Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epilating Pubic Hair, has anyone done this?

views

kaizer3000
post Jul 18 2013, 02:43 PM

Casual
451 posts

QUOTE(2327 @ Jul 8 2013, 11:38 AM)
i did trimmed mine once but it is so itchy after trimming...i have been suffered in the itchiness for a week plus for it to grow longer...and it's so embarrassing that you can't bear the itchiness and to scratch it in the public...would never do anything on it again...i would prefer either to be natural or to laser it off...
dont trim. trimming will make those hair ends sharp as tiny needle, can even hurt ur thighs ...no joke.
i prefer shaving. used to do it dy....but need to do it regularly...atleast every 2-3 days once.

as for other girls, if u are unsure how to shave thoroughly, u can ask ur bf to help out. yes, if u shave wrongly, can get injured and lead to bleeding n infection. but if done correctly, u will feel much more confident and comfortable.

This post has been edited by kaizer3000: Jul 18 2013, 02:46 PM
kaizer3000
post Jul 19 2013, 11:20 AM

Casual
451 posts

QUOTE(LoveMeNot @ Jul 19 2013, 09:54 AM)
lolll ask bf to help out?? I think they are more afraid to do it since it's not easy to shave that region. Just put a mirror, on the table lamp and start shaving. But shaving is quite troublesome. Plus you don't have the "feel clean" feeling because you'll begin to see some bumps a day after. Total removal is the best option.
i dunno about other guys, but i do help my gf to shave. its quite easy really...(anatomically speaking...as compared to the guys pubic hair...) I can finish shaving for her in less than 10 mins. She dont have those bumps...but she did complain it started growing back 2-3 days after...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 11:29 AM