Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> ANDROID GAMES REVIEW THREAD (links @ 1st post), 9/11/2012 Total War, Spectral Souls

views

stevenlee
post Jul 31 2018, 10:10 PM

look @ my Star *o* ...hoho
3,045 posts

Anyone playing hustle castle ??
Anyone with good clan??
cheesetherapist
post Oct 2 2018, 03:43 PM

6 posts

excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif GAMERS WANTED! excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif

Hey guys! ASUS Malaysia is now looking for groups of people who are TECH REVIEWER, GAMERS, SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHER & LIFESTYLE ENTHUSIASTS to join their team on ZenTalk.

This is how you can apply:

👉 Existing content creator:
Step 1: Fill up this ZenSei Registration Form. (link: http://bit.ly/2OmCTRF)

👉 New content creator:
Step 1: Log in to ZenTalk MY.
Step 2: Write an ASUS-related review at the "Reviews" section.
Step 3: Fill up ZenSei Registration Form.

Application ends on 31 October 2018 (Wed). Apply now!

Visit their page to find out more! icon_rolleyes.gif

Original post: http://bit.ly/2P3MNV6

Attached Image

This post has been edited by cheesetherapist: Oct 2 2018, 03:43 PM
cse.my
post Mar 19 2019, 12:58 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

Do anyone here play Be The King ?
Hiltrum P
post Apr 11 2019, 12:25 AM

Probation
1 posts

I have not played such a game, but do you like it? Are you playing it? I prefer games like Farm Frenzy, Minecraft, Clutter, Treasures of Montezuma. I can play them for free at https://toomkygames.com/free-download-games...time-management . I like the graphics and the variety of games. Look, and you sure can find something interesting for yourself.
phillip88
post Apr 16 2019, 03:46 PM

Sound of Silence
1,050 posts

Anyone playing Bleach Mobile 3D?
Calveez
post May 9 2019, 04:26 PM

42 posts

Any overwatch player here?
I got serious stuff in fortnight account, any buyers ? thumbup.gif
lisamathew21 P
post Jul 25 2019, 08:19 PM

Probation
1 posts

Download lucky patcher for android absolutely free. Play lucky patcher games without any permission, remove ads and much more. Get your app for free.

shane00 P
post Jul 26 2019, 06:10 PM

Probation
0 posts

Free unlimited data for gaming and also social media!
jonuk P
post Aug 2 2019, 03:38 PM

Probation
6 posts

Who here plays PUBG on your phone? Any tips and tricks? Ive seen some gameplays here people are seemlesly scoping and it doesnt even look like if they are using their phone screen, are they using someo sort of pc programm that lets them play the game from a pc as if from a phone?
AlexGambler P
post Sep 23 2019, 06:27 PM

Probation
0 posts

I used to spend a lot of time on these games, but unfortunately in the last few months there is not much time left for games. Only on weekends I still play here for my satisfaction, but no more than two hours per game.
Vikoot P
post Oct 22 2019, 03:45 PM

Probation
0 posts

Greetings all,

I Want to share info about new game "RISE of NOWLIN"

With great excitement we announce the launch of our latest game RISE OF NOWLIN on Google Play Store today, 17. October 2019 at 3pm in Singapore, Malaysia and The Philippines.

[Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eightelements.shouyou.ron.en]

Rise of Nowlin[SIZE=7] is a beautiful high-end open world MMORPG for hardcore gamers with powerful mobile phones.
The game is very competitive and attracts players who like PK. It offers PvP, Guild versus Guild, battles of whole camps and entire wars.
Unlimited free PK at any time is not the only highlight. The game offers unique LIFE SKILLS, infinite DAILY ACTIVITIES, epic FIGHTS against mini Bosses and the majestic WORLD BOSS.
Having been developed over the last 2 years, the game graphics are stunning and effects will keep players coming back for sure.

“Please find additional news on www.trii.global. Just register and subscribe to our community here.”

- New mounts and new fancy costumes
- Epic quest boss killer and rare items from it
- Fantastic events from Top Level (solo), Top Guild, Hide and Seek and many more!
- Join the epic massive battle between two camps: Light and Dark

RISE, LEGENDS!
More information can be found on Facebook: @riseofnowlin and Youtube: 8elements at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZbpKHfM0vjDJZ9zc5SiqRg
Please also visit http://www.facebook.com/8elements

https://pictr.com/images/2019/10/22/5hNncP.md.jpg
harizdesu
post Oct 22 2019, 03:48 PM

vvs my stars
1,221 posts

QUOTE(jonuk @ Aug 2 2019, 03:38 PM)
Who here plays PUBG on your phone? Any tips and tricks? Ive seen some gameplays here people are seemlesly scoping and it doesnt even look like if they are using their phone screen, are they using someo sort of pc programm that lets them play the game from a pc as if from a phone?
do u mean playing using emulator?
Vikoot P
post Oct 25 2019, 11:21 PM

Probation
0 posts

After a successful launch of the Android version on the selected countries: Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines, Rise of Nowlin is now can be played by iOS users at the same previous region. The game will run smoothly on iOS 7 above, with a minimum 2GB RAM.
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rise-of-nowli...1455605585?ls=1.
Rise of Nowlin brings the beloved genre of the MMORPG straight to mobile phone with advanced complete features and simple interface at once. Have been developed over the last 2 years by ShouYou Technology, the graphics are stunning with the effect details that will keep players coming back for sure. The mobile game studio based in China has worked intensively and carefully to optimize gameplay, game balance, characters, graphics and the system so players can get the best mobile game experience.
The progress and results from the Alpha test until Early Access for the Android version show the game has emerged as one of the finest mobile game with gorgeous 3D fantasy world, a series of challenging plots, monsters raids, free PK and epic massive war! With the story-driven quests, infinite life activities, the rush of combat (PvP) and epic war (GvG), players will get broad experience on the vast open world. Whether you’re a mighty Warrior, a strong Magician, a deadly Assassin, an agile Archer, or a wise Priest, you can customize the character as you want at your fingertips.
With today’s update and a strong roadmap of content updates ahead, the team are committed to bringing MMORPG at its best to players on mobile devices and PC (emulator) the immersive, engaging adventures they can more enjoy.

user posted image
Vikoot P
post Oct 28 2019, 12:52 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(harizdesu @ Oct 22 2019, 03:48 PM)
do u mean playing using emulator?
Hi,
Yes, we can play Rise of Nowlin using emulator ( LE Player) which you can download on the website : http://rise.8elements.mobi/http://rise.8elements.mobi/
Carlo J
post Dec 12 2019, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
266 posts

Anyone playing Civilization VI here?

Is there any RTS worth playing on phone?

I prefer playing on phone due to mobility and lack of internet connection sometimes.
Oliver2486 P
post May 15 2020, 02:27 PM

Probation
0 posts

Latest update for cute car racing game... anyone tried before?

user posted image
peacenowar1
post Jun 2 2020, 10:38 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(phantomash @ Apr 19 2012, 08:19 PM)
Dungeon Village

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

You’ve got a town and the aim is to make it a 5 star city.  The interface looks like World Cruise Story… or it looks like you’re building a town in SimCity (so isometric grid, and building placement etc).  In classic Kairosoft style, the goal isn’t achieved just by erecting buildings, and you have to involve the special adventurers who come to visit.  The little people who walk around are very important – this isn’t just building structures like in SimCity.  Without this clear distinction you’d actually think this game is absolutely awful!

As with all of these Kairo story games, there’s a kind of symbiotic loop between different actions and events.  This one has a particularly confusing loop which we’ll briefly touch upon now: You have a star rating, and different star grades are achieved by meeting town/city criteria.  Generally, the star requirements are linked to popularity, income, number of houses, quests, and events.  Adventurers  are indirectly linked to all of these factors.  I shan’t go into more now as it really is quite involved!

To sum it up, there’s a method and flow which the player needs to feel out and understand.  It’s not entirely obvious and that’s why this game is fantastic for those people who like solving intricate puzzles.

Regardless of how you play, developing an effective strategy will be largely a matter of trial and error, because Dungeon Village doesn't do a great job of explaining itself. It's not brain surgery and a very basic set of instructions is built into the game, but any detailed questions, like how to assign specific adventurers to a quest (as far as I can tell, you can't) or the differences between a Sparkee and a Maskoro (all the "monsters" in the game are distressingly cute, and polite, too), are likely to go unanswered.
But that's okay, because figuring it out is half the fun and Dungeon Village isn't the sort of game that will punish you for failing to grasp things right away. You're just as well off to jump in, put the pedal to the metal and flip back to the instructions if and when you need them. You probably won't; remember when I said I was going to check it out when I first started the game? I never did. I couldn't stop playing.

PS. Do yourself a favor and check out every other Kairasoft games.

Play Store
Gonna introduce another kairosoft game, which is kairosoft's biggest game that has online + PVP function --> kingdom adventurers
check my link for more info https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry96981293

This post has been edited by peacenowar1: Jun 2 2020, 10:38 AM
divyanka01 P
post Jun 27 2020, 05:10 PM

Probation
0 posts

Decked in the organization's trademark orange-and-dark shading plan, this gaming headset is large, brilliant and striking in a way that, best earphones under 2000 for pubg maybe purposefully, looks like a race vehicle. In spite of the fact that its noisy plan may not engage everybody, its usefulness will.
vivi12 P
post Jul 3 2020, 09:49 PM

Probation
0 posts

An excellent topic on the topic of games, it’s especially important now to play in applications so as not to be bored with quarantine. I’ve started to read a variety of articles and if interested, seehere. this is what the author writes informatively and interestingly, also reviews on different games.

44 Pages « < 42 43 44Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0315sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2020 - 07:06 AM