Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

°°Official LYN Toyota Prius C Owners/Fans V1°°

views

lmsf4ever
post Jul 19 2012, 05:25 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

QUOTE(sbsoo111 @ Jul 19 2012, 10:58 AM)
Sent my car to bangi toyota service today, while on the road i just realise i did not have the address... i called toyota 7x24 assist to ask for the address, and the officer told me wait... i wait for almost 3 minutes, and the fellow tell me it is in seksyen 7 bangi, but when i look at the GPS, it is in seksyen 10. i choose to trust my GPS and wala... it is in seksyen 10. while arrived, i ask the staff there, they said seksyen 7 is the sales office... (wtf...7x24 assist dont know where the service center?!)

1st service i been politely explain about the part to exchange, motor oil, gasket rubber, oil filter.. i ask them dont put the winshield fluid, they said ok. I have been routed to the customer waiting room to have a cup of free teh tarik and nasi lemak. while my car jack up, i request them to let me see my car ekzos got rusty or not... they said for safety reason, by right im not allow to do so, but the manager accompany me to look on my car. luckily, i dont see any rust, but the manager told me the ekzos rust is very normal, because that part is built by plain steel, even camry also will get rust as well. he also said the ekzos bring alot of hits, and even it been with the antirust cemical, after it in hot and cold enviroment, it will get rust one day.

becoz this is the first service, i got a free car wash. the service + car wash took me 1.5 hours. when i collect my car, the bill is RM107.50. I asked them why the motor oil is charge 4 little, they said they only have a bottle one, so the charge is based per bottle.... (i saw from this forum that the PJ one count by litle.) after the payment, i go collect my car, i found out the car bumper is not clean, still got alot of dirty water there.. the staff there told me.. "mungkin ada lori lalu tadi", im thinking.. wtf... yr service center where got lorry?! fine... that is free one, i dont want to argue much... I checked the motor oil bottle, inside is empty one...i quickly walkover to ask the staff,  the staff told me all "sudah masuk 4 litle.." my previous car only used 3.2 little.. this prius c need 4 litle? the manager come over and said will show me a serive booklet and it do show 4.2little is require. im not very sure the car really need 4 little of motor oil.. according to this forum, pj branch only consumed 3.7 little (with gasket exchange). May you comments?
btw, the manager is very helpful and professional on handling the customer.
my first service done at UMW PJ Sec 19, the engine oil change charged 37 liter not by 1 bottle, total bill RM 104.XX sweat.gif
vey99
post Jul 19 2012, 05:28 PM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

QUOTE(lemonguy79 @ Jul 19 2012, 02:06 PM)
I havent get my car yet but service centre is like tat eventhough authorized especially proton, you will vomit blood. After few service i think you will not bother anymore. If they want cheat you, a lot think they can cheat unless you have your own centre or any buddy got open shop
a few ringgit for every car servis, accumulated oil... soon can buy USD24M diamond ring liao .
IluvProton
post Jul 19 2012, 06:20 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(vey99 @ Jul 19 2012, 12:28 PM)
a few ringgit for every car servis, accumulated oil... soon can buy USD24M diamond ring liao .
hmm.gif

24,000,000x 3.1 / 104ringgit = 715,384 times blink.gif
vey99
post Jul 19 2012, 06:50 PM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

QUOTE(IluvProton @ Jul 19 2012, 06:20 PM)
hmm.gif

24,000,000x 3.1 / 104ringgit = 715,384 times  blink.gif
divide 2 cos the oil they save = 358K times.
500 cars a day nationwide
so its only 715 days less than 2 yrs
RegistraCHAN
post Jul 19 2012, 07:01 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(vey99 @ Jul 19 2012, 06:50 PM)
Wei wei, y u all calculated sooooo calculus nimbus...
rclxub.gif

I donno nothin, but my first car i sservice by the book and year later bawah pokok,
5 year 'bawah pokok' oredi got here and there problem

Then my wife car i go by the book... And 3 year oredi, perform well. ( thank god )
Now it a plus 2 year extended waranty..

I change paradigm, and Now i ll follow SERVIS CENTER, not even wakil, must be 100% SC...
engah
post Jul 19 2012, 08:49 PM

1 posts

There are 3 FAQ I always receive:

(1) How long can the battery last

My answer: The battery can last as long as the life time of the car. However, if you are unlucky, you may get a faulty unit

(2) How much does it cost to get the battery replaced?

My answer: RM8k

(3) How is the pick up of the car ?

My answer: I have never tried the pick up performance because that is not my purpose of owning the car. I bought it because of the good safety features and duty free. I wanted a hatch back car so that the passengers at the back will not be exposed to sun light and also the temperature inside the car will not be too high when parked under the hot sun because unlike a sedan car, the areas of the car that exposed to sun light is less.

IluvProton
post Jul 19 2012, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(vey99 @ Jul 19 2012, 01:50 PM)
yes! you are right.

vey99
post Jul 20 2012, 01:03 AM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

QUOTE(engah @ Jul 19 2012, 08:49 PM)
There are 3 FAQ I always receive:

(1) How long can the battery last

My answer: The battery can last as long as the life time of the car. However, if you are unlucky, you may get a faulty unit

(2) How much does it cost to get the battery replaced?

My answer: RM8k

(3) How is the pick up of the car ?

My answer: I have never tried the pick up performance because that is not my purpose of owning the car. I bought it because of the good safety features and duty free. I wanted a hatch back car so that the passengers at the back will not be exposed to sun light and also the temperature inside the car will not be too high when parked under the hot sun because unlike a sedan car, the areas of the car that exposed to sun light is less.
#3 is hard to say. would i able to pickup chicks easier with a jazz hybrid?

so happens this chick i know is not impress with my PC when i show her/fetch her for outing. and she went "so this is like jazz hybrid rite? i totally lurve that car"

needless to say i did not fetch her home.

IluvProton
post Jul 20 2012, 03:43 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(vey99 @ Jul 19 2012, 08:03 PM)
#3 is hard to say. would i able to pickup chicks easier with a jazz hybrid?

so happens this chick i know is not impress with my PC when i show her/fetch her for outing. and she went "so this is like jazz hybrid rite? i totally lurve that car"

needless to say i did not fetch her home.
PC is 1.5 ? should be similar pick up with jazz hmm.gif
engah
post Jul 20 2012, 08:13 AM

1 posts

Anybody here facing the problem of squeaking sounds around dash board and left back of the car? Has it been rectified? If yes, may I know by which SC ?
lemonguy79
post Jul 20 2012, 09:57 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(engah @ Jul 20 2012, 08:13 AM)
Anybody here facing the problem of squeaking sounds around dash board and left back of the car? Has it been rectified? If yes, may I know by which SC ?
I got sound problem at dashboard when i switch on the radio, donno wat happen, antenna was there. Btw, i just collected my car ytday.
RegistraCHAN
post Jul 20 2012, 11:00 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(lemonguy79 @ Jul 20 2012, 09:57 AM)
I got sound problem at dashboard when i switch on the radio, donno wat happen, antenna was there. Btw, i just collected my car ytday.
Congrat rclxms.gif
lencent
post Jul 20 2012, 11:40 AM

Regular
1,716 posts

QUOTE(lemonguy79 @ Jul 20 2012, 09:57 AM)
when did you book your Prius C? i heard the waiting period is about 3 months. Going for test drive tomorrow...
lemonguy79
post Jul 20 2012, 01:47 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(lencent @ Jul 20 2012, 11:40 AM)
when did you book your Prius C? i heard the waiting period is about 3 months. Going for test drive tomorrow...
Apr or May. Suppose Oct only can get but got stock so can collect earlier. Lot of electronic feel.. If rosak also need spend lot for repair rclxub.gif
sbsoo111
post Jul 20 2012, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

found out today my rear tyre got sound.. the sound can be hear if u wind down your side windows. the sound is not loud and it sound "ring ring ring"...

you all have that?

yesterday i found out after my car serviced, the tyre tubs closer is missing on 1... i think that bangi toyota service center really have to avoid.

pump my prius c this morning, the fuel consumption for 32little of petrol only can drive for 700km...
engah
post Jul 20 2012, 04:30 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(sbsoo111 @ Jul 20 2012, 04:07 PM)
found out today my rear tyre got sound.. the sound can be hear if u wind down your side windows. the sound is not loud and it sound "ring ring ring"...

you all have that?

yesterday i found out after my car serviced, the tyre tubs closer is missing on 1... i think that bangi toyota service center really have to avoid.

pump my prius c this morning, the fuel consumption for 32little of petrol only can drive for 700km...
Mine is squeaking sound. Not from the tyre.

I just pumped petrol yesterday. 25litres for 714km. May be my daily journey is smoother than yours. PJ>Shah Alam in morning and back in evening.

sbsoo111
post Jul 20 2012, 04:44 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(engah @ Jul 20 2012, 04:30 PM)
Mine is squeaking sound. Not from the tyre.

I just pumped petrol yesterday. 25litres for 714km. May be my daily journey is smoother than yours. PJ>Shah Alam in morning and back in evening.
Which petrol brand you using? mine almost 40% of the road is smooth, i already tried my best to drive on the EV situation, and usually i got 28KM/L at least.. suppose i should have 896KM for 32 litres.. but look like the meter is not so accurate

actually the rear sound not really from the tyre... seems to be somewhere after the tyre start spining..
RegistraCHAN
post Jul 20 2012, 07:31 PM

48 posts

Tmorow first servis, i pick the one kat sg buloh...
Early morning, who with me.....
engah
post Jul 20 2012, 08:45 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(sbsoo111 @ Jul 20 2012, 04:44 PM)
Which petrol brand you using? mine almost 40% of the road is smooth, i already tried my best to drive on the EV situation, and usually i got 28KM/L at least.. suppose i should have 896KM for 32 litres.. but look like the meter is not so accurate

actually the rear sound not really from the tyre... seems to be somewhere after the tyre start spining..
I am using BHP because UOB Bank gives me 5% cash rebate plus 2% smart cash. For my case, actual FC based on km traveled per actual petrol litres used is about 1km lower than the displayed km/l figure. I presume that it is due to the evaporation of the petrol as I park my car under the hot sun during weekdays.
GaretLim
post Jul 20 2012, 09:59 PM

0 posts

Tested the speedometer with my civic just now running parallel with same speed.
Conclusion - pc speedometer is same with my civic = same with others car.

137 Pages « < 92 93 94 95 96 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0308sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:11 AM