- indicative price RM480k before discount
- not sure about furnishing provided
- she showed the proposed 720 sqft layout from her iPad
- location is on the backside near to the hills
my44
post May 6 2012, 07:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

QUOTE(rockefeller @ May 6 2012, 04:26 PM)
what about bigger floorplate? what else do they have in terms of size?
Sorry didn't ask. When she mentioned 720sqft price, I dare not asking about bigger units. Sorry.

But I guess Slime Drabby is really launching this soon.
my44
post Apr 22 2014, 05:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

QUOTE(viper88 @ Apr 13 2014, 09:07 PM)
With confirm covered Walkway link from KL East to Gombak Transport Terminal, its good to travel via LRT and bus in the future
Why dont they just build the "walkway" now? At least current residents at 3residen can use it. Plus it will reflect highly on this type of "developer promise". People will be more interested to buy at premium prices if they can see the link now.

What if the purchasers blindly paid 1mil for a 800sqft luxury condo and later Sime Darby said the "walkway" cannot be done due to land right issues?
my44
post Apr 23 2014, 09:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

QUOTE(viper88 @ Apr 22 2014, 10:37 PM)
Sime darby already confirm and even have the printed covered walkway diagram on their official brocherus and KL East development master plan.

Cant simply cancel, later will lost its prestiges image and kena sue lar by its buyers.  laugh.gif
Why would anyone sue based on "brochures"? Since when "brochures" are binding documents that can be used in court litigation? So if the the brochure shows building paint color in biege but actual painted in white, people will sue?

tl;dr brochure is not a legally binding document, developers can promise a magical portkey to Gombak LRT made of rainbows and unicorn dung for all we care
my44
post Apr 25 2014, 04:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

QUOTE(viper88 @ Apr 24 2014, 10:55 AM)
If developer not confirm or haven't get approval ... they will adv as "proposed" to play safe. The covered walkway link from KL East to GITT and the Quarza Mall both are confirm coz its
in the KL East 10 yrs master development plan... u can go to check it out to verify urself.  laugh.gif

The buyer can sue if they feel being cheated or misled false advertisement by developers ..
Huh? I don't need to check anything at the sales office. I have seen enough BS about "proposed" links to highway, links to MRT (and the MRT itself not even confirmed by the govt), proposed schools, proposed Pavilion #5, etc. I am just making a big deal out of this because clearly you are promoting this project heavily. Nothing wrong with that except I'm pointing out possible disappointment from would-be purchaser who is promised this and that. I will only buy this type of moon promise if DBKL / Rapid / MPAJ gave a confirmation that the developer has indeed obtained such approval to construct the link.

How many times we have been to sales office and the SA said this and that will be built and when pressed further about the approval process & land aquisition (yes, that darn glorified linkway will pass thru other people's land, shocker), the SA simply keep quiet. It's not in the script for the SA.

Once again, how many cases that the developer being sued purely on brochures. AFAIK, the only binding documents are either SPA, deed of mutual convenant and a few others. If those fantastic colorful brochures can become court evidence, maybe everyone should also use their iPhones to take photo of the miniature masterplan showing the linkway then show it to the judge. Oh don't forget to pay legal fees.
my44
post Apr 25 2014, 06:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

And you give an example from America. I mean in Malaysia, where got? You think purchasers are 100% protected in Malaysia? Please la.

I'm merely pointing out the grandiose linkway masterplan is not in any legally binding documents. Then you say, oh, slime debby need to save water face otherwise their fansi will sue. Then I ask, based on what? Is it brochure? Then you show example from USA which has different legal system than us. Then you said I don't understand. Nevermind, hope you will sell a lot of these units and get hefty commission and go honeymoon to the Grand Caymans for all these "hard works" that you have done.

This post has been edited by my44: Apr 25 2014, 06:07 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:09 AM