Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epilating Pubic Hair, has anyone done this?

views

butak708
post Aug 2 2013, 04:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sweetangie311 @ May 2 2012, 07:53 PM)
This is a topic mainly directed to girls because of obvious reasons, so I would appreciate it if only girls reply.

Has anyone ever tried epilating their pubic hair? If so, can please share with me your experience as i'm still contemplating on whether i should do it.

oh, and has anyone ever epilated their hair near the anus region? is it normal to have hair around the anus? o_O

as i stated above, i would just like opinions from girls. thank you smile.gif

Added on May 2, 2012, 8:05 pmplease pm me if you feel like talking about it in private smile.gif
Why not go for brazilian waxing?better than u epilate urself...
butak708
post Aug 2 2013, 04:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sweetangie311 @ May 2 2012, 08:11 PM)
waxing is pretty expensive and i don't like the idea of someone else other than my boyfriend looking at my privates. i've been shaving once a week but the hair seems to grow out more coarse everytime. since i own an epilator, it struck me that i should try epilating the hair. lol, but i want to ask around more before starting.

i epilate my armpit hair.. is the pain for armpit and pubic region the same?
Actually,it is better to go for waxing than epilate urself.u wont dare to epilate it.at least professional do it for u.and if u do it wrongly,can break ur hair and tend to get other problem.if we talking about shaving,ur hair will becone more thicker as it grow.and ur skin get darker due to the shaving.i do shave before until i try waxing it is much more better.and normally waxing therapist is girl.pm me if u interested more cos we have it in our saloon.we offer professional waxing procedure,best product.

butak708
post Aug 2 2013, 04:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sweetangie311 @ May 3 2012, 10:24 PM)
Have you tried epilating your pubic hair? everyone keeps telling me that its going to hurt real bad, but none of them have tried it themselves.
Dear,the concept is like this...i never epilate myself but i could understand how does it feel like as i been tru some experience for epilating hair.epilator when u epilate ur hair the hair will curl to ur epilator and been pull out with slow motion than waxing.but if u go for waxing...same thing but ur hair doesnt roll to the epilator and only stick to the wax and will be remove in one pull and the therapist will give some pressure to minimixe ur pain.beside after that they will apply some soothing cream to cooling and moisturize ur skin.thats y waxing is better.yet it is still depend on ur own preference.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th March 2021 - 05:45 AM