Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

°°Official LYN Toyota Prius C Owners/Fans V1°°

views

Casioguy
post Dec 19 2013, 07:44 AM

0 posts

Guys, just placed the order for a red one (for my wife), and I was told that it is the last of the stock available before the new duties kick on on Jan 1, 2014. When I went in 2 days ago to the showroom, the SA told me that 5 cars were available in white and red only. When I wanted to book then he told me that sorry, only 2 red cars left! To cut long story short, I booked the red one and got a 7k discount, so am paying about RM90,300 for the car. No options are available, so no reverse cam or GPS installed. I am OK with that as my wife prefers Waze or Google Maps for GPS and at least there are still the parking sensors.

Would like some advice. I was recommended the 3M Crystalline film for the screen and windows and would like to know if anyone here has the same. Will this work OK with the iPhone GPS as well as the smart tag? My present car with VCool has problems with those. Also, the entry to my apartment uses a contactless sensor card so am also wondering if the film will also block that.

Is there any way to retrofit the reverse cam in future?
keanutan
post Dec 20 2013, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(Casioguy @ Dec 19 2013, 07:44 AM)
Guys, just placed the order for a red one (for my wife), and I was told that it is the last of the stock available before the new duties kick on on Jan 1, 2014. When I went in 2 days ago to the showroom, the SA told me that 5 cars were available in white and red only. When I wanted to book then he told me that sorry, only 2 red cars left! To cut long story short, I booked the red one and got a 7k discount, so am paying about RM90,300 for the car. No options are available, so no reverse cam or GPS installed. I am OK with that as my wife prefers Waze or Google Maps for GPS and at least there are still the parking sensors.

Would like some advice. I was recommended the 3M Crystalline film for the screen and windows and would like to know if anyone here has the same. Will this work OK with the iPhone GPS as well as the smart tag? My present car with VCool has problems with those. Also, the entry to my apartment uses a contactless sensor card so am also wondering if the film will also block that.

Is there any way to retrofit the reverse cam in future?
We have migrate to FB and whatapps go to www.priusc-club.com
someone_stupid
post Apr 6 2014, 05:18 PM

Regular
1,205 posts

Want to ask anyone knows where can get Prius c now? Gf planning for 1
skyfall00
post May 20 2014, 05:28 PM

20 posts

Interested to buy prius C, anyone plans to sell please PM me.
B14FX
post May 21 2014, 01:15 AM

48 posts

Can i use 10w/40 engine oil?....will it harm the engine as my pc is on a high mileage side. 2 years 100,000km. Tq
ashleychin1110
post Nov 14 2014, 05:22 PM

14 posts

I heard that Prius C is excellent in city driving, but how about frequent of long distance travel, will it cause a burden to the car?
lkhhkl
post Feb 23 2015, 03:22 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(ashleychin1110 @ Nov 14 2014, 05:22 PM)
I heard that Prius C is excellent in city driving, but how about frequent of long distance travel, will it cause a burden to the car?
My driving experience
630am 17km Kepong -- Jln Sultan Ismail = tank last 2 weeks only reload.
KL - Penang 800km 1 tank
Kl - Cameron Highland - 1/3 tank (as down hill from Cameron Highland almost 90% using hybrid electric)
CooK1es
post Nov 7 2016, 05:52 PM

3 posts

Hi PC owner,

I wanna know if Prius C is reliable for city driving? Still thinking to get Jazz or Prius C.

How about the maintenance cost for Prius C?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0245sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:38 AM