Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epilating Pubic Hair, has anyone done this?

views

munkeyflo
post May 3 2012, 01:15 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

Epilating the pubic hair is gonna hurt like crazy. Only proceed if you believe you have high tolerance of pain. Expect tears to fall out and may bleed sometimes.

The slight pain from epilating underarms and leg is nothing compared to pubic hair.

If you're not comfortable with going to a saloon for waxing, maybe you might wanna try sugaring. Google it up.
munkeyflo
post Jul 19 2013, 10:18 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

Trimming is still quite okay. Shaving on the other hand, can be quite messy and it doesn't last. It doesn't really feel smooth after shaving, and the hair grows out by the next day.

Still prefer waxing. Epilating too painful for me. laugh.gif
munkeyflo
post Jul 19 2013, 11:56 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(LoveMeNot @ Jul 19 2013, 10:38 AM)
To be honest, the mode of action for waxing and epilating is just the same. Both involves pulling out hair right? But the fear of doing it ourself freak us out. So far, I've epilated thrice since I bought my set. Pain is minimal. Prolly on the scale of 1 to 10, it's at 2 now. Happy that I can save some money now. hahaha icon_rolleyes.gif
I've tried epilating a few times there but still find the pain unbearable. Maybe need to do it more then will feel less pain. laugh.gif
I find the difference is where epilating is pulling out less hair at once compared to waxing. Somehow when I epilate, the skin gets more swollen than when I wax or do sugaring. I do use sugaring on myself there with no problem on the pain factor other than the mess.
munkeyflo
post Aug 2 2013, 04:25 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(butak708 @ Aug 2 2013, 04:23 PM)
Why not go for brazilian waxing?better than u epilate urself...
The cost factor.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th March 2021 - 06:43 AM