Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]Zlles - Vaginal Contraction Beauty, For those who had sex more than 3 years!

veron399
post May 15 2012, 10:13 AM

Group: Validating

Want to regain your young and youthful Vagina? Want to tighten his heart..want to be free fm "V" problem?...谁说只有男人可以拥有第二春?Zlles 再造女人年轻私处,启动女人第二春! ZLLES is the answer to it. We only need 30 days from you, give yourself 30 days to become "young" again..An amazing gift for all women, a women's secret weapon in life
想返回当年拥有的魅力? 女人的秘密。。。。让'姿蕾'告诉您!!

Headache with women problem? Smelly, discharge, loosen? Here's your one stop solution for all your "V" problem!!! ZLLES
Dissolves in ONE minute!
Detoxification in SIX hours!
Comprehensively relieve itching and sterilize,and permeable moisturize!

[attachmentid=2841181] [attachmentid=2841227] [attachmentid=2841224]

You might not have voluptuous figures, but having a contracted vaginal is obligatory! The tightness is what a man fascinating about!
ZLLES is a vaginal contraction product that broke through 10 millions of sales in Asia. The product is sold in three major kingdoms - Korea, Japan, USA, without any grievance. We will return you your 18 years old body in just 60 days!
ZLLES adopts the cutting edge purification process of “Intensive Nano Extraction”, which extracts essence from 35 natural plants, to produce Nano Extraction Essence for external use. It contains HESC (Human Embryonic Stem Cell) and HCGF (Haemopoietic Cell Growth Factor) that dissolve and being absorbed within one minute 8-9cm deep in the vaginal. The application stays at the infected area for 72 hours to restore the reticular fiber, cell re-born at anterior and posterior wall within seven days, resulting vaginal contraction. After use, the intine of vagina will be tightened to a basic closure when hyperemia. It brings a significant improvement to loosen vagina, dryness, low sensitivity, flatus and gynaecological infections. Due to the convenient of use, without side effects, it is called “Green Bio Nano Knife”! At the same time, it was being accepted by OPASA plastic surgery corporation as the only substitute of vaginal contraction surgery.. It revives and amplifies the cell tissues for a brand new look

Non-surgical botanical vaginal contraction is born in Korea
TAHEL Pharmaceutical (Korea) is the market leader of five major botanical herbal enterprises in Korea. It collaborated with Seoul National University Women's Reproductive Medicine Research Center, adapting cutting edge transdermal technology and peptide chain linkage technology, created the first ever non-surgical botanical vaginal contraction technology patented product - ZLLES.

Causes of vaginal relaxation
Through anatomy and cytology, Seoul National University Women's Reproductive Medicine Research Center discovered that except broken elastic fiber, the atrophy of cells at the outer wall is another cause of vaginal relaxation.

According to the study, the elastic fiber enables contraction and elasticity, the cells at the outer wall make the vagina thick and contracted. They are inseparably interconnected. After a long period of extensive and intensified exercises, childbirth, different gynaecological illnesses will broke the elastic cells and cause atrophy, eventually lost the vaginal elasticity, dryness, loosening, come into being vaginal relaxation. Once relaxed, the man will not feel tightness and woman will get cyclical gynaecological illnesses and frigidity.

Overwhelming botanical essence for vaginal contraction
A wrecked and defective elastic cell in a relaxed vagina is similar to elastic after a heap of times of pulling, the inner elastic broken and lost the original elasticity. Hence, mending the broken elastic cells is the key to vaginal contraction. During the emergence of plastic surgery in Korea, many women chose vaginal contraction surgery. However the risk is high, costly, no health guarantee, have to be hospitalized, suffering the surgical pain, less effective and easily rebound. TAHEL Pharmaceutical, as the biggest botanical herbal enterprise in Korea, has been devoted in using cutting edge technology to realize non-surgical vaginal contraction, to source the best substitution to vaginal contraction surgery.

ZLLES can help you to prevent gynaecological illness from being relapsed

Have you ever wondered why vaginitis, cervicitis and other illnesses relapse after cyclical medication and consultation? The root cause is the vaginal relaxation!

Firstly, the relaxed vaginal orifice could not stop the invasion of bacteria. Secondly, many bacteria, toxin and dead skin, which cause relapse of gynaecological illness, are hidden within the lyra of a relaxed vagina. ZLLES, through Intensive Nano Extraction and transdermal technology, the medication is effective 24 hours. It is dissolved and permeated into the skin, comprehensively covering the vaginal wall, cervix uteri, up to uterine cavity, detoxifying inflammatory secretion and toxin rapidly, relieving itching and reducing inflammation. Simultaneously, it restores vaginal wall, moisturize the muscular layer cell, for a smooth and moist vagina. Itching vulva, unusual leucorrhea, vaginitis, cervicitis and other symptoms can be eliminated within a month.

Dissolved in ONE minute

Rapidly dissolved in one minute, comprehensively relieve itching and sterilize, permeable moisturize and detoxification.

Detoxification in 6 hours

Gradual detoxifying harmful bacteria, discharge milky white secretion, and eliminate itching and stink.

Send-off gynaecological illnesses in 30 days

Restoring vaginal outer wall, cervical erosion, pelvic cavity mucous membranes, gradual vaginal contraction, expansively preventing bacterial, fungal vulvilis, trichomonas vaginitis and other gynaecological illnesses.

Regain vaginal contraction without rebound in 60 days

From age 20 to 60, regardless the length of sexual life and number of childbirth given, and despite the flabbiness and dryness, it will regain the contraction, pinky and moisturizing like a lady’s after using ZLLES.

Vaginal “make-over” to reclaim a lady’s tenderness and contraction in 30 days

Day 1 : Effective with one tube. Relief itchiness in five minutes, cool and refreshing, a contraction feels in the vagina.

Day 2 : Discharging milky white secretion, painless and no itchiness, unpleasant odor starts disappearing.

Day 3 : Detoxification continues, may feel creeping motion in the vagina, gradually mending the infected parts.

Day 10 : An enhanced contraction feels in the vagina, improvement on dryness, clear and non-stinky leucorrhea.
Day 20 : Relief of all inflammation, increasing sensitivity in the vulva, contracting progressively.

Day 30 : Vaginal relaxation disappears, contracted, thick and elastic. Lubrication is plentiful and leads to frequent orgasms during sexual activities.

Day 60 : Completely regain the contraction of an 18 years old lady. Vagina is moisturized, and always maintain contracted and elastic, more sensitive and more passionate.

[COLOR=red]Instruction of use:

Lie down and place a ZLLES extraction essence injection tube in the vagina. Infuse the essence into the vagina once a day. Remain lying posture for 15 minutes.

Caution:

1. Zlles Made from natural herb, safe and without side effects. Strictly for external use only.

2. Minimal patients will feel aggravated itchiness, which is normal, within five minutes after the injection. The symptom will disappear gradually. After ten hours, inflammatory secretion and toxin, similar to bean curd residue, start to be discharged from the vagina. Cleanse with water.

3. Not suitable for pregnant woman, underage girl and woman during menses.

4. Suggest using before bed or after sexual activities. It enriches the nourishment and sanitizes effectively after sexual activities.

5.ZLLES contains features of killing sperm. Woman with pregnancy plant should stop using one week before the ovulatory period.

6.During the treatments, users who are suffering from cervical erosion and vaginitis are advised to use condom during sexual activities. Reason being, the toxin will stain on penis and causes cross infection, which goes against the detoxification purposes.

Who Need Zlles
1) Women with childbirth experience
2) Women with sexual life more than three years
3) Woman with frequent sex
4) Women who experience abortions
5) Women with gynaecological illness
6) Women with low orgasm
7) Women who wish to delay menopause

How to use zlles
It's as easy as 123. Lie down and place a Zlles extration essence injection tube in the vagina. Infuse the essence into the vagina once a day. Remain lying posture for 15 minutes.

Why Zlles
Be a glamorous woman
1) Contacted vagina
Feel the contracting progress in seven days; regain a lady's tightness and moisturizing.

Seven days: Vagina is contracting, moisturizing sense, enhance the spouse's sentiment.
Fifteen days: Vagina. Dryness and sexual pain steadily set off.
Thirty days: Regain the retraction, sexual life being improved.
Sixty days: Restore a lady's contraction, long lasting and prevent vaginal ageing.
2) Sanitizing and detoxification
Effective in one minute, relieve itching and unpleasant odor in three days, set off gynaecological illnesses in thirty days.

Effective with one tube, full coverage of vagina and cervix uteri, detoxify inflammation secretion.

Ten days: Completely kill off harmful bacteria in vagina, eliminate itchiness and unpleasant smell.
Twenty days: Mending vagina, eradicate cervical erosion and abdominal pain.
Thirty days: Prevent bacterial, fungal vulvilis, trichomonas vaginitis and other gynaecological illnesses.
3) Wipe out dryness
Recover the lubrication in three days, resolve dryness in ten days.
Accelerating the secretion of vaginal lubrication to prevent dryness, atrophy and perfunctory damage.
Contracting vagina sturdily, increase vaginal elasticity and unravel frigidity.
Reproduction of vaginal cells, normalize internal secretion and augment the excitement.
Improve the muscle relaxation in pelvis, protect the womb and nourish the ovary.

4) The recurrence of long lost orgasm
Fifteen days: Ageing and atrophied cells being discharged, new tissues are formed in the vagina, increasing the sensitivity.
Twenty-five days: Internal secretion returns to normal, time needed for orgasm decreased by half.
Thirty days: Cells are ample and full. Decayed dead skin cells are being removed. The vaginal wall is getting thicker to regain a lady��s sensitivity.
Sixty days: Time needed to experience orgasm reduced significantly, the lubrication fertilize the ovary.

What does zlles made of[COLOR=red]
Zlles contains 35 types of herbal extractions for vaginal contraction and beauty care.

HESC - Natural extracted initial cells

HCGF - HCGF promotes proliferation and development of all myeloid hematopoietic origenitor cells. In addition, the factor also facilitates self-renewal of primitive totipotent hematopoeitic stem cells.

Snow lotus herb - control types of gynaecological illnesses, revitalizing skin, accelerate absorption of skin, at the same time protect womb and ovary through transdermal technology.
Aloe vera - Moisturized skin, sanitizing and detoxifying, stimulate blood circulation, improve metabolism, and enhance vitality of organism, an anti-aging beauty treatment
Crocus satirus - Treatment for amenorrhea, irregular menses and lochia. Mending skin cell tissue and effective for wounded skin cells.
Cuttebone - Arrest bleeding and remove ecchymoaia, erosion, sore, gastric, emesia, hemafecia, uterine bleeding, amenorrhea, abdominal pain, asthenia malaria.

[attachmentid=2841183]

Woman woman, we need to love ourselves. Are you aware that nearly 1 woman is contacted with "V" problems everyday ? It's our responsibility to take care and love our most intimate part

[attachmentid=2841184]

What would happened in just 30 days? Get rid of the annoying woman's problems as fast as just 30 days! Contact Yen @ 012-7618220 for more information! Guaranteed results

[attachmentid=2841185]

Do you experience this problem? Consult us for more information to solve the problem! Tightness is depending on you.

[attachmentid=2841196]
Do you face any one of these problem? This is not a secret anymore, 95% of woman have either one of the problem, don't know where to look for solution?

[attachmentid=2841197] [attachmentid=2841198]
男人「大」就好?女人「紧」就是性福?身为女人,需要非常爱惜自己的身体。不要愿爱挨刀?Zlles 让您实现梦想

[attachmentid=2841202]
谁说女人生了孩子就没了青春?今天Zlles让您掌握自己的“青春”,让您再次感觉十八岁,您准备好了吗?

[attachmentid=2841203]
What can happen in just 30 days? Wave good-bye to all gynaecological illness! See doctor no more, the long queue no more, shameful no more! You are in control to keep your most precious part healthy and clean

[attachmentid=2841204]
It's nothing to be secretive, 8 out of 10 woman are having either one of the symptom. Who needs Zlles? Are you one of them?

[attachmentid=2841205]
You do not need to look for doctors anymore, you are the doctor of your own youth. Results can be seen in just 7 days! Contact me for more information!

[attachmentid=2841206]
80% of a failed marriage is caused by a man having a 3rd party, the 3rd party must be younger than you, WHY? You can change this fact, youth can be determined by YOU

[attachmentid=2841208]
Are you scratching your head how to make your man stay? Message us! We have the top secret to make it happen!

[attachmentid=2841210]

FAQ:
PROFFESIONAL ADVICE:
Q: Must I use consistently according to the instruction? Will it be as effective if I stop using for a period of time? Will an increasing sexual activity during medication affect the effectiveness??
A: The instructions are fixed for treatment purpose and are determined through accumulative property of drug. If the treatment is interrupted (except menses), the result will be affected to a certain degree. Advise not to be lapsed for too long. We recommend two to three times of sexual activity in a week.

Q: I am not even 30 years old. I am suffering from cervical erosion, an always delayed menses and experienced an induced abortion. How many treatments I need to undergo? Can the inflammation be totally eliminated??
A: The product is specifically effective in attending various inflammations and cervical erosion. Cervical erosion will lead to vaginal pain during sexual activity; a serious one may cause bleeding. Induced abortion creates major influence to women reproductive system. Cyclical gynaecological illnesses may be incurred without proper care. In view of your situation, you may see the outcome with two treatments, and it can remove inflammation, mend the infected part to avoid recurrence.

Q: I am already 48 and had experienced menopause. Can I apply? What are the improvements after use??
A: The user range for ZLLES is wide �C from 18 to 60. Once woman reaches the mid-life, the physiological function will be significantly declined. 95% of women will have relaxation, dryness, desiccation and other ageing phenomenon. With ZLLES, it can achieve vaginal contraction; improve the vaginal lubrication, anti-ageing, and effective to gynaecological illnesses. After a certain treatments, it puts off the ageing of vagina radically and extends the sexual age.

Q: I would like to know the instruction of the treatment.?
A: One ZLLES treatment lasts for 18 days. Three boxes for each treatment, there are six tubes in a box. Apply a tube daily in the first treatment, usable for 18 days. Apply a tube on alternate days in the second and third treatments until three days before the menses.

Continue with the treatment three days after the menses. When it reaches the satisfying result, you may stop using or apply a tube weekly.
Q: I have undergone two treatments, and I am satisfied with the results, shall I continue?
A: You may stop when it reaches satisfying effect. It proves that your vagina has regained its youth, and this result is enduring.

Q: I hardly experience orgasm during sexual activity with my husband, can ZLLES improve? How much to apply??
A: ZLLES, after activating the cells in the vaginal wall, revitalize the cell to discharge the ��blocking layer�� formed by dead cells. The new born cells increase the sensitivity, pleasant sensation and orgasms. Needed treatment varies based on different situations.

Q: I am suffering from vaginitis and cervical erosion, can I apply ZLLES?
A: ZLLES contains unique sanitizing ingredients, which are good for various structures, safe and without side effect. You can apply ZLLES at ease.

Q: Will there be any side effect during the treatment? Would it rebound?
A: ZLLES adopts a variety of precious natural creatures and cutting edge essence extraction technology; it dissolves in the vagina in one minute, increases sexuality, send?off frigidity and sanitizing, without any side effect. Using ZLLES could improve vaginal relaxation due to childbirth and other causes, regain girlhood conditions, qualify sexual life, eliminate harmful secretion and unpleasant odor. ZLLES is convenient to use, effective and no dependency.

Q: Can ZLLES be applied for womb and ovary excision??
A: Sure. The functions of the glandular cells decline after the excision surgery, resulting vaginal dryness and other discomfort. ZLLES can help to improve the situation and the sexual life.

Q: Why is it much itchier within 1 or 2 days after the treatment??
A: Itchiness is due to bacteria, toxin undischarged menses and residual dead skin cells. ZLLES consists of detoxifying feature. It detoxifies and excites the vulva simultaneously, subsequently causes itchiness. Cleanse the vulva thoroughly with clean water. The condition will fade away along with detoxification.

Q: Will there be any side-effects??
A: ZLLES is extracted from 35 natural herbs without any chemical composition and harmful ingredient. It will not affect the surroundings of vagina, no side effects (the product has undergone safety test, in which the fish is alive after the aquarium was infused with ZLLES).

This post has been edited by veron399: May 22 2012, 01:02 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
veron399
post May 15 2012, 03:05 PM

Pls drop me msg and i'll explain to u..or you may have a look at my facebook
Facebook Web page

+Quote Post
n0thing
post May 16 2012, 07:40 AM

Group: Junior Member

wtf....
+Quote Post
MaryWong
post May 16 2012, 10:32 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(n0thing @ May 16 2012, 07:40 AM)
wtf....
same feeling as u...
rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
veron399
post May 16 2012, 12:08 PM

stop being rude my dear....is a new product..for women health...if u dun believe it..nevermind but dun used rude words..

+Quote Post
qyvon83
post Jun 8 2012, 11:03 AM

Group: New Member

Has anyone tried this?any reviews?
+Quote Post
veron399
post Jun 8 2012, 12:42 PM

i myself did use this..thats why im confident to sell it..u can drop ur contact no and i can call u up to explain to

+Quote Post
qyvon83
post Jun 8 2012, 05:53 PM

QUOTE(veron399 @ Jun 8 2012, 12:42 PM)
i myself did use this..thats why im confident to sell it..u can drop ur contact no and i can call u up to explain to
how much is this?no side effects? i mean it's something you put "there" so it's quite risky...
+Quote Post
mat_salleh
post Jun 8 2012, 05:59 PM

show approval from ministry of health first
+Quote Post
veron399
post Jun 11 2012, 12:20 PM

QUOTE(mat_salleh @ Jun 8 2012, 05:59 PM)
show approval from ministry of health first
u can go to the official website..http://www.zlles.com.my

Added on June 11, 2012, 12:24 pm
QUOTE(qyvon83 @ Jun 8 2012, 05:53 PM)
how much is this?no side effects? i mean it's something you put "there" so it's quite risky...
im not lying... i had used 1 treatment..and my long time itchiness and excessive heavy white discharge and smelly odour, all has gone..i always have this vaginal yeast infection which i really dunno how to get rid of it even though i consult lots of doctors..still come back..but after 1 treatment..im really really happy cos free from all this problem..dun have to take medication..

This post has been edited by veron399: Jun 11 2012, 12:24 PM
+Quote Post
ly7
post Jun 12 2012, 10:19 AM

this is insulting to women. you could've just sold the health reasons. putting in the 'having a contracted vagina is what men fantasize about' bit is just demeaning to women all over...
+Quote Post
wll131
post Jun 12 2012, 11:01 AM

Interested, pse pm me the price n oso the effectiveness to vaginal fungal infection
+Quote Post
kimoraa
post Jun 12 2012, 11:20 AM

QUOTE(ly7 @ Jun 12 2012, 10:19 AM)
this is insulting to women. you could've just sold the health reasons. putting in the 'having a contracted vagina is what men fantasize about' bit is just demeaning to women all over...
right on. exactly what i was thinking.
+Quote Post
veron399
post Jun 12 2012, 02:15 PM

QUOTE(wll131 @ Jun 12 2012, 11:01 AM)
Interested, pse pm me the price n oso the effectiveness to vaginal fungal infection
had pm u the detail..
+Quote Post
babyy-samm
post Nov 24 2012, 09:49 PM

i dear, I'm selling beauty injection per boxes in low prices.u can buy and get the jab at clinic.please contact for lower price.I'm selling slimming and whitening injection too ♥ 019-3939-363 .thanks ♥♥♥♥
+Quote Post
vivadeprun
post Nov 28 2012, 03:57 AM

How much
+Quote Post
babyy-samm
post Oct 13 2013, 03:56 PM

QUOTE(vivadeprun @ Nov 28 2012, 03:57 AM)
How much
Contact me for pricing babe
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0557sec    1.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 08:06 AM