Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
2 Pages  1 2 > 
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cascadia TTP V2.2, Continuation of Cascadia discussion

Divas
post May 6 2012, 12:44 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Cascadia Phase 1
1. hunnylim - Lower/staying
2. travis - upper/will be moving by end of 2012
3. Wongtai7-upper/investment
4. Apscen - Lower/investment
5. Squi - Lower/own stay
6. Tey - Lower/own stay
7. Diva - upper and lower/own stay
8. Jenniezs - Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012
9. xbox720 - upper/moving by end of 2012
10.drzoidberg - upper/moving by end of June
11. TJ lim (my own friend) - upper/moving by July
12. fishman - Lower/will be moving in by end of 2012
13. benwstan - Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012
14. Janicewpy - Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012
15.Red Color - Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012
16. lionglim11 - Upper/own stay
17. Joan CLC - Upper/TBA
18. ens - Lower/will be moving in by mid of July 2012
19. chongcp - : Lower/own stay
20. mumike - Upper/own stay
21. Helius - Upper / own
22. Ken77- Upper /own stay
23. Wayne - Upper / own stay

Cascadia Phase 2
1. teddie - lower/investment
2.jack - Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012
3. naz-upper/own stay
4. Ashleigh - upper+lower / will be moving in by end of Dec 2012
5. mentos512 - lower/investment
6. moskee78 - upper + lower corner / investment? own stay? don't know yet
7. Michwaka - upper/own stay
8. The Cube - upper/investment
9. bill11 - upper /investment
10.seoken - upper/investment
11. jenling - upper/own stay

This post has been edited by Divas: Sep 14 2012, 04:00 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 6 2012, 01:34 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Why V2 got closed ?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 6 2012, 02:29 PM

Casual

Peculiar. Hopefully they won't close this one.

Added on May 6, 2012, 2:34 pmI was told its closed cos a few people such as bankers and agents are canvassing here. Sorry if I am one of these culprits.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 6 2012, 02:34 PM
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 6 2012, 02:44 PM

On my way

i heard the news of another row of house will be build infront of lake frontage house also, but i treat it as joke, if there is a MPSJ plan showing it, than it might be true!

if bolton want to do that, that is not good, not fair, all lake frontage owner must gather n make big noises.

Added on May 6, 2012, 2:48 pm
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 6 2012, 02:29 PM)
Peculiar. Hopefully they won't close this one.

Added on May 6, 2012, 2:34 pmI was told its closed cos a few people such as bankers and agents are canvassing here.  Sorry if I am one of these culprits.
huh? i think all other thread having the banker/agents issue also, y must closed this? can't the moderator explain first before closed it just like that?

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 6 2012, 02:48 PM
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 6 2012, 03:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 6 2012, 02:44 PM)
i heard the news of another row of house will be build infront of lake frontage house also, but i treat it as joke, if there is a MPSJ plan showing it, than it might be true!

if bolton want to do that, that is not good, not fair, all lake frontage owner must gather n make big noises.

There will be one row of houses called 'summer homes' which will be in front of phase 2, but i don't think it comes in the way of phase 1 houses. If you look on the Bolton plan you will see an extra row around the front of phase 2... they aren't as nice as our units though wink.gif. The design is slightly different, my husband happened to drop in the show room on the day of the launch by accident and picked up a brochure.

As far as the thread closing, i don't know about the first one (apparently the thread starter closed it) but the V2 could have been my son clicking the mouse without me realizing this morning.

+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 6 2012, 05:05 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Divas @ May 6 2012, 03:50 PM)
There will be one row of houses called 'summer homes' which will be in front of phase 2, but i don't think it comes in the way of phase 1 houses. If you look on the Bolton plan you will see an extra row around the front of phase 2... they aren't as nice as our units though wink.gif. The design is slightly different, my husband happened to drop in the show room on the day of the launch by accident and picked up a brochure.

As far as the thread closing, i don't know about the first one (apparently the thread starter closed it) but the V2 could have been my son clicking the mouse without me realizing this morning.
Cyrus is starting young:)

As for the MBSJ plan, I will go to their town planning dept to check it out. Hopefully it's not true or else it will defeat the purpose for me to buy this unit as its higher price.
+Quote Post
jackmh
post May 7 2012, 12:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 6 2012, 05:05 PM)
Cyrus is starting young:)

As for the MBSJ plan, I will go to their town planning dept to check it out. Hopefully it's not true or else it will defeat the purpose for me to buy this unit as its higher price.
almost lost this thread. Cant wait to see u guys renovation for the unit. Remember to post more photos rclxms.gif Divas, did u cover ur upper unit tat open space for the washing machine?
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 7 2012, 01:07 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Divas @ May 6 2012, 03:50 PM)

Lol ...so your son is the culprit, than the moderator been shoot for nothing...haha,..sorryyyy sweat.gif

Summer homes we all know...but the one hunny mentioned is at phase 1.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 06:40 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 7 2012, 01:07 AM)
Lol ...so your son is the culprit, than the moderator been shoot for nothing...haha,..sorryyyy sweat.gif

I wrote to Bolton to find out. If your SPA has the plan, can u attach it cos mine is a very basic SPA being a subsale unit. Also check on the 3 phase or 1 phase wiring which should be on specifications page towards the last few pages of yr SPA.
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 7 2012, 09:07 AM

Getting Started

[quote=Apscen,May 7 2012, 01:07 AM]

Ya la I tried to replied to the last post but cannot. I guess we have exceeded the number of postings allowed for a thread hence have to open a new thread.

Im pleased to see the advert for sale in proprerty has increased in terms of asking price. I hope once phase 2 completed the price will correct to RM480k-RM550k.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 7 2012, 09:59 AM

On my way

[quote=HUNNYLIM,May 7 2012, 06:40 AM]I wrote to Bolton to find out. If your SPA has the plan, can u attach it cos mine is a very basic SPA being a subsale unit. Also check on the 3 phase or 1 phase wiring which should be on specifications page towards the last few pages of yr SPA.

[/quote]

Ya, clarify with bolton easier, will check it out the SAP tonight when have time.

Added on May 7, 2012, 10:04 am[quote=Naznaz,May 7 2012, 09:07 AM]
[quote=Apscen,May 7 2012, 01:07 AM]

Ya la I tried to replied to the last post but cannot. I guess we have exceeded the number of postings allowed for a thread hence have to open a new thread.

Im pleased to see the advert for sale in proprerty has increased in terms of asking price. I hope once phase 2 completed the price will correct to RM480k-RM550k.

[/quote]

latest valuation from CIMB ....520k.

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 7 2012, 10:04 AM
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 7 2012, 10:57 AM

Getting Started

Added on May 7, 2012, 10:04 am

[/quote]

wow thats good news!
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 11:19 AM

Casual

[quote=Naznaz,May 7 2012, 10:57 AM]

[/quote]
wow thats good news!

[/quote]
And yet agents still coercing owners to let go cheap. Sigh. I gave up in trying to advise owners not to sell now or if want to sell, at least sell high.

Bad news - one owner at 4/2A had rented it out to Nigerians! He didnt know cos agent hid the truth. The agents dont care cos they are not I a resident here.

I want to set up.a RA but dunno how to begin. Any suggestions?

+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 7 2012, 11:45 AM

Getting Started

lets keep an eye on d house if they become unruly we will report it.
+Quote Post
teddie
post May 7 2012, 11:54 AM

helo kawan

Nigeria doh.gif how much is the rental eh?
+Quote Post
735i
post May 7 2012, 12:15 PM

Any direct owners here?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 12:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(735i @ May 7 2012, 12:15 PM)
Any direct owners here?
Why?

Added on May 7, 2012, 12:58 pm
QUOTE(teddie @ May 7 2012, 11:54 AM)
Nigeria doh.gif how much is the rental eh?
Owner said the rental is $1200.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 7 2012, 12:58 PM
+Quote Post
735i
post May 7 2012, 01:17 PM

Interested to buy...
+Quote Post
teddie
post May 7 2012, 01:33 PM

helo kawan

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 7 2012, 12:58 PM)
Why?

Added on May 7, 2012, 12:58 pm
Owner said the rental is $1200.
wtf so cheap? eh kai ma i might consider to sell it and buy condo in damansara, still thinking... how much i can get roughly for my unit? phase 2, number 18, facing south
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 7 2012, 02:27 PM

Getting Started

Anyone knows the gap (height) in between plaster celing and ceiling? I am starting to buy lighting for the house. Hope someone could share with me the measurement so that I can buy downlight. Thanks.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 7 2012, 02:38 PM

On my way

[quote=HUNNYLIM,May 7 2012, 11:19 AM]
wow thats good news!

[/quote]
And yet agents still coercing owners to let go cheap. Sigh. I gave up in trying to advise owners not to sell now or if want to sell, at least sell high.

Bad news - one owner at 4/2A had rented it out to Nigerians! He didnt know cos agent hid the truth. The agents dont care cos they are not I a resident here.

I want to set up.a RA but dunno how to begin. Any suggestions?

[/quote]

bad news indeed... doh.gif didnt expect so fast, the owner must be desperate, atleast ask to meet the tenant first
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post May 7 2012, 02:55 PM

HanzoRacing (i'm travis btw smile.gif ) reporting in. Been a silent reader for quite some time but I bought phrase 1 here and may plan to move in by end of 2012 if all goes well.

My bro n father bought units there too and definery will advise them not to rent it out to Nigerians!

Together let's make our cascadia a great place too. smile.gif

This post has been edited by HanzoRacing: May 7 2012, 03:26 PM
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 7 2012, 03:01 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ May 7 2012, 02:55 PM)
HanzoRacing (i'm travis btw smile.gif ) reporting in. Been a silent reader for quite some time but I bought phrase 1 here and may plan to move in by end of 2012 if all goes well.

My bro n father bought units there too and definery will advise them not to lend to Nigerians!

Together let's make our cascadia a great place too. smile.gif
Welcome Hanzo!! rclxms.gif lets unite , make it a good and peaceful community, anyone have info in setting up RA, kindly share over here pls.
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 7 2012, 04:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 7 2012, 01:07 AM)

Its ok, to begin with i did the same thing. Wrote to moderator asking what happened... then he told me i closed the thread myself... thought all day and only then realized Cyrus had been playing with the mouse in the morning!!

As for the houses in front of phase 1... strange, would be very rude of them to simply put like that, especially when more was paid for the lake view ones...

@wongtai7 - As long as your down lights are no deeper than 5inches they will be fine. I think most of the lights on the market are fine and will fit but it is always best to check, just remember less than 5inch and you will be fine smile.gif.

Also if you are in the upstairs unit be careful with the ceiling in the 'family/hall' area upstairs, although it looks like it is all plaster ceiling, in fact half of it is very very solid support beams (like the kind you see sticking out of concrete ceiling but lots of them all over) to hold the water tanks up smile.gif . We were planning on having all down lights up there, but now have one tube light under the support beams.

WELCOME Hanzo biggrin.gif. Hope you and your family decide to move in soon. Please do inform your father and brother about rental and stuff. We need to make the area very nice and desirable so people renting can get a great price and encourage desirable people to move in smile.gif.

To set up an RA we have to apply to somewhere, but apparently it is very tough to set up (and take over management from Bolton) so soon. We will probably at least have to wait until phase 2 keys are handed over before we even stand a chance of making a successful RA bid. I guess until then we will have to do what we can to keep the place looking good and hopefully have a strong base for an RA when we are able to create one.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 7 2012, 05:21 PM

Getting Started

hi Im new here, follow Cascadia's forum some time d. I just purchase an unit at Cascadia. miss the first opportunity so have to go for subsales. smile.gif

please tell us more on what default Cascadia have so that we (new buyer) can be aware bout it. thank u. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 7 2012, 05:40 PM

On my way

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 7 2012, 05:21 PM)
hi Im new here, follow Cascadia's forum some time d. I just purchase an unit at Cascadia. miss the first opportunity so have to go for subsales. smile.gif

please tell us more on what default Cascadia have so that we (new buyer) can be aware bout it. thank u. smile.gif
Welcome Jennie!......our group are growing bigger!!
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 05:57 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 7 2012, 05:21 PM)

Welcome...finally, u managed to find us (with my help??)

Aiyah, why u didn't buy from me?? Just kidding...now we are going to have more and more people here....so happy.

Defaults u can look out for are: cracked tiles, tap beneath sink leaking, folding glass door doesn't open and close smoothly, toilet below clogged cos the manhole is clogged up with cement, stones and mud etc.

Come over to my house lah and I show u the defects cos it is tough to itemise them here...
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 7 2012, 06:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(teddie @ May 7 2012, 01:33 PM)
wtf so cheap? eh kai ma i might consider to sell it and buy condo in damansara, still thinking... how much i can get roughly for my unit? phase 2, number 18, facing south
guys, i want to propose that if the schools at bolton showhouse site are not proceeding, bolton should still donate a portion to build community sports centre with tennis and badminton courts.
we dont have that facility nearby right? it can be used exclusively for lake vista, cascadia, lakevillas and wharf owners.
the lake people (us la hihi) should promote healthy living and pet friendly.weekends should be filled with activities for families and children. that will be soooo attractive.
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 7 2012, 10:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 7 2012, 09:59 AM)
Ya, clarify with bolton easier, will check it out the SAP tonight when have time.

520k for upper or lower unit? I got an offer of rm500k for upper unit. It seems like the offer price getting higher from weeks to weeks. The design of the town house is nice, very hard to make decision to let go it.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 7 2012, 11:07 PM

Casual

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 7 2012, 10:30 PM)
520k for upper or lower unit? I got an offer of rm500k for upper unit. It seems like the offer price getting higher from weeks to weeks. The design of the town house is nice, very hard to make decision to let go it.
So dont sell now lor.
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 8 2012, 01:08 AM

Getting Started

can i know whether ur unit is intermediate or corner facing lake or facing d terrace house.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 8 2012, 08:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 7 2012, 05:57 PM)
Welcome...finally, u managed to find us (with my help??)

Aiyah, why u didn't buy from me?? Just kidding...now we are going to have more and more people here....so happy.

Defaults u can look out for are: cracked tiles, tap beneath sink leaking, folding glass door doesn't open and close smoothly, toilet below clogged cos the manhole is clogged up with cement, stones and mud etc.

Come over to my house lah and I show u the defects cos it is tough to itemise them here...
Hunny,

Yes with your help I manage to find you guys and post a message here, thank you. laugh.gif

oh there have lots of defaults we need to check on it, which unit you staying? If I have time I will drop by ur place. smile.gif

I bought the hse before I spot the forum, if I spot it before I bought then I may buy it from you. smile.gif
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 8 2012, 09:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 8 2012, 01:08 AM)
can i know whether ur unit is intermediate or corner facing lake or facing d terrace house.
Intermediate upper unit
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 8 2012, 04:17 PM

On my way

520K for lower unit, i'm surprise as previously max was only 470k.

Hunny, SAP checked, never mentioned 3 phase or 1 phase, anyhow, i m fine with it....
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 8 2012, 04:37 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 8 2012, 08:53 AM)
Hunny,

Yes with your help I manage to find you guys and post a message here, thank you.  laugh.gif

oh there have lots of defaults we need to check on it, which unit you staying? If I have time I will drop by ur place. smile.gif

I bought the hse before I spot the forum, if I spot it before I bought then I may buy it from you. smile.gif
Yep drop by. Mine is unit 19, facing lake. My car here means I am here. I seldom go out unless got appts to show houses.

Added on May 8, 2012, 4:38 pm
QUOTE(Apscen @ May 8 2012, 04:17 PM)
520K for lower unit, i'm surprise as previously max was only 470k.

Hunny, SAP checked, never mentioned 3 phase or 1 phase, anyhow, i m fine with it....
Ok. Thks for checking. I am ok with single phase too cos I have only 1 aircon cos my son detest air con and I am ok with ceiling fans.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 8 2012, 04:38 PM
+Quote Post
jackmh
post May 8 2012, 11:03 PM

Getting Started

do u guys at phase 1 know how many Amps for the 1 phase electricity? 30Amp or 60 Amp?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 8 2012, 11:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jackmh @ May 8 2012, 11:03 PM)
do u guys at phase 1 know how many Amps for the 1 phase electricity? 30Amp or 60 Amp?
Soli. Tak tahu....
+Quote Post
bubbles_lim
post May 9 2012, 12:02 PM

Hi everybody.. Wanted to check out any owner of cascadia here? I'm interested to purchase a unit, would like to get an advice from here. Cause different agent telling me different story, quite confuse. cry.gif

Thanks.
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 9 2012, 01:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jackmh @ May 8 2012, 11:03 PM)
My husband says its 60amp smile.gif.
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 9 2012, 01:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bubbles_lim @ May 9 2012, 12:02 PM)
Hi everybody.. Wanted to check out any owner of cascadia here? I'm interested to purchase a unit, would like to get an advice from here. Cause different agent telling me different story, quite confuse.  cry.gif

Thanks.
we have phase 1 and phase 2 owners here (most of us anyway!). but hunny is special, owner cum agent.

+Quote Post
bubbles_lim
post May 9 2012, 01:44 PM

Opss.. I'm sorry.

i'm interested Phase 1 upper unit. Any advice? Thanks.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 05:06 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 9 2012, 01:40 PM)
we have phase 1 and phase 2 owners here (most of us anyway!). but hunny is special, owner cum agent.
Wow..I didn't know I am special....dinner on me, Naz!

Guys, I am so worried now. I just came home and saw 3 nigerians looking at an upper level unit with the owner. I hope the deal didn't go through. The unit is 25-1.

I called owner to stop him but his hp is off....

Added on May 9, 2012, 5:09 pm"In regards to your query mentioned below, we would like to inform you that the vacant land fronting the lake does not belong to Bolton and as such, we are not aware of any plans by the Council to develop that piece of land."

Above is the reply I got from Bolton pertaining the vacant land in front of lake view units.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 9 2012, 05:09 PM
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post May 9 2012, 05:16 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 9 2012, 05:06 PM)
Wow..I didn't know I am special....dinner on me, Naz!

Guys, I am so worried now. I just came home and saw 3 nigerians looking at an upper level unit with the owner. I hope the deal didn't go through. The unit is 25-1.

I called owner to stop him but his hp is off....

Added on May 9, 2012, 5:09 pm"In regards to your query mentioned below, we would like to inform you that the vacant land fronting the lake does not belong to Bolton and as such, we are not aware of any plans by the Council to develop that piece of land."

Above is the reply I got from Bolton pertaining the vacant land in front of lake view units.
My god. Hunny, pls call back the house owner n stop it at all cost! vmad.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 05:30 PM

Casual

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ May 9 2012, 05:16 PM)
My god. Hunny, pls call back the house owner n stop it at all cost!  vmad.gif
He called back. Deal aborted. He said the agent didnt tell him the prospects are blacks.
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post May 9 2012, 05:54 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 9 2012, 05:30 PM)
He called back. Deal aborted. He said the agent didnt tell him the prospects are blacks.
Good grief. If possible, expose the agent name and we blacklist that person name here n in our FB page!

We will not allow such unethical agents unless if the landlord dont mind these Nigerians. wink.gif
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 9 2012, 07:14 PM

Getting Started

Thanks a million to Hunny to safeguard our area from African, Nigerian and Middle East people. notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 9 2012, 08:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 9 2012, 07:14 PM)
Thanks a million to Hunny to safeguard our area from African, Nigerian and Middle East people.  notworthy.gif
ya la owners also must scrutinise the tenants. if upper unit corner throw rubbish simply over the window , the corner unit lower also kena then no use u pay hundreds thousands worth of property if berjiran with people who dont care. rent only to people who ourselves dont mind to live next to.

kai ma i intend to go jalan2 there this weekend if i go i'll say hi to u :-)

+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 08:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 9 2012, 08:24 PM)
ya la owners also must scrutinise the tenants.  if upper unit corner throw rubbish simply over the window , the corner unit lower also kena then no use u pay hundreds thousands worth of property if berjiran with people who dont care. rent only to people who ourselves dont mind to live next to.

kai ma i intend to go jalan2 there this weekend if i go i'll say hi to u :-)
Sun is mothers day wor..kai ma may not be at home but will be with my mummy...

Can't blame owners oso cos they dun know and can't blame agents too cos they also want to cari makan....

Owners must ask questions first before agreeing to show to people also...
+Quote Post
jackmh
post May 9 2012, 10:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Divas @ May 9 2012, 01:32 PM)
My husband says its 60amp smile.gif.
Good good. Then dont need to change edi. rclxms.gif

Added on May 9, 2012, 10:06 pm
Tx hunny first. I was thinking since we hav some of the owners contact, can we just sent out sms to all the owners to alert them on the renting issues? I think since some of the nigerian ppl able to rent it, they will sure recommend their frens to rent in the same taman. They wil try their luck and ask all the other agents on the units remain available. Prevent better than cure smile.gif my 2 cent

This post has been edited by jackmh: May 9 2012, 10:12 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 9 2012, 10:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jackmh @ May 9 2012, 10:00 PM)
Good good. Then dont need to change edi.  rclxms.gif

Added on May 9, 2012, 10:06 pm

Tx hunny first. I was thinking since we hav some of the owners contact, can we just sent out sms to all the owners to alert them on the renting issues? I think since some of the nigerian ppl able to rent it, they will sure recommend their frens to rent in the same taman. They wil try their luck and ask all the other agents on the units remain available. Prevent better than cure smile.gif my 2 cent
Ok. I will do that tmr since I will be in the hospital the whole day anyway. But sometimes owners can't resist cos the nigerians do offer high rental.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 10 2012, 10:53 AM

Getting Started

Hunny,

Bravo.. thank u for monitoring for us. smile.gif

Hi all,

Sorry bit out of topic here, I would like to get some quotation for my renovation did any one have good reccomand?
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 10 2012, 01:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 10 2012, 10:53 AM)
Hunny,

Bravo.. thank u for monitoring for us. smile.gif

Hi all,

Sorry bit out of topic here, I would like to get some quotation for my renovation did any one have good reccomand?
The people building my kitchen have been great so far and their office is close by in Putra Heights. You can check out their banner on my gate (sorry i don't have the number or anything with me as my husband deals with that kind of thing... our unit is the one behind the power box (i really should remember our address by now lol...). If my husband is around or we have moved in already (soon!!) you are welcome to come and see the kitchen when it is finished biggrin.gif.
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post May 10 2012, 03:10 PM

QUOTE(Divas @ May 10 2012, 01:58 PM)
The people building my kitchen have been great so far and their office is close by in Putra Heights. You can check out their banner on my gate (sorry i don't have the number or anything with me as my husband deals with that kind of thing... our unit is the one behind the power box (i really should remember our address by now lol...). If my husband is around or we have moved in already (soon!!) you are welcome to come and see the kitchen when it is finished biggrin.gif.
Actually i still considering whether to let these same contractor to build my kitchen unit too. I found their quote is slighty above my budget. sweat.gif

The dude i met is indeed humble. Still I cant wait to see the end result smile.gif
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 10 2012, 04:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Divas @ May 10 2012, 01:58 PM)
I will be going over tomorrow.. if can I will drop by and have a look at ur renovation. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Tey Chin Yuen
post May 10 2012, 04:51 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 6 2012, 02:44 PM)

Added on May 6, 2012, 2:48 pm
huh? i think all other thread having the banker/agents issue also, y must closed this? can't the moderator explain first before closed it just like that?
This post has been edited by Tey Chin Yuen: May 10 2012, 11:29 PM
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 10 2012, 05:12 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Tey Chin Yuen @ May 10 2012, 04:51 PM)
Dear all lake frontage house owner,

from what i understand from MPSJ, this is true....
My Name is Mr Tey, one of the house owner at Cascadia,

kindly contact me at 012 - 373 2730 for further information.
This is not good! since hunny got letter from bolton claim the piece of land is not belong to bolton, who own the land than?

and the funniest thing is, how bolton not own the small piece of land when they have own the large plot of land in TTP??
+Quote Post
Tey Chin Yuen
post May 10 2012, 05:16 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 10 2012, 05:12 PM)
This is not good! since hunny got letter from bolton claim the piece of land is not belong to bolton, who own the land than?

and the funniest thing is, how bolton not own the small piece of land when they have own the large plot of land in TTP??
You may check with MPSJ to get the clarification about this issue...

+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 10 2012, 05:54 PM

Casual

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ May 10 2012, 03:10 PM)
Actually i still considering whether to let these same contractor to build my kitchen unit too. I found their quote is slighty above my budget. sweat.gif

The dude i met is indeed humble. Still I cant wait to see the end result smile.gif
I agree. His quote to me was high too...nearly double from one of the quotes I had got. My reno is on hold for awhile until I sort of see what others are doing first cos I don't want to get the reno wrong...for eg, some ppl said polycarbonate roof is not noisy when it rains but some ppl said it is noisy..so I also dunno what to choose.

So, in the meantime, I send my clothes to the laundry first until I sort out my back yard...

Added on May 10, 2012, 6:03 pmany one got any ideas on landscaping? I am never good with landscape and my plants always die....

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 10 2012, 06:03 PM
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 10 2012, 06:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 10 2012, 05:54 PM)
I agree. His quote to me was high too...nearly double from one of the quotes I had got. My reno is on hold for awhile until I sort of see what others are doing first cos I don't want to get the reno wrong...for eg, some ppl said polycarbonate roof is not noisy when it rains but some ppl said it is noisy..so I also dunno what to choose.

So, in the meantime, I send my clothes to the laundry first until I sort out my back yard...

Added on May 10, 2012, 6:03 pmany one got any ideas on landscaping? I am never good with landscape and my plants always die....
We are driving down to Nilai to stock up on plants on tuesday (the place is really cheap and will send everything down in a truck so no worries about space)... if you know what kind of thing you want i can pick up some extra for you (if you don't like it i'm sure i can find space at ours biggrin.gif... I always drown my plants lol, those in the ground are fine but plants in pots often end up over watered until my husband shouts at me to stop watering them so much lol.

+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 10 2012, 08:30 PM

Getting Started

i suck in gardening.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 10 2012, 10:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Divas @ May 10 2012, 06:52 PM)
We are driving down to Nilai to stock up on plants on tuesday (the place is really cheap and will send everything down in a truck so no worries about space)... if you know what kind of thing you want i can pick up some extra for you (if you don't like it i'm sure i can find space at ours biggrin.gif... I always drown my plants lol, those in the ground are fine but plants in pots often end up over watered until my husband shouts at me to stop watering them so much lol.
I will let u know by Mon. Cos I am unsure what I want actually. Thnks a lot, Divas. U are a doll!

Added on May 10, 2012, 10:28 pmFellow Cascadians, tonight there was a short meeting amongst the owners of units facing lake. It is evident that there will be a row of houses in front of our units. We appeal to all of you - owners of non-facing lake and facing lake units - to unite to help us to protest on this plan before they are approved. One of the owners will be calling for another meeting soon (after her meeting with the MBSJ people tmw). I hope you can come and help to spread the word around to those who are not active in this forum. Thank you.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 10 2012, 10:28 PM
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 11 2012, 01:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 10 2012, 10:24 PM)
I will let u know by Mon. Cos I am unsure what I want actually. Thnks a lot, Divas. U are a doll!

Added on May 10, 2012, 10:28 pmFellow Cascadians, tonight there was a short meeting amongst the owners of units facing lake. It is evident that there will be a row of houses in front of our units. We appeal to all of you - owners of non-facing lake and facing lake units - to unite to help us to protest on this plan before they are approved. One of the owners will be calling for another meeting soon (after her meeting with the MBSJ people tmw). I hope you can come and help to spread the word around to those who are not active in this forum. Thank you.
Don't worry, we will support you. Although it would be a lot more of an issue for those of you facing the lake, if a different developer builds between us and the lake, it will still affect all the houses as the area as a whole will no longer be 'lake-side'... Also it will make it a lot more difficult for those of us wishing to use the lake or the surrounding area (for fishing etc) especially as we bought under the information that Bolton would be continuing the jogging track around the lake edge in the rest of the development, through our area.

In happier news, my ac units are going in today so we will be moving in really really soon!! Just have to wait a couple of days for kitchen cabinets to be finished and then lug all our stuff over there biggrin.gif.

Oh and the offer goes out to anyone, if you want us to check out some plants on tuesday and stick them on our truck (the prices are much better out there from what we have seen) just drop me a message with a picture or something and a contact number so i can confirm the price when we are there... alternatively you are all more than welcome to take cuttings/seeds/whatever of what i get if you want... sharing is caring biggrin.gif. I really think we need to do everything we can to make the area as green as possible. Especially for the benefit of the intermediate units that have very little green around (pretty much just the small strip next to the drive way)... i recommend putting creeping plants where you can to make 'green walls', use gutters mounted to windowsills as extra planting space and have big leafy plants wherever you have space.
Plants not only look fresh and pretty, they also help to cool and filter the air which will benefit everyone in the area smile.gif. I'm really no expert in gardening but we enjoy it so trial and error to see what happens... we are also going to have a compost bin out the back to make yummy healthy soil (for our veggies growing in the back)... once we have it up and going if anyone wants to take some of our worms to help their own compost stop by any time biggrin.gif. (If there is anyone out there who actually knows what they are doing when it comes to gardening... especially gardening in asia, please please stop by once we have moved in, food and beverages will be provided in exchange for gardening tips and tricks biggrin.gif).
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 11 2012, 04:24 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 10 2012, 10:24 PM)

lets come out a letter, and get everybody sign on it, more people more weight.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 11 2012, 05:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 11 2012, 04:24 PM)
lets come out a letter, and get everybody sign on it, more people more weight.
One of the owners had got her lawyer to prep the letter. Once ready, we will call for a meeting.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 11 2012, 05:37 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 11 2012, 05:24 PM)
One of the owners had got her lawyer to prep the letter. Once ready, we will call for a meeting.
nice, lawyer involved would be better.
+Quote Post
thianjin
post May 11 2012, 09:43 PM

I found the numbering of the house is funny cause I see 2 .... 25-1 at phase 1.
+Quote Post
earlneo
post May 12 2012, 04:13 AM

Anyone interested to rent out their lower unit?
Interested to move in after August.
Looking for semi-furnished (grill, lights, fan, aircon, water heater, kitchen cabinet). Let me know via PM. Thanks
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 12 2012, 11:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 11 2012, 05:24 PM)
hi hunny i passed by ur house just now but too shy to stop and say hi.
theres 2 guard points that we have to pass to go in, will they be permanent? i will feel safer if more guards around, and they seemed Ok- malay guards are d worst from my experience.

i saw diva's unit too. i realized now that upper unit people will share same unit number except we will have -1.

on ur issue with mpsj, i dont really understand, i thought the stretch of land in front of cascadia is bolton's land for the summerhomes?

+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 12 2012, 11:33 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 12 2012, 11:02 PM)
theres 2 guard points  that we have to pass to go in, will they be permanent? i will feel safer if more guards around, and they seemed Ok- malay guards are d worst from my experience.

i saw diva's unit too. i realized now that upper unit people will share same unit number except we will have -1.

on ur issue with mpsj, i dont really understand, i thought the stretch of land in front of cascadia is bolton's land for the summerhomes?
Aiyah why shy?? I am just a sweet old woman! Teddie dropped by with his wife and we yakked for 2 hours!

Summerhomes will be built beside and in front of Phase 2. Their units will front the lake similar ours on phase 1.

Next time u must drop by or else I no friend u:)
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 12 2012, 11:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 12 2012, 11:02 PM)
theres 2 guard points  that we have to pass to go in, will they be permanent? i will feel safer if more guards around, and they seemed Ok- malay guards are d worst from my experience.

I can understand you. I also pass by few times and feel shy to say hi to Hunny. smile.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 13 2012, 01:38 AM

Casual

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 12 2012, 11:47 PM)
I can understand you. I also pass by few times and feel shy to say hi to Hunny.  smile.gif
Why? Why? I should be shy cos each time someone comes, I am dressed so shabbily:(
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 13 2012, 12:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 13 2012, 01:38 AM)
Why? Why? I should be shy cos each time someone comes, I am dressed so shabbily:(
Nobody should be shy lol. Everyone who is worried.. hunny is an absolute sweetheart so don't be shy about going to say hi smile.gif.... and hunny i have never seen you dressed shabbily... you dress just fine (especially for just being around the house)... biggrin.gif

Just wanted to pop up some new pictures of my kitchen that my husband took for me a few days ago, everything is measured up for the cupboards so the next pictures you will all see should be of the finished project with everything installed biggrin.gif !!

user posted image
(The extra bit that will eventually be next to/behind the breakfast bar as extra counter/storage space/more like a dining room cupboard than kitchen but in the same color/style as the kitchen to blend everything together in the multipurpose open plan space (biggrin.gif)... which is being delayed due to budget limitations)

user posted image
(The actual kitchen, see my beautiful big white tiles on the wall... i will have whiteboard markers in the kitchen for notes and memos biggrin.gif).

Also, my husband snapped a couple of pictures of the house with all the lights on (upper and lower unit) at dusk last night while they were finishing off the lighting work a bit late... it just looks beautiful so thought i would share with you guys <3 (only the gate lights aren't on as they were being installed at the time!!).

user posted image

Added on May 13, 2012, 12:17 pm
In other news. I know that people often consider getting a dog for security purposes when they move into a new house (especially in a new area). If you are planning on doing so, please please consider coming and looking at the rescue dogs we (and a few rescuers we work with) have at the shop (and in other places as well)... We have both puppies and adult dogs that will do well as early warning for intruders as well as playful pet... all rescue dogs are fixed and fully vaccinated before being re-homed (unless its a very young puppy) and will have basic manners (like walking on a lead and keeping clean).

We also provide a lot of support and assistance to people who adopt our rescues (or any rescue really lol) and it would be really great to have some of our temporary furkids adopted out so close to home. If you are interested just give us a call or drop me a message either here or on our facebook (the link is in my signature)...

This post has been edited by Divas: May 13 2012, 12:17 PM
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 14 2012, 11:34 AM

Getting Started

I been there last fri to inspect my house, I pass by Hunny house same as others shy to say hello. blush.gif I also saw Diva's hse installing air-con. smile.gif

I like the security, hope that they can maintain it. My husband was driving around to find 25-1 for the renovation show unit.. when we out of Casacadia, the guard ask us why we keep driving around. First time got question by the guard. biggrin.gif

I dont like one thing bout it is MY TNB FUSE GOT STOLENT.. mad.gif don't know who stole my fuse and I can't check the electricity sad.gif
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 15 2012, 02:06 PM

On my way

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 14 2012, 11:34 AM)
I been there last fri to inspect my house, I pass by Hunny house same as others shy to say hello.  blush.gif I also saw Diva's hse installing air-con. smile.gif

I like the security, hope that they can maintain it. My husband was driving around to find 25-1 for the renovation show unit.. when we out of Casacadia, the guard ask us why we keep driving around. First time got question by the guard.  biggrin.gif

I dont like one thing bout it is MY TNB FUSE GOT STOLENT..  mad.gif  don't know who stole my fuse and I can't check the electricity  sad.gif
dun be shy....hunny are one good lady, very talkative and friendly biggrin.gif

Added on May 15, 2012, 2:07 pmwonder when we can get the car sticker ?

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 15 2012, 02:07 PM
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 15 2012, 02:40 PM

Getting Started

will try to say hi during next visit. smile.gif

I would like to know how much is the maintenance fees and where should we submit the maintenance fees?

This post has been edited by jenniezs: May 15 2012, 02:40 PM
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post May 15 2012, 03:42 PM

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 15 2012, 02:06 PM)
dun be shy....hunny are one good lady, very talkative and friendly  biggrin.gif

Added on May 15, 2012, 2:07 pmwonder when we can get the car sticker ?
You can get the stickers from Bolton Studio now.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 15 2012, 03:54 PM

On my way

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ May 15 2012, 03:42 PM)
You can get the stickers from Bolton Studio now.
great, not pleasant always kena blocked.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 15 2012, 08:01 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 15 2012, 02:40 PM)
will try to say hi during next visit. smile.gif

I would like to know how much is the maintenance fees and where should we submit the maintenance fees?
The fee is $143 for intermediate units and can be paid at Bolton studio. Car sticker can also be collected there. Other deposits are to be paid there too. In short, anything concerning payments are to be paid there.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 16 2012, 09:20 AM

Getting Started

hunny thank for the ans, but why the fee so expensive? its much more expensive than my current apartment fee. is it they calculate by sq ft?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 16 2012, 10:37 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 16 2012, 09:20 AM)
hunny thank for the ans, but why the fee so expensive? its much more expensive than my current apartment fee. is it they calculate by sq ft?
Its for security and maintenance. I dun think they charge based on psf. Its high. I was shock too.
+Quote Post
teddie
post May 17 2012, 08:30 AM

helo kawan

hello fello dai kor dai jeh, i planning to let go my phase 2 unit urgently, it is facing south no.18 i guess businessman will like it tongue.gif any of your relative interested please let me know ya smile.gif
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 18 2012, 12:28 PM

Getting Started

hi all,

I would like to ask is the yak chee 2 primary school and catholic secondary school project confirm? till now I didn't see any thing happen.
did any one know where is the nearest morning market is?
+Quote Post
Wayne3023
post May 18 2012, 03:31 PM

Hi all..i juz bought an upper unit..2nd row from guard house.. Anyone same row? Just signed s&p this week.. Plan to inspect with owner this weekend.. Hops to see u guys soon.. Juz saw the comment about the nigerian moving in..Wat a bad news.. sad.gif
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 18 2012, 11:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Wayne3023 @ May 18 2012, 03:31 PM)
Hi all..i juz bought an upper unit..2nd row from guard house.. Anyone same row? Just signed s&p this week.. Plan to inspect with owner this weekend.. Hops to see u guys soon.. Juz saw the comment about the nigerian moving in..Wat a bad news.. sad.gif
welcome and congrats! pls share ur renovation plan and ideas. is it for own stay or rent?

This post has been edited by Naznaz: May 18 2012, 11:30 PM
+Quote Post
Wayne3023
post May 19 2012, 12:04 PM

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 18 2012, 11:23 PM)
welcome and congrats! pls share ur renovation plan and ideas. is it for own stay or rent?
For own stay..got no idea how to renovate it.. Mind to share yours? smile.gif

+Quote Post
XboX720
post May 19 2012, 09:07 PM

Getting Started

Checking in...after so long.

Got a little infuriated when i saw the nigerian post.

I am having some trouble designing my house. Don't really know how the things such as lights, kitchen cabinet should be placed.

Divas, when are you moving in? Possible for me to take a peek...really out of ideas
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 19 2012, 09:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(teddie @ May 17 2012, 08:30 AM)
hello fello dai kor dai jeh, i planning to let go my phase 2 unit urgently, it is facing south no.18 i guess businessman will like it tongue.gif any of your relative interested please let me know ya smile.gif
Sorry to see you selling rather than moving in. Hope you get a good price though smile.gif. Is it upper or lower unit? guessing lower from the number?

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 18 2012, 12:28 PM)
hi all,

I would like to ask is the yak chee 2 primary school and catholic secondary school project confirm? till now I didn't see any thing happen.
did any one know where is the nearest morning market is?
Sorry i don't know about the schools, perhaps the BOlton staff would know or one of the business owners in the area? Alternatively you could try calling up MPSJ (we are under MPSJ right?) or whoever the council for our area is.

QUOTE(XboX720 @ May 19 2012, 09:07 PM)
Checking in...after so long.

Got a little infuriated when i saw the nigerian post.

I am having some trouble designing my house. Don't really know how the things such as lights, kitchen cabinet should be placed.

Divas, when are you moving in? Possible for me to take a peek...really out of ideas
We are (hopefully/fingers crossed/knock on wood!!) moving in next weekend... as long as nothing goes wrong and everything goes to schedule. We only have a couple of ac's, the kitchen cabinates and the electrical stuff to go in so should all be finished by thursday/friday. So far the plan is to move in either the friday/saturdy or saturday/sunday and then i will have monday and wednesday off from the shop to do as much unpacking as possible (we are closed on tuesdays so it gives me 3 days to get things as sorted out as possible.
You are more than welcome to stop by and see what we have done (it is pretty basic but i guess is a good starting point)... if they are at home and will allow, you should also try pop in to my neighbor a few doors down, (i haven't seen their place yet but) my husband says they have done some really nice stuff and it is pretty complete with wardrobes and everything!!

Anyway, as i said, after we have moved in everyone is more than welcome to stop in.I will try to make sure i at least have some tea and coffee to offer even if i haven't managed to get any cookies or cake baked yet... lol biggrin.gif. I'll keep you updated with our progress.
+Quote Post
teddie
post May 19 2012, 09:38 PM

helo kawan

QUOTE(Divas @ May 19 2012, 09:34 PM)
Sorry to see you selling rather than moving in. Hope you get a good price though smile.gif. Is it upper or lower unit? guessing lower from the number?

Hi Divas, yup you are right mine is lower unit. hopefully can get good buyer ASAP smile.gif
+Quote Post
ens
post May 20 2012, 09:16 PM

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 14 2012, 11:34 AM)
I been there last fri to inspect my house, I pass by Hunny house same as others shy to say hello.  blush.gif I also saw Diva's hse installing air-con. smile.gif

I like the security, hope that they can maintain it. My husband was driving around to find 25-1 for the renovation show unit.. when we out of Casacadia, the guard ask us why we keep driving around. First time got question by the guard.  biggrin.gif

I dont like one thing bout it is MY TNB FUSE GOT STOLENT..  mad.gif  don't know who stole my fuse and I can't check the electricity  sad.gif
I think I found the TNB fuse somehow at my fuse box house area. Apparently it has been there for 3 days. The security guys log it in their report. You can get it from the security guard house.

Diva,
Great to catch with you and family just now. Need some tips for the kitchen reno.

This post has been edited by ens: May 20 2012, 09:17 PM
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 21 2012, 02:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ens @ May 20 2012, 09:16 PM)
I think I found the TNB fuse somehow at my fuse box house area. Apparently it has been there for 3 days. The security guys log it in their report. You can get it from the security guard house.

Diva,
Great to catch with you and family just now. Need some tips for the kitchen reno.
thank you ens, will check with the guard during next visit.

bout the reno, there have an interial company rent unit 4/2, 25-1 as show unit, you can drop by and view their design but its on appointment basis.. happy viewing. smile.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 22 2012, 06:59 PM

Casual

I am back. Finally I am adapting to living in Puchong though I still miss PJ. Lake frontage units are really hot and dusty. The wind blows the yellow earth which makes the whole place and even my car dusty. Hot as there are no trees yet. Pretty confused on what they are going to do on the vacant land in front of my house. I met up with some Bolton top management and they assured me that there will be no houses built but a lovely park. I hope it's true.
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 22 2012, 08:00 PM

Getting Started

thats a good news hunny. dont worry im sure ur lake view will improve once construction finishes
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 22 2012, 08:50 PM

Casual

Guys and girls, FYI I m looking for home based job or even office based but has to be in Puchong. I don't mind jobs like data entry, home typist. I m bored at home and honestly doing prop sales, my time is pretty flexi.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 22 2012, 11:52 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 22 2012, 06:59 PM)
I am back. Finally I am adapting to living in Puchong though I still miss PJ. Lake frontage units are really hot and dusty. The wind blows the yellow earth which makes the whole place and even my car dusty. Hot as there are no trees yet. Pretty confused on what they are going to do on the vacant land in front of my house. I met up with some Bolton top management and they assured me that there will be no houses built but a lovely park. I hope it's true.
Hopefully, my info fr Bolton also d land will handover to mpsj, anybody hardworking enough to contact mpsj to clarify?

Added on May 22, 2012, 11:56 pmDivas, happy moving new house! Pass by that day but nobody around.

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 22 2012, 11:56 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 22 2012, 11:57 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 22 2012, 11:52 PM)
Hopefully, my info fr Bolton also d land will handover to mpsj, anybody hardworking enough to contact mpsj to clarify?
As to my knowledge, Ms Tan fr hse no 9 is following up with MBSJ.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 23 2012, 12:02 AM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 22 2012, 11:57 PM)
As to my knowledge, Ms Tan fr hse no 9 is following up with MBSJ.
Okie, keep us update....... notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
MaL
post May 23 2012, 03:38 PM

Getting Started

ah..i tot y i never get email notification bout this thread anymore..now only i found out tat the thread is closed...n so many updates here..keep it up guys..=)
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 23 2012, 03:54 PM

Casual

QUOTE(MaL @ May 23 2012, 03:38 PM)
ah..i tot y i never get email notification bout this thread anymore..now only i found out tat the thread is closed...n so many updates here..keep it up guys..=)
Closed cos we were naughty, bickering abt the developer:)
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 23 2012, 04:08 PM

On my way

heard news there will be another condo project coming beside cascadia, facing lake but also close to the HTC....not TW.
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 23 2012, 04:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 23 2012, 04:08 PM)
heard news there will be another condo project coming beside cascadia, facing lake but also close to the HTC....not TW.
not masteron lake city? anyway i see rapid construction of the lrt, im pretty sure after this many people targeting this area, lrt so convenient and can save time about 2 hours to Kl during peakhours
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 23 2012, 04:14 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 23 2012, 03:54 PM)
Closed cos we were naughty, bickering abt the developer:)
developer must thanks us promoted them la......anyhow expect more project from bolton, heard they acquire lot of land recently

Added on May 23, 2012, 4:18 pm
QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 23 2012, 04:14 PM)
not masteron lake city? anyway i see rapid construction of the lrt, im pretty sure after this many people targeting this area, lrt so convenient and can save time about 2 hours to Kl during peakhours
not lake side city.....this one just beside cascadia, not much info yet.

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 23 2012, 04:18 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 23 2012, 05:49 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 23 2012, 04:14 PM)
developer must thanks us promoted them la......anyhow expect more project from bolton, heard they acquire lot of land recently

Added on May 23, 2012, 4:18 pm
not lake side city.....this one just beside cascadia, not much info yet.
I think i saw some construction already. Good for us, I hope.

Added on May 23, 2012, 7:54 pmPeculiar cos I thought we can't do any back extension or change the fence to concrete wall for this 2 years but I just saw a corner unit on Jln TP 4/2 or is it 4/2A doing both. So can we or cannot we ext the back?

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 23 2012, 07:54 PM
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post May 23 2012, 08:33 PM

Saw this promotion on fibre internet from Maxis.
http://www.maxis.com.my/home/plans_fibre_10mb.asp

Checked the coverage from Maxis' website, there is a lot of coverage for Taman Tasik Prima but I couldn't find Jalan Tasik Prima 4/2 or 4/2A. Anyone interested? If the demand is there, we can ask Maxis to quickly extend their coverage to our area.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 23 2012, 08:51 PM

Casual

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ May 23 2012, 08:33 PM)

Checked the coverage from Maxis' website, there is a lot of coverage for Taman Tasik Prima but I couldn't find Jalan Tasik Prima 4/2 or 4/2A. Anyone interested? If the demand is there, we can ask Maxis to quickly extend their coverage to our area.
My sis is the sr VP there and had checked that we will only hv maxis fibre optic and unifi connection in early 2013. Request had been made to her staff.
+Quote Post
the cube
post May 23 2012, 10:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 23 2012, 05:08 PM)
What's TW?
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 23 2012, 10:49 PM

Getting Started

Anyone has idea on how to cover the glass of master bedroom's toilet?

Added on May 23, 2012, 10:50 pm
QUOTE(the cube @ May 23 2012, 10:12 PM)
What's TW?
My guess is The Whart

This post has been edited by wongtai7: May 23 2012, 10:50 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 23 2012, 11:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 23 2012, 10:49 PM)

My guess is The Whart
Why is HTC?

Added on May 23, 2012, 11:01 pm

My guess is The Whart
Cover with blinds?

Added on May 23, 2012, 11:05 pm
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 23 2012, 11:00 PM)
Why is HTC?

Added on May 23, 2012, 11:01 pm

Cover with blinds?
Ooh now I know. HTC = high tension cable.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 23 2012, 11:05 PM
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post May 24 2012, 12:03 AM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 23 2012, 08:51 PM)
My sis is the sr VP there and had checked that we will only hv maxis fibre optic and unifi connection in early 2013. Request had been made to her staff.
Sigh... gotta stick with lousy and expensive streamyx for now. sad.gif
+Quote Post
fishman
post May 24 2012, 12:18 AM

Getting Started

I found you guys finally!! After a while of not seeing any new post in the old thread, I thought everyone must be soooo busy doing reno.

On my side, I have been a very lazy man. Haven't even submitted my defect form yet.

Checked with Ambank a few weeks back on the property evaluation, hoping to get a top up loan for my reno. Apparently they can provide that as a separate loan from my home loan.

They came back to me that no actual sales transaction yet, so difficult to determine the market price. Based on their evaluation, it's only ard 400K! I decided to wait longer and ask them again.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 24 2012, 08:28 AM

On my way

My guess is The Whart
Yea, The Wharf

Added on May 24, 2012, 8:29 am
QUOTE(drzoidberg @ May 24 2012, 12:03 AM)
Sigh... gotta stick with lousy and expensive streamyx for now.  sad.gif
that y i still stick with p1...both are lousy but p1 cheaper Lol

Added on May 24, 2012, 8:31 am
QUOTE(fishman @ May 24 2012, 12:18 AM)
I found you guys finally!! After a while of not seeing any new post in the old thread, I thought everyone must be soooo busy doing reno.

On my side, I have been a very lazy man. Haven't even submitted my defect form yet.

Checked with Ambank a few weeks back on the property evaluation, hoping to get a top up loan for my reno. Apparently they can provide that as a separate loan from my home loan.

They came back to me that no actual sales transaction yet, so difficult to determine the market price. Based on their evaluation, it's only ard 400K! I decided to wait longer and ask them again.
try cimb, i got my lower unit value at 520k.

Added on May 24, 2012, 8:36 am
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 23 2012, 05:49 PM)
I think i saw some construction already. Good for us, I hope.

yea, it think they had done the hoarding.

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 24 2012, 08:36 AM
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 24 2012, 11:30 AM

Getting Started

Hunny,

My husband called Bolton and they said the same thing, hope that it will be true. smile.gif

Wow seems like now they developing inner of puchong.. will it be too congested and will it be more trafic jam? hope that it will be a good sign for us.
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 24 2012, 03:51 PM

Getting Started

Glad to see more and more people finding our new little thread. Was worried we would loose you when the old one got closed!!

As far as the upper unit bathroom window goes, we are planning on putting up a blind. I have a picture of my husband in there at night on my phone that i have been meaning to transfer over and upload for a while now.

In other news i've edited the first post to include some useful links and a list of brand and item code numbers for the tiles and paints used by Bolton so if you need to do any touch ups or replace tiles (or add tiles) you can match back exactly what is already there smile.gif.

Our moving truck is booked for Sunday so we will definitely be in by next week!! very excited to be moving in finally and i'll most likely be around Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday unpacking so stop in for a chat if you are around biggrin.gif (although i can't promise i will have a sofa for you to sit on as it will be delivered either Monday or Tuesday.
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post May 24 2012, 08:00 PM

QUOTE(Divas @ May 24 2012, 03:51 PM)

In other news i've edited the first post to include some useful links and a list of brand and item code numbers for the tiles and paints used by Bolton so if you need to do any touch ups or replace tiles (or add tiles) you can match back exactly what is already there smile.gif.
This is incredibly helpful as I've been trying to get the developer to pass this info to me. So far they've been very slow.

Thanks! smile.gif
+Quote Post
fishman
post May 26 2012, 04:49 PM

Getting Started

Saw some Nigerians moving stuff into a unit in Jalan 4/2!
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 26 2012, 05:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fishman @ May 26 2012, 04:49 PM)
Oh no. I just have a tinted guy to do measurement. The whole house costs RM1600. Do u guys think it is reasonable?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 26 2012, 11:37 PM

Casual

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 26 2012, 05:34 PM)
Oh no. I just have a tinted guy to do measurement. The whole house costs RM1600. Do u guys think it is reasonable?
When i was doing my reno, I asked the tinting guy who was doing it for a lower level unit. He said it costs $900. Not sure if its for whole hse or just some windows.

Added on May 26, 2012, 11:43 pm
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 26 2012, 11:37 PM)
When i was doing my reno,  I asked the tinting guy who was doing it for a lower level unit. He said it costs $900. Not sure if its for whole hse or just some windows.
I am installing insect screens which acts as UV filter too. It costs ard $1500 for my whole hse. I am not installing aircon so my windows need to b opened and thus, these insect screens will prevent mosquitoe, cockroaches and rats fr coming in. If u guys r keen, u can call Mak at 0123053203. Mention my name so he can give u special price.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: May 26 2012, 11:43 PM
+Quote Post
Divas
post May 27 2012, 11:18 AM

Getting Started

Right across the road from us... my husband saw yesterday.

On a happier note, we are officially moving in today, we will be sleeping in our new house tonight!!

+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 27 2012, 01:57 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Divas @ May 27 2012, 11:18 AM)
Right across the road from us... my husband saw yesterday.

On a happier note, we are officially moving in today, we will be sleeping in our new house tonight!!
I guess its ok to wekcome them but if for those who want to rent to them, make sure u will get a much higher rental plus get one year advanced rent too. Just my advise.
+Quote Post
nkhong
post May 27 2012, 02:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ May 23 2012, 08:33 PM)

You should ask TM quickly extend thier coverage to your area, maxis is sublet it from TM ...
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 27 2012, 06:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 26 2012, 05:34 PM)
There's a unit whole tinted in green blue when I drove around last 2 weeks,. I love it. Donno whose house.
+Quote Post
GrapeJuice
post May 27 2012, 09:49 PM

house owner who intend to rent out your house, please dont rent to Nigerian (or foreigner),... feel no safety for us will staying there. vmad.gif ......
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 28 2012, 11:08 AM

Getting Started

oh no.. another Nigerians? do u know which unit?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 28 2012, 11:34 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 28 2012, 11:08 AM)
I think its 41
+Quote Post
fishman
post May 28 2012, 12:28 PM

Getting Started

The one i saw if not mistaken is at address 10 or 12.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 28 2012, 12:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fishman @ May 28 2012, 12:28 PM)
The one i saw if not mistaken is at address 10 or 12.
oh no. it will be my neighbour... sad.gif cry.gif
+Quote Post
fishman
post May 28 2012, 02:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 24 2012, 08:28 AM)
try cimb, i got my lower unit value at 520k.
Any idea who is evaluator is? Also is this for lower intermediate unit? Is it facing lake?
Ambank is still telling me 400K for my unit (intermediate lower unit, not facing lake) and said 520K is impossible.

+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 28 2012, 04:02 PM

Casual

QUOTE(fishman @ May 28 2012, 02:39 PM)
Any idea who is evaluator is? Also is this for lower intermediate unit? Is it facing lake?
Ambank is still telling me 400K for my unit (intermediate lower unit, not facing lake) and said 520K is impossible.
His unit is intermediate, non lake
+Quote Post
XboX720
post May 28 2012, 04:46 PM

Getting Started

So dissapointing...so until now how many units rented out to Nigerians?

Wonder anyone can pinpoint the unit number...wanna take a peek this Saturday

By the way, nice chatting with Divas's hubby. Nice guy... thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 28 2012, 05:52 PM

Casual

QUOTE(XboX720 @ May 28 2012, 04:46 PM)

The Indon worker told me 2 units on 4/2 rented out to them. I can drive ard and chk it out. We really must set.up our RA before things get out of hand here.
+Quote Post
fishman
post May 28 2012, 06:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 28 2012, 04:02 PM)
His unit is intermediate, non lake
Any contact for the CIMB housing loan agent? If good deal, thinking of refinancing.
+Quote Post
squi
post May 28 2012, 10:19 PM

Hi Guys!

Finally managed to find u all here. I was thinking why after Diva's long post there doesn't seem to be anymore post after that. Luckily Hunny told me that you all hv started a new thread.

Hunny you need not find a job. I will be quitting my job to become a full time housewife. Really need your company. When you have got nothing much to do you can drop by to have some coffee or do some baking. Really can't wait to test my new oven. We should be moving in on the first wk of July provided everything is ready. Hope to see everyone around.

Cheers!
Jessica

+Quote Post
Divas
post May 28 2012, 10:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(XboX720 @ May 28 2012, 04:46 PM)

Teehee, my husband loves to chat. Even when he is having a very stressful day, pulling his hair out all day trying to organize the move while i was watching the shop. You will have to stop by again sometime and meet his better half (lol). We may one day be in a state that i would feel ok having guests.. we at least have a sofa, some cold drinks in the fridge and a kettle for coffee now biggrin.gif.

I will check the number tomorrow when we drive past... 3 men moving stuff in all day. There is us on the corner, then on the other side of the road and a few down is the couple who come home very late (they have grills similar to our bottom ones), next door to them is the new Nigerians and then next to that is one more house with curtains in the master bedroom but haven't seen any people yet... Realized it is much easier to see which upper units are occupied, lower unit seems not so many people moved in yet and also harder to tell as you can't see so many windows lol.

+Quote Post
squi
post May 28 2012, 10:38 PM

Anyone knows whether I can seal the gap with cement at the driveway? My dog managed to squeeze thru it.... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 29 2012, 01:01 AM

Casual

QUOTE(squi @ May 28 2012, 10:19 PM)
Hi Guys!

Finally managed to find u all here.  I was thinking why after Diva's long post there doesn't seem to be anymore post after that.  Luckily Hunny told me that you all hv started a new thread. 

Hunny you need not find a job.  I will be quitting my job to become a full time housewife.  Really need your company.  When you have got nothing much to do you can drop by to have some coffee or do some baking.  Really can't wait to test my new oven.  We should be moving in on the first wk of July provided everything is ready.  Hope to see everyone around.

Cheers!
Jessica
Goodie. Another new friend! I am bored la. I am so used to working. Now doing prop sales, I am only busy on weekends. Other days I m bored at home. Thk God I managed to get an admin job that only req me to work on Wed, Thur and Fri only! Some more its in Bdr Puteri which is a stone throw away and I work only at 10am to 5pm!
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 29 2012, 12:57 PM

On my way

QUOTE(fishman @ May 28 2012, 02:39 PM)
try call CIMB Peipei 016 6837048, mention Tee , she will know.

Added on May 29, 2012, 1:00 pm
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 29 2012, 01:01 AM)
Goodie. Another new friend! I am bored la. I am so used to working. Now doing prop sales, I am only busy on weekends. Other days I m bored at home. Thk God I managed to get an admin job that only req me to work on Wed, Thur and Fri only! Some more its in Bdr Puteri which is a stone throw away and I work only at 10am to 5pm!
10-5pm so good job u have...so admire tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 29 2012, 01:00 PM
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 29 2012, 02:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 28 2012, 12:32 PM)
oh no. it will be my neighbour...  sad.gif  cry.gif
Oh no. it will be my neighbour too but so far I have not met any Nigerian from the same row yet.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 29 2012, 04:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 29 2012, 12:57 PM)
try call CIMB Peipei 016 6837048, mention Tee , she will know.

Added on May 29, 2012, 1:00 pm
10-5pm so good job u have...so admire  tongue.gif
Yeah some more i only work 3x a week!
+Quote Post
squi
post May 29 2012, 07:56 PM

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ May 29 2012, 02:58 PM)
Oh no. it will be my neighbour too but so far I have not met any Nigerian from the same row yet.
OMG if it is your neighbour then it would be our neighbour too as we are staying opposite you.

Added on May 29, 2012, 7:58 pm
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 29 2012, 04:32 PM)
Yeah some more i only work 3x a week!
If you are working 3days, can i join you n work the other 2 days. Hahaha.

This post has been edited by squi: May 29 2012, 07:58 PM
+Quote Post
ginvin
post May 29 2012, 08:18 PM

Casual

hi cascadian... any one of you know whether the summer homes start construction at the site dy?

attempt to enter the site but was stopped by the guard tongue.gif hehe
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GrapeJuice
post May 29 2012, 09:23 PM

so no lucky even buy landed house meet Nigerian lah, foreginer lah..... what's different no choose condo in the 1st place....hai....

Added on May 29, 2012, 9:27 pmeveryone have to alert, now Nigerian like to choose high cost condo, landed house or banglow to produce "drug"......who always read newspaper should know.

This post has been edited by GrapeJuice: May 29 2012, 09:27 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 30 2012, 12:59 AM

Casual

QUOTE(squi @ May 29 2012, 07:56 PM)
OMG if it is your neighbour then it would be our neighbour too as we are staying opposite you.

Added on May 29, 2012, 7:58 pm

If you are working 3days, can i join you n work the other 2 days. Hahaha.
For the 2 days, we play mahjong!
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 30 2012, 09:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 29 2012, 01:01 AM)
hunny so nice that u manage to get a job like that.. how I wish I can get a job like that too.. tongue.gif

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 28 2012, 05:52 PM)
The Indon worker told me 2 units on 4/2 rented out to them. I can drive ard and chk it out. We really must set.up our RA before things get out of hand here.
agree, we have to set up RA and talk to the management before anythings happen. do any one know how to set up a RA?

This post has been edited by jenniezs: May 30 2012, 09:56 AM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 30 2012, 11:01 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 30 2012, 09:52 AM)
hunny so nice that u manage to get a job like that.. how I wish I can get a job like that too.. tongue.gif
agree, we have to set up RA and talk to the management before anythings happen. do any one know how to set up a RA?
Wow! The nigerians just live 2 hses behind me and they sure talk very loud on the phone at 2 am! I was kept awake cos their phone rings often until dawn. Now its peaceful cos i think they sleeps in the morning.
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post May 30 2012, 02:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 30 2012, 11:01 AM)
Wow! The nigerians just live 2 hses behind me and they sure talk very loud on the phone at 2 am! I was kept awake cos their phone rings often until dawn. Now its peaceful cos i think they sleeps in the morning.
hunny if the noise is unbearable u sms landlord kacau him at 2am too since u have the list.
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 30 2012, 03:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Naznaz @ May 30 2012, 02:48 PM)
hunny if the noise is unbearable u sms landlord kacau him at 2am too since u have the list.
I like this suggestion. Go ahead.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 30 2012, 03:50 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 30 2012, 12:59 AM)
For the 2 days, we play mahjong!
if 3 short 1...call me! but i know lami only...keke

Added on May 30, 2012, 3:54 pm
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 30 2012, 11:01 AM)
their time zone is 7 hrs behind us, hopefully they are talking to their friends or family at nigeria, if they doing illegal cheat call stuffs....we will have to talk to d owner......

This post has been edited by Apscen: May 30 2012, 03:54 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 30 2012, 04:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Apscen @ May 30 2012, 03:50 PM)
if 3 short 1...call me! but i know lami only...keke

Added on May 30, 2012, 3:54 pm
their time zone is 7 hrs behind us, hopefully they are talking to their friends or family at nigeria, if they doing illegal cheat call stuffs....we will have to talk to d owner......
I did called the landlord once but he was rude and told me to buzz off:(

I hv mahjong but no table! Lets hoi toi!
+Quote Post
Apscen
post May 30 2012, 04:42 PM

On my way

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 30 2012, 04:25 PM)

so sad we have this kind of rude owner, i hope he don't get his subsequent rental, see how he gonna handle it tongue.gif

i have lami !!
+Quote Post
squi
post May 30 2012, 10:07 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 30 2012, 04:25 PM)

Rude to you, you pm all of us the number and we take turn to call if things get out of control n no action taken by owner.
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post May 31 2012, 10:57 AM

Hunny, hope you get my PM here smile.gif
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post May 31 2012, 02:58 PM

Getting Started

Hunny,

If they still very noisy in mid nite and the owner of the hse don't care the only things we can do is report police..
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post May 31 2012, 03:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jenniezs @ May 31 2012, 02:58 PM)
Hunny,

If they still very noisy in mid nite and the owner of the hse don't care the only things we can do is report police..
I just received a call from property agent. He told me that 3 units in Cascadia already rented to Nigerians. shakehead.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post May 31 2012, 09:38 PM

Casual

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ May 31 2012, 10:57 AM)
Hunny, hope you get my PM here smile.gif
Rcv it but no time to open the link yet. Ceiling leaking but Bolton doesnt know wat is wrong:(

Added on June 1, 2012, 9:46 amThe guys are practically drilling the whole bathrooms in my son's room and mine! Wat a mess. Pipes no leaking. So where is the leak from??

Guys, does ur letter box flood when it rains? Mine does. So my letters get drenched in water.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 1 2012, 09:46 AM
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post Jun 1 2012, 10:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ May 31 2012, 09:38 PM)

Added on June 1, 2012, 9:46 amThe guys are practically drilling the whole bathrooms in my son's room and mine! Wat a mess. Pipes no leaking. So where is the leak from??

Guys, does ur letter box flood when it rains? Mine does. So my letters get drenched in water.
hunny,

think when they did the renovation they did not put the water proof layer so ur ceiling got water leaking in while they wash the floor.. its happen to my old hse too.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 1 2012, 10:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ Jun 1 2012, 10:12 AM)
hunny,

think when they did the renovation they did not put the water proof layer so ur ceiling got water leaking in while they wash the floor.. its happen to my old hse too.
Ok. I will ask them.

Added on June 1, 2012, 11:29 am
QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 1 2012, 10:32 AM)
Ok. I will ask them.
I oso dunno wat the bangla worker said. He just replied me "sudah tembak. Tunggu kering." Tembak wat?? He dunno.how to reply.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 1 2012, 11:29 AM
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post Jun 1 2012, 06:47 PM

Does anyone have contacts for contractors who do the roof to cover the yard for upper units?
+Quote Post
GrapeJuice
post Jun 2 2012, 12:33 PM

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ Jun 1 2012, 06:47 PM)
Does anyone have contacts for contractors who do the roof to cover the yard for upper units?
I'm looking for that too. Just give me the contact number once you get from contractor.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 2 2012, 08:51 PM

Casual

QUOTE(GrapeJuice @ Jun 2 2012, 12:33 PM)
I'm looking for that too. Just give me the contact number once you get from contractor.
Try to call.Roslan at 0192226756 cos he did my garden and he is also doing my polycarbonate roof at RM1250. Ask him if he does the cover for yr yard too.

Added on June 2, 2012, 8:58 pmAdvise fr u guys - as informed, my ceiling leaks due to the bolton.contractor not putting the water proof sheet beneath the tiles in the bathroom. So they had inject "grouting" into the tiles gaps. I was told by a fren that this is just a temporary solution. However the contractor said it will hold permanently. What shall I do? He is not ok to lift up all tiles and lay the sheet. My concern is what if it leaks again after the 2 years warranty is up?

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 2 2012, 08:58 PM
+Quote Post
squi
post Jun 3 2012, 06:01 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 2 2012, 08:51 PM)
Try to call.Roslan at 0192226756 cos he did my garden and he is also doing my polycarbonate roof at RM1250. Ask him if he does the cover for yr yard too.

Added on June 2, 2012, 8:58 pmAdvise fr u guys - as informed, my ceiling leaks due to the bolton.contractor not putting the water proof sheet beneath the tiles in the bathroom. So they had  inject "grouting" into the tiles gaps. I was told by a fren that this is  just a temporary solution. However the contractor said it will hold permanently. What shall I do? He is not ok to lift up all tiles and lay the sheet. My concern is what if it leaks again after the 2 years warranty is up?
Hunny,

It happened to our current hse too. Apparently the developer also claimed that leakage was due to poor water proofing in our master bedroom toilet. So they hacked all our toilet tiles and like what you said dunno 'tembak' what there. So they did the proofing and replaced with a set of new tiles. Then we test by flooding our toilet and next thing you know the problem still persists. But then I noticed something. Water mark was also spotted on the wall opposite our WC. Back to back with our master bedroom air-cond. Then we suspected the leakage might be from our air-cond piping. The air-cond comes free with the house. Then we called our faithful Bangla air-cond contractor to disconnect the original air-cond piping and did a direct piping. Then problem solved. The Bangla said, mana ada orang buat macam ini punya piping. Bangla said that all air-cond piping must be running from high to low so that water don't flow backwards. The developer's piping is running backwards.

After all the hacking and the mess it seems that nothing to do with the toilet... rclxub.gif Hunny, you can try flooding your toilet again once the proofing is completely dry. Should be able to see the result then. Anyway, we have yet to flood our Cascadia toilet.....just hope that nothing will happen.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 3 2012, 06:38 PM

Casual

QUOTE(squi @ Jun 3 2012, 06:01 PM)
Hunny,

It happened to our current hse too.  Apparently the developer also claimed that leakage was due to poor water proofing in our master bedroom toilet.  So they hacked all our toilet tiles and like what you said dunno 'tembak' what there. So they did the proofing and replaced with a set of new tiles.  Then we test by flooding our toilet and next thing you know the problem still persists.  But then I noticed something.  Water mark was also spotted on the wall opposite our WC.  Back to back with our master bedroom air-cond.  Then we suspected the leakage might be from our air-cond piping.  The air-cond comes free with the house.  Then we called our faithful Bangla air-cond contractor to disconnect the original air-cond piping and did a direct piping.  Then problem solved.  The Bangla said, mana ada orang buat macam ini punya piping.  Bangla said that all air-cond piping must be running from high to low so that water don't flow backwards.  The developer's piping is running backwards.

After all the hacking and the mess it seems that nothing to do with the toilet... rclxub.gif Hunny, you can try flooding your toilet again once the proofing is completely dry.  Should be able to see the result then.  Anyway, we have yet to flood our Cascadia toilet.....just hope that nothing will happen.
Thks, jessica. I will try to flood it and see wat happens. I pray all will be ok.

Added on June 3, 2012, 9:57 pmOMG! Hse 25-1 few doors away fr mine has an occupant and he's a Nigerian. Immediately I called owner who said he rented to a Malay woman. He didn't know the Nigerian had used a Malay woman as a cover. I hope the owner will be able to stop the agent fr stamping the agreement! Worse, he is only getting RM1500 as rental!

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 3 2012, 09:57 PM
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post Jun 3 2012, 11:03 PM

My god,these unethical agents really needs to be executed. doh.gif

Hunny, i applaud ur efforts of making our place a better place to be smile.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 3 2012, 11:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ Jun 3 2012, 11:03 PM)
My god,these unethical agents really needs to be executed. doh.gif

Hunny, i applaud ur efforts of making our place a better place to be smile.gif
Thanks but as I am residing here, I want to come home daily to a nice neighborhood and not to a place where there will be trouble coming. When I was living in Sunway, frequently these blacks got so drunk or high on drugs, they act so rowdy! Walking naked, scolding people etc.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post Jun 4 2012, 09:44 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 3 2012, 06:38 PM)
OMG! Hse 25-1 few doors away fr mine has an occupant and he's a Nigerian. Immediately I called owner who said he rented to a Malay woman. He didn't know the Nigerian had used a Malay woman as a cover. I hope the owner will be able to stop the agent fr stamping the agreement! Worse, he is only getting RM1500 as rental!
OMG another Nigerian? Think we have to set up the RA asap to stop more Nigerian come into Casacadia, if not I scare later Cascadia will become Nigerian area.. sad.gif

What a bad and uncivilized agent... mad.gif
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post Jun 4 2012, 09:58 AM

Guys stay calm. I can sense our area will be great seeing more families are coming in to stay in future.

Of coz these "pesky pest" are unpleasantable but at least we working together to make our area a better place to be smile.gif

Hunny, pls confirm if there are such agents who conned some unsuspected house owners and hiding away the fact the agents are renting to these pest. I think we can take legal action here.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 4 2012, 10:56 AM

Casual

QUOTE(HanzoRacing @ Jun 4 2012, 09:58 AM)
Guys stay calm. I can sense our area will be great seeing more families are coming in to stay in future.

Of coz these "pesky pest" are unpleasantable but at least we working together to make our area a better place to be smile.gif

Hunny, pls confirm if there are such agents who conned some unsuspected house owners and hiding away the fact the agents are renting to these pest. I think we can take legal action here.
I spoke to the owner who said the agent brought a malay lady to view. But the prob is we are not sure if the agent was conned by the malay lady or not as well. For eg. I am oso an agent and i do get calls fr chinese prospects who said they are young couple who want to rent. I may not know if this chinese lady is hiding the fact her hubby is a Nigerian.

All i can say is just be cautious, ask lots of questions and if can, attached copies of the tenants' IC to be attached to agreement plus add a clause that the tenants must be local Malaysians only. Failing which the agreement is void and landlord can take the unit back.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post Jun 4 2012, 12:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 2 2012, 08:51 PM)

[
Hunny,

May I know where u install your polycarbonate roof? is it at the car posh?
+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 4 2012, 12:50 PM

Hi Everyone, Im Benjamin Tan. I have a unit at 8-1. I have been submerge at this forum to read n keep quite until some time i thought i was banned from the 1st post when i cant reply.
luckily i start to search for cascadia forum again. and here i am.
I am planning to move in by end of 2012. My wife and I are in the midst collecting quotation and hunting down all necessary things for the house.
I do hope anyone can help to advise on some concerns I'm having:
1. Do we have a water tank on our roof? I planned to install booster.
2. How is the best way to covers up the upper floor yard area?
3. Are we able to cover up the porch? with polycarb material.?

i m looking for contractor for kitchen cabinet, electrical, and grill. Any good recommendation?
thanks if you can share some info.
appreciate and thanks in advance.

Added on June 4, 2012, 1:28 pm
QUOTE(fishman @ May 24 2012, 12:18 AM)

My unit is upper unit intermediate. My valuation.from OCBC was rm450k during early may. I'm waiting for loan agreement arrangement from the babk staff.

This post has been edited by benwstan: Jun 4 2012, 01:28 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 4 2012, 01:52 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ Jun 4 2012, 12:05 PM)
Hunny,

May I know where u install your polycarbonate roof? is it at the car posh?
Hi

I plan to install at the back yard so I can place my washer and dry my clothes there. Mine is lower unit.
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post Jun 4 2012, 05:05 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 4 2012, 01:52 PM)
Hi

I plan to install at the back yard so I can place my washer and dry my clothes there. Mine is lower unit.
How big is your backyard?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 4 2012, 06:39 PM

Casual

[quote=drzoidberg,Jun 4 2012, 05:05 PM]

[/quot

Est 1200 sq ft but i am only covering half.
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post Jun 4 2012, 06:53 PM

[quote=HUNNYLIM,Jun 4 2012, 06:39 PM]
[quote=drzoidberg,Jun 4 2012, 05:05 PM]

[/quot

Est 1200 sq ft but i am only covering half.

[/quote]

1200sqf?! That's huge! My whole house is only less than 1600sqf. Got a contractor quoted me about RM900 to cover the whole yard. My existing main contractor advised to cover only half (half way inside the yard), so that it is easier to clean next time. He can do it for RM600. Still considering which one to go for...

Btw, the yard area is slightly less than 30sqf.

This post has been edited by drzoidberg: Jun 4 2012, 06:54 PM
+Quote Post
JRZ
post Jun 4 2012, 11:09 PM

Getting Started

anyone receive assessment tax from MPSJ?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 4 2012, 11:31 PM

Casual

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ Jun 4 2012, 06:53 PM)
1200sqf?! That's huge! My whole house is only less than 1600sqf. Got a contractor quoted me about RM900 to cover the whole yard. My existing main contractor advised to cover only half (half way inside the yard), so that it is easier to clean next time. He can do it for RM600. Still considering which one to go for...

Ooh. I must have wrongly measured. Yours on lower level too? I dun mind using yr contractor if his quote is cheaper. Can give his contact ah?
+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 5 2012, 11:16 AM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 4 2012, 11:31 PM)
Ooh. I must have wrongly measured. Yours on lower level too? I dun mind using yr contractor if his quote is cheaper. Can give his contact ah?
Any one have any good idea to covers up the yard at upper floor? thanks rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Jun 5 2012, 11:18 AM

On my way

QUOTE(JRZ @ Jun 4 2012, 11:09 PM)
anyone receive assessment tax from MPSJ?
ya, got it yesterday...surprisingly 400++, wonder y so expensive
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 5 2012, 11:52 AM

Casual

QUOTE(benwstan @ Jun 5 2012, 11:16 AM)
Any one have any good idea to covers up the yard at upper floor? thanks  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Theres 1 hse did it. Its the hse wt the security cam. Drive by n peek at it.
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post Jun 5 2012, 12:30 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 5 2012, 11:52 AM)
That's the house which I got the contractor who quoted me RM900.
+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 5 2012, 12:36 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 5 2012, 11:52 AM)
the house with a very significant CCTV camera standing .....? wow, Great, will drop by then.
thanks

Added on June 5, 2012, 12:37 pm
QUOTE(drzoidberg @ Jun 5 2012, 12:30 PM)
Hi Drzoid, do you still have the contact? hope you dont mind to share to me. thanks.

This post has been edited by benwstan: Jun 5 2012, 12:37 PM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 5 2012, 01:28 PM

Casual

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ Jun 4 2012, 06:53 PM)

Just measured. The $1250 is for 6ftx8ft polycarbonate and cement on the floor.

Pls give me yr contractor's contact. Tq
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post Jun 5 2012, 02:03 PM

Getting Started

sorry to ask, what is assessment tax.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 5 2012, 02:28 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jenniezs @ Jun 5 2012, 02:03 PM)
Its Cukai Taksiran that u pay to MPSJ.

Added on June 5, 2012, 2:29 pm
QUOTE(jenniezs @ Jun 5 2012, 02:03 PM)
This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 5 2012, 02:29 PM
+Quote Post
XboX720
post Jun 5 2012, 04:14 PM

Getting Started

Received mine too yesterday.

Anyone engaged contractors to reno their house currently?
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 5 2012, 06:42 PM

Casual

WTF. A nigerian just called me asking to rent. I turned him down by saying owners only want to rent to locals.
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post Jun 5 2012, 06:56 PM

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 5 2012, 06:42 PM)
WTF. A nigerian just called me asking to rent. I turned him down by saying owners only want to rent to locals.
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

Btw i think i understand why there are these Nigerians in our area.Read around this forum n found TPP (Taman Puchong Prima) and Taman Mas has a good num of Nigerians staying there. Perhaps they got kicked out that why they looking for other nearby places, such as here as well.

For those who renting out in our area, pls think twice before ur investment may plummet due to these elements. U dont want this to become the next Koi Tropika or Flora Damansara wink.gif

This post has been edited by HanzoRacing: Jun 5 2012, 07:02 PM
+Quote Post
JRZ
post Jun 5 2012, 09:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HUNNYLIM @ Jun 5 2012, 06:42 PM)
I also received a call from a Nigerian 3 hours ago, rudely asking for rent. mad.gif
+Quote Post
XboX720
post Jun 5 2012, 09:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JRZ @ Jun 5 2012, 09:22 PM)
I also received a call from a Nigerian 3 hours ago, rudely asking for rent.  mad.gif
How in the world they get your number?

Wonder if these Nigerians are sub renting out the units... hmm.gif
+Quote Post
JRZ
post Jun 5 2012, 09:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(XboX720 @ Jun 5 2012, 09:39 PM)

I'm wondering about that myself as well. sub let is still ok, as long not operating a drug lab.
+Quote Post
XboX720
post Jun 5 2012, 10:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JRZ @ Jun 5 2012, 09:48 PM)
I'm wondering about that myself as well. sub let is still ok, as long not operating a drug lab.
But if they are sub letting out to Nigerians that will be worst.

I hope those that have moved in keep an eye out till most of the neighbourhood are filled up.

Back to the reno topic, no one engaged any contractor to reno their house? I've got quoted by Primex, hope to ask more.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Jun 5 2012, 10:07 PM

On my way

i think it really depend luck, i have some nigerian staying at my taman now, apparently, there is 1 house complaint by the neighbour, other house received no complaint......if they are genuine students, should be fine, but when they are not....pray hard they're not involve in illegal activities.
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post Jun 5 2012, 10:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(XboX720 @ Jun 5 2012, 09:39 PM)

I saw three Nigeria in our area around 6pm++. They are calling the number from one house to another house. It seems like they are keen to search a house for rent. Please be caution if they contact u. I spoke to the security guard, he suggested us to make a complaint to Bolton office to avoid Nigeria occupy our area. As of now, there are 3 houses rented out to Nigeria.
+Quote Post
HanzoRacing
post Jun 5 2012, 10:19 PM

QUOTE(wongtai7 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:11 PM)
I saw three Nigeria in our area around 6pm++. They are calling the number from one house to another house. It seems like they are keen to search a house for rent. Please be caution if they contact u. I spoke to the security guard, he suggested us to make a complaint to Bolton office to avoid Nigeria occupy our area. As of now, there are 3 houses rented out to Nigeria.
Today i drove pass by at almost 6, i think i saw 2 blacks n one looked like an Indo. Their faces looked dejected, which makes sense now.

Honestly if u asked me Bolton has no rights to stop these "pest" from seeking rent at our area as their responsbility is pretty much over the moment they hand over the keys to the buyers, unless if it is regarding defect checks. The only thing we can do is to create awareness on regards of this potential problem that could be bad for everyone in Cascadia.

But that never stops us from giving pressure to the developers. Hopefully if Bolton look into the bigger pic, having these "pest" out of control will turn their place into another Flora Damansara/Koi Tropika disaster. That is why tmr i think i shall give Bolton a ring smile.gif haha

I think i shall stop using this ID n use back my original ID back in LYN. U know who'm i. brows.gif But if u looking for car parts, u know who to find. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by HanzoRacing: Jun 5 2012, 10:22 PM
+Quote Post
travis_ckf
post Jun 5 2012, 10:25 PM

ambitious but rubbish......

The real Travis reporting in smile.gif

Btw perhaps let's us do a headcount on who staying n who's for investment?

I start by putting our tai kar cheh on top of our list, being the first resident to stay in cascadia! thumbup.gif

Cascadia Phrase 1

Pls feel free to fill in notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by travis_ckf: Jun 5 2012, 10:26 PM
+Quote Post
wongtai7
post Jun 5 2012, 10:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ Jun 5 2012, 12:30 PM)
Do u have any idea how they cover the upper roof? What material will they use? Any photo?

Added on June 5, 2012, 10:36 pm
QUOTE(travis_ckf @ Jun 5 2012, 10:25 PM)
The real Travis reporting in smile.gif

Btw perhaps let's us do a headcount on who staying n who's for investment?

I start by putting our tai kar cheh on top of our list, being the first resident to stay in cascadia! thumbup.gif

Cascadia Phrase 1
Pls feel free to fill in notworthy.gif
This post has been edited by wongtai7: Jun 5 2012, 10:36 PM
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Jun 5 2012, 10:38 PM

On my way

other thread has long have this, good to start the list now....support!

Cascadia Phrase 1

This post has been edited by Apscen: Jun 5 2012, 10:42 PM
+Quote Post
fishman
post Jun 5 2012, 10:50 PM

Getting Started

Cascadia Phase 1
5. fishman - Lower/will be moving in by end of 2012
+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 5 2012, 10:56 PM

QUOTE(fishman @ Jun 5 2012, 10:50 PM)
Cascadia Phase 1
6. benwstan - Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012
+Quote Post
drzoidberg
post Jun 5 2012, 11:01 PM

Cascadia Phase 1
7. Drzoidberg - Upper/moving in end of June

Added on June 5, 2012, 11:04 pm
QUOTE(wongtai7 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:30 PM)
Do u have any idea how they cover the upper roof? What material will they use? Any photo?

Added on June 5, 2012, 10:36 pm
I've not done it yet. Still considering whether to cover whole area or just half. Just dropped by Hunny's house. I think her contractor can give cheaper price.

Added on June 5, 2012, 11:12 pm
QUOTE(benwstan @ Jun 4 2012, 12:50 PM)
Hi Everyone, Im Benjamin Tan. I have a unit at 8-1. I have been submerge at this forum to read n keep quite until some time i thought i was banned from the 1st post when i cant reply.
luckily i start to search for cascadia forum again. and here i am.
I am planning to move in  by end of 2012. My wife and I are in the midst collecting quotation and hunting down all necessary things for the house.
I do hope anyone can help to advise on some concerns I'm having:
1. Do we have a water tank on our roof? I planned to install booster.
2. How is the best way to covers up the upper floor yard area?
3. Are we able to cover up the porch? with polycarb material.?

i m looking for contractor for kitchen cabinet, electrical, and grill. Any good recommendation?
thanks if you can share some info.
appreciate and thanks in advance.

Added on June 4, 2012, 1:28 pm
My unit is upper unit intermediate. My valuation.from OCBC was rm450k during early may. I'm waiting for loan agreement arrangement from the babk staff.
8-1? Mine is 6-1 so I guess we are next door neighbors. smile.gif

Anyway, my renovation work should be completing in a few weeks and I'm moving in during the last week of this month. You can check out my contractor's work by then and see if you'd like to have him to do yours.

This post has been edited by drzoidberg: Jun 5 2012, 11:12 PM
+Quote Post
travis_ckf
post Jun 5 2012, 11:14 PM

I would recommend to use back the similiar contractor who is doing our area. Right now, I can see around 4-5 contractors, with TC is the leading one with 5-6 units the last time i spoke to the dude like a few weeks ago.

The unit whose TC is using as show unit is my friend's unit tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Naznaz
post Jun 5 2012, 11:26 PM

Getting Started

[quote=drzoidberg,Jun 5 2012, 11:01 PM]
Cascadia Phase 1

yes good idea on the list.

can someone put up the photos once renovation has been done.

also since phase 1 people have started to pay the monthly fees, do u have any comment on the upkeeping of the common areas, cleanliness etc.
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 5 2012, 11:34 PM

Casual

[quote=Apscen,Jun 5 2012, 10:38 PM]other thread has long have this, good to start the list now....support!

Cascadia Phrase 1

[/quote]
5. Squi - Lower/own stay
6. Tey - Lower/own stay

Acc to my list, ard 36 are own stay.

Added on June 5, 2012, 11:38 pm[quote=Naznaz,Jun 5 2012, 11:26 PM]
[quote=drzoidberg,Jun 5 2012, 11:01 PM]
Cascadia Phase 1
yes good idea on the list.

can someone put up the photos once renovation has been done.

also since phase 1 people have started to pay the monthly fees, do u have any comment on the upkeeping of the common areas, cleanliness etc.

[/quote]

Mine very minor reno. just built in kit cab and bedroom wardrobes. Cant do major reno cos hse not yet transfer to my name. Now renting at 1100.

Complained often abt garbage collection and no one sweep rd nor pick up rubbish. Up to now i am still complaining.

Added on June 5, 2012, 11:41 pmSince i hv the list, do u guys think i ought to sms to all to join in our forum and facebook? Will it be intrusive?

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 5 2012, 11:41 PM
+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 5 2012, 11:44 PM

QUOTE(drzoidberg @ Jun 5 2012, 11:01 PM)
Cascadia Phase 1

Added on June 5, 2012, 11:04 pm

I've not done it yet. Still considering whether to cover whole area or just half. Just dropped by Hunny's house. I think her contractor can give cheaper price.

Added on June 5, 2012, 11:12 pm

8-1? Mine is 6-1 so I guess we are next door neighbors. smile.gif

Anyway, my renovation work should be completing in a few weeks and I'm moving in during the last week of this month. You can check out my contractor's work by then and see if you'd like to have him to do yours.
Drzoidberg, great to know that. hope to meet you in person.
I dropby 25-1 today looking at they covering up the upper yard with iron bar and transparent polycarb. i believe it is not fully covered for air flow purpose. anyone have other solution beside this?
+Quote Post
travis_ckf
post Jun 6 2012, 12:00 AM

@HunnyLim
I dont think it's offensive to sms the people to join our FB n LYN thread, since it is not meant for money making purposes.

In fact, the more, the merrier smile.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 6 2012, 12:09 AM

Casual

QUOTE(travis_ckf @ Jun 6 2012, 12:00 AM)
@HunnyLim
I dont think it's offensive to sms the people to join our FB n LYN thread, since it is not meant for money making purposes.

In fact, the more, the merrier smile.gif
Ok. I will do tat. Its better too cos then the rest will be aware of the nigerian and other stuff too.
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Jun 6 2012, 12:14 AM

On my way

Great we have more peoples sharing their thought here now....good for those staying here, before move already found your neighbour here......it doesn't happen in everywhere thumbup.gif and easy to find kaki for mahjong, lami, chuo tai de......I wish to move in now tongue.gif
+Quote Post
travis_ckf
post Jun 6 2012, 12:21 AM

Also if anyone free tmr, call Bolton n pressure them about these "pest" which is coming to our area. I know by right they cant do much but at least we show our voice to the developers.
+Quote Post
fishman
post Jun 6 2012, 01:30 AM

Getting Started

Hi guys,

I noticed the aircond points on the walls just have the electrical outlet. What about for the water? Need to hack the wall for that ka??
+Quote Post
XboX720
post Jun 6 2012, 09:10 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(travis_ckf @ Jun 5 2012, 11:14 PM)
I would recommend to use back the similiar contractor who is doing our area. Right now, I can see around 4-5 contractors, with TC is the leading one with 5-6 units the last time i spoke to the dude like a few weeks ago.

The unit whose TC is using as show unit is my friend's unit tongue.gif
Mind to tell which unit is that? Would like to take a look.
+Quote Post
jenniezs
post Jun 6 2012, 09:12 AM

Getting Started

Cascadia Phrase 1
5. Squi - Lower/own stay
6. Tey - Lower/own stay

I just got the developer deed of agreement from my lawyer, there have a clause state no sub-renting. If those house happen to sub-renting to Nigerian do you guys think we can complain to Bolton?

+Quote Post
XboX720
post Jun 6 2012, 09:25 AM

Getting Started

Add me too...Upper/will be moving in by end of 2012

+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 6 2012, 09:27 AM

This was taken from 25-1 TC contractor showroom.
Anyone have amy issue to do the aircond n heater point for the 2 guest room on upper unit? If were to draw the wire from the main switch,it sounds very troublesome from the contractor......

Not sure why but the photo seems not following the post....... sad.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by benwstan: Jun 6 2012, 09:40 AM
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 6 2012, 09:29 AM

Casual

QUOTE(fishman @ Jun 6 2012, 01:30 AM)
Hi guys,

I noticed the aircond points on the walls just have the electrical outlet. What about for the water? Need to hack the wall for that ka??
There are only 2 water heater points.

Added on June 6, 2012, 9:30 am
QUOTE(jenniezs @ Jun 6 2012, 09:12 AM)
Cascadia Phrase 1
5. Squi - Lower/own stay
6. Tey - Lower/own stay

I just got the developer deed of agreement from my lawyer, there have a clause state no sub-renting. If those house happen to sub-renting to Nigerian do you guys think we can complain to Bolton?
Yes we can.

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 6 2012, 09:30 AM
+Quote Post
benwstan
post Jun 6 2012, 09:56 AM

QUOTE(benwstan @ Jun 6 2012, 09:27 AM)
This was taken from 25-1 TC contractor showroom.
Anyone have amy issue to do the aircond n heater point for the 2 guest room on upper unit? If were to draw the wire from the main switch,it sounds very troublesome from the contractor......
Not sure why but the photo seems not following the post....... sad.gif  sad.gif
+Quote Post
HUNNYLIM
post Jun 6 2012, 11:21 AM

Casual

QUOTE(benwstan @ Jun 6 2012, 09:56 AM)
Sorry. Its only 1 water heater point.

Added on June 6, 2012, 1:48 pmHa ha i just kena bambu abt not renting to Africans! Saying i was racist. I am so going to be blacklisted!

This post has been edited by HUNNYLIM: Jun 6 2012, 01:48 PM
+Quote Post
XboX720
post Jun 6 2012, 02:44 PM

Getting Started

That's because they are renting out. If their current house neighbour are Africans, doubt they'll say the same thing.

Very proactive...I support!

+Quote Post
travis_ckf
post Jun 6 2012, 03:50 PM

who bamboo our tai kar cheh hunny??? bruce.gif

From the direction we heading, we doing a great job. smile.gif

@XBOX720
Yup it's 25-1

Added on June 6, 2012, 4:14 pmCurrent residence list

Cascadia Phrase 1
5. Squi - Lower/own stay
6. Tey - Lower/own stay
9. xbox720 - upper/moving by end of 2012
10.drzoidberg - upper/moving by end of June
11. TJ lim (my own friend) - upper/moving by July

This post has been edited by travis_ckf: Jun 6 2012, 04:14 PM
+Quote Post
fishman
post Jun 6 2012, 05:55 PM

Getting Started

Guys, please get the latest list before adding your name. Added back my name & benwstan as our were missed out during the update process.

Cascadia Phase 1
4. Apscen - Lower/inv