Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cascadia TTP V2.2, Continuation of Cascadia discussion

views

HanzoRacing
post May 7 2012, 02:55 PM

15 posts

HanzoRacing (i'm travis btw smile.gif ) reporting in. Been a silent reader for quite some time but I bought phrase 1 here and may plan to move in by end of 2012 if all goes well.

My bro n father bought units there too and definery will advise them not to rent it out to Nigerians!

Together let's make our cascadia a great place too. smile.gif

This post has been edited by HanzoRacing: May 7 2012, 03:26 PM
HanzoRacing
post May 9 2012, 05:16 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 9 2012, 05:06 PM)
Wow..I didn't know I am special....dinner on me, Naz!

Guys, I am so worried now. I just came home and saw 3 nigerians looking at an upper level unit with the owner. I hope the deal didn't go through. The unit is 25-1.

I called owner to stop him but his hp is off....

Added on May 9, 2012, 5:09 pm"In regards to your query mentioned below, we would like to inform you that the vacant land fronting the lake does not belong to Bolton and as such, we are not aware of any plans by the Council to develop that piece of land."

Above is the reply I got from Bolton pertaining the vacant land in front of lake view units.
My god. Hunny, pls call back the house owner n stop it at all cost! vmad.gif
HanzoRacing
post May 9 2012, 05:54 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 9 2012, 05:30 PM)
He called back. Deal aborted. He said the agent didnt tell him the prospects are blacks.
Good grief. If possible, expose the agent name and we blacklist that person name here n in our FB page!

We will not allow such unethical agents unless if the landlord dont mind these Nigerians. wink.gif
HanzoRacing
post May 10 2012, 03:10 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(Divas @ May 10 2012, 01:58 PM)
The people building my kitchen have been great so far and their office is close by in Putra Heights. You can check out their banner on my gate (sorry i don't have the number or anything with me as my husband deals with that kind of thing... our unit is the one behind the power box (i really should remember our address by now lol...). If my husband is around or we have moved in already (soon!!) you are welcome to come and see the kitchen when it is finished biggrin.gif.
Actually i still considering whether to let these same contractor to build my kitchen unit too. I found their quote is slighty above my budget. sweat.gif

The dude i met is indeed humble. Still I cant wait to see the end result smile.gif
HanzoRacing
post May 31 2012, 10:57 AM

15 posts

Hunny, hope you get my PM here smile.gif
HanzoRacing
post Jun 3 2012, 11:03 PM

15 posts

My god,these unethical agents really needs to be executed. doh.gif

Hunny, i applaud ur efforts of making our place a better place to be smile.gif
HanzoRacing
post Jun 4 2012, 09:58 AM

15 posts

Guys stay calm. I can sense our area will be great seeing more families are coming in to stay in future.

Of coz these "pesky pest" are unpleasantable but at least we working together to make our area a better place to be smile.gif

Hunny, pls confirm if there are such agents who conned some unsuspected house owners and hiding away the fact the agents are renting to these pest. I think we can take legal action here.
HanzoRacing
post Jun 5 2012, 06:56 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 5 2012, 06:42 PM)
WTF. A nigerian just called me asking to rent. I turned him down by saying owners only want to rent to locals.
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

Btw i think i understand why there are these Nigerians in our area.Read around this forum n found TPP (Taman Puchong Prima) and Taman Mas has a good num of Nigerians staying there. Perhaps they got kicked out that why they looking for other nearby places, such as here as well.

For those who renting out in our area, pls think twice before ur investment may plummet due to these elements. U dont want this to become the next Koi Tropika or Flora Damansara wink.gif

This post has been edited by HanzoRacing: Jun 5 2012, 07:02 PM
HanzoRacing
post Jun 5 2012, 10:19 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:11 PM)
I saw three Nigeria in our area around 6pm++. They are calling the number from one house to another house. It seems like they are keen to search a house for rent. Please be caution if they contact u. I spoke to the security guard, he suggested us to make a complaint to Bolton office to avoid Nigeria occupy our area. As of now, there are 3 houses rented out to Nigeria.
Today i drove pass by at almost 6, i think i saw 2 blacks n one looked like an Indo. Their faces looked dejected, which makes sense now.

Honestly if u asked me Bolton has no rights to stop these "pest" from seeking rent at our area as their responsbility is pretty much over the moment they hand over the keys to the buyers, unless if it is regarding defect checks. The only thing we can do is to create awareness on regards of this potential problem that could be bad for everyone in Cascadia.

But that never stops us from giving pressure to the developers. Hopefully if Bolton look into the bigger pic, having these "pest" out of control will turn their place into another Flora Damansara/Koi Tropika disaster. That is why tmr i think i shall give Bolton a ring smile.gif haha

I think i shall stop using this ID n use back my original ID back in LYN. U know who'm i. brows.gif But if u looking for car parts, u know who to find. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by HanzoRacing: Jun 5 2012, 10:22 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0277sec    0.55    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:29 PM