !!!

This post has been edited by hack3line: May 25 2012, 11:34 AM
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 11:40 AM

29 posts

At peak times, such as during the holiday seasons, shinkansen can become extraordinarily crowded, with usage rates of 200% (meaning that up to 100 people can be standing, in addition to seated passengers, in each carriage). Trains travel at speeds of up to 300 km/h (approx 187 mph) and the network has never suffered a serious accident.

Shinkansen punctuality is legendary: the average lateness per train on the Tokaido Shinkansen in 1999 was just 24 seconds! Another curiosity: all seats in the carriages can easily be rotated by passengers to either face the direction of travel or to form bays of four or six seats.

Safety in a World of 300-km/h shinkansen

Although each Shinkansen is equipped with world-class, advanced operational systems and is kept in working order with sophisticated maintenance and repair technology, this does not mean that safety measures are infallible. When they first started operating, the maximum passenger-carrying speed allowed for these trains was 210 kph (130 mph). Strong competition with airlines, however, has led the JR companies to develop new Shinkansen models, each designed for faster speeds. Trains running at 300 kph (185 mph) were put into service in March 1997, and research has begun on magnetically levitated trains that will eventually go 500 kph (310 mph).

The faster trains travel, the more they shake and vibrate, imposing a greater load on the wheels and axles. Experts point out that at very high speeds, even a tiny flaw may result in a catastrophic breakdown.

Preparing for earthquakes, too, gives railway authorities cause for concern. Shinkansen railways employ an emergency braking system that is triggered when an earthquake occurs. The faster the train is moving, however, the longer the braking distance--and a longer braking distance means more time during which a moving train can actually be shaken by an earthquake.

Over the past 45 years, the average delay is less than one minute - and that includes stoppages because of floods, earthquakes, accidents and natural disasters. Rail officials also note their safety record: There's never been a passenger fatality on the Shinkansen.

this one data till year 2010.. earthquake also did not accident, how japanese did that ??
chinese punya train tak earthquake pun banyak mampus hmm.gif

This post has been edited by hack3line: May 25 2012, 11:42 AM
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 11:47 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 11:42 AM)
If China that lousy SIgnal company doesn't go error...China High Speed Rail still 0 Fatal Accident.    If you consider human error mistake or train failure part cause accident..China still 0 record.  China and Japan still Zero record.
That China accident is not China high speed rail company fault.    Same as Japan govt denied Tohoku Earthquake causing one SHinkansen accidnet killing the people inside.    They say is not thier fault...Blame the Earthquake .
If you say That signal company fault is China high speed rail fault...then I can told u Tohoku Earthquake also JR East Shinkansean fault ....killing half of train ppl inside
earthquake is natural disaster, only god can predict it accurately

high speed rail company fault is human error, that one can predict accurately by using engineering math

japan government is right, human can never challenge god's superiority of natural disaster but we can try to avoid it as best as we can and JAPAN JUST DID IT IN more than 45 years of shinkansen history !!

baru buat train terus accident pastu salahkan company orang lain .. apa punya perangai daaa doh.gif
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 12:03 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(eclectice @ May 25 2012, 11:56 AM)
About the China's bullet-train accident... I want to add: in any modern railway system, all components of a system must work well...not only the trains. Anyone who wants to bid for their bullet-train in Malaysia must now comes with a good system to manage them as well.

Since Japanese has proven beyond any doubt that their 1960s bullet-train system works up to this day without any single train accident due to signalling fault (which is also a part of its system) even for a country that is natural disaster-prone, I will choose Japanese technology over Chinese technology.
cina baru buat bullet train 4 tahun terus accident ...
tak ada earthquake, train nak accident susah bro sebab dia ada landasan dia sendiri,
sepatutnya keretapi adalah sistem pengangkutan paling selamat di dunia

jepun buat bullet train lebih 30 tahun, tak pernah pula accident.. accident pun sebab earthquake??

hack3line
post May 25 2012, 12:15 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ May 25 2012, 11:59 AM)
If China build, for sure still can afford but not daily-lah..probably weekly/monthly... If Japanese build....For sure the ticket price will be shitkaliao wan. One way journey from Tokyo to Kyoto if I'm not mistaken ~ RM800 liao  doh.gif ..That's from ~ KL to ALor Setar? and if from KL to SG, most probably one way ~ RM600 liao  rclxub.gif ...If China...Probably RM100 one way nia  brows.gif  bcos kenot lower than AA
i think can take china bullet train if we have superior knowledge on how to avoid accidents..
like japanese just did with their shinkansen.. don't want china bullet train accident happen in malaysia

aku masih ingat dulu kat parlimen malaysia.. bila kata nak bawa masuk teknologi roket mitsubishi dari jepun,
tetiba je banyak pula yang bising kata roket jepun masa tu gagal (padahal meletup kat atas udara, tak ada orang mati langsung.. nak bezakan dengan roket cina masa tu meletup kena rumah orang.. punya banyak orang mati).. sebab bising banyak sangat terus gomen tak jadi bawa masuk teknologi roket mitsubishi tu ......... chiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxx betul siapa pergi troll kat dalam parlimen tu, kalau tak malaysia dah ada roket sendiri dah buat transfer tech dengan jepun masa tu. mad.gif
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 12:24 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(ysoon @ May 25 2012, 12:17 PM)
Yes....  I think if the train build by Japanese, I wonder how much will it be.

China build one, at least is affordable.

Actually now many Japanese brand also made in China so some parts might be imported from China with Japanese brand and install it at our train here but in term of the cost it will cost more if the project is taking by the Japanese.
company besar2 diaorang pakai QC diaorang sendiri, orang diaorang sendiri.. diaorang sentiasa nak jaga nama baik diaorang.

japanese in the past, they even do harakiri, kill themself if they think they put shame into their own family name and the tradition.

for me its either european tech or japanese tech.. we must aim for the best quality of technology transfer into our own malaysian people !!
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 12:36 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ May 25 2012, 12:26 PM)
The the train is maintain by Japanese or euro ..the ticket will be so expensive...RM300 per way to Penang butterworth..u still take the train?  with AA just offer 100 to Penang Airport.

Most Malaysian now still cannot effort that kind of ticket price
god only give one life to us, human... affordable or not but remember this

HUMAN LIFE IS PRICELESS !!! every single malaysian life is very valuable asset to the future better nation building.

harga nyawa setiap warganegara malaysia adalah jauh lebih mahal dari harga tiket tu

accident baru je jadi akhir tahun 2011 tu.. n we are not lab rats ok.

This post has been edited by hack3line: May 25 2012, 12:36 PM
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 12:41 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(soulseeker6187 @ May 25 2012, 12:37 PM)
BAWA BERTENANG HAC3LINE.

enough of ur anti-chinese statement.
saya tak anti chinese, tapi ini kan thread shinkansen.. so i stated why shinkansen is better than chinese made bullet train

and it have millionssssssssssss of reasonssssssssssss ... japan is also well known as train country
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 12:50 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(soulseeker6187 @ May 25 2012, 12:43 PM)
Again economic factor should make sense.

Who gonna use the sevice if ticket price >RM500 in Malaysia.
camtu naik la airasia.. tony fernandes mesti gembira camni

tapi hati aku marah lagi ni dulu jepun offer teknologi roket jaxa-mitsubishi pada malaysia.. semua perancangan terus tak jadi sebab parlimen bising betul marah projek angkasawan yang objektif sebenarnya memang nak bawa masuk teknologi roket besar.. terus kena delay... shialll betul siapa pergi troll masa tu vmad.gif ... malaysia diberi penghormatan bawa research khas jaxa ke angkasa lepas kot masa tu masa projek angkasawan tu..

sekarang jepun offer shinkansen, jangan buat benda bodoh lagi la.. jangan ulang benda bodoh ni berulang kali vmad.gif

jangan kerana guruh di langit terus dibuang semua air di tempayan..
jangan jadi bodoh!! jepun punya teknologi shinkansen diakui amat hebat di dunia ni.
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 02:53 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(WintersuN @ May 25 2012, 02:51 PM)
if like dat everyone go sg kerja already
oh like this cancel la shinkansen.. later more brain drain.

cancel la shinkansen camni
hack3line
post May 25 2012, 03:18 PM

29 posts

Tokyo to Hiroshima in western Japan which is about 900km apart. A normal Shinkansen will cost about JPY18,000, which is approximately RM720.

Kuala Lumpur --- > Singapore : is about 315km

raw calculation

RM720 / 900km = RM0.80

RM0.80 x 315km = RM252 ... the ticket price based on japanese shinkansen, from KL to Singapore

2 Pages  1 2 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0507sec    5.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th February 2020 - 08:23 AM