Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Le Yuan (Booking made, deciding on which loan)

views

ronn77
post May 8 2012, 07:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 8 2012, 01:10 AM)
Assume,
LY 1392 sq ft or Type E ( RM 690k )
KR2 1457 sq ft or Type C ( RM 640k )

Le Yuan, Happy Garden OUG
- Freehold
- 2 Blocks of 670 units over 6.5 acres
- 1 Acre Man Made Sand beach, Panoramic View, Signature Design
- DIBS and Discount 5%
- Size 1,392 sq feet for RM 690,000 or after 5% discount, it would be RM 655,500 ( RM 470 per sq feet )

Kiara Residence 2, Bukit Jalil
- Leasehold
- 3 Blocks of 720 units over 4.9 acres
- Next to LRT, Hotel Lobby, 6 tiers security, every unit is corner unit
- DIBS and Discount 7%
- Size 1,457 sq feet for RM 640,000 or after 7% discount, it would be RM 595,200 ( RM 408 per sq feet )

- Happy Garden is good, but I suggest too mix with oldies and new highrise. On the other way, KR2 located at corner of the main entrance of Bukit Jalil towards BJGC, The Link and LRT. I prefer Esplanade/The Link or Jalil Jaya since it is much less hectic and much organize compare to mix center like OUG's area.

Developer
- Nothing to shout about. UOA definitely has an edge here

Density and Concept
- LY has much better density rate and it's concept being Malaysia Man Made Sand Beach which is special and attractive
- KR2 has high density but the impact is less since this is 3 X 30 storey building and each floor only has 8 units. Also, it's 6 tiers security, quadrant zone and every unit is corner unit being it's main selling point.
- Depends on Individual

Floor Plan
- For most of the 14xx sq ft floor plan, I ever seen, I rate KR2's only 6.5 to 7 out of 10.
- KR2 : Good, Master bedroom layout ( 11 x 14 sq ft ) with walk-in wardrobe ( 8 x 5 feet, it's exclusive ) and bathroom, Dining hall was separated frm the foyer, Maid Room can utilize as store room, more appeal for renovation for it's kitchen. Not so good, both Bedrooms 1 and 2 are small against it's price tag. The question marks remain for the 3rd toilet usage.
- For LY, I rate it 5.5 to 6 out of 10. Good, From foyer stretch to the end, the 50 feet long is attractive enough. Anyhow, it was too long. Not good, as a RM 690k condo, the width plays an important role to being fully utilize it's every sq feet. The whole unit was 22.3 feet width which was included living hall/ wall / master bedroom. It mean's that living hall only 11 feet max and master bedroom only 10 feet max. The layout is very standard which had been using since years ago.

Rental
- No doubt, my opinion, next to LRT always had an edge.

Appreciation
- Over short term of 3 and 5 years, very unpredictable. KR2 enter at RM 408 psf now ( should be RM 420 per sf) and nothing more until expected VP at early 2016. Covillea (FH) is asking RM 525 psf now and Savanna 2 (FH) is asking at RM 500 psf now. LY enter at RM 470 psf, has the potential to go RM 550 upon completion by 2015. Sorry, I rate OUG pricing lower than Bkt Jalil.
- Over long term of 20 years, no matter how good KR2 at 2016, the prices would probably be stagnant before 20 years later. LH buyer ( an investor himself ) would not hold longer than 5 or 7 years.

Own Stay
- Depends on Individual, what do you buy. Security, Greenery, Location, Convenience, Appreciation, Floor Plan?
- If both of the layout is same price, ( although RM 470 vs RM 408 psf ), I would prefer KR2
- If investment, I am definitely go for KR2 ( though I am vested into it )
- If btw Hand Made Sand Beach against 6 tiers security, quadrant zone of 8 units per floor, I prefer something more practical, security though 6 tiers is over lapsed.
- If location, both are equal great. It's rely on your own personnel. I stayed at Subang for > 10 years, I only willing to move to Kinrara/Puchong/Kota Kemuning due to it's locality, but not Damansara/PJ/Aman Suria.... But I much prefer the locality of Bkt Jalil folks and it's potential
- If buy and stay for 20 years then flip, forget all above, your answer is definitely a Freehold property ....
The taikor has spoken notworthy.gif
At LY selling price, it is almost same as SHC project or as the most expensive project in Kuchai Lama. However the location of Kuchai Lama is good but the questions is how the few narrow roads going to occupied the future vehicles when all the pending projects completed (G Residence, Arte, 288 Residence, SHC, Dynasty, etc). Same goes to KR2 which will sharing the same proposed road with Rainz, ZR, KR2 but the advantage is it has LRT nearby to it and as Chris kor mentioned I do rated BJ areas a notch higher compared to Kuchai.
ronn77
post May 15 2012, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 11:19 AM)
yalo,i oso scare abt the overwhelming traffic..lrt will be gd for those tat dint possess own transport,bt do u think ppl tat able to buy at such price didnt possess any vehicle?i afraid tat ppl wit such purchasig power will be chased off due to the lrt, highway n leasehold title..so in my opinion,if i were to invest,i will buy the cheapest unit in kiara2 to rent.bt buying the largest unit,i juz scare the rent unable to offset my installment.
Most of ppl have a car and that does not means owner will not take lrt. If your working place is located near lrt and it's an action packed with cars and bikes then people will consider taking lrt instead of drive to work. Occasionally I will park my car and take lrt to areas such as klcc to avoid jam so with walking distance lrt will be an additional point to pull the buyers. Given choice, ppl will go for FH but it will become a norm that in future projects mostly will be under LH but it's not a main issue as the lease can be extended with a small premium and the only hassle for LH which is negative is the transaction period which is extended till up to 6 months instead of 3.

However, you should personally go to the actual site and see for yourself which one you feel suits your liking and probably you may make up your mind if some pretty girls staring and wink their eyes on you biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:12 PM