Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

UPU 2012/2013, SPM/STPM/Faoundation/Matrix

views

Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

I want Asasi Pintar in UKM, but I got UM Asasi Sains Hayat...It's my second choice but I feel somewhat regretting choosing UM instead of UITM because I just heard the cons of UM after getting the result!! =________=
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(dean joker @ May 7 2012, 01:55 PM)
whats the cons dude ?
UM is located in the centre of the city (call me stupid but I forgot this when applying cry.gif ) and near the forest. Chinese lecturers are bias. Also UM has the most chinese students..
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(dreamfasten @ May 7 2012, 02:20 PM)
why located in the centre of this city is con?
Because if you're someone like me who comes from a state with very limited facility and shopping malls, it's very tempting to go to the city even if you have no money to buy things. I'm afraid that it will distract my studies unsure.gif
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(sara__ @ May 7 2012, 02:27 PM)
im an ex PASUM smile.gif
Really?? Then I need your help please T^T I check for UM yesterday and it says I will live in the 12th residential college. How is the building? How many people per room? How's the internet? Did you stay there too? Is it close to where I will go for lectures? How many do I have to get for my cgpa to stay in UM? How's the cgpa counted? Based on 2 exams, pop quizs and assignments?? Sorry I ask too many questions ><

QUOTE(sara__ @ May 7 2012, 02:29 PM)
Dont worry , no chinese lecturer for PASUM subjects except english which ist not counted in ur cgpa . and also no chinese student in pasum oso , all bumiputera .
Yeah it says that asasi is only for bumiputera but I'm thinking if I'm gonna extend my studies in UM. Because the only reason I want asasi pintar is to study in UKM.

Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(rendangking @ May 7 2012, 03:39 PM)
Hey I got asasi sains hayat UM too biggrin.gif
the 12th residential college is by far the biggest college (i think.. only been there 3 times :S). its 2 people per room, the only residential college to have an elevator (yes!!) and i'm pretty sure the college is close to the place where we will go for lectures. i dont know about the other questions sad.gif
any ex PASUM seniors please enlighten us on this biggrin.gif
I guess we'll be seeing each other then biggrin.gif
I just do some reading and yes, it's close to where we will go for lectures. 2 people per room????
Well it's gonna be awkward if we're not close with our roommate. I have a hard time making friends and really shy, none of my friends going to UM so I can't choose my roomate cry.gif
Since it's 2 people per room, by any chance is the bathroom in the room or in the hallway? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Kenzo17: May 7 2012, 03:49 PM
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(rendangking @ May 7 2012, 04:06 PM)
You'll be fine. Making new friends is a part of daily life. after minggu haluansiswa, i can guarantee you will get along with the others  icon_rolleyes.gif
the bathroom is in the hallway.. kene share lorh  sweat.gif
can give me your fb? can chatting2 before we go  biggrin.gif
Well I really hope so unsure.gif
I have fb but I dont use it sweat.gif
Maybe skype?
Can we print surat tawaran now? I read somewhere and someone already read the surat tawaran shocking.gif Usim can already. Wait do UM need to make pengesahan first to print surat tawaran??

Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 05:48 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(sara__ @ May 7 2012, 05:09 PM)
Thanks!! Wow wifi speed is really tempting..xD rclxm9.gif Not too sure about other things though lol too many distraction staying in a place like that, I need to have high determination to study. If I go there I hope I can get along with my one and only roommate unsure.gif
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(sara__ @ May 7 2012, 08:10 PM)
Thanks again!! I read some comments on blog entries and most said that asasi UM is more harder than matric and asasi UiTM?? We have to go thru upu again after finishing asasi so aint it unfair for PASUM students since it's harder to get a high pointer??
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(rendangking @ May 7 2012, 06:16 PM)
yeah can skype as well. PM me your skype name  brows.gif
I already PM my skype smile.gif

QUOTE(sara__ @ May 7 2012, 08:18 PM)
UM now open 40% space for students in PASUM in every courses smile.gif  icon_idea.gif
Um so what does that means??
Kenzo17
post May 7 2012, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(AbgKam @ May 7 2012, 02:58 PM)
hey, can we change the course in uni... for example asasi ekonomi to asasi sains fizikal? can or not?
I heard UM can change courses. Not sure about other uni, I think you might can do it. One of my friends gonna call the uni to ask to change course.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:58 PM