Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Le Yuan (Booking made, deciding on which loan)

views

MaiGehGeh
post May 15 2012, 11:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 15 2012, 11:30 PM)
Let me try my best effort to answer this and your previous questions when i reach home and use my pc later. Lol.

Sorry, iphone i lazy to type so many. Unless certain projects i already know in my mind n tap without thinking.
Bro , u always so late still outside... ada KT? lim jiu or lim teh?
ajak abit ler....
TSharry26
post May 16 2012, 12:27 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 15 2012, 11:17 PM)
My master chris chew busy...
let me answer on behalf ,
1) so far base on thier track record...no major deflect.... small thingy sure got. i rated 8/10.

2) school is always better than surau, hospital , bus station , balai polis station and bomba. if not good i believe the residents nearby already protest.

3)how do u defined overpriced? nowadays transportation , petrol , especially raw material shoot up like rocket.
i believed , u r paying for premium developer. ( like u watch movie in Garden Signature compared to normal GSC )

im still learning.....growing....

Just my 2 cents  wink.gif
ur master?wat he teached you so far? brows.gif

no major defect then good,haha..bt if gt small thingy can complaint and claim for repair when collect the key one izzit? i think the bad thgs abt sch is morning n after sch time will jam,bt if nex time i gt children,i can ask them sendiri walk brows.gif

hw to define overprice ah?i oso nt sure, just felt the price tag almost is the highest in kuchai area(of course,excluding seringin) so gt the feeling like: wah, sai mm sai gam guai ohh?(in cantonese) tongue.gif
TSharry26
post May 16 2012, 12:29 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 15 2012, 11:30 PM)
Let me try my best effort to answer this and your previous questions when i reach home and use my pc later. Lol.

Sorry, iphone i lazy to type so many. Unless certain projects i already know in my mind n tap without thinking.
it's ok,i can wait..u got heart to help then very very nice liao thumbup.gif notworthy.gif
Chris Chew
post May 16 2012, 12:39 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 15 2012, 11:40 PM)
Bro , u always so late still outside... ada KT? lim jiu or lim teh?
ajak abit ler....
I retired from lim jiu. Doctor gave me red card and banned me.

I always lim teh.

When u free lah? Hehe. Only month end i busy.

Added on May 16, 2012, 10:40 am
QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 10:40 PM)
taiko,few more questions notworthy.gif
1)abt uoa,they are well known,bt hw bout their project build/finishing quality?

2)there is a chinese school near le yuan,wats ur point of view?

3)in ur experience, is le yuan overpriced?based on its location,build quality
1) About UOA, yes they are well known. What do you think of Bangsar South then?
Their completed projects, facade looks modern and the landscape internally is quite good ... Quality, not much detect but nothing much to shout about ... Anyway, consider good ...

2) Chinese school ? Individual had different view. But none the less, it is better than Hospital and Cemetery. Anyhow, I don' prefer my house is next to School, it's not good ... but near to school is ok ...

3) Almost all projects are selling price in 2013, 2014, 2015 and even 2016. I mean jack up by 10% to as high as 40% ...
For Le Yuan, whether it is over price or not, it only can purely determine upon it's completion to check the total quality, impression and the appealing man made sand beach ... As at today, the price is btw 5-10% higher, but with 5% discount and DIBS, it is quite not bad then ...

For own stay, price point is important to define cheap, fair or overprice
For investor, both price point is important and equal to price per sq feet, which is important for an investor too.

At least, UOA is tested developer and Kiara Resources S/B is untested as developer, but was in the market as Main Contractor for Sime Darby.

Both LY and KR2 has it pros and cons, but make sure, which location and locality you prefer ...

Good Luck bro!~

This post has been edited by Chris Chew: May 16 2012, 10:40 AM
TSharry26
post May 16 2012, 10:01 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 16 2012, 12:39 AM)
I retired from lim jiu. Doctor gave me red card and banned me.

I always lim teh.

When u free lah? Hehe. Only month end i busy.

Added on May 16, 2012, 10:40 am
1) About UOA, yes they are well known. What do you think of Bangsar South then?
Their completed projects, facade looks modern and the landscape internally is quite good ... Quality, not much detect but nothing much to shout about ... Anyway, consider good ...

2) Chinese school ? Individual had different view. But none the less, it is better than Hospital and Cemetery. Anyhow, I don' prefer my house is next to School, it's not good ... but near to school is ok ...

3) Almost all projects are selling price in 2013, 2014, 2015 and even 2016. I mean jack up by 10% to as high as 40% ...
For Le Yuan, whether it is over price or not, it only can purely determine upon it's completion to check the total quality, impression and the appealing man made sand beach ... As at today, the price is btw 5-10% higher, but with 5% discount and DIBS, it is quite not bad then ...

For own stay, price point is important to define cheap, fair or overprice
For investor, both price point is important and equal to price per sq feet, which is important for an investor too.

At least, UOA is tested developer and Kiara Resources S/B is untested as developer, but was in the market as Main Contractor for Sime Darby.

Both LY and KR2 has it pros and cons, but make sure, which location and locality you prefer ...

Good Luck bro!~
my 1st impression towards bangsar south was damn,so grand thumbup.gif ...second impression was holyshit,how they build it up so fast ohmy.gif bt so far i never enter any uoa's residential lot before, only walk into wisma uoa before

le yuan tat oe can consider as near to school ba..bt last time when i visit their showroom, notice the nearest is 2 storey link hse and three storey link house as well as the old condo, desa gembira...bt i notice tat there is one under construction condo named desa gembira located at the north side of le yuan, which the sales girl told me will block kl view for units at the left side.so all ppl buy those with unblocked view.

yalo,nth perfect,so onli can choose the most suitable,haha
7ienlee
post May 27 2012, 07:34 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 6 2012, 07:26 PM)
If for own stay, I will go for LY.
For investment wise, KR2 would be better choice since the entry is low.

My mummy's 2 cents
MGG, you seem to be promoting KR2 now.
You got one unit there??

Harry 26, initially Le Yuan really got me interested. But with the higher psf I decided to get Z Residence instead.
To me, DIBS is one of the main reasons why the psf is always higher.
And this DIBS is always for those who has terrible cashflow or for those who wanna invest on downpayment then sell after completion.

For own stay, you dont need DIBS. Cause either way you are paying it for years to come.

Based on your two options, I would take LY thou, as UOA is better and more reputable developer compared to KR2's.
I would believe the quality of the property would be better, like what Chris Chew said.

Besides, you got a sandy beach so close to doorstep. Maybe got bikini girls. Something that you brag about to your friends. LOL!
(But this idea was copied from Sunway, when I went to their Sunway LaCosta launch back in early 2011)
MaiGehGeh
post Jun 2 2012, 03:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

QUOTE(7ienlee @ May 27 2012, 07:34 PM)
MGG, you seem to be promoting KR2 now.
You got one unit there??
Harry 26, initially Le Yuan really got me interested. But with the higher psf I decided to get Z Residence instead.
To me, DIBS is one of the main reasons why the psf is always higher.
And this DIBS is always for those who has terrible cashflow or for those who wanna invest on downpayment then sell after completion.

For own stay, you dont need DIBS. Cause either way you are paying it for years to come.

Based on your two options, I would take LY thou, as UOA is better and more reputable developer compared to KR2's.
I would believe the quality of the property would be better, like what Chris Chew said.

Besides, you got a sandy beach so close to doorstep. Maybe got bikini girls. Something that you brag about to your friends. LOL!
(But this idea was copied from Sunway, when I went to their Sunway LaCosta launch back in early 2011)
bro 7ienlee,
im not promoting as TS want opinion only on LY and KR2. if included ZR...definately ZR will be better? kidding. laugh.gif

wink.gif
TSharry26
post Jun 14 2012, 11:19 PM

22 posts

hey guys,i already applied for loan and 3 banks approved my loan. Without concerning much on the interest rate because all banks almost the same, may i know which bank do you guys prefer? HSBC, Alliance and RHB.
michaelsb
post Jun 14 2012, 11:45 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ Jun 15 2012, 12:19 AM)
hey guys,i already applied for loan and 3 banks approved my loan. Without concerning much on the interest rate because all banks almost the same, may i know which bank do you guys prefer? HSBC, Alliance and RHB.
i suggest to look for best loan rate. RHB is it the lowest, BLR-2.45%?it got lock-in period of 3 years. but dont' worry, i heard government soon will implement no lock-in period for all loan, including all the old loan to encourage people to settle loan.so, with the best loan rate and no lock-in period will be the best choice. my 2 c. biggrin.gif
post Jun 15 2012, 12:01 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

May i knw where is the show room?
Any available unit at the moment?
ecin
post Jun 15 2012, 12:55 AM

5,857 posts

QUOTE(7583 @ Jun 15 2012, 12:01 AM)
May i knw where is the show room?
Any available unit at the moment?
Bangsar South, UOA sales gallery
cloner
post Jun 15 2012, 01:23 AM

Regular
1,101 posts

QUOTE(michaelsb @ Jun 14 2012, 11:45 PM)
i suggest to look for best loan rate. RHB is it the lowest, BLR-2.45%?it got lock-in period of 3 years. but dont' worry, i heard government soon will implement no lock-in period for all loan, including all the old loan to encourage people to settle loan.so, with the best loan rate and no lock-in period will be the best choice. my 2 c. biggrin.gif
sure boh the new rulling will include old loans.. as far as i know it only applies to new loans after impose of new rulling leh
loneboy62
post Jun 15 2012, 04:59 PM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(ecin @ Jun 15 2012, 12:55 AM)
Bangsar South, UOA sales gallery
No more showunit there long time ago. If you want show unit go to site
dino10chels
post Jun 15 2012, 05:13 PM

Enthusiast
936 posts

QUOTE(Teridoz @ May 6 2012, 07:27 PM)
Its address shah alam,but to be exact its actually near ara damansara

If u like greeny,thts good as it give good rebate

Oh i called last week they left like lower flow or higher floor...if 3a/13a ok la,hehe..still 3 mah. 
  TRY www.hijauansaujana.com
yes i think hijauan is better than Le Yuen rclxms.gif
ecin
post Jun 15 2012, 05:36 PM

5,857 posts

QUOTE(dino10chels @ Jun 15 2012, 05:13 PM)
yes i think hijauan is better than Le Yuen  rclxms.gif
IMHO, it depends on how the person like the location, Le Yuan is nearer to KL city
TSharry26
post Jun 16 2012, 02:41 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(michaelsb @ Jun 14 2012, 11:45 PM)
RHB offer me BLR-2.5 smile.gif it was the best among 3 of them
MaiGehGeh
post Jun 16 2012, 10:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ Jun 16 2012, 02:41 AM)
RHB offer me BLR-2.5  smile.gif  it was the best among 3 of them
BLR - 2.5 whole tenure or 1st 2 yrs?
U got buy mrta with them?
TSharry26
post Jun 16 2012, 12:11 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ Jun 16 2012, 10:04 AM)
BLR - 2.5 whole tenure or 1st 2 yrs?
U got buy mrta with them?
1st 3 yrs -2.45,lock in 3 yrs,after 3 years the rate becum -2.5. no buy mrta oh
talk
post Jun 16 2012, 02:10 PM

43 posts

close eyes take RHB. Don't worry about first 3 years coz got DIBS. after 3 years can shop around for better deals coz lock in period over.
ecin
post Jun 16 2012, 05:35 PM

5,857 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ Jun 16 2012, 12:11 PM)
1st 3 yrs -2.45,lock in 3 yrs,after 3 years the rate becum -2.5. no buy mrta oh
Very good package.

I heard people said before, RHB lock-in is 5 years, but I've not been confirmed, is yours 3-years or 5-years lock-in?

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM