Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Scammer: Danxy, Danxy @ EnSky @ Goh Kok Chong

mootwo
post May 1 2012, 08:50 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Tanxus86 @ Apr 27 2012, 03:21 AM)
There are few victims who pm me and inform me they'd deposit the money to Danxy @ EnSky
Do you still keep in touch with him?
Sorry for so late reply.. my last chat with him was 22nd April, then i'll be waiting for the date of CE's release and meet him up

Or what should i do then..?
hahariz
post May 7 2012, 12:52 PM

Getting Started
222 posts

Apis you might want to check other threads selling Diablo 3 too. Some of them have the similar prerequisites/steps of purchase such as minimum deposit of RM300.

It really looks fishy to me.
Tanxus86
post May 20 2012, 10:24 PM

6 posts

any news from danxy??? any of you received d3 from him?? please update us smile.gif
HunterIZ
post May 27 2012, 03:32 AM

0 posts

well, danxy replied that he will give us within end of this week. which is suppose to be 27th or 28th of may. if he intend to delay this trade, I'm reporting him.
sayming
post Jun 6 2012, 10:33 AM

"Welcome, to my DEATH MACHINE, interloper!"
3,405 posts

He refunded HunterIZ but I have yet to get my refund of RM600.
He offered to refund me almost 3 weeks ago already and nothing has been done.
Whenever I ask him he keep giving excuses such as he's busy or he's driving or he got into an accident.
You're already being reported and yet you dilly dally to serve the people who already banked in to you.
I even asked him a month ago if he was really a scammer and he can just tell me and I'll just go find another seller for the D3 CE as thats the only thing I care about. He told me he's not a scammer and to trust that the stock will arrive.

Now end up with nothing. Game not obtainable anymore, money gone. If he wanted to scam me when I asked him he should've just told me he was a scammer and I can just go find another copy of the game. Thanks to him prices of the game has increased and no more preorder price. doh.gif

This post has been edited by sayming: Jun 6 2012, 10:34 AM
Uchiha_Itachi1991
post Jun 8 2012, 07:44 PM

Regular
1,095 posts

QUOTE(sayming @ Jun 6 2012, 10:33 AM)
Whenever I ask him he keep giving excuses such as he's busy or he's driving or he got into an accident.
You're already being reported and yet you dilly dally to serve the people who already banked in to you.
I even asked him a month ago if he was really a scammer and he can just tell me and I'll just go find another seller for the D3 CE as thats the only thing I care about. He told me he's not a scammer and to trust that the stock will arrive.

Now end up with nothing. Game not obtainable anymore, money gone. If he wanted to scam me when I asked him he should've just told me he was a scammer and I can just go find another copy of the game. Thanks to him prices of the game has increased and no more preorder price.  doh.gif
hmm.gif i dun think he would hav told he was scammer...if he did so...then u would hav a solid proof to report him..anyway, sorry for ur losses.. sad.gif
Tanxus86
post Jun 9 2012, 01:17 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(sayming @ Jun 6 2012, 10:33 AM)

Now end up with nothing. Game not obtainable anymore, money gone. If he wanted to scam me when I asked him he should've just told me he was a scammer and I can just go find another copy of the game. Thanks to him prices of the game has increased and no more preorder price.  doh.gif
argh >.< so none of you get the D3 from him. i was lucky enough not to bank in for him, while he was trying all his best to persuade me not to believe on the rumours from internet, and yet wanted to proof me that he will deliver stock to the buyer, take picture of it and post it up =.=

Added on July 4, 2012, 12:57 amso do you guys get the refunds or the items???

This post has been edited by Tanxus86: Jul 4 2012, 12:57 AM
queksy
post Sep 29 2017, 12:44 AM

3 posts

Hi For all to be aware ,

This guy is posting around in mudah and lowyat and who knows what forum to get people to invest to create a online store web page and manage it for you . Below is the detail of this guy. Not only me have been cheated there are also two other forumer that also have been cheated by this guy which i have already confirm with them . He is also operating and office sharing space which is name VISPACE .
Office Address:
VISPACE

LIK TIN CORPORATE SDN BHD.
Address : B3-1-1, Block B3, Solaris Dutamas,
No.1, Jalan Dutamas, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.

Name: Goh Kok Chong
I/C : 910422086573
Bank Account : 8007965786 CIMB BANK
Company Name: LT ONLINE VENTURES
BOD: 22-04-1991
Address Register: 22, Jalan Udang Pasir2 , Taman Megah Kepong Baru
52100 KL .

Lowyat Name and original post https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4119309&hl=

legendaryborned
hi mate,

the side business is setting up online stores and sell products to globally.

modal is RM4,800. You take 60% of the profit and i will take 40%.

I will do all the thing like setting the store, deal with suppliers, customers service, internet marketing(SEO), and what investor needs to do is only to monitor the cash flow.

the online store i am operating each month is giving me profit of RM5,000-RM8,000. and i have customers from many different countries like US, UAE, Lebanon,Spain,Australia, Greece,Russia, etc.

I can GUARANTEE you will not lose a cent by investing into this side business. This small side business will NOT make you big money but a stable side income of RM1k-3k is not an issue.

if you are interested, please text me at 016 228 0558

p/s: this is not direct sales/money game/mlm/fast cash scheme/or any illegal shits

thanks

He is still posting in mudah now! PLease be careful .

This post has been edited by queksy: Sep 29 2017, 12:46 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
jitan
post May 19 2019, 02:47 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

anyone still got contact of this person? trying to get refund from him.
zzerosz
post Jun 1 2019, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(jitan @ May 19 2019, 02:47 AM)
anyone still got contact of this person? trying to get refund from him.
Hi, are you referring to Goh Kok Chong? I've lost contact with him since March last year and filed dispute into the small claim court now has won the case and pending for his compensation.
Whahon P
post Mar 12 2020, 08:44 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(zzerosz @ Jun 1 2019, 03:30 PM)
Hi, are you referring to Goh Kok Chong? I've lost contact with him since March last year and filed dispute into the small claim court now has won the case and pending for his compensation.
This guy scam me long time back. Im waiting for the right time to lock him out. Let us together give him a lesson.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:40 PM