Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Le Yuan (Booking made, deciding on which loan)

views

Teridoz
post May 6 2012, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

Bro why dont u consider hijauan saujana as its freehold too but not in the area u said la....abt 1300sqft

How bout g residence if kuchai lama?
michaelsb
post May 6 2012, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 07:11 PM)
Thanks for comment smile.gif

1392sqf for Le Yuan (690k for the cheapest unit)
1457sqf for Kiara 2 (640k for the cheapest unit)

Family size 3 person
would you consider to have a maid in future?if yes, le yuan 1406sqft type can be considered so that you have a maid room, sure you donwan your maid to occupy one of room which is near to your master bedroom. le yuan has the first sand beach concept in klang valley, at least you have the selling point in future. only my 2c. rclxms.gif
TSharry26
post May 6 2012, 07:21 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Teridoz @ May 6 2012, 06:29 PM)
Bro why dont u consider hijauan saujana as its freehold too but not in the area u said la....abt 1300sqft

How bout g residence if kuchai lama?
The hijauan saujana, where is it located at? I also considered the g residence, but not much unit left, mostly those very low level or unit on 3A/13A. If u knw chinese culture, u will und,haha laugh.gif

Added on May 6, 2012, 7:25 pm
QUOTE(michaelsb @ May 6 2012, 06:34 PM)
would you consider to have a maid in future?if yes, le yuan 1406sqft type can be considered so that you have a maid room, sure you donwan your maid to occupy one of room which is near to your master bedroom. le yuan has the first sand beach concept in klang valley, at least you have the selling point in future. only my 2c. rclxms.gif
so far i dint plan to have any maid in the recent future,as it was normal condo size, still manage to do thgs on my ownself laugh.gif but if there is an extra room, of course it is better, can used as store room ma..tats y i considered both, 1392sqf and 1406sqf as their different in price is 4k, but need to sacrifice the master bedroom size for the sake of maid/store room and one extra toilet (which is quite impractical for me, the toilet shakehead.gif )

This post has been edited by harry26: May 6 2012, 07:25 PM
MaiGehGeh
post May 6 2012, 07:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

If for own stay, I will go for LY.
For investment wise, KR2 would be better choice since the entry is low.

My mummy's 2 cents
Teridoz
post May 6 2012, 07:27 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 07:21 PM)
The hijauan saujana, where is it located at? I also considered the g residence, but not much unit left, mostly those very low level or unit on 3A/13A. If u knw chinese culture, u will und,haha laugh.gif
Its address shah alam,but to be exact its actually near ara damansara

If u like greeny,thts good as it give good rebate

Oh i called last week they left like lower flow or higher floor...if 3a/13a ok la,hehe..still 3 mah.

TRY www.hijauansaujana.com

This post has been edited by Teridoz: May 6 2012, 08:54 PM
TSharry26
post May 6 2012, 07:44 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 6 2012, 07:26 PM)
If for own stay, I will go for LY.
For investment wise, KR2 would be better choice since the entry is low.

My mummy's 2 cents
here's my opinion, please dun laugh if wrong tongue.gif

because the price for kiara2 is selling at 650k, consider as premium price liao. so usually ppl who want to buy it in future or rent it must be someone who has satisfying income. So my question is, will those ppl with such satisfying income willing to stay so near with the lrt station?coz frm the floor plan, the lrt station is juz right behind kiara2 residence. tats y im wondering as the noise level from both highway and lrt is quite significant with the distance, not to mentioned how the traffic is goin to be.

so, what do you think? smile.gif

Added on May 6, 2012, 7:54 pm
QUOTE(Teridoz @ May 6 2012, 07:27 PM)

Oh i called last week they left like lower flow or higher floor...if 3a/13a ok la,hehe..still 3 mah
lack of info leh,iproperty.com juz have one 650sqf listing,duno true ont..but distance wise quite far leh rclxub.gif

if able to avoid 3a/13a,sure wan avoid de,haha..chinaman mentality laugh.gif

This post has been edited by harry26: May 6 2012, 07:54 PM
MaiGehGeh
post May 6 2012, 08:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

TS, as u mention for ownstay. Why u wan to think of rental?
And as u mention the noise from LRT.
Then u should have Ur answer.

My son's 3 cents
post May 6 2012, 08:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,043 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 6 2012, 08:07 PM)

My son's 3 cents
I think TS did mention he plans to stay for 10-20 years only smile.gif

TSharry26
post May 6 2012, 08:14 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 6 2012, 08:07 PM)

My son's 3 cents
haha,i always think extra one..moreover, im talking abt 10 to 20 years later,but of course, future thgs is unpredictable.bt it is always good to understand more now thumbup.gif
TSharry26
post May 6 2012, 08:15 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(kklee3388 @ May 6 2012, 08:08 PM)
Discount 5%, Freehold, DIBS (Developer Interest Bearing Scheme)
FREE Legal Fee for SPA
FREE Loan Legal Fee
FREE Stamp Duty
FREE 2 Carpark

Price start from RM450 – RM530 per sf
Booking Fee ONLY RM10K

Exclusive last 70 units at BLOCK “B”
Exclusive agent LEE
i thought block B is already sold off? or urs is subsale?

Added on May 6, 2012, 8:18 pm
QUOTE(1282009 @ May 6 2012, 08:10 PM)
I think TS did mention he plans to stay for 10-20 years only smile.gif
yup, landed property is my ultimate goal..bt now still unachievable especially those located in kuala lumpur address..unless i go for those seasoned terrace house, with no guarded and gated, and oso quite small in size shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by harry26: May 6 2012, 08:18 PM
Kokwm
post May 6 2012, 08:19 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

1. Ans: Different people have different requirements. Since this is going to be own-stay, your own needs are the most important. What is important to you may not be what is important to others. e.g. your assumption of Le Yuan is better becos it is located further away from LRT seems to indicate LRT is not important criteria to you. To others who may need to use LRT more, they may find Kiara 2 better than Le Yuan.

2. Ans : Priority for own-stay should be location, affordability, whether you are happy with the product AND whether the product can fit your needs for the next 20 years. e.g. if you bought 2 bedroom condo now and then in 5-10 years time, end up marrying and having 3 kids + 1 maid. Its gonna be miserable being stuck in the 2 bedroom condo for 20 years.
Capital appreciation should be much lower in priority. Chances of price staying stagnant for 20 years quite minimal if you look at the housing price index history for last 10-20 years.

3. Ans: Probably if the general housing market continue to increase. Worst case scenario it will drop. But again look at my earlier answer above, the past 10-20 years trend of housing index price in KV is increase trend only that the increase has been very much higher in the last 3 years, which I think does not happen all the time. In anycase, your plan is to live there for 20 years, why worry about this.

4. Ans: Normally for new launches, some of these are absorbed by the developer. These are the fees you have to pay if developer doesnt absorb:
SPA - Legal fees, disbursement fees (photostat, transport misc costs) for doing up the SPA, and stamp duty on the SPA document. The stamp duty on the SPA document is to make the document a legal piece of agreement in the eyes of the law.

Loan agreement - Legal fees, disbursement fees (photostat, transport misc costs) for doing up the loan agreement and stamp duty on the loan agreement.The stamp duty on the SPA document is to make the document a legal piece of agreement in the eyes of the law.

Memorandum of transfer (MOT) fees for transfer of the master title to strata title to you - This is what is know as the "Stamp duty". This is paid when the condo is ready and developer need to apply for the master title to be subdivided into individual strata title for each unit and transfer the strata title to you or your bank.

5. Ans: See above.

6. See above
7. See answer for 1 wink.gif

This post has been edited by Kokwm: May 6 2012, 08:24 PM
twincharger07
post May 6 2012, 08:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 07:44 PM)
here's my opinion, please dun laugh if wrong tongue.gif

because the price for kiara2 is selling at 650k, consider as premium price liao. so usually ppl who want to buy it in future or rent it must be someone who has satisfying income. So my question is, will those ppl with such satisfying income willing to stay so near with the lrt station?coz frm the floor plan, the lrt station is juz right behind kiara2 residence. tats y im wondering as the noise level from both highway and lrt is quite significant with the distance, not to mentioned how the traffic is goin to be.

so, what do you think? smile.gif
to be honest, expect busy traffic (human n cars) for KR2.. i hav to agree, noise is a concern.. but there r ppl willing to offset this for the convenience of LRT n easy highway access.. the are residence able to tolerate with urban noise provide good insulation is done properly as you can see condo with highway facing still occupied in other condos..
also le yuan east view also not spared from highway view/noise smile.gif

Added on May 6, 2012, 8:33 pm
QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 08:14 PM)
haha,i always think extra one..moreover, im talking abt 10 to 20 years later,but of course, future thgs is unpredictable.bt it is always good to understand more now thumbup.gif
i think its better to be very sure about your objective when it comes to selecting this 2 project, as IMHO, these 2 are of different "breed" smile.gif

rental wise, i m not sure about LY, but the higher entry cost could means possible lower rental yield n probably rm4k permonth to hav a healthy rental yield, at least break even or very minor +cashflow..

KR2 has a slight advantage in rental play due to lower pricing, LRT, near highway access, near shops, makes it easier to rent.. but maybe you dont like neither highway nor lrt facing.. hmm.gif

both are different "beast" and IMHO, it is crucial to know what is your preference, bcos it can be very costly nod.gif

This post has been edited by twincharger07: May 6 2012, 08:33 PM
TSharry26
post May 6 2012, 08:36 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Kokwm @ May 6 2012, 08:19 PM)
1. Ans: Different people have different requirements. Since this is going to be own-stay, your own needs are the most important. What is important to you may not be what is important to others. e.g. your assumption of Le Yuan is better becos it is located further away from LRT seems to indicate LRT is not important criteria to you. To others who may need to use LRT more, they may find Kiara 2 better than Le Yuan.

2. Ans : Priority for own-stay should be location, affordability, whether you are happy with the product AND whether the product can fit your needs for the next 20 years. e.g. if you bought 2 bedroom condo now and then in 5-10 years time, end up marrying and having 3 kids + 1 maid. Its gonna be miserable being stuck in the 2 bedroom condo for 20 years.
Capital appreciation should be much lower in priority. Chances of price staying stagnant for 20 years quite minimal if you look at the housing price index history for last 10-20 years.

3. Ans: Probably if the general housing market continue to increase. Worst case scenario it will drop. But again look at my earlier answer above, the past 10-20 years trend of housing index price in KV is increase trend only that the increase has been very much higher in the last 3 years, which I think does not happen all the time. In anycase, your plan is to live there for 20 years, why worry about this.

4. Ans: Normally for new launches, some of these are absorbed by the developer. These are the fees you have to pay if developer doesnt absorb:
SPA - Legal fees, disbursement fees (photostat, transport misc costs) for doing up the SPA, and stamp duty on the SPA document. The stamp duty on the SPA document is to make the document a legal piece of agreement in the eyes of the law.

Loan agreement - Legal fees, disbursement fees (photostat, transport misc costs) for doing up the loan agreement and stamp duty on the loan agreement.The stamp duty on the SPA document is to make the document a legal piece of agreement in the eyes of the law.

Memorandum of transfer (MOT) fees for transfer of the master title to strata title to you - This is what is know as the "Stamp duty". This is paid when the condo is ready and developer need to apply for the master title to be subdivided into individual strata title for each unit and transfer the strata title to you or your bank.
5. Ans: See above.

6. See above
7. See answer for 1 wink.gif
wow bro,u reli clear up my mind..now i have a better understanding,reli thank you.. thumbup.gif

so, from the offer of
FREE Legal Fee for SPA
FREE Loan Legal Fee
FREE Stamp Duty
FREE 2 Carpark

does it mean that the thg i need to pay is disbursement fees on S&P, stamp duty on S&P, disbursement fees on Loan Agreement and stamp duty on Loan Agreement? (developer pays legal fees on S&P, legal fees on loan agreement and MOT, a.k.a stamp duty?)

Added on May 6, 2012, 8:47 pm
QUOTE(twincharger07 @ May 6 2012, 08:21 PM)
to be honest, expect busy traffic (human n cars) for KR2.. i hav to agree, noise is a concern.. but there r ppl willing to offset this for the convenience of LRT n easy highway access.. the are residence able to tolerate with urban noise provide good insulation is done properly as you can see condo with highway facing still occupied in other condos..
also le yuan east view also not spared from highway view/noise  smile.gif

Added on May 6, 2012, 8:33 pm

i think its better to be very sure about your objective when it comes to selecting this 2 project, as IMHO, these 2 are of different "breed"  smile.gif

rental wise, i m not sure about LY, but the higher entry cost could means possible lower rental yield n probably rm4k permonth to hav a healthy rental yield, at least break even or very minor +cashflow..

KR2 has a slight advantage in rental play due to lower pricing, LRT, near highway access, near shops, makes it easier to rent.. but maybe you dont like neither highway nor lrt facing.. hmm.gif

both are different "beast" and IMHO, it is crucial to know what is your preference, bcos it can be very costly  nod.gif
i believe my preference already stated above, for own stay for ard 20 years, so renting out/selling is at least 20 years later..because im staying with family, gt woman n old ppl, so scare it becum those residence that full of ppl frm africa or middle east..kinda scary for woman sometimes.. tongue.gif so i think frm ur opinion, le yuan for own stay and kiara2 for investment izzit? will leasehold affect the appreciation?

This post has been edited by harry26: May 6 2012, 08:47 PM
Teridoz
post May 6 2012, 08:55 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(Teridoz @ May 6 2012, 07:27 PM)

Oh i called last week they left like lower flow or higher floor...if 3a/13a ok la,hehe..still 3 mah. 

Try www.hijauansaujana.com
Kokwm
post May 6 2012, 08:59 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

Harry26, yep looks like you only need to pay the disbursement fees unless u managed to convince the developer to also absorb these wink.gif
twincharger07
post May 6 2012, 09:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 08:36 PM)
wow bro,u reli clear up my mind..now i have a better understanding,reli thank you.. thumbup.gif

so, from the offer of
FREE Legal Fee for SPA
FREE Loan Legal Fee
FREE Stamp Duty
FREE 2 Carpark

does it mean that the thg i need to pay is disbursement fees on S&P, stamp duty on S&P, disbursement fees on Loan Agreement and stamp duty on Loan Agreement? (developer pays legal fees on S&P, legal fees on loan agreement and MOT, a.k.a stamp duty?)

Added on May 6, 2012, 8:47 pm
i believe my preference already stated above, for own stay for ard 20 years, so renting out/selling is at least 20 years later..because im staying with family, gt woman n old ppl, so scare it becum those residence that full of ppl frm africa or middle east..kinda scary for woman sometimes.. tongue.gif so i think frm ur opinion, le yuan for own stay and kiara2 for investment izzit? will leasehold affect the appreciation?
i wont say ppl who buy KR2 are prolly for investment.. there r buyers who prefer to stay in BJ, prefer good highway access n nearby amenities..

on leasehold affecting appreciation, can be true or not true.. in the long run, leasehold appreciation is affected especially when lease tenure is getting lesser.. however, it still appreciate depending n location.. leasehold property in PJ, damansara, sri petaling, especially new ones had appreciated quite a lot in the past few years..
Chris Chew
post May 6 2012, 09:08 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 06:11 PM)
Thanks for comment smile.gif

1392sqf for Le Yuan (690k for the cheapest unit)
1457sqf for Kiara 2 (640k for the cheapest unit)

Family size 3 person
Bro, i unable to comment much based on my iphone device. Let me do so when i home shortly.

As far as i am concerned, the answer already within your question. Intend for long stay of 10-20 years and sell later on. Then you should go for Freehold property.

Actualy for own stay, FH or LH does not affect much. Ex. If ur prop appreciate by 50-70% in next 5 years, would you sell and move on to other prop since you projected to stay for 10-20 years. However, generally after 20 years, LH prop has become an issue with lease less 70+ years.

Anyhow, i doesnt believe we should projected to stay in high rise for as long as 20 years. 10 years could be max.

TSharry26
post May 6 2012, 09:14 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Teridoz @ May 6 2012, 08:55 PM)
Try www.hijauansaujana.com
thanks bro..need research research 1st brows.gif

Added on May 6, 2012, 9:17 pm
QUOTE(Kokwm @ May 6 2012, 08:59 PM)
Harry26, yep looks like you only need to pay the disbursement fees unless u managed to convince the developer to also absorb these wink.gif
haha, im only one of those small prawn jek,uoa wont choi me de...those tycoon then maybe diff story la,sapu whole floor one maybe can get better discount,haha brows.gif

Added on May 6, 2012, 9:23 pm
QUOTE(twincharger07 @ May 6 2012, 09:04 PM)
i wont say ppl who buy KR2 are prolly for investment.. there r buyers who prefer to stay in BJ, prefer good highway access n nearby amenities..

on leasehold affecting appreciation, can be true or not true.. in the long run, leasehold appreciation is affected especially when lease tenure is getting lesser.. however, it still appreciate depending n location.. leasehold property in PJ, damansara, sri petaling, especially new ones had appreciated quite a lot in the past few years..
actually le yuan oso quite easy to access to kesas highway..bt near le yuan gt a chinese school,hope tat wont kacau the environment la,haha...yup, i think affects much especially the lease tenure become lesser..sure gv ppl chop price gao gao... rclxub.gif damansara near tropicana damn expensive, rm700 per sf...no wonder when i looking at the brochure the woman gv me a sweat.gif face, tengok mati i cannot afford,haha

Added on May 6, 2012, 9:29 pm
QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 6 2012, 09:08 PM)
Bro, i unable to comment much based on my iphone device. Let me do so when i home shortly.

As far as i am concerned, the answer already within your question. Intend for long stay of 10-20 years and sell later on. Then you should go for Freehold property.

Actualy for own stay, FH or LH does not affect much. Ex. If ur prop appreciate by 50-70% in next 5 years, would you sell and move on to other prop since you projected to stay for 10-20 years. However, generally after 20 years, LH prop has become an issue with lease less 70+ years.

Anyhow, i doesnt believe we should projected to stay in high rise for as long as 20 years. 10 years could be max.
thank you bro..

for me it depends la,if i get excellent income in future, of course can move out faster..but if reli happy with current stay(like good neighbours, good environment and facilities well maintained), sure can stay for a longer term biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by harry26: May 6 2012, 09:29 PM
loneboy62
post May 7 2012, 01:48 PM

Casual
337 posts

If you seriously want to buy LY, refer by owner you will get additional 1% extra for discount, and yes, you will only need to pay disbursement until MOT is ready.
MaiGehGeh
post May 7 2012, 10:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 6 2012, 09:08 PM)

faster comment comment... no read ur comments cannot sleep. yawn.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.69    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:23 PM