Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) KIA PROMOTION -2022 BEST PROMO, Fantastic Super Deals for all KIA Models Cars

littlegiz
post Aug 19 2012, 04:43 PM

8 posts

pm me best offer for Sportage 2.0 =?
any special freebies?

buggeroff
post Aug 22 2012, 11:41 AM

43 posts

please PM offer on forte 1.6 SX please.
ape
post Aug 22 2012, 05:59 PM

Enthusiast
849 posts

hi, kindly pm yr best deal for sportage? thanks
Buydirect
post Aug 27 2012, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Testimonies from past customers :

---------------------------
TripleRvD

Dear KS Loh,

Thank you very much for your assitance from beginning until i got my car yesterday!
Great doing deal with you. I enjoy my ride.

Rgds,
Ricky
------------------------------

Leadaxer

And i'm one of the lucky ones!

Thanks KS Loh for the excellent customer service and delivering as promised.

-------------------------------------
Kaelan

just got my forte today from Mr. KS Loh and im very happy and satisfied with it.
Thank you KS Loh for the fast and very nice deal! you're highly recommended!
Happy Chinese New Year to all!

-----------------------------------
Patrickteh

Bought my car from Mr. Loh, good offer & service.
Even there is some minor issue on my car, but Mr. Loh is very helpful to help me.
Thanks Mr. Loh

--------------------------------
cl_er

Get my car from Mr. Loh on 18th Jan 2012.
Good and fast service from the dealer. Any issues arise will be solved within.

Thank you Mr. Loh.
------------------------------------------

Aiden azari
hi everyone...

just get my car 1.6SX white from mr. loh yesterday... get really fast bank approval loan only take 2days...

also mr. loh give many free gift if you compare with others outlet... this is 3rd outlet before i make decision to buy from mr. loh..

thank you so much mr. loh for helping me get this car for only 5days...

regards,
Solehuddin

----------------------------------
anarchy04

Just got my Forte from Mr. KS Loh.. very fast service!! I drove my Forte home just 2 days after loan approved. Highly recommended!

---------------------------------
Wei_pin_s

Hi all, just got my rr koup from mr.loh today. Top class customer service till unit received. Fast process on the paper works / loan matters, and I believe he's with the best deal among other online sales assistants I saw online, including those on this forum (after a month of research!). If you plan to get a forte anytime soon, I strongly recommend to get it from him. P/S: Mention my name, u might get additional gifts, no guarantee but no harm trying! thanks mr.loh, good luck for more sales after my positive feedback here. Cheers...

Swoosh3553

Free BUMP for you Mr.Loh. Just like to let all to know that Mr.Loh does REALLY go beyond the border to help customers out. After reading lots of post here about Mr.Loh's service, I introduced a friend of mine who is interested to get a KIA Rondo.... I wanted to see how REAL is this Mr.Loh in dealing for us. Man.... he is REAL deal. My friend there and there signed up for his purchase. On the way home, my friend told me that of all the sales person he has gone to on sourcing for this family MPV (proton, cherry, another KIA, nissan and honda), Mr.Loh is really patient despite his tiredness look and endless waiting customers outside just to see him. Mr.Loh attended to my friends every requirement. Mr.Loh's honesty and customer-friendly approach really gives customers a peace of mind. Thanks Mr.Loh. Catch you around and good luck in your business and I wish you to be the top dealer rather than top 3 in Klang Valley

--------------------------------------

forteenvi

Hi All,

I guess its time for me to give Mr Loh a review. I've been dealing with Mr Loh for the past few weeks and trust me, he is the best around.

Very quite but patient man. He will attend to you with anything you have queries on and keeps you updated on things. I havent received my car yet but the delay was on my side .

Anyone looking to own a Forte, Mr Loh is your man.

Regards
ForTe_EnVI

-------------------------------------
Bern

i just got my 1.6sx from Mr Loh Kia Serdang two days ago.....hv done survey for almost a month and Mr Loh’s offer is the best... travelling 150km from melaka to get this lovely car from Mr Loh..Im very happy and satisfied with it.. thanks Mr Loh for the excellent customer service and delivering as promised... without doubt, highly recommended seller ...trust me!!

taurusium

Hi, new forte user reporting..Just got my key this morning from Mr Loh..

Before this I already deal with another dealer. However, after dispointingly 52 days of waiting period from my previous dealer, Mr Loh solve my case in just 16 days (from 1st visit,loan process, outstation bank agreement,outstation plate regstration, until get my car).

Really good service and also gave many free gift as promised.
Hopefully can maintain this kind customer service even after sale.

Recomended to all.

Rockerpaluza
I just get my forte 2.0 from Mr Loh..really good seller ..good service ..good offers ..VERY VERY VERY RECOMMENDED!!!

------------------------

kudi @ Apr 30 2012, 10:53 AM

It has been only a few days now since having my new Forte 2.0 SX without the new HU.
All I can say is that, I AM LOVING IT EVERY MOMENT!!
I have no regrets after a long period of research and car testing.
For the price that I am paying, it's definitely the best value for a C-segment 2.0 foreign car.
Everytime I park the car and walk away, damn it looks sexy and good. There is nothing more that I need to do to make it look even better.

Here i want to give a shout out to Mr. Loh. Thank you sir!
All in all it only took less than 1 week from meeting Mr.Loh at his office, discuss a bit, pay some minimum deposit, and in less than 1 week I have my car!
Not only his service is good, fast and easy to make quick decision on my part, but his offer is definitely better than others out there.
A man of his words, an assured reputation from this forum, talking to him and you will know he is a trustworthy person.
All of his associates from the bank loan officer, trade in car dealer, accessories personnel, all of them are good, fast and straight to the point. Quality assured.

If anyone in this forum who are considering and looking for a trustworthy sales person, please give Mr.Loh your consideration. He is prompt in replying especially emails!!
Buying a new car is an experience, and I definitely enjoyed mine.

For freebies and other discounts on accessories, talk to the dealers as they have assist you on getting better pricing from their associated shops.
If you worry about getting cheated by giving you fakes or downgraded products, then make sure your sales agent dealers are trustworthy. Hence I recommend Mr. Loh here. smile.gif
Make sure you get the warranty that you have been promised, in black and white.

Be careful of sales agent who are unwilling or even giving in with a heavy heart. They may cut corners here and there.

Now I am looking forward to my first 1KM service. I am looking forward to press the pedal a bit further to rev up the engine.

Cheers to all Fortians!!

Long live Schreyer!!

----------------------------------------
kmc

Just get my 1.6SX with plenty freebies on Saturday, but spot minor scratch on HU and skirting.
Got the touch up done with perfect workmanship + change of new skirting with no question.

Thumbs up service & promises. Recommended seller

Anyone interested on Forte, KS Loh is the one.

-------------------------------

ray99mond @ Jun 13 2012, 11:11 AM

Just got my Forte 1.6sx white from KS Loh last week. Everything is in good condition right now, very satisfying with it especially the free gifts and patience that given by KS. Besides that after sales service is good too as yesterday just fixed my body kit with KS's vendor to realign the side skirt.
Thumb for you thumbup.gif

-------------------------------

Leonhard21

Just got my forte 1.6sx from AZ Master's Mr Loh. The car is good and is such an eye candy. So handsome looking!

Just to share my experience, Mr Loh service is good and is very flexible to cater to your needs. He is generous with the freebies too!. As to say, I'm very satisfied with his service..speedy and very helpful. From this forum u can see how he try to educate buyers too..he is willing to share his knowledge unlike others.

So i guess from all good remarks abt him and his company, u'll know who to contact when u feel like buying a Kia . Cheers to all fortezens and to Mr Loh!

-----------------------------

kienwen

got my car few days ago from mr loh. recommended seller, so for those interested to get their ride, he is the man...

being helpful and patience with my queries and all, and readily follow up with all the necessary procedures..

overall thumbs up for him...

fulcrum

Hi all,

just got my very first car, Forte 1.6 SX from Mr. Loh two days ago. Despite the Raya season, I got my car in just two weeks. Very speedy! Mr. Loh gave me a super awesome deal with a lot of freebies and a discount too!

As for my new ride (the most important thing), so far I am very very satisfied. The car is very well built, and so far there are no defects whatsoever such as the pull left issue or rattling sound that we can see people complaining on the internet. I guess it's just my luck or maybe the assemblers at Gurun plant have up their game a bit, which is a good news to us consumers =)

Anyway, thanks Mr. Loh for giving me an awesome car purchasing experience. Please keep up the excellent work so that we know where to go to if we decide to upgrade to K5! Hehe

sstw
post Sep 1 2012, 06:19 AM

2 posts

bro, whats the best offer for forte 1.6sx?
Vonner
post Sep 3 2012, 08:47 AM

5 posts

nice
azrinayob
post Sep 6 2012, 12:00 AM

0 posts

Hi, pm me best deal for forte 1.6sx
Buydirect
post Sep 10 2012, 05:12 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

More testimonies from customers ..........

yaneyan

Just received my 1.6SX titanium silver Forte from KS Loh today. Overall, an extremely good service from him. Helped me a lot throughout the whole transition process. If anybody's looking to buy a KIA car...look no further...KS Loh is the guy for U!! Very happy customer here. Thanks again Loh.

Franc

just got my car few days ago from KS Loh.
if anyone want to take Kia, i highly recommend him.
very good service

TS, please add me in the owner list.1.6SX, white.thanks

-----------------------------------------

Yong429

I would like to recommend KS Loh for those interested buy a KIA.
Just get stunning white Forte 1.6SX last SAT. KS Loh.
Hv to Thx for his special arrangement to get No Plate: XXX385

Not to say very good service given, also alot of freebie given

Highly recommend KS.

zipitup
post Sep 25 2012, 09:01 AM

29 posts

Hello,

What's the best deal for an Optima? Thanks.
Buydirect
post Sep 25 2012, 11:05 AM

Getting Started
135 posts

Hi all,

If you wish to enquire about any Kia vehicle, please do not post it in this thread. Kindly send me a PM instead and I will respond to you much faster.

Thank you

cheers,
KS Loh
012-2359910

Added on October 6, 2012, 10:58 amNew testimony from past customer:

1stLaksamana

as i start writting now, it's about 72 hours since i drove my car from the showroom. it has been a long journey from deciding which car to buy, falling in love with forte and getting my hands on the beauty.

though i did fair amount of reading and asking questions in this forum, i never thought that i would end up buying a car (a huge commitment) from a total stranger online (turns out to be an owner/director of a 3s KIA outlet in KL). since my journey that lead to the purchase started here, i'd like to share my experience with all, so that it maybe useful to potential forte owners and also to let previous owners to revisit their own journey owning a virgin kia forte laugh.gif

after doing a couple of calls and visits to kia sales branches and authorized dealers in KL, i was still searching for a better deal. one could only know so much when doing own scouting as there are so many outlets out there, so i decided to ask fellow fortezens in this forum if they know any good deals. from the survey that i did, the "seri kembangan" outlet won the majority vote. at the same time, i got an inbox message from Buydirect a.k.a KS Loh with his deal offer. i was pleasantly surprised with his eagerness to serve potential car owners (plus point 1), a far cry from many SA out there who ignore you when you walk into the showroom, arrogant, rude and lazy (asked T brand Dugong car SA for test drive within the week and left my number with him, not only he didn't arrange it, but had the nerve to ask me if i want to buy the car after 3 months has passed!).

when i saw his message, i knew he offered a no nonsese deal, unlike others out there who throw you a bone and then you get a little bit more when you haggle and thats it. Buydirect's deal instantly put all other deals to shame (plus point 2). you can also choose to what freebies you want and turn the ones you don't need into cash rebate, tailored to your own needs (plus point 3, freebies/cash rebate customization). i did a check on him and he turns out to be the owner/director of 3s KIA outlet from seri kembangan, the outlet who many recommended. as fate would have it, one of my friend bought a forte koup (bryan the pilot) from him too because of his good deal.

my nature is always skeptical and i hardly trust anyone (because many sellers, traders, politicans will promise you the sun and the moon before anything and then disappear without a trace after they benefit from you). my girlfriend and i paid a visit to see the outlet with my own eyes, see Buydirect personally and with the intention to test drive both 1.6 and 2.0. went there with the help of google map, had to make two rounds around that area and it brought me to someone's house! turns out the information in google map was wrong (newbies take note) and the direction to the outlet (actually passedby just now but didn't see coz was following google map) was sorted out after i made a call to Buydirect.

first impression when we saw him is that he seems to be quite a decent, polite and soft spoken guy. i printed out his deal offer from online and brought it along with me (just incase). he reaffirmed the deal and i asked if i could do a test drive right there and then. much to my delight, there were ready test drive cars (1.6 & 2.0) available and went for test drive without the need to wait at all (plus point 4). sadly, i couldn't test out the full potential of the car due to the road conditons and location, but there's nothing can be done about that (recommend potential buyers to ask naza kia for test drive and if possible drive around your house/daily commute route so you can feel the difference <forte vs currently owned car> ). i tried with 1.6 first and could really feel the difference when i drove 2.0. the moment i sat down on the leather seats, it was such comfortable feeling compared to 1.6 (though you can ask Buydirect to upgrade your 1.6 to leather seats for a charge) and the power response was better too. i took sharp turns and put the car to test with what available condition, Buydirect was sitting behind and keep asking me to be careful tongue.gif i apologize if i scared you. managed to return both cars without a scratch biggrin.gif

i decided to take 2.0, immediately placed my booking. however, Buydirect told me that the colour of my choice is out of stock nation wide and gave me option to wait or to take available color. available color i can take home a few days after loan approval, my color choice have to wait for the naza factory to produce them which i will have to wait some time (Buydirect didn't give exact date when i can get it from factory). (plus point 5 for being honest. instead of trying to take my booking fee and promise fast car delivery <because nobody can tell you exact date when you can get the car from the factory!>, he chose to tell me the truth of the situation). i wasn't in a rush to get a car, opt for my colour choice and paid the booking fee.

continue later, now break for dinner with my girl. it would be her first time seeing the car because i told her my loan was not approved and actually asked her lets go see second hand car tomorrow lol. i just wanted to surprise her. non of my family or my best friend knew about my new car until it was right infront of them! surprised my family and let my actions to do the talking smile.gif

This post has been edited by Buydirect: Oct 6 2012, 10:58 AM
kuekwee
post Oct 15 2012, 05:26 PM

Trading for a living
877 posts

Pm me best price for Kia Sportages and trade in City IDSi Dec 2007
dankers
post Oct 16 2012, 09:46 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

hi mr loh,

kindly pm me the all in offer and rates for forte 2.0

thanks
onewan
post Oct 22 2012, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

PM me the best offer for Sportage..

also trade in Myvi SE Auto 09 White
vandemon
post Oct 24 2012, 11:37 PM

22 posts

Hi,

I am interested in Forte 1.6 SX.
Loan amount around 40 - 45k, lowest interest rate, 7 years.
Kindly pm me the details (discount, free gift, etc)

Thanks,
Stephen
jim1617
post Oct 27 2012, 05:37 PM

10 posts

PM promotion.... thx
izafiza.ramli
post Oct 27 2012, 05:42 PM

0 posts

please PM me offer for Forte 1.6sx. Tq.
jim1617
post Oct 28 2012, 12:10 PM

10 posts

looking forward on Forte 1.6 SX!!
pm price and promo~
kunpango
post Oct 28 2012, 09:49 PM

3 posts

Hi,

pls pm me your best offer for forte 1.6 sx with/without bodykit,lcd etc..

also, how much would my saga blm 2008 worth for trade-in?

tq
bcts85
post Oct 29 2012, 05:32 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

hi,

I'm interested in koup and forte 2.0

Can PM me the best deal.

Thanks
CUMSHOT
post Nov 1 2012, 10:36 AM

0 posts