Multilingual Malaysian race...

views

SUSDeadlocks
post May 22 2012, 03:45 AM

n00b
943 posts

Oh, come on people.

Don't be so freaking naive.

Think about it. Who on earth will want to learn a language that NOBODY else in the world cares? If you love that language, then by all means go ahead and learn it. If I don't care about that language, why the hell must I even be bothered? Why must you make it mandatory, and FORCE me to learn a language that I don't think is IMPORTANT in MY LIFE?

Think about it. I have refused to learn some of the languages you have because they sound guttural and crude TO ME. THANKFULLY, they're not the most IMPORTANT language in the world we live in. Now, why on earth MUST you FORCE me into learning those languages by making them mandatory?

Your government, whom is also mine, coincidentally and namely, Malaysia, is more economically inclined towards their decisions which happens to be horrifyingly and apparently similar with the rest of the countries in the world! Do you seriously think they will spend the time and resources just because there're just (warning, similar shallow food analogy) because there are variety of food stalls to choose from, just so they can make it mandatory that you MUST actually stuff every single thing in your pie hole?

The faster you cretins realize that the English language, is the guy who gives you money to open those stalls, the better. This has nothing to with any superiority complex. It is simply the reality as it is, as you can see, and I dare you not to have any form of intellectual thoughts being represented in any words that does not come from the vocabulary of the English Language. Go ahead. Do it now. Have an intellectual moment with your thoughts right now, and I dare you to not use any words which are either in English, borrowed words from English, and ideology which are clearly popularised by the West, and proliferated in the medium of the English Language. I repeat. This has nothing to with any form of anything being superior. IT IS REALITY.

WAKE. THE. F**K. UP.

Reality check, please. REALITY f*cking CHECK.

This post has been edited by Deadlocks: May 22 2012, 04:03 AM
SUSDeadlocks
post May 22 2012, 07:45 AM

n00b
943 posts

QUOTE(slimey @ May 22 2012, 04:14 AM)
reality check, knowledge is power.

because people use it, especially people around you, the language has value to you.

and most language in the world have borrowed words.......

english borrowed heavily from latin in case you don't know.......but hey......it doesn't matter.

heck, the more language you know, the easier it is to pick up a new language.
Yeah, your understanding of knowledge is power is like a nerd having all the knowledge to beat all video games in his/her mother's basement, and how they read all kinds of books of knowledge and still fail to understand the power of politics in the real world.

And what you don't understand is that value which you were referring to will only has its meaning when it is NOT mandatory, which is something against what the TS is asking for.

We all know where English came from, and did reality tell you that how exactly Latin is equally as important? How? You can't answer, because you actually knew the answer, and that Latin is NOT important to be made mandatory.

Now stop having too much INFERIORITY COMPLEX. There're reeking out from your post.

This post has been edited by Deadlocks: May 22 2012, 07:46 AM
SUSDeadlocks
post May 23 2012, 11:59 PM

n00b
943 posts

QUOTE(Kasey Brown @ May 23 2012, 08:11 AM)
But the real question is... when did "reality" become synonymous with "superiority"?
It rhymes with insecurity.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:30 PM