Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lolipet - I Love Pet Head Grooming

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 06:45 PM, updated 10y ago

0 posts

Introduction of Lolipet
user posted image

Lolipet is a brand operated by Lolipet Lifestyle Boutique. Lolipet is an online pet fashion boutique based in Malaysia that specializes in imported and custom-made fashionable pet apparels & clothes, pet accessories, pet carriers & bags, pet beds & tent, pet collars, pet leash & harness, pet grooming tools, pet daily products, pet toys, and pet toiletries for our beloved pets.

The idea to start Lolipet was founded over a casual hi tea with my fellow pet lovers at one afternoon. Most of us shared the same common problem of dressing our beloved pets, as the varieties and choices in Malaysia was extremely limited back then. Over the conversation, I shared with my fellow pet lovers that I always find a lot of fashionable and unique design apparels, clothes & accessories overseas. Every now and then when I go overseas, my fellow pet lovers will ask me to get a few pieces of apparels, clothes & accessories for their beloved pets, and the amount had grown every trips.

Soon after, my fellow pet lovers suggested me to start an online pet boutique and share all these unique and fashionable apparels, clothes & accessories with the rest of the pet lovers out there. Together with their support and help, I proudly present to you, Lolipet!

Don't be surprise to see some of our products photo with http://lolipet.blogspot.com because we used to run our online pet boutique in blogspot. We have migrated our online shop and officially lauch our own website http://www.lolipet.com.my on March 2012.

Visit our website for more details, or join our facebook fans page for more latest promo!

How to Order?
1. You may browse through our products here at lowyat forum or our website.
2. Check the measurement of the apparel and make sure it fits your furkids. For more information, please see measurement guide.
3. Place an order through our website.
4. Wait for the invoice to be sent to your e-mail inbox.
5. Check through all the particulars stated in the invoice.
6. Make sure there is no mistake in the invoice before you make a payment to our bank account. For more information, please see payment methods.
7. E-mail us the proof of payment.
8. Wait for the goods to be shipped to you.

Please take note that some of our Pet Head products are pre-order. Estimated arrival of the goods you ordered to your doorstep is about 1 to 2 weeks after the pre-order batch is closed.

Shipping Charges
Lolipet shipping charges are based on the total of your purchases.

Currently we are doing FREE SHIPPING when you purchase up to RM 80.00 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM 120.00 for East Malaysia (maximum of 3kg)

Below is the shipping charges rates for Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.

Peninsular Malaysia Shipping Charges Rate:
RM80.00 and above with maximum 3kg - Free of Charge
RM79.90 and below with first 3kg - RM7.00
Additional 1kg - RM2.00

East Malaysia Shipping Charges Rate:
RM120.00 and above with maximum 1kg - Free of Charge
RM119.90 and below Every 1kg - RM12.00
Additional 1kg - RM12.00

All domestic shipping is done via Aeroline, Poslaju or PosExpress.
We will provide you the tracking number once we have sent the goods out.

Alternately, you can request for own collection at a meeting point agreed by both parties. However, we do not waive the shipping charges for you, as we keep a minimum fund to send the parcel out in case we can't arrange for the meet up.

Own collection does not mean C.O.D (Cash on Delivery), we only accept full payment as a confirmation of your order.

Own collection areas as follow:
1. Puchong
2. OUG (Overseas Union Garden)
3. Sri Petaling
4. Bukit Jalil
5. Petaling Jaya
6. Sunway
7. USJ
8. PJS
9. PJU
10. Selayang
11. Batu Caves
12. Damansara
13. Bangsar

If the place you would like to meet up for own collection is not stated above, kindly contact us for more information.

Please keep in mind if your order consists of pre-order and ready stock, if you would like us to arrange the shipment for the ready stock first, and the pre-order stock later, it will be charged seperately.

Payment Methods
Lolipet will send you an invoice stating the item you ordered, total amount with shipping fees. Please double check the invoice before you make a payment.

Please bank in the full payment according to the invoice we send you.

Currently Lolipet accept card via iPay/cash/cheque deposit and online banking.

Our bank account details as follow:
Public Bank - A/C No: 4585156405, A/C holder's name: Loo Sze Jack
Maybank - A/C No: A/C No: 164230397326, A/C holder's name: Loo Sze Jack

Please e-mail us at sales@lolipet.com.my the Proof of Payment for us to acknowledge receipt of your payment.

For online banking, highlight, copy and paste the successful transaction screen.

For MB2U customers, you may even access your MB2U history and the details will be there.

For ATM Cash Deposit, scan or snap a photo of the cash deposit slip and attach it via e-mail, and send it to lolipet@live.com

For Cheque Deposit, scan or snap a photo of the bank in slip and attach it via e-mail, and send it to lolipet@live.com

All sales are final once you have made a payment.

Terms & Conditions
· Please take note on the product detail description and product picture especially the colour and measurement of the item before put in an order.
· The colour of the products on the photo may slightly vary from the actual product due to the different computer display settings.
· Most of the pictures on the website are provided by the supplier, and there may be a slight difference from the actual merchandise.
· All measurement and description of the products are given by the supplier.
· Lolipet try the best to describe the product as accurate as we could, we do not intend to mislead the buyer.
· Lolipet offers a pre-order service. We do not have ready stock with us. Estimated arrival of the goods you ordered to your doorstep is about 2 to 3 weeks after the pre-order batch is closed.
· All sales are final once payment has been made, we do not accept order cancellation, changes, refundable, returnable.
· If the item ordered is out of stock, buyer may choose to change to another item or request for a refund.
· If buyer receives e-mail from lolipet@live.com informing the product is out of stock, if buyer wishes Lolipet to refund, kindly attach the bank account number and holder’s name in the reply e-mail.

Contact Us
Do you have any special request for the products and services we offer?

Or you simply like to share the love of your pets.

Drop us an e-mail at sales@lolipet.com.my, we will reply you within 24 hours.

Or find us at facebook, drop a message there, we will surely reply you.

Pre-Order Batch

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 15 2012, 12:36 AM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 06:46 PM

0 posts

user posted image

Pet Head™, , a new line of grooming products, apparel, and accessories licensed from Pet Head™ and Kyara Mascolo, is now available for cool dogs! The edgy fashion forward line will perfect every doggie’s ‘do and style! Man’s best friend will be living the lifestyle of the leashed and famous in no time!

Pet Head’s line of grooming products includes shampoos, crème rinses and sprays that suit every type of furry situation. Whether it’s a stinky mutt who needs “Dirty Talk” shampoo or a purebred you want to indulge with “So Spoiled” conditioning crème rinse, whether it’s a frisky pup in need of a “Quickie” bath or a knotted mutt that needs to go from “Furball” to fabulous, Pet Head has the perfect product to suit every dog’s needs.

The line of shampoos, crème rinses and sprays are made with ingredients specially formulated to pamper and indulge all doggies making them clean, fluffy, silky and smell oh’ so good! All Pet Head ™ formulas are pH adjusted and free of parabens, petroleum derivatives, propylene glycol, sulfate and DEA.

Visit Pet Head official website at http://www.petheadshop.com/ for more details about their grooming products, apparel, and accessories!
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 06:50 PM

0 posts

Life's An Itch Skin Soothing Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120401
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM44.50/pc
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Life's An Itch - Skin Soothing Shampoo

Stop your itchin'! This amazing formula effectively relives skin irritations caused by insect bites and dry skin. It contains no harsh chemicals, coal tar or drug such as cortisteroids.

Ingridient: Oatmeal, Aloe vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Chamomoile

Best for: Scratchy Pooches, Dried Skinned, Sensitive Skinned, Rashes, and Stained Paw

Note: Price EXCLUDE shipping charges, please refer here for Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia shipping charges

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 06:42 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 06:52 PM

0 posts

Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120402
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM44.50/pc
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Dirty Talk - Deodorizing Shampoo

Talk is clean, not cheap! Time to take care of that smelly pooch with our effective deodorizing shampoo. This powerful and gentle formula neutralizes odors, not just covers them up!

Ingridient: Vegetable Protein, Baking Soda, and Hydrolyzed Soy Protein

Best for: Stinky and Flithy Pooches

Note: Price EXCLUDE shipping charges, please refer here for Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia shipping charges

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 06:55 PM

0 posts

Fears For Tears Tearless Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120403
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM44.50/pc
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Fear for Tears - Tearless Shampoo

Quit your cyrin'! Our hypoallergenic tearless shampoo is extra gentle and free of harsh chemicals such as sulfate, DEA. So your pup can get a comfy bath without tears!

Ingridient: Shea Butter, Safflower Oil

Best for: Tear Stained, Puppies, Sensitive Skinned Pooches

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:02 PM

0 posts

Quickie Quick Rinsing Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120404
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM44.50/pc
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Quickie - Quick Rinsing Shampoo

Short on time? This quick rinsing shampoo lathers and cleans quickly and rinses off in a flash! Makes it easy, even for the most impatient personalities

Ingridient: Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Safflower Oil, Wheat Protein

Best for: Hyperactive Pooches

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 06:43 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:13 PM

0 posts

Feeling Flaky Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120405
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM44.50/pc
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Feeling Flaky - Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo

Chase away those flakes and start looking fabulous! This re-hydrating formula helps dry, patchy skin. Relives dryness and restores natural luster. Recommended for pets with sensitive skin.

Ingridient: Chamomile, Shea Butter, and Yucca

Best for: Dandruff, Oily Coat, Shedding, Sensitive Skinned Pooches

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 06:44 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:16 PM

0 posts

Furtastic Crème Rinse for Curly and Long Coat

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120406
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM47.00/pc
475ml - RM78.00/pc

Furtastic - Crème Rinse for Curly & Long Coat

Make that fur fantastic! This deep conditioning creme rinse combines rich emollients and moisturizing agents to deliver a tangle-free soft coat

Ingridient: Calendula, Oatmeal & Cactus

Best for: Curly, Long, and Wavy Coat Pooches

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 06:45 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:17 PM

0 posts

So Spoiled Conditioning Crème Rinse

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120407
Size - Price
475ml - RM74.00

So Spoiled - Conditioning Crème Shampoo

Indulge your pet with this luxurious crème rinse conditioner. Works best on short to medium coats.

Ingridient: Oatmeal, Safflower Oil, and Sunflower Seed Oil

Best for: Cool Funky Short and Medium Coat Pooches

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 06:54 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:19 PM

0 posts

Double Dipping - 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120408

Size - Price (RM)
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Double Dipping - Mango Orange 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo

Stop your itchin'! This amazing formula effectively relives skin irritations caused by insect bites and dry skin. It contains no harsh chemicals, coal tar or drug such as cortisteroids.

Ingridient: Jojobal Oil, Althea Root, Almond Oils, and Aloe Vera

Best for: Scratchy Pooches, Dried Skinned, Sensitive Skinned, Rashes, and Stained Paw

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 06:54 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:20 PM

0 posts

Royal Treatment - Oatmeal and Aloe Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120409
Size - Price (RM)
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Royal Treatment - Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal & Aloe Shampoo

Treat me like a princess! This gentle shampoo soothes skin irritations and cleans without stripping protective oils. It promotes supple skin and lustrous coat and is great to uses when frequent bathing and extra conditioning are needed.

Ingridient: Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, and Wheat Protein

Best for: Sensitive Skinned, Rashes, and Stained Paw

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 07:05 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:22 PM

0 posts

Me So Polished Brightening Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120410
Size - Price (RM)
236ml - RM44.50/pc
475ml - RM69.00/pc

Me So Polished - Melon Cucumber Brightening Shampoo

Pet Head Me So Polished Brightening SHampoo adds a glowing luster and silky texture to full coats while enhancing the colour

Ingridient: Wheat Germ Oil, Mica, Dimethicone, Aloe Vera

Best for: White and Light Coat, tear Stained Pooches

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 07:06 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:25 PM

0 posts

Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120411
Size - Price (RM)
450ml - RM74.00/pc

Dry Clean - Waterless Spray Shampoo

Pet Head Dry Clean Get fresh in a flash!

For a quick freshen-up for your on-the-go-pup. This no-rinse spray-on shampoo is just perfect for trips or just a quick fresh up between baths

Ingridient: Safflower Oil, Wheat Protein

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 07:06 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:26 PM

0 posts

Fur Ball Detangling Spray

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120412
Size - Price (RM)
450ml - RM79.00/pc

Fur Ball - Detangling Spray

Pet Head Fur Fall Spray for tangle free, smooth and shiny fur! This formula effectively detangle knots and tame flyaways while conditioning the skin.

Ingridient: Sunflower Seed Oil, Wheat Protein

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 07:07 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:28 PM

0 posts

Poof! Magical Deodorizing Spray

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120413
Size - Price (RM)
450ml - RM79.00/pc

Poof - Magical Deodorizing Spray

Pet Head Poof Experience the Magic! This spray neutralizes and eliminates odor on contact! Best for applying between baths

Ingridient: Baking Soda, Vegetable Protein, Aloe Vera

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:29 PM

0 posts

Naughty Bubbles Shampoo

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120414
Size - Price (RM)
210ml - RM57.00/pc

Naughty Bubbles - Waterless Foaming Shampoo

Pet Head Naughty Bubbles - Bubble me up and wipe me down!

This waterless foaming shampoo freshens your pet's coat in a flash! No rinsing needed and is great to use while traveling or between baths!

Ingridient: Glycerin, Aloe Vera

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:32 PM

0 posts

Color Me Bad Barkin Blue

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120415
Price: RM39.00
Size: 50ml

Color Me Bad - Temporary Color Gel Barkin's Blue

Pet Head Color Me Bad Punkify your pup with our rockin' colour styling gel!

Non-staining and temporary, it allows your pet to have fun without commitment.

Ingridient: Glycerin

This post has been edited by Lolipet: May 6 2012, 07:08 PM
Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:34 PM

0 posts

Color Me Bad Groupie Green

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120416

Color Me Bad - Temporary Color Gel Groupie Green

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:35 PM

0 posts

Color Me Bad Woofalicious Pink

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120418

Color Me Bad - Temporary Color Gel Woofalicious Pink

Lolipet
post Apr 21 2012, 07:36 PM

0 posts

Color Me Bad Punked Pooch Purple

user posted image

Product Code: LPH120417

Color Me Bad - Temporary Color Gel Punked Pooch Purple

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:13 AM