8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cascadia TTP V2.2, Continuation of Cascadia discussion

views

HUNNYLIM
post May 6 2012, 02:29 PM

Casual
357 posts

Peculiar. Hopefully they won't close this one.

Added on May 6, 2012, 2:34 pmI was told its closed cos a few people such as bankers and agents are canvassing here. Sorry if I am one of these culprits.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 6 2012, 02:34 PM
HUNNYLIM
post May 6 2012, 05:05 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Divas @ May 6 2012, 03:50 PM)
There will be one row of houses called 'summer homes' which will be in front of phase 2, but i don't think it comes in the way of phase 1 houses. If you look on the Bolton plan you will see an extra row around the front of phase 2... they aren't as nice as our units though wink.gif. The design is slightly different, my husband happened to drop in the show room on the day of the launch by accident and picked up a brochure.

As far as the thread closing, i don't know about the first one (apparently the thread starter closed it) but the V2 could have been my son clicking the mouse without me realizing this morning.
Cyrus is starting young:)

As for the MBSJ plan, I will go to their town planning dept to check it out. Hopefully it's not true or else it will defeat the purpose for me to buy this unit as its higher price.
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 06:40 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 7 2012, 01:07 AM)
Lol ...so your son is the culprit, than the moderator been shoot for nothing...haha,..sorryyyy sweat.gif

Summer homes we all know...but the one hunny mentioned is at phase 1.
I wrote to Bolton to find out. If your SPA has the plan, can u attach it cos mine is a very basic SPA being a subsale unit. Also check on the 3 phase or 1 phase wiring which should be on specifications page towards the last few pages of yr SPA.
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 11:19 AM

Casual
357 posts

[quote=Naznaz,May 7 2012, 10:57 AM]

Added on May 7, 2012, 10:04 am

latest valuation from CIMB ....520k.

[/quote]
wow thats good news!

[/quote]
And yet agents still coercing owners to let go cheap. Sigh. I gave up in trying to advise owners not to sell now or if want to sell, at least sell high.

Bad news - one owner at 4/2A had rented it out to Nigerians! He didnt know cos agent hid the truth. The agents dont care cos they are not I a resident here.

I want to set up.a RA but dunno how to begin. Any suggestions?

HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 12:58 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(735i @ May 7 2012, 12:15 PM)
Any direct owners here?
Why?

Added on May 7, 2012, 12:58 pm
QUOTE(teddie @ May 7 2012, 11:54 AM)
Nigeria doh.gif how much is the rental eh?
Owner said the rental is $1200.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 7 2012, 12:58 PM
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 05:57 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 7 2012, 05:21 PM)
hi Im new here, follow Cascadia's forum some time d. I just purchase an unit at Cascadia. miss the first opportunity so have to go for subsales. smile.gif

please tell us more on what default Cascadia have so that we (new buyer) can be aware bout it. thank u. smile.gif
Welcome...finally, u managed to find us (with my help??)

Aiyah, why u didn't buy from me?? Just kidding...now we are going to have more and more people here....so happy.

Defaults u can look out for are: cracked tiles, tap beneath sink leaking, folding glass door doesn't open and close smoothly, toilet below clogged cos the manhole is clogged up with cement, stones and mud etc.

Come over to my house lah and I show u the defects cos it is tough to itemise them here...
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 11:07 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 7 2012, 10:30 PM)
520k for upper or lower unit? I got an offer of rm500k for upper unit. It seems like the offer price getting higher from weeks to weeks. The design of the town house is nice, very hard to make decision to let go it.
So dont sell now lor.
HUNNYLIM
post May 8 2012, 04:37 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 8 2012, 08:53 AM)
Hunny,

Yes with your help I manage to find you guys and post a message here, thank you.  laugh.gif

oh there have lots of defaults we need to check on it, which unit you staying? If I have time I will drop by ur place. smile.gif

I bought the hse before I spot the forum, if I spot it before I bought then I may buy it from you. smile.gif
Yep drop by. Mine is unit 19, facing lake. My car here means I am here. I seldom go out unless got appts to show houses.

Added on May 8, 2012, 4:38 pm
QUOTE(Apscen @ May 8 2012, 04:17 PM)
520K for lower unit, i'm surprise as previously max was only 470k.

Hunny, SAP checked, never mentioned 3 phase or 1 phase, anyhow, i m fine with it....
Ok. Thks for checking. I am ok with single phase too cos I have only 1 aircon cos my son detest air con and I am ok with ceiling fans.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 8 2012, 04:38 PM
HUNNYLIM
post May 8 2012, 11:24 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(jackmh @ May 8 2012, 11:03 PM)
do u guys at phase 1 know how many Amps for the 1 phase electricity? 30Amp or 60 Amp?
Soli. Tak tahu....
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 05:06 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 9 2012, 01:40 PM)
we have phase 1 and phase 2 owners here (most of us anyway!). but hunny is special, owner cum agent.
Wow..I didn't know I am special....dinner on me, Naz!

Guys, I am so worried now. I just came home and saw 3 nigerians looking at an upper level unit with the owner. I hope the deal didn't go through. The unit is 25-1.

I called owner to stop him but his hp is off....

Added on May 9, 2012, 5:09 pm"In regards to your query mentioned below, we would like to inform you that the vacant land fronting the lake does not belong to Bolton and as such, we are not aware of any plans by the Council to develop that piece of land."

Above is the reply I got from Bolton pertaining the vacant land in front of lake view units.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 9 2012, 05:09 PM
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 05:30 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ May 9 2012, 05:16 PM)
My god. Hunny, pls call back the house owner n stop it at all cost!  vmad.gif
He called back. Deal aborted. He said the agent didnt tell him the prospects are blacks.
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 08:58 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 9 2012, 08:24 PM)
ya la owners also must scrutinise the tenants.  if upper unit corner throw rubbish simply over the window , the corner unit lower also kena then no use u pay hundreds thousands worth of property if berjiran with people who dont care. rent only to people who ourselves dont mind to live next to.

kai ma i intend to go jalan2 there this weekend if i go i'll say hi to u :-)
Sun is mothers day wor..kai ma may not be at home but will be with my mummy...

Can't blame owners oso cos they dun know and can't blame agents too cos they also want to cari makan....

Owners must ask questions first before agreeing to show to people also...
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 10:19 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(jackmh @ May 9 2012, 10:00 PM)
Good good. Then dont need to change edi.  rclxms.gif

Added on May 9, 2012, 10:06 pm

Tx hunny first. I was thinking since we hav some of the owners contact, can we just sent out sms to all the owners to alert them on the renting issues? I think since some of the nigerian ppl able to rent it, they will sure recommend their frens to rent in the same taman. They wil try their luck and ask all the other agents on the units remain available. Prevent better than cure smile.gif my 2 cent
Ok. I will do that tmr since I will be in the hospital the whole day anyway. But sometimes owners can't resist cos the nigerians do offer high rental.
HUNNYLIM
post May 10 2012, 05:54 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ May 10 2012, 03:10 PM)
Actually i still considering whether to let these same contractor to build my kitchen unit too. I found their quote is slighty above my budget. sweat.gif

The dude i met is indeed humble. Still I cant wait to see the end result smile.gif
I agree. His quote to me was high too...nearly double from one of the quotes I had got. My reno is on hold for awhile until I sort of see what others are doing first cos I don't want to get the reno wrong...for eg, some ppl said polycarbonate roof is not noisy when it rains but some ppl said it is noisy..so I also dunno what to choose.

So, in the meantime, I send my clothes to the laundry first until I sort out my back yard...

Added on May 10, 2012, 6:03 pmany one got any ideas on landscaping? I am never good with landscape and my plants always die....

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 10 2012, 06:03 PM
HUNNYLIM
post May 10 2012, 10:24 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Divas @ May 10 2012, 06:52 PM)
We are driving down to Nilai to stock up on plants on tuesday (the place is really cheap and will send everything down in a truck so no worries about space)... if you know what kind of thing you want i can pick up some extra for you (if you don't like it i'm sure i can find space at ours biggrin.gif... I always drown my plants lol, those in the ground are fine but plants in pots often end up over watered until my husband shouts at me to stop watering them so much lol.
I will let u know by Mon. Cos I am unsure what I want actually. Thnks a lot, Divas. U are a doll!

Added on May 10, 2012, 10:28 pmFellow Cascadians, tonight there was a short meeting amongst the owners of units facing lake. It is evident that there will be a row of houses in front of our units. We appeal to all of you - owners of non-facing lake and facing lake units - to unite to help us to protest on this plan before they are approved. One of the owners will be calling for another meeting soon (after her meeting with the MBSJ people tmw). I hope you can come and help to spread the word around to those who are not active in this forum. Thank you.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 10 2012, 10:28 PM
HUNNYLIM
post May 11 2012, 05:24 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 11 2012, 04:24 PM)
lets come out a letter, and get everybody sign on it, more people more weight.
One of the owners had got her lawyer to prep the letter. Once ready, we will call for a meeting.
HUNNYLIM
post May 12 2012, 11:33 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 12 2012, 11:02 PM)
hi hunny i passed by ur house just now but too shy to stop and say hi.
theres 2 guard points  that we have to pass to go in, will they be permanent? i will feel safer if more guards around, and they seemed Ok- malay guards are d worst from my experience.

i saw diva's unit too. i realized now that upper unit people will share same unit number except we will have -1.

on ur issue with mpsj, i dont really understand, i thought the stretch of land in front of cascadia is bolton's land for the summerhomes?
Aiyah why shy?? I am just a sweet old woman! Teddie dropped by with his wife and we yakked for 2 hours!

Summerhomes will be built beside and in front of Phase 2. Their units will front the lake similar ours on phase 1.

Next time u must drop by or else I no friend u:)
HUNNYLIM
post May 13 2012, 01:38 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 12 2012, 11:47 PM)
I can understand you. I also pass by few times and feel shy to say hi to Hunny.  smile.gif
Why? Why? I should be shy cos each time someone comes, I am dressed so shabbily:(
HUNNYLIM
post May 15 2012, 08:01 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 15 2012, 02:40 PM)
will try to say hi during next visit. smile.gif

I would like to know how much is the maintenance fees and where should we submit the maintenance fees?
The fee is $143 for intermediate units and can be paid at Bolton studio. Car sticker can also be collected there. Other deposits are to be paid there too. In short, anything concerning payments are to be paid there.
HUNNYLIM
post May 16 2012, 10:37 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 16 2012, 09:20 AM)
hunny thank for the ans, but why the fee so expensive? its much more expensive than my current apartment fee. is it they calculate by sq ft?
Its for security and maintenance. I dun think they charge based on psf. Its high. I was shock too.

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0348sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:46 PM