Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

UPU 2012/2013, SPM/STPM/Faoundation/Matrix

views

rendangking
post May 7 2012, 03:39 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Kenzo17 @ May 7 2012, 02:40 PM)
Really?? Then I need your help please T^T I check for UM yesterday and it says I will live in the 12th residential college. How is the building? How many people per room? How's the internet? Did you stay there too? Is it close to where I will go for lectures? How many do I have to get for my cgpa to stay in UM? How's the cgpa counted? Based on 2 exams, pop quizs and assignments?? Sorry I ask too many questions ><
Hey I got asasi sains hayat UM too biggrin.gif
the 12th residential college is by far the biggest college (i think.. only been there 3 times :S). its 2 people per room, the only residential college to have an elevator (yes!!) and i'm pretty sure the college is close to the place where we will go for lectures. i dont know about the other questions sad.gif
any ex PASUM seniors please enlighten us on this biggrin.gif
rendangking
post May 7 2012, 04:06 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Kenzo17 @ May 7 2012, 03:46 PM)
I guess we'll be seeing each other then  biggrin.gif
I just do some reading and yes, it's close to where we will go for lectures. 2 people per room????
Well it's gonna be awkward if we're not close with our roommate. I have a hard time making friends and really shy, none of my friends going to UM so I can't choose my roomate  cry.gif
Since it's 2 people per room, by any chance is the bathroom in the room or in the hallway?  hmm.gif
You'll be fine. Making new friends is a part of daily life. after minggu haluansiswa, i can guarantee you will get along with the others icon_rolleyes.gif
the bathroom is in the hallway.. kene share lorh sweat.gif
can give me your fb? can chatting2 before we go biggrin.gif
rendangking
post May 7 2012, 06:16 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Kenzo17 @ May 7 2012, 04:16 PM)
Well I really hope so  unsure.gif
I have fb but I dont use it  sweat.gif
Maybe skype?
Can we print surat tawaran now? I read somewhere and someone already read the surat tawaran  shocking.gif  Usim can already. Wait do UM need to make pengesahan first to print surat tawaran??
yeah can skype as well. PM me your skype name brows.gif
rendangking
post May 7 2012, 07:47 PM

6 posts

anyone else got asasi sains UM? looking for more new friends to make brows.gif
rendangking
post May 7 2012, 08:19 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(sara__ @ May 7 2012, 08:18 PM)
That is last year UPU . This year and so on , after UM receive autonomy from the gov( in Jan 2012) , UM now open 40% space for students in PASUM in every courses smile.gif  icon_idea.gif
yayyyy rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
now i cant wait to go biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.78    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:17 PM