Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CAUTION!: dakwatjahat/ sofyan86/ raffiq86, +babybear_quizzical. Details inside!!

Apis_LuaLua
post May 15 2012, 12:33 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

dakwatjahat is indeed same person as Sofyan86

And dont be surprise because, the person who reply above, babybear_quizzical is also the same person. He trying to fool us by make us believe that this is ABC Scam by providing other scammer details. But sorry brother, u are the one who is actually a FOOL.

I already give u time until 12am today to refund but you choose not to refund.

Another dupe of him is raffiq86 which is quite active in mobile phones and accessories section.

Now the best part, proofs to show that all of them are the same person.

Check This sales thread open by sofyan86, Nikon Coolpix L12 (u r welcome to edit the phone number tongue.gif) and compare with printscreen below from babybear_quizzical

user posted image

Notice the phone number?

We can clearly see that babybear_quizzical have made up the story.

Plus, when TS try to call the number provide in this ad, carskrazy

user posted image

user posted image

The person answer and introduce himself as raffiq (which is actually another dupe of his, raffiq86), but the truth is, it was the same person, the email provide from the ad above, [email protected] which bring us to his fb profile sofyandarmadi86. Can u tell me, how many ppl with similar name? Sofyan Darmadi? and its Sofyandarmadi86. born 86 as well. So coincidence?

Will update his details in the blacklist. Good luck sofyan86 aka babybear_quizzical aka raffiq86 aka dakwatjahat.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: May 15 2012, 02:29 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post May 15 2012, 01:08 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Details Updated in the blacklist

SOFYAN DARMADI
[ dakwatjahat | Sofyan86 | babybear_quizzical | raffiq86 ]
MBB : 112491083457
H/P NO : 0146009501 | 0137777927
EMAIL : [email protected]

LINK

Vlim, Take all the info and bring to the police when u meeting the IO later. And, plz bring your laptop and show all this thread and xplain so they would understand. If u lucky, u will get a good and responsible IO who will try his hard to solve the case.

good luck thumbup.gif
vlim
post May 15 2012, 01:50 PM

39 posts

Thanks for the superb help bro Apis.
I have just came back from meeting the IO.
Will update all these details to him too.

Sofyan Darmadi, i hope you are seeing/ seen this thread clearly.
The police will track you down.

LAU Fantasy, please proceed with your police report including all the valuable info provided by bro Apis.

All other online users, please be cautious.

Thanks again bro Apis_LuaLua.
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
LAU Fantasy
post May 15 2012, 02:59 PM
914 posts

QUOTE(vlim @ May 15 2012, 01:50 PM)
Thanks for the superb help bro Apis.
I have just came back from meeting the IO.
Will update all these details to him too.

Sofyan Darmadi, i hope you are seeing/ seen this thread clearly.
The police will track you down.

LAU Fantasy, please proceed with your police report including all the valuable info provided by bro Apis.

All other online users, please be cautious.

Thanks again bro Apis_LuaLua.
notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
OK.. noted... I will make a police report later... thnx again
thank you so much, Apis_LuaLua... we owe u notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by LAU Fantasy: May 15 2012, 03:00 PM
Lord Red
post May 15 2012, 06:32 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

Seems to me that since he is using the same hp number for the fb biz then its possible he is still using the number untul now. My suggestion is to monitor his fb page and use a friends hp to call and buy his tems for cod. Then you may have a chance to catch the guy red handed and do whatever is prudent before handing to the cops.
rizal13
post May 15 2012, 11:54 PM

Casual
327 posts

Try not to deal with Bank in money method...it's too risky if you don't know who u r dealing with...better COD next time bro...
vlim
post May 16 2012, 11:38 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(Lord Red @ May 15 2012, 06:32 PM)
Seems to me that since he is using the same hp number for the fb biz then its possible he is still using the number untul now.  My suggestion is to monitor his fb page and use a friends hp to call and buy his tems for cod. Then you may have a chance to catch the guy red handed and do whatever is prudent before handing to the cops.
He'll be more cautious now too...
I'll leave it to the police.

In the meanwhile, since he has no intention to refund or solve this issue at all, i'll bring it to TTPM (Consumer Tribunal).
Let's see....

He have not called/replied me in any means since the last "sincere" phone call from mobile number 01115444796.
vlim
post May 16 2012, 11:38 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(rizal13 @ May 15 2012, 11:54 PM)
Try not to deal with Bank in money method...it's too risky if you don't know who u r dealing with...better COD next time bro...
Thanks for the tip and reminder.

Apis_LuaLua
post May 16 2012, 11:56 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Seems like there is another victim

user posted image

Source

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: May 16 2012, 11:58 AM
vlim
post May 16 2012, 12:00 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ May 16 2012, 11:56 AM)
Seems like there is another victim

user posted image

Source
Yea, just saw that too.
Will ask the victim to update here as well.
DrAlex88
post May 17 2012, 05:28 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

I am also conned by him... Rm1900 for ipad 2... Police report filed...

Added on May 17, 2012, 5:34 amSorry guys for reporting it late here but I already lodge police report last month... Proabably because he didn't see any action from me, that's why he dare to continue conned more people...

This post has been edited by DrAlex88: May 17 2012, 05:34 AM
DrAlex88
post May 17 2012, 05:43 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

How about each of us spend another 1000 to buy his head if justice failed to preserve himself? LoL... Easy...
If I got money buy his head that day sure less people get conned... Sorry guys... Wait next year when I work, my first salary for his head... rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by DrAlex88: May 17 2012, 05:48 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
vlim
post May 17 2012, 10:19 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(DrAlex88 @ May 17 2012, 05:43 AM)
How about each of us spend another 1000 to buy his head if justice failed to preserve himself? LoL... Easy...
If I got money buy his head that day sure less people get conned... Sorry guys... Wait next year when I work, my first salary for his head...  rclxm9.gif
DrAlex88,
Sorry for your loses too....
Maybe you could update how he conned you in detailed.
Thanks for dropping by.
LAU Fantasy
post May 17 2012, 10:41 AM
914 posts

QUOTE(vlim @ May 17 2012, 10:19 AM)
DrAlex88,
Sorry for your loses too....
Maybe you could update how he conned you in detailed.
Thanks for dropping by.
Yea.. vlim's right...
I lodge the police report a day after vlim...
My IO is communicating with vlim's IO now... let the IO and POLICE do their job^^

onthefly
post May 17 2012, 11:45 AM

Regular
1,007 posts

QUOTE(DrAlex88 @ May 17 2012, 05:43 AM)
If I got money buy his head that day sure less people get conned... Sorry guys... Wait next year when I work, my first salary for his head...  rclxm9.gif
i see he stay at police building ?
DrAlex88
post May 17 2012, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

My story too long & complicated... I filed police report but no Inspector contact me at all... If police work faster, you guys won't get conned already... Haha! That's why I think we should just buy his head... Rely on police where can get justice? sweat.gif

Police told me other staffs also stay at their area... Assassin won't so stupid go inside lar... Sure wait far abit find chance de mah... Haha!
Apis_LuaLua
post May 17 2012, 01:17 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(DrAlex88 @ May 17 2012, 01:01 PM)
My story too long & complicated... I filed police report but no Inspector contact me at all... If police work faster, you guys won't get conned already... Haha! That's why I think we should just buy his head... Rely on police where can get justice?  sweat.gif

Police told me other staffs also stay at their area... Assassin won't so stupid go inside lar... Sure wait far abit find chance de mah... Haha!
so what u gonna do after buying his head? u even got his ic. thats good detail we got in hand. police report is a must. if u cannot find cooperation from the io who took ur case, u can keep pushing him or report it again to other officer, not by ask other victim not to do so. now the victims is 3 at least. do u think they will stay quiet wih 3 reports already lodge. keep chasing him n dont let him enjoy ur monEy Peacefully.
vlim
post May 17 2012, 02:02 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ May 17 2012, 01:17 PM)
so what u gonna do after buying his head? u even got his ic. thats good detail we got in hand. police report is a must. if u cannot find cooperation from the io who took ur case, u can keep pushing him or report it again to other officer, not by ask other victim not to do so. now the victims is 3 at least. do u think they will stay quiet wih 3 reports already lodge. keep chasing him n dont let him enjoy ur monEy Peacefully.
Yes, true.

DrAlex88, you should share ur story too.
And let us know the source of the IC card you posted and any other valuable info.
His head is not worth even spending a cent.

vlim
post May 17 2012, 02:53 PM

39 posts

Looks like the bugger removed all his mobile devices sales post from his Facebook account(as expected):
https://www.facebook.com/sofyandarmadi86

Here are the previously captured screen shots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Sofyan, you can run but you cant hide!
Apis_LuaLua
post May 17 2012, 03:53 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

very good catch there bro. bring it to the police as well.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    1.02    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th June 2021 - 02:29 PM