Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epilating Pubic Hair, has anyone done this?

views

TSsweetangie311
post May 2 2012, 07:53 PM, updated 9y ago

0 posts

This is a topic mainly directed to girls because of obvious reasons, so I would appreciate it if only girls reply.

Has anyone ever tried epilating their pubic hair? If so, can please share with me your experience as i'm still contemplating on whether i should do it.

oh, and has anyone ever epilated their hair near the anus region? is it normal to have hair around the anus? o_O

as i stated above, i would just like opinions from girls. thank you smile.gif

Added on May 2, 2012, 8:05 pmplease pm me if you feel like talking about it in private smile.gif

This post has been edited by sweetangie311: May 2 2012, 08:05 PM
TSsweetangie311
post May 2 2012, 08:11 PM

0 posts

waxing is pretty expensive and i don't like the idea of someone else other than my boyfriend looking at my privates. i've been shaving once a week but the hair seems to grow out more coarse everytime. since i own an epilator, it struck me that i should try epilating the hair. lol, but i want to ask around more before starting.

i epilate my armpit hair.. is the pain for armpit and pubic region the same?
TSsweetangie311
post May 2 2012, 08:22 PM

0 posts

yes, shaving makes it all rough! hate it when that happens >< lol, i'm still a bit reluctant to try it. when i epilate my armpits, i realise there are red bumps which are painful. i can't imagine getting those on my most sensitive area of my body.

by the way, do you have any hair around your anus region? if you do, what do you do with it? i have quite a lot of hair around my anus. not sure if i should get rid of it.
TSsweetangie311
post May 3 2012, 10:24 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ May 3 2012, 01:15 PM)
Epilating the pubic hair is gonna hurt like crazy. Only proceed if you believe you have high tolerance of pain. Expect tears to fall out and may bleed sometimes.

The slight pain from epilating underarms and leg is nothing compared to pubic hair.

If you're not comfortable with going to a saloon for waxing, maybe you might wanna try sugaring. Google it up.
Have you tried epilating your pubic hair? everyone keeps telling me that its going to hurt real bad, but none of them have tried it themselves.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 11:19 PM