Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epilating Pubic Hair, has anyone done this?

views

Shazzac
post May 4 2012, 10:46 AM

Casual
427 posts

Just wanted to clarify that EPILATING hurts like hell, some more on the pubic area.

I do suggest going brazilian and if you go to Strip, they have the RM88 promo for first timer. I did mine, of course it was painful at first BUT after that it's like nothing.

After that they have this promo where you sign up 5 times for RM88 x 5. But I signed up for 10 times coz I know i'd be going for it again and again.

Hair looks coarse when shaving (i did that too before, regretted why i didn't start waxing earlier), because you shave it close to your skin where hair is nearer to the root, hence coarse-ness.

Also first time waxing will be painful - they usually use hard wax (where wax sticks to hair) (Soft wax - is where the wax stick to the skin rather than hair). The pain only comes when the hair is being pulled out, skin doesn't hurt.

For me, after the first wax, alot of fine hair is growing but the amount of hair has reduced to 50% (yes, it's true). 2nd wax onwards, the fine hair is gone, left with 40% (estimate la) medium fine hair. I've already done the 3rd wax 2 weeks back and can't really see if it's growing or not. I think slowly it will reduce and also the time for it to grow will be longer since it's pulled from the roots.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th March 2021 - 06:52 AM