Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Le Yuan (Booking made, deciding on which loan)

views

Chris Chew
post May 8 2012, 01:10 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 6 2012, 06:11 PM)
Thanks for comment smile.gif

1392sqf for Le Yuan (690k for the cheapest unit)
1457sqf for Kiara 2 (640k for the cheapest unit)

Family size 3 person
Assume,
LY 1392 sq ft or Type E ( RM 690k )
KR2 1457 sq ft or Type C ( RM 640k )

Le Yuan, Happy Garden OUG
- Freehold
- 2 Blocks of 670 units over 6.5 acres
- 1 Acre Man Made Sand beach, Panoramic View, Signature Design
- DIBS and Discount 5%
- Size 1,392 sq feet for RM 690,000 or after 5% discount, it would be RM 655,500 ( RM 470 per sq feet )

Kiara Residence 2, Bukit Jalil
- Leasehold
- 3 Blocks of 720 units over 4.9 acres
- Next to LRT, Hotel Lobby, 6 tiers security, every unit is corner unit
- DIBS and Discount 7%
- Size 1,457 sq feet for RM 640,000 or after 7% discount, it would be RM 595,200 ( RM 408 per sq feet )

- Happy Garden is good, but I suggest too mix with oldies and new highrise. On the other way, KR2 located at corner of the main entrance of Bukit Jalil towards BJGC, The Link and LRT. I prefer Esplanade/The Link or Jalil Jaya since it is much less hectic and much organize compare to mix center like OUG's area.

Developer
- Nothing to shout about. UOA definitely has an edge here

Density and Concept
- LY has much better density rate and it's concept being Malaysia Man Made Sand Beach which is special and attractive
- KR2 has high density but the impact is less since this is 3 X 30 storey building and each floor only has 8 units. Also, it's 6 tiers security, quadrant zone and every unit is corner unit being it's main selling point.
- Depends on Individual

Floor Plan
- For most of the 14xx sq ft floor plan, I ever seen, I rate KR2's only 6.5 to 7 out of 10.
- KR2 : Good, Master bedroom layout ( 11 x 14 sq ft ) with walk-in wardrobe ( 8 x 5 feet, it's exclusive ) and bathroom, Dining hall was separated frm the foyer, Maid Room can utilize as store room, more appeal for renovation for it's kitchen. Not so good, both Bedrooms 1 and 2 are small against it's price tag. The question marks remain for the 3rd toilet usage.
- For LY, I rate it 5.5 to 6 out of 10. Good, From foyer stretch to the end, the 50 feet long is attractive enough. Anyhow, it was too long. Not good, as a RM 690k condo, the width plays an important role to being fully utilize it's every sq feet. The whole unit was 22.3 feet width which was included living hall/ wall / master bedroom. It mean's that living hall only 11 feet max and master bedroom only 10 feet max. The layout is very standard which had been using since years ago.

Rental
- No doubt, my opinion, next to LRT always had an edge.

Appreciation
- Over short term of 3 and 5 years, very unpredictable. KR2 enter at RM 408 psf now ( should be RM 420 per sf) and nothing more until expected VP at early 2016. Covillea (FH) is asking RM 525 psf now and Savanna 2 (FH) is asking at RM 500 psf now. LY enter at RM 470 psf, has the potential to go RM 550 upon completion by 2015. Sorry, I rate OUG pricing lower than Bkt Jalil.
- Over long term of 20 years, no matter how good KR2 at 2016, the prices would probably be stagnant before 20 years later. LH buyer ( an investor himself ) would not hold longer than 5 or 7 years.

Own Stay
- Depends on Individual, what do you buy. Security, Greenery, Location, Convenience, Appreciation, Floor Plan?
- If both of the layout is same price, ( although RM 470 vs RM 408 psf ), I would prefer KR2
- If investment, I am definitely go for KR2 ( though I am vested into it )
- If btw Hand Made Sand Beach against 6 tiers security, quadrant zone of 8 units per floor, I prefer something more practical, security though 6 tiers is over lapsed.
- If location, both are equal great. It's rely on your own personnel. I stayed at Subang for > 10 years, I only willing to move to Kinrara/Puchong/Kota Kemuning due to it's locality, but not Damansara/PJ/Aman Suria.... But I much prefer the locality of Bkt Jalil folks and it's potential
- If buy and stay for 20 years then flip, forget all above, your answer is definitely a Freehold property ....

post May 8 2012, 01:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,929 posts

Very detail n fair comments!!

ronn77
post May 8 2012, 07:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,501 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 8 2012, 01:10 AM)
Assume,

- Freehold
- DIBS and Discount 5%
- Size 1,392 sq feet for RM 690,000 or after 5% discount, it would be RM 655,500 ( RM 470 per sq feet )

- Leasehold
- DIBS and Discount 7%
- Size 1,457 sq feet for RM 640,000 or after 7% discount, it would be RM 595,200 ( RM 408 per sq feet )

- Happy Garden is good, but I suggest too mix with oldies and new highrise. On the other way, KR2 located at corner of the main entrance of Bukit Jalil towards BJGC, The Link and LRT. I prefer Esplanade/The Link or Jalil Jaya since it is much less hectic and much organize compare to mix center like OUG's area.

Developer

Density and Concept
- LY has much better density rate and it's concept being Malaysia Man Made Sand Beach which is special and attractive
- KR2 has high density but the impact is less since this is 3 X 30 storey building and each floor only has 8 units. Also, it's 6 tiers security, quadrant zone and every unit is corner unit being it's main selling point.
- Depends on Individual

Floor Plan
- For most of the 14xx sq ft floor plan, I ever seen, I rate KR2's only 6.5 to 7 out of 10.
- KR2 : Good, Master bedroom layout ( 11 x 14 sq ft ) with walk-in wardrobe ( 8 x 5 feet, it's exclusive ) and bathroom, Dining hall was separated frm the foyer, Maid Room can utilize as store room, more appeal for renovation for it's kitchen. Not so good, both Bedrooms 1 and 2 are small against it's price tag. The question marks remain for the 3rd toilet usage.
- For LY, I rate it 5.5 to 6 out of 10. Good, From foyer stretch to the end, the 50 feet long is attractive enough. Anyhow, it was too long. Not good, as a RM 690k condo, the width plays an important role to being fully utilize it's every sq feet. The whole unit was 22.3 feet width which was included living hall/ wall / master bedroom. It mean's that living hall only 11 feet max and master bedroom only 10 feet max. The layout is very standard which had been using since years ago.

Rental

Appreciation
- Over short term of 3 and 5 years, very unpredictable. KR2 enter at RM 408 psf now ( should be RM 420 per sf) and nothing more until expected VP at early 2016. Covillea (FH) is asking RM 525 psf now and Savanna 2 (FH) is asking at RM 500 psf now. LY enter at RM 470 psf, has the potential to go RM 550 upon completion by 2015. Sorry, I rate OUG pricing lower than Bkt Jalil.
- Over long term of 20 years, no matter how good KR2 at 2016, the prices would probably be stagnant before 20 years later. LH buyer ( an investor himself ) would not hold longer than 5 or 7 years.

Own Stay
- Depends on Individual, what do you buy. Security, Greenery, Location, Convenience, Appreciation, Floor Plan?
- If both of the layout is same price, ( although RM 470 vs RM 408 psf ), I would prefer KR2
- If btw Hand Made Sand Beach against 6 tiers security, quadrant zone of 8 units per floor, I prefer something more practical, security though 6 tiers is over lapsed.
- If location, both are equal great. It's rely on your own personnel. I stayed at Subang for > 10 years, I only willing to move to Kinrara/Puchong/Kota Kemuning due to it's locality, but not Damansara/PJ/Aman Suria.... But I much prefer the locality of Bkt Jalil folks and it's potential
- If buy and stay for 20 years then flip, forget all above, your answer is definitely a Freehold property ....
The taikor has spoken notworthy.gif
At LY selling price, it is almost same as SHC project or as the most expensive project in Kuchai Lama. However the location of Kuchai Lama is good but the questions is how the few narrow roads going to occupied the future vehicles when all the pending projects completed (G Residence, Arte, 288 Residence, SHC, Dynasty, etc). Same goes to KR2 which will sharing the same proposed road with Rainz, ZR, KR2 but the advantage is it has LRT nearby to it and as Chris kor mentioned I do rated BJ areas a notch higher compared to Kuchai.
TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 10:22 AM

22 posts

hey guys,sry for MIA,finally im bac
TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 10:29 AM

22 posts

u
QUOTE(loneboy62 @ May 7 2012, 01:48 PM)
If you seriously want to buy LY, refer by owner you will get additional 1% extra for discount, and yes, you will only need to pay disbursement until MOT is ready.
the 1% is to the introducer or to me? tongue.gif

if tats the case,the s&p n loan there i can save up ard 20k le woh...juz pay 1.5k nw n the MOT in future
TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 11:06 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 8 2012, 01:10 AM)
Assume,

- Freehold
- DIBS and Discount 5%

- Leasehold
- DIBS and Discount 7%

Developer

Density and Concept
- Depends on Individual

Floor Plan

Rental

Appreciation

Own Stay
wow,taiko,u reli pro,i salute u,wondering hw you able to do such analysis

so,continue on the topic,
1)abt uoa,they are well known,bt hw bout their project build/finishing quality?

2)there is a chinese school near le yuan,wats ur point of view?

3)kiara2 actually selling at premium price(which im thinking) ,so do you think it will be easy to sell or rent ? in my humble opinion,im afraid tat ppl who can afford such pricing is unwilling to move in due to the noise frm both highway n lrt.so i think is diff to sell or rent with gd price.wat u think?

4)in ur experience, is le yuan overpriced?based on its location,build quality

actually wat i wanted was simple,peaceful environment for old ppl to stay,lesser foreigners especially african(nt being racist ,just felt it is better for woman),easy to sell at a satisfying price( nonit excellent appeciation,bt at least on average)

so taiko,what do you think?

TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 11:19 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ May 8 2012, 07:47 AM)
The taikor has spoken  notworthy.gif
At LY selling price, it is almost same as SHC project or as the most expensive project in Kuchai Lama. However the location of Kuchai Lama is good but the questions is how the few narrow roads going to occupied the future vehicles when all the pending projects completed (G Residence, Arte, 288 Residence, SHC, Dynasty, etc). Same goes to KR2 which will sharing the same proposed road with Rainz, ZR, KR2 but the advantage is it has LRT nearby to it and as Chris kor mentioned I do rated BJ areas a notch higher compared to Kuchai.
yalo,i oso scare abt the overwhelming traffic..lrt will be gd for those tat dint possess own transport,bt do u think ppl tat able to buy at such price didnt possess any vehicle?i afraid tat ppl wit such purchasig power will be chased off due to the lrt, highway n leasehold title..so in my opinion,if i were to invest,i will buy the cheapest unit in kiara2 to rent.bt buying the largest unit,i juz scare the rent unable to offset my installment.
ronn77
post May 15 2012, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,501 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 11:19 AM)
yalo,i oso scare abt the overwhelming traffic..lrt will be gd for those tat dint possess own transport,bt do u think ppl tat able to buy at such price didnt possess any vehicle?i afraid tat ppl wit such purchasig power will be chased off due to the lrt, highway n leasehold title..so in my opinion,if i were to invest,i will buy the cheapest unit in kiara2 to rent.bt buying the largest unit,i juz scare the rent unable to offset my installment.
Most of ppl have a car and that does not means owner will not take lrt. If your working place is located near lrt and it's an action packed with cars and bikes then people will consider taking lrt instead of drive to work. Occasionally I will park my car and take lrt to areas such as klcc to avoid jam so with walking distance lrt will be an additional point to pull the buyers. Given choice, ppl will go for FH but it will become a norm that in future projects mostly will be under LH but it's not a main issue as the lease can be extended with a small premium and the only hassle for LH which is negative is the transaction period which is extended till up to 6 months instead of 3.

However, you should personally go to the actual site and see for yourself which one you feel suits your liking and probably you may make up your mind if some pretty girls staring and wink their eyes on you biggrin.gif
loneboy62
post May 15 2012, 11:34 AM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 10:29 AM)
u

the 1% is to the introducer or to me? tongue.gif

if tats the case,the s&p n loan there i can save up ard 20k le woh...juz pay 1.5k nw n the MOT in future
You can always share with the purchaser. You still can save or if you have any relative that can give you the 1% then will be good too.
TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 12:23 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ May 15 2012, 11:33 AM)
Most of ppl have a car and that does not means owner will not take lrt. If your working place is located near lrt and it's an action packed with cars and bikes then people will consider taking lrt instead of drive to work. Occasionally I will park my car and take lrt to areas such as klcc to avoid jam so with walking distance lrt will be an additional point to pull the buyers. Given choice, ppl will go for FH but it will become a norm that in future projects mostly will be under LH but it's not a main issue as the lease can be extended with a small premium and the only hassle for LH which is negative is the transaction period which is extended till up to 6 months instead of 3.

However, you should personally go to the actual site and see for yourself which one you feel suits your liking and probably you may make up your mind if some pretty girls staring and wink their eyes on you  biggrin.gif
renew LH need hw much money oh?i think after 20 yrs of staying,LH sure kena ppl chop price gao gao..ya,gd point oso,bt will you able to predict tat kiara2 will packed by foreigners?

haha,winking eyes no effect on me 1,they need to go further brows.gif
Chris Chew
post May 15 2012, 01:28 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 12:23 PM)
renew LH need hw much money oh?i think after 20 yrs of staying,LH sure kena ppl chop price gao gao..ya,gd point oso,bt will you able to predict tat kiara2 will packed by foreigners?

haha,winking eyes no effect on me 1,they need to go further brows.gif
Very rare of people staying at a LH highrise for 20 years ... there are some of course ...

20 years ahead is the certain stage that very hard to predict ... even 5 years later also very hard to assume anything ...

It is a good idea to buy the KR2 smallest unit, Type A @ 1,067 sq feet, a 3 rooms for rent ... since it is next to the LRT and good location ... anyhow, Type A has it own market and larger unit like, Type C @ 1,457 sq feet, a 3+1 room unit also has it market for rent ... for a RM 450 estimated per sq feet product ... an expat or foreigner has no issue renting an apartment for RM 2,000 , RM 3,000 or even up to RM 4,000 bcz ringgit malaysia value is quite small for them ...

I don't think KR2 will be pack by foreigners or expat .... where the Type A, price from RM 480-550k already boasted 50% of the KR2, or 360 units of 720 total units ... only the Type C, 1,457 sq feet, with premium extra lanai as master bed room or extra huge garden, price from RM 630-780k ... has only limited units, where this is the potential units to go breaching RM 1mil mark for a foreigner to purchase ...

As for rental, if foreigners ( not Pak Hitam ) able to flood into the KR2, then it stands to rental income for this KR2 would be very successful ... if the rental game is good, matured and well management, the property appreciation will increase tremendously ...

rolleyes.gif

Van123
post May 15 2012, 02:13 PM

9 posts

Hey Guys,

I am new here, also planned to purchase first property together with my fiancee, for own stay.

We are focusing on areas such as kuchai lama, bukit jalil, old klang road, beside that also looking Damasara perdana (eg. Metropolitan Square), and Puteri Palma 3, Putrajaya.

So far, we had sourced out few projects below.
(a) Kiara Residence 2, Bukit Jalil
(b) Palace court, Kuchai Lama
© Residence 8, Old Klang Road
(d) Puteri Palma 3, Putrajaya
(e) Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana

The 1st preference will be Kiara Residence 2, Bukit Jalil. I had called up, asking for the price. Current they sales 460 per sq feet (before discount), after discount will be 420 per sq feet.

I'm looking for the medium unit: 1279 sq ft, with price: RM 589,000 (before discount). After 7% discount will ard RM 547,000.
Need to pay for 3% down payment.

Since I am a first timer. Hope you all property experts can help me and give me some of the advise.

(a) If fow own stay, among these few projects, which 1 is the ideal, with the budget i have.

(b) I am concern about the traffic problem around Kuchai Lama, Old klang road, which recently there are a lots projects around there areas. I and my fiancee working in KL city area, near KLCC, really scare about the traffic jam, when the time morning go to work and evening finish work.

© If i choose KR2, i concern about noisy sounds from MRT and highway. Which the developer told me, there are only 2 facing in KR2, either face to MRT or highway. The polution eg.dust, also not good for our future baby.

(d) Will you all consider Puteri Palma 3, Putrajaya or Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana?

Appreciate if anyone able to help us. Thanks you : )
ttbg
post May 15 2012, 04:23 PM

24 posts

Own stay LY

investment KR2

smile.gif
TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 10:33 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 15 2012, 01:28 PM)
Very rare of people staying at a LH highrise for 20 years ... there are some of course ...

20 years ahead is the certain stage that very hard to predict ... even 5 years later also very hard to assume anything ...

It is a good idea to buy the KR2 smallest unit, Type A @ 1,067 sq feet, a 3 rooms for rent ... since it is next to the LRT and good location ... anyhow, Type A has it own market and larger unit like, Type C @ 1,457 sq feet, a 3+1 room unit also has it market for rent ... for a RM 450 estimated per sq feet product ... an expat or foreigner has no issue renting an apartment for RM 2,000 , RM 3,000 or even up to RM 4,000 bcz ringgit malaysia value is quite small for them ...

I don't think KR2 will be pack by foreigners or expat .... where the Type A, price from RM 480-550k already boasted 50% of the KR2, or 360 units of 720 total units ... only the Type C, 1,457 sq feet, with premium extra lanai as master bed room or extra huge garden,  price from RM 630-780k ... has only limited units, where this is the potential units to go breaching RM 1mil mark for a foreigner to purchase ...

As for rental, if foreigners ( not Pak Hitam ) able to flood into the KR2, then it stands to rental income for this KR2 would be very successful ... if the rental game is good, matured and well management, the property appreciation will increase tremendously ...

rolleyes.gif
so i think based on ur comment and for my case,which is meant for own stay for around 20 yrs,so i think LY is the one i should go for(has a distance to lrt,FH)..taiko,u seems to hav lots of opinion on kiara2 thumbup.gif ,hw bout LY?any comment? icon_question.gif

Added on May 15, 2012, 10:34 pm
QUOTE(ttbg @ May 15 2012, 04:23 PM)
Own stay LY

investment KR2

smile.gif
which mean i hav to go for LY smile.gif

This post has been edited by harry26: May 15 2012, 10:34 PM
TSharry26
post May 15 2012, 10:40 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 15 2012, 01:28 PM)

I don't think KR2 will be pack by foreigners or expat .... where the Type A, price from RM 480-550k already boasted 50% of the KR2, or 360 units of 720 total units ... only the Type C, 1,457 sq feet, with premium extra lanai as master bed room or extra huge garden,  price from RM 630-780k ... has only limited units, where this is the potential units to go breaching RM 1mil mark for a foreigner to purchase ...

rolleyes.gif
taiko,few more questions notworthy.gif

3)in ur experience, is le yuan overpriced?based on its location,build quality

MaiGehGeh
post May 15 2012, 11:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 10:40 PM)

My master chris chew busy...
let me answer on behalf ,
1) so far base on thier track record...no major deflect.... small thingy sure got. i rated 8/10.

2) school is always better than surau, hospital , bus station , balai polis station and bomba. if not good i believe the residents nearby already protest.

3)how do u defined overpriced? nowadays transportation , petrol , especially raw material shoot up like rocket.
i believed , u r paying for premium developer. ( like u watch movie in Garden Signature compared to normal GSC )

im still learning.....growing....

Just my 2 cents wink.gif
Chris Chew
post May 15 2012, 11:30 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(harry26 @ May 15 2012, 10:40 PM)

Let me try my best effort to answer this and your previous questions when i reach home and use my pc later. Lol.

Sorry, iphone i lazy to type so many. Unless certain projects i already know in my mind n tap without thinking.

MaiGehGeh
post May 15 2012, 11:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,604 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 15 2012, 11:30 PM)
Let me try my best effort to answer this and your previous questions when i reach home and use my pc later. Lol.

Sorry, iphone i lazy to type so many. Unless certain projects i already know in my mind n tap without thinking.
Bro , u always so late still outside... ada KT? lim jiu or lim teh?
ajak abit ler....
TSharry26
post May 16 2012, 12:27 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(MaiGehGeh @ May 15 2012, 11:17 PM)
My master chris chew busy...
let me answer on behalf ,
1) so far base on thier track record...no major deflect.... small thingy sure got. i rated 8/10.

2) school is always better than surau, hospital , bus station , balai polis station and bomba. if not good i believe the residents nearby already protest.

3)how do u defined overpriced? nowadays transportation , petrol , especially raw material shoot up like rocket.
i believed , u r paying for premium developer. ( like u watch movie in Garden Signature compared to normal GSC )

im still learning.....growing....

Just my 2 cents  wink.gif
ur master?wat he teached you so far? brows.gif

no major defect then good,haha..bt if gt small thingy can complaint and claim for repair when collect the key one izzit? i think the bad thgs abt sch is morning n after sch time will jam,bt if nex time i gt children,i can ask them sendiri walk brows.gif

hw to define overprice ah?i oso nt sure, just felt the price tag almost is the highest in kuchai area(of course,excluding seringin) so gt the feeling like: wah, sai mm sai gam guai ohh?(in cantonese) tongue.gif
TSharry26
post May 16 2012, 12:29 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 15 2012, 11:30 PM)

it's ok,i can wait..u got heart to help then very very nice liao thumbup.gif notworthy.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0297sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd December 2020 - 12:43 AM