Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> UPDATE!PERSONAL LOAN BANK RAKYAT INT 3.25%-4.95%, FOR SWASTA PANEL BANK RAKYAT CCRIS CTOS

japoniser
post May 14 2012, 01:52 PM

Group: Junior Member

Currently on hold.....

This post has been edited by japoniser: Jan 23 2013, 09:19 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
woanchi
post May 18 2012, 08:31 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(japoniser @ May 14 2012, 02:52 PM)
HI, GOOD TO EVERYONE,

WE ARE PROVIDING A SERVICE TO MANAGE PERSONAL LOAN FOR BANK RAKYAT SPECIAL FOR PRIVATE SECTOR WHERE THEIR COMPANY ARE PANEL WITH BANK RAKYAT.IF YOU ARE WORKING AT COMPANY WHICH ARE PANEL TO BANK RAKYAT IN KL AND SELANGOR, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS PERSONAL LOAN FROM BANK RAKYAT.

FIRSTLY LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PANEL WITH BANK RAKYAT.

PANEL MEAN, YOUR HR HAVE AN AGREEMENT WITH BANK RAKYAT. AND YOUR HR CAN DO THE PGM (POTONGAN GAJI MAJIKAN). SO WHEN YOU ARE APPLYING  PERSONAL LOAN FROM BANK RAKYAT, THE INSTALLMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED DIRECTLY IN YOUR SALARY SLIP.

IF YOURE NOT SURE EITHER YOUR COMPANY IS PANEL OR NOT, JUST ASK YOUR HR OR DIRECTLY CALL TELE-BANK RAKYAT AT 0321179000.

WALK IN REQUIREMENT:

FOR WALK IN CUSTOMER, THE MINIMAL REQUIREMENT FOR SWASTA PANEL IS YOUR SALARY IS RM3,000 MINIMA AND WORKING PERIOD IS 3 YEARS AND YOUR CREDIT HISTORY SHALL BE CLEAN...

HERE WHERE IS OUR SERVICE ARE TAKE PLACE.IF YOU ARE APPLYING THROUGH US, THE REQUIREMENT ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) MINIMUM SALARY IS ONLY RM 2,000.00
2) MINIMUM SERVICE PERIOD IS ONLY 6 MONTH
3) CCRIS AND CTOS NOT OVER THAN RM60,000 ARE ELIGIBLE BUT NEED TO OVERLAP FROM THIS LOAN.

THE INTEREST RATE IS:

3.25% FOR 1-3 YEAR TENURE

4.25% FOR 4-5 YEAR TENURE

4.75% FOR 6-7 YEAR TENURE

4.85% FOR 8-15 YEAR TENURE

4.95% FOR 15-20 YEAR TENURE
PROSES OF APPLICATION WILL TAKE BETWEEN 3-14 WORKING DAYS ONLY

WE DID NOT TAKE ANY UPFRONT MONEY FROM CUSTOMER.

SERVICE CHARGE FOR OUR SERVICE IS 8% FROM THE TOTAL LOAN AND PAYMENT IS AFTER THE LOAN IS DISBURST.

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT 0126446080 FOR ANY INQUIRIES OR GO TO WWW.PINJAMANPERIBADISEMUA.BLOGSPOT.COM.
THE INSTALLMENT TABLE ARE AS FOLLOW:

user posted image
hi, i works at private sectoe as marketin executive,
can help me apply the personal loan?
please email me wwcvik@hotmail.com
thanks you
+Quote Post
japoniser
post May 22 2012, 01:39 PM

dear all,

kindly read the requirement carefully.. you have to ensure your company is panel with bank rakyat...what is the meaning of panel with bank rakyat?? it mean that your company have an agreement with bank rakyat which shall be updated for every year..so your hr will know about it for sure..

do call me at 0126446080 for any inquiries...24/7 no prob if u not sure ok..

Added on May 27, 2012, 5:31 pmhi,..im recieving a lot of phone call asking for the panel...fyi...to check either panel or not you should ask your hr fisrt...either your company panel or not with bank rakyat...or u can directly call tele bank rkayat at 0321179000..

tq

Added on May 30, 2012, 8:22 pmUpdate..

For Bank Staff:

minimal requirement:

1) eligible to be kobank member

2) minimal salary rm 3,000 for fresh loan.

3) minimal salaray rm 2,000 for overlaping existing loan with bank rakyat

4)minimum 6 month service

5) ccris and ctos can.but shall overlap with this loan.

do call me at 0126446080

Added on August 16, 2012, 8:40 pmdo call me at 0126446080 for any inquirires

Added on August 25, 2012, 11:53 ambump for today

This post has been edited by japoniser: Aug 25 2012, 11:53 AM
+Quote Post
bongtan
post Sep 3 2012, 09:35 PM

QUOTE(japoniser @ May 14 2012, 01:52 PM)
HI, GOOD TO EVERYONE,

WE ARE PROVIDING A SERVICE TO MANAGE PERSONAL LOAN FOR BANK RAKYAT SPECIAL FOR PRIVATE SECTOR WHERE THEIR COMPANY ARE PANEL WITH BANK RAKYAT.IF YOU ARE WORKING AT COMPANY WHICH ARE PANEL TO BANK RAKYAT IN KL AND SELANGOR, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS PERSONAL LOAN FROM BANK RAKYAT.

FIRSTLY LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PANEL WITH BANK RAKYAT.

PANEL MEAN, YOUR HR HAVE AN AGREEMENT WITH BANK RAKYAT. AND YOUR HR CAN DO THE PGM (POTONGAN GAJI MAJIKAN). SO WHEN YOU ARE APPLYING  PERSONAL LOAN FROM BANK RAKYAT, THE INSTALLMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED DIRECTLY IN YOUR SALARY SLIP.

IF YOURE NOT SURE EITHER YOUR COMPANY IS PANEL OR NOT, JUST ASK YOUR HR OR DIRECTLY CALL TELE-BANK RAKYAT AT 0321179000.

WALK IN REQUIREMENT:

FOR WALK IN CUSTOMER, THE MINIMAL REQUIREMENT FOR SWASTA PANEL IS YOUR SALARY IS RM3,000 MINIMA AND WORKING PERIOD IS 3 YEARS AND YOUR CREDIT HISTORY SHALL BE CLEAN...

HERE WHERE IS OUR SERVICE ARE TAKE PLACE.IF YOU ARE APPLYING THROUGH US, THE REQUIREMENT ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) MINIMUM SALARY IS ONLY RM 2,000.00 FOR FRESH LOAN, RM 1,500 FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER (OVERLAPPING)
2) MINIMUM SERVICE PERIOD IS ONLY 6 MONTH
3) CCRIS AND CTOS NOT OVER THAN RM60,000 ARE ELIGIBLE BUT NEED TO OVERLAP FROM THIS LOAN.

THE INTEREST RATE IS:

3.25% FOR 1-3 YEAR TENURE

4.25% FOR 4-5 YEAR TENURE

4.75% FOR 6-7 YEAR TENURE

4.85% FOR 8-15 YEAR TENURE

4.95% FOR 15-20 YEAR TENURE
PROSES OF APPLICATION WILL TAKE BETWEEN 3-14 WORKING DAYS ONLY

WE DID NOT TAKE ANY UPFRONT MONEY FROM CUSTOMER.

SERVICE CHARGE FOR OUR SERVICE IS 8% FROM THE TOTAL LOAN AND PAYMENT IS AFTER THE LOAN IS DISBURST.

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT 0126446080 FOR ANY INQUIRIES OR GO TO WWW.PINJAMANPERIBADISEMUA.BLOGSPOT.COM.
THE INSTALLMENT TABLE ARE AS FOLLOW:

user posted image
Im currently worked in my company for almost 5 month,there are 40k in my saving account on other hands. However, im oni 20 years old before 4 Oct next month. My salary slip is nearly around 2 to 2.9k, the commission is doesnt calculate within it. By next month, im planning to start my own smal business. Thus, i hop anyone here can recommended any lower interest rate loan. Appereciate ur kindness, thx. Do contact me if anyone is bank loan advisor. 0169778787

+Quote Post
japoniser
post Sep 4 2012, 08:47 PM

new update..please refer this new Pinjaman Peribadi Bank Rakyatlink...tq

This post has been edited by japoniser: Sep 4 2012, 08:48 PM
+Quote Post
japoniser