Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epilating Pubic Hair, has anyone done this?

views

LoveMeNot
post Jul 8 2013, 12:31 PM

Live . Laugh . Love
1,710 posts

Done it. Freaky for the first time. Then I got used to it. I posted my comment in Epilator
LoveMeNot
post Jul 19 2013, 09:54 AM

Live . Laugh . Love
1,710 posts

QUOTE(kaizer3000 @ Jul 18 2013, 02:43 PM)
dont trim. trimming will make those hair ends sharp as tiny needle, can even hurt ur thighs ...no joke.
i prefer shaving. used to do it dy....but need to do it regularly...atleast every 2-3 days once.

as for other girls, if u are unsure how to shave thoroughly, u can ask ur bf to help out. yes, if u shave wrongly, can get injured and lead to bleeding n infection. but if done correctly, u will feel much more confident and comfortable.
lolll ask bf to help out?? I think they are more afraid to do it since it's not easy to shave that region. Just put a mirror, on the table lamp and start shaving. But shaving is quite troublesome. Plus you don't have the "feel clean" feeling because you'll begin to see some bumps a day after. Total removal is the best option.
LoveMeNot
post Jul 19 2013, 10:38 AM

Live . Laugh . Love
1,710 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Jul 19 2013, 10:18 AM)
Trimming is still quite okay. Shaving on the other hand, can be quite messy and it doesn't last. It doesn't really feel smooth after shaving, and the hair grows out by the next day.

Still prefer waxing. Epilating too painful for me. laugh.gif
To be honest, the mode of action for waxing and epilating is just the same. Both involves pulling out hair right? But the fear of doing it ourself freak us out. So far, I've epilated thrice since I bought my set. Pain is minimal. Prolly on the scale of 1 to 10, it's at 2 now. Happy that I can save some money now. hahaha icon_rolleyes.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th March 2021 - 06:17 AM