Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

UPU 2012/2013, SPM/STPM/Faoundation/Matrix

views

budak_macho
post Jul 13 2012, 04:18 PM

46 posts

Hi Guys .

Recently (today) I checked my UPU application to further law degree in Public University . I applied for LLB at UIA,UKM,UM and UITM (All in Klang Valley) .

I was offered LLB course at Universiti Utara Malaysia on which I didn't applied . But I'm grateful that I managed to get it because its hard to get into law degree programme in any public university in malaysia (because not much U offered law).

But here is my problem , really hard . Currently I'm managing my own business in KL (no partner) which I built for years and growing bigger by day . an admission to UUM would mean I left my business terbengkalai and would suffer great loss from the business . Because before this I was a law foundation student at an IPTA in Selangor . So I managed to do both business and studying . I dont mind studying anywhere as long as I get a law degree because it is my passion to get a law degree , I'm sacrificing many things to get myself into path to get a law degree .So the only way that I can do are :

1. Appeal fora Changing the university(UUM) to public university around KL area which offer law degree(UIA,UKM,UM and UITM)
2.Go to private university
3.Go for UUM and left my business like that .

so in my opinion for the options :

1. I hope I can get this , I know that this kind of thing happened before(without using cables/connection) but I didnt know how is the actual procedure . In UPU system I can't appeal online as I'm succeed in my application . Some people said just storm the Dean office haha tongue.gif .

2.First and foremost , its always about financial constraint . Although I own a business but its not sufficient to pay for my education. And my parent is a no-no on loan , because we suffered for 20 years because of my parent education debt (the reason I started to get my pocket money on my own by venturing into business at young age) .

3.This is the hardest part . I can go to UUM with a peace of mind and just forget about my business . There is no way for me to manage a business in KL from Kedah . And theres no one could manage my business as I don't trust peoples after conned few times , even immediate family members .

I worked really hard since my first year of secondary school to build the business and recently the business went really good and have potential to be big once I graduated . This business is also the source of my financial support , as my parent are not the wealthy one , they only managed to give me RM50 or RM100 at most per month which is deemed unreasonable for college life . I can manage my time for business and study no problem . And I have this passion to get a Law Degree no matter how because I worked really hard for it during my secondary school and my law foundation studies (becoming a bookworm , nerd) .

I know in life we have to give and take . In this situation , maybe I have to give up my business and pursue law study in UUM . But then when in my opinion , I might just continue my business and pursue law degree in public U in Klang Valley area as my take and with my business i might be a beneficial people to the community as a gift . Still , I'll have to work on this because I believe there are solutions on what I wanted because this thing happened before . I know we cant always get things as planned but it still not happened yet , because there's still hope smile.gif

And I hope you guys , sifu , guru-ji , master-ji , taikor all can help me by giving your opinion or if you have solution please PM me or post it here . I'm begging you guys to help me and you might change the course of an a not-really-fortunate man life path to be a better man in the future with just your opinions and thoughts smile.gif

Thank you and have a nice day smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.88    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:01 PM