Update 2 october 2012 : Belle FP2 already out for Nokia 808..Nokia 808 users can use FP2 instead of baidu, much better !
Post updated with 808 PureView installation (23 June 2012)
First step Preparation
I found out that first step is not needed, please try to proceed to second step directly on Belle/Belle FP1
Second step Installing the Baidu
1. Download and Install official baidu input from the original source, choose your model : http://shouji.baidu.com/input/download.html?p=nokia&t=808
2. After installation, you will be prompted, choose "yes" (Left most choice) all the time)
3. You will be brought to Baidu Menu, exit the menu and open up Messaging app's keyboard. Click on "Du" icon
4. Click an icon with "+" symbol on it.
5. Tick/Enable options as below
Credit goes to : fujikurian source
Below are the old step
Third Step Using Baidu for your daily life
1. Download Baidu 2.1 themes.zip to your computer at here : source
3. Extract the content, and transfer Apple Big Style.bds file into your phone's mass storage (any folder).
4. Open up your phone, use file manager to browse and click on the desirable skin and Baidu Input will detect it automatically.
5. Open up messaging app, you will see your waaaay better VKB skin!
Congratulations! here are sample! Apple style (big button) !
Fourth Step Editing Baidu skin as your wish
1. *.bds file can be extracted using winrar/winzip
Hope this post wont go anywhere, as Im spending half of year time to search this information and compile it in one post to rescue Nokia Belle users
This post has been edited by pikacu: Oct 2 2012, 06:00 PM