6 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kitchen Cabinet (Version 2), Renovation

Erny_Looi
post Apr 15 2012, 08:06 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Continue from previous thread which already reached max pages, thanks to all who shared their experience while doing their house renovation especially for the design of kitchen cabinet.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1026261/+2920

Normally owners will do some research about the design of kitchen cabinet online or get the ideal from reno magazines, then survey in some cabinet showroom and get 3D drawing and quotation. After that compare the price, quality, service, after sale service..etc..Finally choose your contractor to build their dream kitchen. So how about yours? Welcome everyone who is busy with their new house renovation, let’s share how you start your first step on doing renovation for kitchen cabinet, what is your advice to others? Do you have any good ideas on how to design a nice and practical kitchen cabinet? Welcome all to share your kitchen cabinet photos too~ Cheers all!

This post has been edited by Erny_Looi: May 30 2012, 12:55 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
iman_210
post Apr 15 2012, 08:22 PM

1.0 bar @ 221WHP
Group: Senior Member

great sharing...will post mine soon...custom not modular ones...
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post Apr 15 2012, 08:41 PM

The Power Is IN Your Hand!

Wow, V2, congrats!

btway erny looking forward to have service from you, just received the receipt of booking

just the installation are one month from now biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by amirsubhi: Apr 15 2012, 08:42 PM
+Quote Post
nameless_angel
post Apr 15 2012, 10:11 PM

Getting Started

hi all. I would like to ask the market price now for base unit (concrete table top done) with Melamine laminted cabinet and wall unit with melamine laminated cabinet. Anyone knows?
+Quote Post
Erny_Looi
post Apr 15 2012, 10:16 PM

Getting Started

Let’s me share with all how to set up the basic layout in your kitchen. First of all you must know what is the Work Triangle in Kitchen.
Efficiency of a kitchen is the main goal of Kitchen Work Triangle, it also designed to minimize the traffic in the kitchen. When you preparing your food, you naturally move between three places where you do the three different tasks which is food storage (Fridge), cooking (Stove) and clean up (Sink).

user posted image

So the work triangle represents these three points. Each leg of the triangle should be between 4 and 9 feet. The total of all three legs should be between 12 and 26 feet.

Normally designers will advice to place the sink facing to window or near to window, this is due to the better air flow and this can reduce the humidity on the sink area.

Then now you can decide the place for stove, the distance within sink and stove should be around 4feet to 9feet, so the place within sink and stove will be the place for food preparation.

After you decided the location for your sink and stove, normally the fridge can place at the corner or end of your kitchen cabinet. This is to avoid the fridge to block the view of your kitchen.

I have few cabinets from LowYat members to share with you all, these represent different types of work triangle in kitchen.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Erny_Looi: Apr 15 2012, 10:16 PM
+Quote Post
pooi_pooi1
post Apr 15 2012, 10:58 PM

Getting Started

Hi Erny

I have a small kitchen 6' x 10'. Wanted to ask you to design kitchen cabinet. But my house is in Klang, do u cover this area?
icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
tiensong
post Apr 15 2012, 11:53 PM

Regular

may i know what will happens to my kitchen if i never open the windows at sink area and my cabinet under the sink dont have holes too (i only know has people using doors with holes after installed cabinet bcos UK never propose to me)? Will the humidity brings any bad effects to my kitchen? Thanks
+Quote Post
cwhong
post Apr 16 2012, 12:31 AM

Passive income seeker ......

hi erny since u are the tread starter should be good if put V2 for the title and the old V1 hyperlink for future reference in the first post smile.gif
+Quote Post
hokin
post Apr 16 2012, 08:02 AM

Getting Started

To all KC gurus / experts here, Erny et al,
I have a Q on countertops.

Q : Is it possible to have a thin or thinner single piece countertop as an overlay to a concrete frame / structure?

Basically I do not wish to have a concrete frame and then tile over or lay over it the 'normal' thickness single piece countertop. I would like to keep my countertop thickness to the minimum.

Or the single piece countertop thickness can be 'made to measure'? I presume it also depends on the type of material used as the single piece countertop.

Thanking all in advance.
+Quote Post
ykl
post Apr 16 2012, 08:47 AM

Getting Started

hi all, may i know what is the diffrent between formica and melamine? which one better? pricing wise?
+Quote Post
Lara~
post Apr 16 2012, 10:07 AM

Getting Started

Hi anyone has had experience wif Verra Kitchen?
Would like to know whether their prices are on the higher side or average? & how bout quality, workmanship, service etc?

Many thanks for ur kind sharing!
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post Apr 16 2012, 11:18 AM

***** Genuine? *****

Just a add-on to my last comment.. after make a call to UK for some minor defect, Patric response friendly and quickly assign after sale team to fix my problem. Satisfy to price, satisfy to service and workmanship.

Highly recommended. thumbup.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
tiensong
post Apr 16 2012, 11:36 AM

Regular

need some helps here...

may i know what will happens to my kitchen if i never open the windows at sink area and my cabinet under the sink dont have holes too (i only know has people using doors with holes after installed cabinet bcos UK never propose to me)? Will the humidity brings any bad effects to my kitchen? Thanks
+Quote Post
kiasu84
post Apr 16 2012, 11:44 AM

Sorry to ask... what does UK stands for?

+Quote Post
feizaiII
post Apr 16 2012, 12:24 PM

***** Genuine? *****

QUOTE(kiasu84 @ Apr 16 2012, 11:44 AM)
Sorry to ask... what does UK stands for?
Unity Kitchen. tongue.gif TS = Erny = Unity Kitchen .. call up their office for faster response.
+Quote Post
mad3c
post Apr 16 2012, 12:50 PM

QUOTE(Erny_Looi @ Apr 15 2012, 10:16 PM)
Let’s me share with all how to set up the basic layout in your kitchen.  First of all you must know what is the Work Triangle in Kitchen.
Efficiency of a kitchen is the main goal of Kitchen Work Triangle, it also designed to minimize the traffic in the kitchen. When you preparing your food, you naturally move between three places where you do the three different tasks which is food storage (Fridge), cooking (Stove) and clean up (Sink).
user posted image
So the work triangle represents these three points. Each leg of the triangle should be between 4 and 9 feet. The total of all three legs should be between 12 and 26 feet.

Normally designers will advice to place the sink facing to window or near to window, this is due to the better air flow and this can reduce the humidity on the sink area.

Then now you can decide the place for stove, the distance within sink and stove should be around 4feet to 9feet, so the place within sink and stove will be the place for food preparation.

After you decided the location for your sink and stove, normally the fridge can place at the corner or end of your kitchen cabinet. This is to avoid the fridge to block the view of your kitchen.

I have few cabinets from LowYat members to share with you all, these represent different types of work triangle in kitchen.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Hi Erny,

How much is the price for the kichen cabinet at the last picture?

I've plan to do a L shape kitchen cabinet (total length 16 feet) similar design to it.

thanks.
+Quote Post
steve426
post Apr 16 2012, 03:10 PM

Getting Started

hi all,my company just finish one project at ZEST RESIDENCE bandar kinrara 9.let share with all forumer here,cheers~

Before

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On progress

user posted image

After

Inside
user posted image

Outside

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by steve426: Apr 16 2012, 04:11 PM
+Quote Post
Lara~
post Apr 16 2012, 05:02 PM

Getting Started

anybody heard of ceramic KC & worktop? its a new & expensive material (as far as i know Verra Kitchen has it but its not updated in their website yet)

Pros:
- scratch resistant (dey claim dat only diamonds can scratch it!)
- heat resistant
- impact resistant (can knock it wif hammer!)
- water proof
- stain proof (mineral based instead of organic based)
- beautiful & very modern design (i personally love it to bits!)
- etc

Cons:
- expensive (the only drawback i could think of)

can anybody share their views? smile.gif
+Quote Post
Jeff2323
post Apr 16 2012, 06:20 PM

Getting Started

Hi share with all... our latest job:

Full height cabinet :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Any queries can email us at artakkitchen@yahoo.com...thankss..
+Quote Post
bafukie
post Apr 16 2012, 07:01 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Lara~ @ Apr 16 2012, 05:02 PM)
anybody heard of ceramic KC & worktop? its a new & expensive material (as far as i know Verra Kitchen has it but its not updated in their website yet)

Pros:
- scratch resistant (dey claim dat only diamonds can scratch it!)
- heat resistant
- impact resistant (can knock it wif hammer!)
- water proof
- stain proof (mineral based instead of organic based)
- beautiful & very modern design (i personally love it to bits!)
- etc

Cons:
- expensive (the only drawback i could think of)

can anybody share their views? smile.gif
If I am not mistaken, the price per foot run should be around granite/quartz stone. I saw it in Vera kitchen too... Love it but too expensive
+Quote Post
majorthamts
post Apr 17 2012, 01:09 PM

Group: New Member

guys get real:!!!

1. there is no such thing as 5,10,25 years warranty, you will be lucky to get after sales support after 6 months. The fact is what you are buying is a wear & tear product. Warranties does not cover when you wipe with even water. Can you imagine a kitchen that is not wiped at all. You can only claim warranty if you don't use your kitchen at all, even then the colors may change.

2. Do not blame the vendors as there is a race going among them. The most you get will 500 or 999 discount. And strangely all of them offer very close price, kind of price fixing within the industry.

3. Get members to post pics kitchen cabinets that are 2 or more years old. At least new members will able to visualize before and after conditions.

4. Kitchen Cabinet business has gone big. The big players mass produce therefore you can only expect little customer service. The growing players will entertain you until they become big. The new vendors will promise a lot just to secure your business only but you must face the reality. You get monkeys when you pay peanuts.

5. My suggestion is to share both sides of the stories so that members will have a balanced view.

6. Customer is always right nevertheless vendors, please share some of your bitter experiences.

My suggestion is to explore all options available choose the right price (not high and not low), be satisfied with what you buy. If you enjoy using your kitchen cabinets for the next 3 years without problems then your investment is worthwhile.

Alternatively you can 1. get your own drawing / designs done 2. get your materials 3. get your own free lance carpenter to do it for you. I believe there are many out there or even in this forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Added on April 17, 2012, 1:13 pmwhere to find/buy KC materials besides IKEA?

This post has been edited by majorthamts: Apr 17 2012, 01:13 PM
+Quote Post
Lara~
post Apr 17 2012, 02:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bafukie @ Apr 16 2012, 07:01 PM)
If I am not mistaken, the price per foot run should be around granite/quartz stone. I saw it in Vera kitchen too... Love it but too expensive
As per understanding from them, da usual price is higher than quartz stone. Only during Homedec promo the price is same as quartz smile.gif
I love the cabinets so much! The tabletop surface abit too rough i feel..
+Quote Post
mad3c
post Apr 17 2012, 10:54 PM

QUOTE(Jeff2323 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:20 PM)
Hi share with all... our latest job:

Full height cabinet :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Any queries can email us at artakkitchen@yahoo.com...thankss..
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for replying my email.

I think my wall unit (wet kitchen) should be around 6feet (got tall unit + window) hmm.gif hmm.gif

anyway looking foward to go to your showroom.

Please PM me the address.
+Quote Post
boomber
post Apr 18 2012, 10:58 AM

Casual

QUOTE(majorthamts @ Apr 17 2012, 01:09 PM)
guys get real:!!!

1. there is no such thing as 5,10,25 years warranty, you will be lucky to get after sales support after 6 months. The fact is what you are buying is a wear & tear product. Warranties does not cover when you wipe with even water. Can you imagine a kitchen that is not wiped at all. You can only claim warranty if you don't use your kitchen at all, even then the colors may change.

2. Do not blame the vendors as there is a race going among them. The most you get will 500 or 999 discount. And strangely all of them offer very close price, kind of price fixing within the industry.

3. Get members to post pics kitchen cabinets that are 2 or more years old. At least new members will able to visualize before and after conditions.

4. Kitchen Cabinet business has gone big. The big players mass produce therefore you can only expect little customer service. The growing players will entertain you until they become big. The new vendors will promise a lot just to secure your business only but you must face the reality. You get monkeys when you pay peanuts.

5. My suggestion is to share both sides of the stories so that members will have a balanced view.

6. Customer is always right nevertheless vendors, please share some of your bitter experiences.

My suggestion is to explore all options available choose the right price (not high and not low), be satisfied with what you buy. If you enjoy using your kitchen cabinets for the next 3 years without problems then your investment is worthwhile.

Alternatively you can 1. get your own drawing / designs done 2. get your materials 3. get your own free lance carpenter to do it for you. I believe there are many out there or even in this forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Added on April 17, 2012, 1:13 pmwhere to find/buy KC materials besides IKEA?
Some company do provide 1 year warranty for standard parts like door hinges, soft close etc. The warranty covered by Kitchen Cabinet company mainly on the service and repair cost if anything happened to your KC.

For those 5, 10 and 25 years warranty, that will be on your hardware alone.
+Quote Post
Jeff2323
post Apr 18 2012, 10:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mad3c @ Apr 17 2012, 10:54 PM)

Please PM me the address.
Already pm u our showroom address, You are welcome to our showroom... smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jeff2323: Apr 18 2012, 10:41 PM
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post Apr 19 2012, 09:37 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Jeff2323 @ Apr 18 2012, 10:41 PM)
Already pm u our showroom address, You are welcome to our showroom...  smile.gif
hi Jeff,

which KC are you from.
+Quote Post
Titan_Gunners
post Apr 19 2012, 09:58 PM

Regular

QUOTE(icekelvin @ Apr 19 2012, 09:37 AM)
hi Jeff,

which KC are you from.
You can see the picture above, Artak Kitchen...
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Apr 20 2012, 11:10 AM

Casual

Let share some Kitchen Cabinet at BK6:

user posted image

For more photo on same project, can view on FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...83081186&type=1
+Quote Post
tiensong
post Apr 20 2012, 12:21 PM

Regular

May i know any bad effects if my doors of cabinet below sink don't have holes? I saw some people doing holes for their door below the sink.....
+Quote Post
jassha
post Apr 21 2012, 12:11 AM

My ceiling height for dry kitchen is 10ft. My intention is to make the wall cabinets to 8ft. The extra 2 ft above, I will plaster it down, will it look too low ? Any suggestions ? My end lot terrace house has the open concept kitchen joining the living hall.

+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Apr 21 2012, 06:20 AM

Regular

Dear Members,
We will b open this coming SUNDAY 22 April from 10am to 4pm in conjunction with our Clearance SALES til 5th May 2012.

For more info, pls join us in FACEBOOk

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?flyingspa...100001245528914
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Apr 21 2012, 11:11 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jassha @ Apr 21 2012, 12:11 AM)
My ceiling height for dry kitchen is 10ft.  My intention is to make the wall cabinets to 8ft. The extra 2 ft above, I will plaster it down, will it look too low ? Any suggestions ? My end lot terrace house has the open concept kitchen joining the living hall.
lower 2ft ceiling height, is really a bit wasted. you may consider the 2 option,

1. only low down the ceiling above your cabinet, which about 1ft or 2ft from wall, the close the gab between your cabinet and ceiling.
2. leave the ceiling height as it, and just make your cabinet up to 8ft and leave the gab, may be in future u can add cabinet on that space also.
+Quote Post
jassha
post Apr 21 2012, 02:56 PM

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ Apr 21 2012, 11:11 AM)
lower 2ft ceiling height, is really a bit wasted. you may consider the 2 option,

1. only low down the ceiling above your cabinet, which about 1ft or 2ft from wall, the close the gab between your cabinet and ceiling.
2. leave the ceiling height as it, and just make your cabinet up to 8ft and leave the gab, may be in future u can add cabinet on that space also.
Tks Tim. If I choose option 1, can I still close the small remaining gap by using the same material, eg:melamine or 3G, like the latest (BK6) pic u shown on top?

Alternatively, if I only plaster 2ft down from the ceiling & 3ft fr the wall only (consider the depth of the cabinet is 2ft), the remaining of the 1ft which would be lying on the outer top of the cabinet, then put in some small downlight/LED, would it be nice? Hope u understand what I mean...😁😃

Tks
+Quote Post
cwhong
post Apr 21 2012, 03:02 PM

QUOTE(jassha @ Apr 21 2012, 02:56 PM)
Tks Tim.  If I choose option 1, can I still close the small remaining gap by using the same material, eg:melamine or 3G, like the latest (BK6) pic u shown on top?

Alternatively, if I only plaster 2ft down from the ceiling & 3ft fr the wall only (consider the depth of the cabinet is 2ft), the remaining of the 1ft which would be lying on the outer top of the cabinet, then put in some small downlight/LED, would it be nice? Hope u understand what I mean...😁😃

Tks
we called that drop down box-up (for above kitchen wall cabinet) should be okay but depth of 2ft is kinda oversize for wall hanging units ..... nod.gif
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Apr 21 2012, 04:41 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jassha @ Apr 21 2012, 02:56 PM)
Tks Tim.  If I choose option 1, can I still close the small remaining gap by using the same material, eg:melamine or 3G, like the latest (BK6) pic u shown on top?

Tks
But the photo i post actually is only close up for 8" for the closing the gutting actually, but close up to 2 feet that bit... not really look nice, and i guess box-up by ceiling are cheaper also, and nicer i think.

I got the meaning, but in my view, we not really need a (deco) light to highlight the cabinet, so i will suggest to leave the ceiling box-up 2ft from wall (becoz of the tall unit depth is 2ft) and remain the downlight at higher ceiling will do.
+Quote Post
SueAnnie
post Apr 21 2012, 04:52 PM

Getting Started

hai is this price reasonable??

user posted image

L shape kitchen 4.5' X 12' ... Landry area 4.5' ..

Kitchen include tall unit for Oven + microwave, price include sink & tap..

+Quote Post
dreamadream
post Apr 21 2012, 06:28 PM

Getting Started

Hi,

would like to ask is to get help from the Kitchen/wardrobe Cabinet Sifu or Plaster Ceiling Sifu or Contractor to do a partition in the living hall like this one? thanks!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
jassha
post Apr 21 2012, 07:27 PM

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ Apr 21 2012, 04:41 PM)
But the photo i post actually is only close up for 8" for the closing the gutting actually, but close up to 2 feet that bit... not really look nice, and i guess box-up by ceiling are cheaper also, and nicer i think.

I got the meaning, but in my view, we not really need a (deco) light to highlight the cabinet, so i will suggest to leave the ceiling box-up 2ft from wall (becoz of the tall unit depth is 2ft) and remain the downlight at higher ceiling will do.
Tks think I've got the idea...😄
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post Apr 21 2012, 11:25 PM

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ Apr 20 2012, 11:10 AM)

user posted image

nice design bro!

+Quote Post
skng03
post Apr 22 2012, 01:36 AM

Regular

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The owner must be very tall person , as the microwave install at rhat level
+Quote Post
Titan_Gunners
post Apr 22 2012, 09:49 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ Apr 21 2012, 11:11 AM)

My wet kitchen is 10 feet height.
And my hanging cabinet is till ceiling height, cabinet itself ard 5 feets.
+Quote Post
charlieboy61
post Apr 22 2012, 04:04 PM

On my way

I have a quote from SKC Interior & Cabinet for my kitchen cabinet. The price is very reasonable. Anyone has any experience with this company? Thanks
+Quote Post
beauty2all
post Apr 23 2012, 11:15 AM

Anyone got any review for defilio KC at Bangi? I read some bad review from its hq Puchong...

I need the KC by next month... Unity Kitchen already full.. too bad i didn't booked earlier... just got key this month...
+Quote Post
SueAnnie
post Apr 23 2012, 06:00 PM

Getting Started

hai.. just need to ask where i can find this type of kitchen sink...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

+Quote Post
Titan_Gunners
post Apr 23 2012, 06:52 PM

Regular

QUOTE(SueAnnie @ Apr 23 2012, 06:00 PM)
hai.. just need to ask where i can find this type of kitchen sink...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Is this the one you looking for??
http://johnsonsuisse.com.my/EN/Product.php?id=20
U can ask Zheilawane for help. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
buzzle25
post Apr 24 2012, 10:15 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(beauty2all @ Apr 23 2012, 11:15 AM)
Anyone got any review for defilio KC at Bangi? I read some bad review from its hq Puchong...

I need the  KC by next month... Unity Kitchen already full.. too bad i didn't booked earlier... just got key this month...
They are all from their same factory which is located in Sg Buloh. From what I heard, the problem is with their sales office as well as their factory's production team. The customers are not allowed to contact their boss if they encountered problem with their service.
If you need the KC fast, then better get from elsewhere if you don't want any headache and stress....
+Quote Post
mad3c
post Apr 24 2012, 11:46 AM

Need Help...

Anyone had experience with SCI Kitchen cabinet?

+Quote Post
iamwho
post Apr 24 2012, 11:50 AM

Casual

QUOTE(mad3c @ Apr 24 2012, 11:46 AM)
Need Help...

Anyone had experience with SCI Kitchen cabinet?
my first encounter with them left me a bad impression of them - no customer service etiquette! cool2.gif
+Quote Post
SueAnnie
post Apr 24 2012, 01:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Titan_Gunners @ Apr 23 2012, 06:52 PM)
Is this the one you looking for??
http://johnsonsuisse.com.my/EN/Product.php?id=20
U can ask Zheilawane for help. tongue.gif
johnsonsuisse is for bathroom.. iam looking for kitchen..

anyway thanks for reply... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
beep_beep
post Apr 24 2012, 05:35 PM

QUOTE(iamwho @ Apr 24 2012, 11:50 AM)
my first encounter with them left me a bad impression of them - no customer service etiquette!  cool2.gif
How about the cabinet quality? I just paid the deposit in Perfect Living Fair. Go for 1 kitchen cabinet and 1 wardrobe.
My sales is nice. Hope she won't make me disappointed.
+Quote Post
sonerin
post Apr 24 2012, 06:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(beauty2all @ Apr 23 2012, 11:15 AM)

I need the  KC by next month... Unity Kitchen already full.. too bad i didn't booked earlier... just got key this month...
As far defilio is concern, never ever go there
+Quote Post
jforjean
post Apr 24 2012, 06:32 PM

Getting Started

Something special to share.
Kitchen Cabinet c/w aluminium frameless door.
door front by crystal glass; door edging by white acrylic.
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
jenhuei
post Apr 24 2012, 06:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jforjean @ Apr 24 2012, 06:32 PM)
  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image
can PM how much would that cost for L shape 14 feet? just the bottom compartment. will be using concrete top.

thank you.
+Quote Post
lymark
post Apr 24 2012, 07:31 PM

[quote=jforjean,Apr 24 2012, 06:32 PM]

Hi, can you tell me what's your countertop material, please?
+Quote Post
dominicnyk
post Apr 24 2012, 09:11 PM

QUOTE(pooi_pooi1 @ Apr 15 2012, 10:58 PM)
Hi Erny

I have a small kitchen 6' x 10'. Wanted to ask you to design kitchen cabinet. But my house is in Klang, do u cover this area?
icon_question.gif
8 fts Base Cabinet & 8 fts Wall Unit
* Come with Oven Unit Cabinet
* Solid Surface
* Soft Close System

This post has been edited by dominicnyk: Apr 24 2012, 09:16 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Apr 24 2012, 09:29 PM

Casual

[quote=lymark,Apr 24 2012, 07:31 PM]
[quote=jforjean,Apr 24 2012, 06:32 PM]

Hi, can you tell me what's your countertop material, please?

[/quote]

that obviously is solid surface.
+Quote Post
charlieboy61
post Apr 25 2012, 02:25 PM

On my way

QUOTE(charlieboy61 @ Apr 22 2012, 04:04 PM)
I have a quote from SKC Interior & Cabinet for my kitchen cabinet. The price is very reasonable. Anyone has any experience with this company? Thanks
Any review of this company, SKC Interior & Cabinet.

Charles
+Quote Post
jforjean
post Apr 25 2012, 02:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ Apr 24 2012, 09:29 PM)
that obviously is solid surface.
Yup. THis is solid surface in pure white biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
KDD
post Apr 25 2012, 04:52 PM

Getting Started

My kitchen cabinet

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by KDD: Apr 25 2012, 04:53 PM
+Quote Post
adrianjc
post Apr 25 2012, 06:01 PM

On my way

Very nicely done... but the design is lil too classic for me.

P.S. Thats one expensive plug point you have there.
whistling.gif
+Quote Post
lymark
post Apr 25 2012, 07:46 PM

QUOTE(jforjean @ Apr 25 2012, 02:40 PM)
Yup. THis is solid surface in pure white biggrin.gif
Thanks jforjean & Eleganz
+Quote Post
Auwen
post Apr 26 2012, 12:42 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(KDD @ Apr 25 2012, 04:52 PM)
My kitchen cabinet

user posted image

user posted image
may i know wat things u use in the down part of the cabinet....it seem like some stainless steel material for d lower part....
+Quote Post
SueAnnie
post Apr 26 2012, 09:31 AM

Getting Started

My kitchen cabinet

what material use is it solid wood ?? please pm me the price for this kitchen..
+Quote Post
mhhee
post Apr 26 2012, 09:40 AM

Casual

My kitchen cabinet

user posted image

user posted image
Welcome to Lowyat forum. Have been followed ur nice house & design thread in Chinese Cari Forum. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
hokin
post Apr 26 2012, 10:11 AM

Getting Started

Can anyone here advise which KC supplier / manufacturer that supplies stainless steel KC, like in commercial kitchen? Thanks in advance.
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post Apr 27 2012, 10:03 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hokin @ Apr 26 2012, 10:11 AM)
Can anyone here advise which KC supplier / manufacturer that supplies stainless steel KC, like in commercial kitchen? Thanks in advance.
i guess you can find one at homedec in klcc convention center this sunday if you are in KL
+Quote Post
alyem
post Apr 27 2012, 09:20 PM

Getting Started

My kitchen cabinet

user posted image

user posted image
Very nice. Beautiful I like it white.

+Quote Post
fmshadow
post Apr 28 2012, 07:22 AM

QUOTE(hokin @ Apr 26 2012, 10:11 AM)
You should look into Chang Hsin Stainless Steel Kitchen cabinet, they have very impressive cabinet designs with competitive prices (if you compare to those established and branded KCs)!

I have not done my KC yet but visited their booth during PWTC fair in PWTC early of this month. smile.gif
+Quote Post
hokin
post Apr 28 2012, 08:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(icekelvin @ Apr 27 2012, 10:03 AM)
i guess you can find one at homedec in klcc convention center this sunday if you are in KL
QUOTE(fmshadow @ Apr 28 2012, 07:22 AM)
You should look into Chang Hsin Stainless Steel Kitchen cabinet, they have very impressive cabinet designs with competitive prices (if you compare to those established and branded KCs)!

I have not done my KC yet but visited their booth during PWTC fair in PWTC early of this month.  smile.gif
Thanks for suggestions. I will try to get to HomeDec the next few days.
+Quote Post
craftsnknots
post Apr 30 2012, 11:19 PM

Casual

Hi all..I want to know if i can put my fridge in the wet kitchen. Its 10x22.
Can i put the fridge and the hob at the 10ft side? I want to know before I make the plug for fridge there..Otherwise I if make it at the wet kitchen later kitchen cabinet guy say cannot fit then I die
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Apr 30 2012, 11:34 PM

Regular

This is our latest SORENTO Kitchen sink package with FOTILE for HOMEDEC. If you wanna have a look , drop by FOTILE booth in Hall 6, Level 3 @ KLCC
user posted image
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post May 2 2012, 01:43 PM

Getting Started

why so quite recently.

+Quote Post
Toopapa999
post May 3 2012, 12:49 AM

QUOTE(icekelvin @ May 2 2012, 01:43 PM)
why so quite recently.
All went for Bersih....
+Quote Post
BabyBeez
post May 3 2012, 04:56 PM

Hi, I'm planning to do some basic renovation for a condo unit to be rented out such as kitchen cabinet..which store is recommended and what is the cheapest price I can get? Pm me pls..thx
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post May 3 2012, 05:11 PM

Getting Started

hi,

anyone know steve-everskill email address. i have email him twice for my KC quote but never get his reply so i wonder if i have sent to a wrong email address. thankyou in advance.

Added on May 3, 2012, 5:16 pm
QUOTE(zheilwane @ Apr 30 2012, 11:34 PM)
This is our latest SORENTO Kitchen sink package with FOTILE for HOMEDEC. If you wanna have a look , drop by FOTILE booth in Hall 6, Level 3 @ KLCC
user posted image
do you sell lizen product from korea.

This post has been edited by icekelvin: May 3 2012, 05:16 PM
+Quote Post
steve426
post May 3 2012, 09:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(icekelvin @ May 3 2012, 06:11 PM)
hi,

anyone know steve-everskill email address. i have email him twice for my KC quote but never get his reply so i wonder if i have sent to a wrong email address. thankyou in advance.

Added on May 3, 2012, 5:16 pm
do you sell lizen product from korea.
Hi,nice to meet u.my email add is steve3792@hotmail.com. smile.gif
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post May 4 2012, 10:18 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(steve426 @ May 3 2012, 09:58 PM)
Hi,nice to meet u.my email add is steve3792@hotmail.com. smile.gif
i have sent my floorplan to you yesterday. this pv phase 4 at jalan genting klang

Added on May 4, 2012, 10:22 am
QUOTE(icekelvin @ May 4 2012, 10:18 AM)
i have sent my floorplan to you yesterday. this pv phase 4 at jalan genting klang
by the way i am not from an interior design company. u may feel uncomfortable seeing my email address, right.
i am working in graphic design company.

This post has been edited by icekelvin: May 4 2012, 10:22 AM
+Quote Post
Eng_Tat
post May 4 2012, 03:10 PM

Regular

hi all, contractor want to charge me for granite rm170 prf ontop on concrete top rm130, ist this resonable? its galazy black color. or what is the market prevailing rate for granite top. thanks
+Quote Post
chun5113
post May 4 2012, 09:24 PM

QUOTE(Erny_Looi @ Apr 15 2012, 08:06 PM)
Continue from previous thread which already reached max pages, thanks to all who shared their experience while doing their house renovation especially for the design of kitchen cabinet. 

Normally owners will do some research about the design of kitchen cabinet online or get the ideal from reno magazines, then survey in some cabinet showroom and get 3D drawing and quotation. After that compare the price, quality, service, after sale service..etc..Finally choose your contractor to build their dream kitchen. So how about yours? Welcome everyone who is busy with their new house renovation, let’s share how you start your first step on doing renovation for kitchen cabinet, what is your advice to others? Do you have any good ideas on how to design a nice and practical kitchen cabinet? Welcome all to share your kitchen cabinet photos too~ Cheers all!
can u pm me the location of the showroom?

thanks
+Quote Post
cwhong
post May 5 2012, 02:05 AM

QUOTE(Eng_Tat @ May 4 2012, 03:10 PM)
hi all, contractor want to charge me for granite rm170 prf ontop on concrete top rm130, ist this resonable? its galazy black color. or what is the market prevailing rate for granite top. thanks
nod.gif reasonable but make sure deduct one feet for corner and is pfr (per foot run)
+Quote Post
Eng_Tat
post May 5 2012, 07:57 AM

Regular

okay thanks, i will be meeting the contractor later. but the tiles shop is selling cheaper for granite top for from 20-50psf + rm10 for double bull nose finish on the edge. . will survey more later.

QUOTE(cwhong @ May 5 2012, 02:05 AM)
nod.gif  reasonable but make sure deduct one feet for corner and is pfr (per foot run)
+Quote Post
cwhong
post May 5 2012, 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Eng_Tat @ May 5 2012, 07:57 AM)
okay thanks, i will be meeting the contractor later. but the tiles shop is selling cheaper for granite top for from 20-50psf + rm10 for double bull nose finish on the edge. . will survey more later.
normally granite thickness is 18-20mm, check the thickness for the tiles granite if wanna compare ..... and tiles granite is smaller in sizes .... so its cheaper, principally .... nod.gif
+Quote Post
Ltash
post May 6 2012, 08:28 PM

Getting Started

user posted image

this is nice!!! thumbup.gif about how much this would cost ya?
+Quote Post
craftsnknots
post May 6 2012, 10:31 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Ltash @ May 6 2012, 09:28 PM)
this is nice!!!  thumbup.gif  about how much this would cost ya?
I wanna know too. Can Eleganz pm me..I have dark grey floor and black tabletop ..So I wanna know what colour suit best and I like this grey set..
+Quote Post
leeyung
post May 6 2012, 10:46 PM

1st LYN Pioneer Genuine Marimo Seller

user posted image

wow, this is nice, glossy lamination on the KC?
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post May 7 2012, 12:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(leeyung @ May 6 2012, 10:46 PM)
wow, this is nice, glossy lamination on the KC?
:)yes, that glossy lamination.

QUOTE(Ltash @ May 6 2012, 08:28 PM)
this is nice!!!  thumbup.gif  about how much this would cost ya?
&

QUOTE(craftsnknots @ May 6 2012, 10:31 PM)
I wanna know too. Can Eleganz pm me..I have dark grey floor and black tabletop ..So I wanna know what colour suit best and I like this grey set..
PM to u D
+Quote Post
Ltash
post May 7 2012, 12:38 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ May 7 2012, 12:32 AM)
&
PM to u D
Hi can u pls pm me too?. Thanks!
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post May 7 2012, 09:57 AM

Getting Started

&
PM to u D
hi there,

could you please quote me for 3G door with solid carcass. attached is my unit floorplan

Attached File(s)
Attached File  floorplan_1313.pdf ( 224.58k ) Number of downloads: 297
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post May 7 2012, 03:58 PM

***** Genuine? *****

Receive a lot praise from my friends on my kitchen cabinet...

thumbup.gif for the quality from Unity Kitchen biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
craftsnknots
post May 7 2012, 05:34 PM

Casual

QUOTE(feizaiII @ May 7 2012, 04:58 PM)

thumbup.gif for the quality from Unity Kitchen  biggrin.gif
feizaiII, which one is yours?
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post May 9 2012, 04:45 PM

***** Genuine? *****

QUOTE(craftsnknots @ May 7 2012, 05:34 PM)
feizaiII, which one is yours?
What you means? sad.gif
+Quote Post
Titan_Gunners
post May 9 2012, 06:07 PM

Regular

QUOTE(feizaiII @ May 9 2012, 04:45 PM)
What you means? sad.gif
Means where is ur KC picture. smile.gif
The pic posted in V2...

This post has been edited by Titan_Gunners: May 9 2012, 06:08 PM
+Quote Post
craftsnknots
post May 9 2012, 06:22 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Titan_Gunners @ May 9 2012, 07:07 PM)
Means where is ur KC picture. smile.gif
The pic posted in V2...
ya ya..That's what I mean..not in V2 rite...have to go back to V1 and check page by page...
+Quote Post
Titan_Gunners
post May 9 2012, 06:27 PM

Regular

QUOTE(craftsnknots @ May 9 2012, 06:22 PM)
ya ya..That's what I mean..not in V2 rite...have to go back to V1 and check page by page...
Yes, the pic is in V1. blush.gif
+Quote Post
Alan Soo
post May 10 2012, 05:24 PM

Getting Started

Hi All

Anyone can do this kind of meeting room?
Kindly PM me.

Thanks

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
dreamadream
post May 13 2012, 09:18 PM

Getting Started

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image
Can PM me the price of the KC, i really love it !! tks!
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post May 14 2012, 01:56 PM

***** Genuine? *****

QUOTE(dreamadream @ May 13 2012, 09:18 PM)
So nice the KC.. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
audreyreiko
post May 14 2012, 02:04 PM

Casual

Eleganz Concept, please PM me the price for this KC set, I'm looking for something like this as well. smile.gif
+Quote Post
ID adrien
post May 14 2012, 04:43 PM

Getting Started

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

FormCreative
014-7134328
+Quote Post
steve426
post May 14 2012, 05:00 PM

Getting Started

hi all,long time no share our company project here.

Membrances press high gloss white.location is bangi.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

+Quote Post
craftsnknots
post May 14 2012, 06:21 PM

Casual

QUOTE(steve426 @ May 14 2012, 06:00 PM)
hi all,long time no share our company project here.

Membrances press high gloss white.location is bangi.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Is membrane press durable? is it suitable for a kitchen that is fully utilized on a weekend per se?
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 14 2012, 08:39 PM

Unity Kitchen just completed installation of kitchen cabinet at my mother house

Good Job! Will update picture later biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by amirsubhi: May 14 2012, 08:39 PM
+Quote Post
steve426
post May 14 2012, 10:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(craftsnknots @ May 14 2012, 07:21 PM)
Is membrane press durable? is it suitable for a kitchen that is fully utilized on a weekend per se?
Hi,actually membrane press is suitable for dry kitchen only. :)because membrane press made by MDF board.

This post has been edited by steve426: May 14 2012, 10:03 PM
+Quote Post
ling07
post May 15 2012, 10:47 AM

QUOTE(amirsubhi @ May 14 2012, 08:39 PM)
Unity Kitchen just completed installation of kitchen cabinet at my mother house

Good Job! Will update picture later biggrin.gif
Cant wait to see the photos rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
jforjean
post May 15 2012, 12:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dreamadream @ May 13 2012, 09:18 PM)
Check you inbox biggrin.gif

QUOTE(feizaiII @ May 14 2012, 01:56 PM)
So nice the KC.. biggrin.gif
Thank You smile.gif
+Quote Post
viele
post May 15 2012, 01:53 PM

QUOTE(jforjean @ May 15 2012, 12:52 PM)
Check you inbox  biggrin.gif
Thank You  smile.gif
Can PM me the price as well? Going to reno my new house soon. including open concept wardrobe and TV panel.
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post May 15 2012, 02:19 PM

this weekend Erny Looi going to make measurement on my house.
installation date is mid of next month.
hmmm cant wait until everything done hehehehe
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 15 2012, 02:30 PM

QUOTE(ling07 @ May 15 2012, 10:47 AM)
Cant wait to see the photos  rclxms.gif
Will do biggrin.gif

But have some issue with Unity Kitchen, need to resolve with them first, cry.gif

This post has been edited by amirsubhi: May 15 2012, 06:53 PM
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post May 15 2012, 03:24 PM

QUOTE(amirsubhi @ May 15 2012, 02:30 PM)
Will do biggrin.gif

But have some issue with Unity Kitchen, need to resolve with them first, really a sad case though  cry.gif
maybe u can share your experience to us
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 15 2012, 06:57 PM

QUOTE(buckbugs @ May 15 2012, 03:24 PM)
maybe u can share your experience to us
It just a small matter actually,

There were slight miscommunication between me and them actually doh.gif , nevertheless it has been settled by Erny himself thumbup.gif in 5 minutes

Again, a very very good job and good after sales service from Unity Kitchen, rclxm9.gif thumbup.gif

To be honest from my experience I wouldn't get such very good after sales service from other people.

Thank you again for the nice kitchen cabinet and top notch quality workmanship from them.

Thumbs up to Unity Kitchen biggrin.gif notworthy.gif

Will update the picture tonight or tomorrow as just arrived from outstation

Btway it's very worth to wait for their service, at first I was informed that installation can be done only after a month after site measurement, some may feel too long but it's worth the wait. especially the price and the quality

This post has been edited by amirsubhi: May 15 2012, 08:36 PM
+Quote Post
dreamadream
post May 15 2012, 09:49 PM

Getting Started

Hi,

can some one help to PM me Erny's or Patric's contact pls? thanks!
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post May 15 2012, 10:14 PM

amirsubhi,
i believe erny looi still can solve most of the problem.
i read the previous post from page 1 to the last page and i believe on him --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1026261/+2920

dreamadream,
erny looi no : 012 805 2008
unity kitchen open on saturday & sunday but close on Wednesday.

+Quote Post
dreamadream
post May 15 2012, 10:23 PM

Getting Started

HI Sifus here pls help, thanks in advance!!

is the distance between the wall unit and table top of the base unit always equals to 2.5 ft?

Also, I am just wondering what is the material used for the glass panel that we can see being fixed (glued?) to the kitchen wall in between wall unit and base unit. My questions are:

1) It is tempered glass?
2) what is the minimum thickness recommended for Kitchen Wall
3) What is the price compared to tiling ? (need to remove old tiles and reinstall)
4) how durable is the glass panel? can it break easily?
5) I've seen different colors, light green as well as black, is the price the same for all colors?
6) where to buy
7) and more importantly do we install the glass panel first or kitchen cabinet first?

thanks!

Added on May 15, 2012, 10:25 pm
QUOTE(buckbugs @ May 15 2012, 10:14 PM)
amirsubhi,
i read the previous post from page 1 to the last page and i believe on him --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1026261/+2920

dreamadream,
erny looi no : 012 805 2008
unity kitchen open on saturday & sunday but close on Wednesday.
Hi buckbugs, many thanks! got it!

This post has been edited by dreamadream: May 15 2012, 10:25 PM
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 15 2012, 10:31 PM

QUOTE(buckbugs @ May 15 2012, 10:14 PM)
amirsubhi,
Yerp, He is the one to contact, afterall for my problem it's just a small miscommunication between them, however the new cabinet was beautifully done biggrin.gif

Overall I'm very satisfied with their job and workmanship, eventhough my mother kitchen is a small project but they still doing it great!

And my mother said, it was great as if it was like in the showroom tongue.gif

anyway as promise, here's the picture, please ignore the tidiness, and low quality picture of my camera

the material was melamine, as its the cheapest biggrin.gif

Looking forward to do it with them again in the future

This post has been edited by amirsubhi: May 16 2012, 11:07 AM
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post May 16 2012, 10:55 AM

wow.... memang kemas and good finishing
+Quote Post
urb7
post May 16 2012, 12:43 PM

Getting Started

Continuing from http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry39307984, which is about more than 1 year ago! Here's the finished product to share! wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by urb7: May 16 2012, 12:43 PM
+Quote Post
Jeff2323
post May 16 2012, 11:01 PM

Getting Started

Our 4G glass door series:

House at Cahaya SPK Shah Alam
user posted image

House at Taman Anggerik Perdana Kajang
user posted image

House at Alam Sari
user posted image

House at Hill park Kajang
user posted image

House at Sek 15 Bangi
user posted image

For information, our company has change name from Artak Kitchen Design to Intech Kitchen Sdn Bhd. Any queries can email to enquiry@intechkitchen.com. Thanks....

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post May 17 2012, 02:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Does anyone has experience with Kian Classic ?
+Quote Post
Chuahks2001
post May 17 2012, 12:01 PM

Getting Started

Interested to buy from Sunshine kitchen. need sifu feedback b4 decide. Tq

+Quote Post
cheekily
post May 18 2012, 08:15 PM

Getting Started

Hi all,

Have been following this forum from the previous thread V1 up to V2... would like to ask what are the types of materials used for white+shiny cabinet top (wall unit)? So far I got to know that there's white acrylic(edging)+crystal glass(front door)... if it's acrylic door (whole door), will it still be shiny like the crystal glass, and what is the material used inside? izit MDF board or chipboard? how is the quality of acrylic material compare to melamine?

Also, is melamine (used for kitchen cabinets) dangerous for health? I googled up melamine material and found so many health issues related to melamine, but that is if it's ingested... can it release dust particles into the air over time or exposed to heat? izit dangerous if inhaled? can anyone please advice whether melamine material is suitable to be used for kitchen cabinets in terms of long-term health safety (seems that ABS melamine board is very commonly used material for kitchen cabinet)?

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image
jforjean, I like your white concept kitchen design! icon_idea.gif why is the door front using crystal glass, but edging using white acrylic? why not using white acrylic for whole door (front+edging)? can this crystal glass be broken/crack easily? a bit confused coz thought crystal glass will be see-through... rclxub.gif hope someone can help explain further on this...

This post has been edited by cheekily: May 18 2012, 11:25 PM
+Quote Post
jforjean
post May 19 2012, 01:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cheekily @ May 18 2012, 08:15 PM)
jforjean, I like your white concept kitchen design!   why is the door front using crystal glass, but edging using white acrylic? why not using white acrylic for whole door (front+edging)? can this crystal glass be broken/crack easily? a bit confused coz thought crystal glass will be see-through...   hope someone can help explain further on this...
Hi, cheekily.

if it's acrylic door (whole door), will it still be shiny like the crystal glass, and what is the material used inside? izit MDF board or chipboard?
basically cabinet's carcass will using CHIPBOARD

Also, is melamine (used for kitchen cabinets) dangerous for health? I googled up melamine material and found so many health issues related to melamine, but that is if it's ingested... can it release dust particles into the air over time or exposed to heat? izit dangerous if inhaled? can anyone please advice whether melamine material is suitable to be used for kitchen cabinets in terms of long-term health safety (seems that ABS melamine board is very commonly used material for kitchen cabinet)?
honestly, wood itself have some particle may harm our health, but mostly building material, eg. ceiling board, cement & etc also may harm our health also. People said coffee no good for our health, but why still a lot of coffee shop around this city? Hehehehehe...
If you really worry about this issue, you may buy a air purifier & function it 1 week before you move in. tongue.gif

Why the door using crystal glass but edge using white acrylic because the owner don't want to see the aluminium frame for the door. He want a clean white concept without aluminium frame.

why not using white acrylic for whole door (front+edging)
actually, we didn't advice to take acrylic because it's scratch easily and the "reflection" for the crystal glass is better than acrylic also.
Sometime acrylic will have some "wave" problem.. if your kitchen is length enough, you will see the reflection a bit "wave".
whereas, one of the advantage for acrylic door is it's lighter than crystal glass.

can this crystal glass be broken/crack easily?
behind the glass have wood to support, so it's durable than those without wood support at the behind.

a bit confused coz thought crystal glass will be see-through...
crystal glass door in SPRAY PAINT finished, can be white, black, grey, red, green & etc.
it won't see through 1. I guess your mean "see-through" is frosted glass.
Had you notice some white glass door (in greenish)? That's also different product.
even from your pricing also different.

This post has been edited by jforjean: May 19 2012, 01:49 PM
+Quote Post
tehtmc
post May 19 2012, 11:01 PM

Regular
Group: Validating

Hi
Anyone has contact of hood installer in KL who does coring of hole (6") through brickwall for installation of exhaust duct in a condo?
The condo management only allow the hole to be cored and not drilled through the wall. Thanks.
+Quote Post
cheekily
post May 20 2012, 09:58 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jforjean @ May 19 2012, 01:40 PM)
Hi, cheekily.
if it's acrylic door (whole door), will it still be shiny like the crystal glass, and what is the material used inside? izit MDF board or chipboard?

honestly, wood itself have some particle may harm our health, but mostly building material, eg. ceiling board, cement & etc also may harm our health also. People said coffee no good for our health, but why still a lot of coffee shop around this city? Hehehehehe...
If you really worry about this issue, you may buy a air purifier & function it 1 week before you move in.  tongue.gif

Why the door using crystal glass but edge using white acrylic because the owner don't want to see the aluminium frame for the door. He want a clean white concept without aluminium frame.

actually, we didn't advice to take acrylic because it's scratch easily and the "reflection" for the crystal glass is better than acrylic also.
Sometime acrylic will have some "wave" problem.. if your kitchen is length enough, you will see the reflection a bit "wave".
whereas, one of the advantage for acrylic door is it's lighter than crystal glass.

behind the glass have wood to support, so it's durable than those without wood support at the behind.

crystal glass door in SPRAY PAINT finished, can be white, black, grey, red, green & etc.
Had you notice some white glass door (in greenish)? That's also different product.

jforjean, thanks for the info and advice. Hmm, didn't know that there's so many types of materials/products being used for kitchen cabinets... sweat.gif
+Quote Post
foopiew
post May 20 2012, 11:32 AM

Hi Everyone,
I just bought a 3 room apartment at Johor KSL City D'Esplanade residence. I need some advice on selecting a Renovation Contractor.

Do you have any recommended renovation contactors that are reliable and reasonably price? I have heard some stories that some renovation contractors are really terrible.

Here are the things I need to do for the house.

1) Plaster Ceiling
2) Kitchen Cabinet
3) Electrical and Plumbing
4) Bed Room Cabinet
5) Lightings

Appreciate if you can send me their contact and if possible a few photos of what they have done for you.

email: foopiew@yahoo.com.sg

Really appreciate your help.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post May 21 2012, 10:31 AM

Getting Started

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image
can you pm me the size and price of this kitchen cabinet. tq
+Quote Post
jforjean
post May 21 2012, 11:32 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(icekelvin @ May 21 2012, 10:31 AM)
Pmed

Added on May 21, 2012, 11:33 am
QUOTE(icekelvin @ May 21 2012, 10:31 AM)
Pmed

This post has been edited by jforjean: May 21 2012, 11:33 AM
+Quote Post
kkkk
post May 21 2012, 11:57 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jforjean @ May 21 2012, 11:32 AM)
Pmed

Pmed
PM me 2 . thanks.
+Quote Post
ling07
post May 21 2012, 02:12 PM

Pmed

Pmed
Can PM me too? Thanks smile.gif
+Quote Post
svage98
post May 21 2012, 09:13 PM

Casual

Hi!

Just want to share my kitchen cabinet done buy Steve. Nothing fancy and just simple design since my kitchen is quite small. But I like it. Thank you Steve and his people for the great work done. Very professional and friendly. thumbup.gif Now waiting for my built in wardrobe smile.gif

user posted image user posted image
+Quote Post
tiongkeat
post May 21 2012, 10:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(svage98 @ May 21 2012, 09:13 PM)
Hi!

Just want to share my kitchen cabinet done buy Steve.  Nothing fancy and just simple design since my kitchen is quite small.  But I like it. Thank you Steve and his people for the great work done. Very professional and friendly. thumbup.gif  Now waiting for my built in wardrobe  smile.gif
user posted image user posted image
harga berapa?
+Quote Post
SueAnnie
post May 22 2012, 08:47 AM

Getting Started

Pmed

Pmed
hai jforjean,

Please pm me too .. size, design, material, accessories and price..

thank you
+Quote Post
Kelv
post May 23 2012, 02:18 PM

Just a lil' bit

Good sharing!
What's the size and how much it cost?
+Quote Post
Skydrop
post May 23 2012, 03:16 PM

Casual

Hi, my kitchen top is concrete and I am planning to build cabinet about 118" (width) x 27" (height) x 21" (depth). Can pm me cost, material and suggestions?
Thank you
+Quote Post
charlieyee
post May 23 2012, 03:32 PM

QUOTE(SueAnnie @ May 22 2012, 08:47 AM)
hai jforjean,

Please pm me too .. size, design, material, accessories and price..

thank you
pm to me too

+Quote Post
Lara~
post May 23 2012, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

Hi, cheekily.

If you really worry about this issue, you may buy a air purifier & function it 1 week before you move in.  tongue.gif

Hi Jforjean, I don't see the KC door edges being cut by 45 degree.. will it be difficult to open the doors?
+Quote Post
jforjean
post May 23 2012, 04:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lara~ @ May 23 2012, 03:40 PM)
Hi Jforjean, I don't see the KC door edges being cut by 45 degree.. will it be difficult to open the doors?
It's 30deg cutting edge.
Same concept as ABS edging in some of laminate door or melamine door

the existing of the 30deg is as "built in handle", then won't be problem to open the door
smile.gif

+Quote Post
knightgogo
post May 23 2012, 07:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Erny_Looi @ Apr 15 2012, 08:06 PM)

Erny,where is your office?
+Quote Post
cheekily
post May 23 2012, 10:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(knightgogo @ May 23 2012, 07:13 PM)
Erny,where is your office?
Hi knightgogo, based on previous info:

Erny
Unity Design
No.39A (First Floor), Jalan Prima Saujana 1/1A, Taman Prima Saujana, Seksyen 1, 43000, Kajang, Selangor.
Tel: +603 - 8737 3708 | Fax: +603 - 8737 3308
Working Hours: 10am to 6pm. Closed on every Wednesday
enquiry@unitydesign.com.my

Best to call up the office to make appointment if it's urgent/fast, as Erny now seldom online...very busy man! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by cheekily: May 23 2012, 10:51 PM
+Quote Post
knightgogo
post May 24 2012, 11:24 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cheekily @ May 23 2012, 10:26 PM)
Hi knightgogo, based on previous info:

Erny
Unity Design
No.39A (First Floor), Jalan Prima Saujana 1/1A, Taman Prima Saujana, Seksyen 1, 43000, Kajang, Selangor.
Tel: +603 - 8737 3708 | Fax: +603 - 8737 3308
Working Hours: 10am to 6pm. Closed on every Wednesday
enquiry@unitydesign.com.my

Best to call up the office to make appointment if it's urgent/fast, as Erny now seldom online...very busy man!  tongue.gif
Thank you very much...your kitchen cabinet also installed by unity design?

+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 24 2012, 11:27 AM

QUOTE(knightgogo @ May 24 2012, 11:24 AM)
Mine was install by Unity Kitchen, you can see the picture in this thread biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
cheekily
post May 24 2012, 12:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(knightgogo @ May 24 2012, 11:24 AM)
Haven't decided yet...heehee... biggrin.gif am still surveying around + comparing notes from various forums. Just got my house keys, but not in a hurry to move in...so will just take my time to survey around 1st lo... Unity Design is one of my shortlisted KC company. From what I've read, Unity Design's quality + workmanship + after sales service is good smile.gif
+Quote Post
ageh84
post May 24 2012, 12:44 PM

Getting Started

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Hi jforjean,

Can you pm me the price, the size and the materials? thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
Spritzz
post May 24 2012, 01:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ageh84 @ May 24 2012, 12:44 PM)
Hi jforjean,

Can you pm me the price, the size and the materials?  thumbup.gif
Recently I just signed up for kitchen cabinet from One Kitchen USJ. The price fair enough. Now i know with the material shown in picture above, I think it will be more than RM11k. That's why i am choosing the common material which is melamine with solid surface top that cost me ~RM10k including 180 degree basket + 270 degree basket + U shape design for the cabinet.

+Quote Post
knightgogo
post May 24 2012, 02:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(amirsubhi @ May 24 2012, 11:27 AM)
Mine was install by Unity Kitchen, you can see the picture in this thread biggrin.gif
where are the pics of ur KC?

Added on May 24, 2012, 2:13 pm
QUOTE(cheekily @ May 24 2012, 12:33 PM)
Haven't decided yet...heehee...  biggrin.gif  am still surveying around + comparing notes from various forums. Just got my house keys, but not in a hurry to move in...so will just take my time to survey around 1st lo... Unity Design is one of my shortlisted KC company. From what I've read, Unity Design's quality + workmanship + after sales service is good  smile.gif
ha, let me know after u have decided...I also surveying around. developer has called asking me to go and collect keys, but no time.. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by knightgogo: May 24 2012, 02:13 PM
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 24 2012, 02:15 PM

QUOTE(knightgogo @ May 24 2012, 02:10 PM)
where are the pics of ur KC?

Added on May 24, 2012, 2:13 pm
ha, let me know after u have decided...I also surveying around.  developer has called asking me to go and collect keys, but no time.. tongue.gif
It's here

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=51406995

It was a very simple KC only biggrin.gif having not much budget
+Quote Post
knightgogo
post May 24 2012, 02:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(amirsubhi @ May 24 2012, 02:15 PM)
It's here

which one is yours?

Added on May 24, 2012, 2:21 pm
It's here

which one is yours?

This post has been edited by knightgogo: May 24 2012, 02:21 PM
+Quote Post
wan khairul anwar
post May 24 2012, 02:59 PM

any of you know were want to by kitchen cabinet accesories?

+Quote Post
imane
post May 25 2012, 11:05 AM

Hi All,

Just got one quotation from KC supplier. Just need opinion from u all whether the price is reasonable or not?

Thanks.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post May 25 2012, 11:18 AM

QUOTE(imane @ May 25 2012, 11:05 AM)
Hi All,

Just got one quotation from KC supplier. Just need opinion from u all whether the price is reasonable or not?

Thanks.
including table top? how about drawer,accesories etc?
+Quote Post
imane
post May 25 2012, 11:22 AM

QUOTE(amirsubhi @ May 25 2012, 11:18 AM)
including table top? how about drawer,accesories etc?
Concrete counter top & base already built by my renovation contractor. Accesories i'm not sure, mayb i've to check with them. Thanks for the info, else i would hav miss out it.

+Quote Post
post May 25 2012, 11:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Hi guys, normally how much is the middle kitchen island cost (assuming standard size)?

+Quote Post
[fr33dom]
post May 25 2012, 09:46 PM

Getting Started

I Wondering Unity Kitchen got do "wall panel"? hehe~
+Quote Post
satellitegadget
post May 26 2012, 11:15 PM

Getting Started

It's here

Nice,,, how much u pay?. rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
Spritzz
post May 27 2012, 10:19 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Spritzz @ May 24 2012, 01:20 PM)
Recently I just signed up for kitchen cabinet from One Kitchen USJ. The price fair enough. Now i know with the material shown in picture above, I think it will be more than RM11k. That's why i am choosing the common material which is melamine with solid surface top that cost me ~RM10k including 180 degree basket + 270 degree basket + U shape design for the cabinet.
This is my kitchen cabinet pending to install.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
post May 27 2012, 11:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Spritzz @ May 27 2012, 10:19 AM)
How much does this cost?

+Quote Post
Spritzz
post May 28 2012, 11:28 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(1282009 @ May 27 2012, 11:07 PM)
How much does this cost?
I already mentioned earlier. I bought this with RM9k and RM1K for softclose, 180 s/s basket and 270 s/s basket and installation of sink. Total RM10K
+Quote Post
Lara~
post May 28 2012, 02:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jforjean @ May 23 2012, 04:57 PM)
It's 30deg cutting edge.
Same concept as ABS edging in some of laminate door or melamine door

the existing of the 30deg is as "built in handle", then won't be problem to open the door
  smile.gif
i see, thanks for your reply.
Do u so happen to have a close-up pic of the cutting edge? wink.gif
+Quote Post
Erny_Looi
post May 30 2012, 01:10 AM

Getting Started

Here we have good news to share…

UNITY KITCHEN just received two awards from Global Business Magazine on 23rd May 2012 which is Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand and Asia Pacific Top Excellence Service.

In this time of gratitude, we give thanks to you. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support us. We value your generous support and highly appreciate your confidence with us. We will keep it up and try our best to improve our service and product quality.

Last but not least, we appreciate your trust, and we are committed to provide you with the best products and the kind of service you deserve. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Best Regards,
Erny

user posted image

user posted image

Added on May 30, 2012, 1:17 am
QUOTE(feizaiII @ Apr 16 2012, 11:18 AM)
Just a add-on to my last comment.. after make a call to UK for some minor defect, Patric response friendly and quickly assign after sale team to fix my problem. Satisfy to price, satisfy to service and workmanship.

Highly recommended.  thumbup.gif  rclxms.gif
QUOTE(feizaiII @ May 7 2012, 03:58 PM)

thumbup.gif for the quality from Unity Kitchen  biggrin.gif
Thanks for your support, we are so glad to serve you~! biggrin.gif
Best regards from Patric and Unity.

QUOTE(amirsubhi @ May 15 2012, 06:57 PM)
It just a small matter actually,

There were slight miscommunication between me and them actually  doh.gif , nevertheless it has been settled by Erny himself  thumbup.gif in 5 minutes

Again, a very very good job and good after sales service from Unity Kitchen,  rclxm9.gif  thumbup.gif

To be honest from my experience I wouldn't get such very good after sales service from other people.

Thank you again for the nice kitchen cabinet and top notch quality workmanship from them.

Thumbs up to Unity Kitchen  notworthy.gif

Will update the picture tonight or tomorrow as just arrived from outstation

Btway it's very worth to wait for their service, at first I was informed that installation can be done only after a month after site measurement, some may feel too long but it's worth the wait. especially the price and the quality
Thanks again! You also a very easy-going and friendly person to deal with, all the best and congrats moving new house~ Cheers!

This post has been edited by Erny_Looi: May 30 2012, 01:28 AM
+Quote Post
phoenix69
post May 30 2012, 09:38 AM

Regular

Hi, cheekily.

I like this concept. thumbup.gif
Is the price very diffrent from a regular 3G panel with Aluminium edge and is the durability lesser than a regular 3G panel with Aluminium edge (Specifically the hinges)?
What is the diffrence between 3G and 4G?
What material are used for the base wood panel. Chipboard, MDF or HDF?

hmm.gif

+Quote Post
jforjean
post May 30 2012, 02:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(phoenix69 @ May 30 2012, 09:38 AM)
I like this concept.  thumbup.gif
Is the price very diffrent from a regular 3G panel with Aluminium edge and is the durability lesser than a regular 3G panel with Aluminium edge (Specifically the hinges)?

hmm.gif

my supplier said, 3G & 4G is same material also.
only 3G can see aluminium frame (from front), 4G wont see aluminium (from front), but actually it have aluminium frame also, just won't see from front. .

normally is chipboard, but if the dimension too large will use blockboard.

+Quote Post
naix
post May 31 2012, 09:08 AM

Getting Started

Pmed

Pmed
Hi can you PM me the details and price as well? thanks
+Quote Post
sierra_mike
post May 31 2012, 11:28 AM

QUOTE(Spritzz @ May 27 2012, 10:19 AM)
may i know the size of the u-shape? thanx
+Quote Post
steve426
post Jun 1 2012, 05:17 PM

Getting Started

hi,share with all my company new project,location is bandar kinrara ZEST condo.

kitchen cabinet

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us smile.gif

master bedroom wardrobe

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us rclxm9.gif

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us shocking.gif

storage

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us brows.gif

shoe cabinet + display cabinet

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by steve426: Jun 1 2012, 05:20 PM
+Quote Post
leeyung
post Jun 1 2012, 05:27 PM

1st LYN Pioneer Genuine Marimo Seller

QUOTE(steve426 @ Jun 1 2012, 05:17 PM)
hi,share with all my company new project,location is bandar kinrara ZEST condo.

Nice sharing but next time don use iphone take photo la, hard to show your actual work sad.gif
+Quote Post
hoera75
post Jun 1 2012, 10:38 PM

Hi Erny,

What type of kitchen cabinet that you usually sell, is it laminated or high gloss spray paint cabinet? I am considering to have high gloss spray paint cabinet for my dry kitchen, but I heard that for the spray paint the material to be used will be MDF, which is not that durable. One of the contractors that I met suggested me to use laminated cabinets, but disadvantage I heard that the edges will not be smooth ( there are gaps between the laminates)

Which one do you more recommend? That contractor said that MDF is cheaper material, but I heard that high gloss spray paint cabinets are more expensive than laminate, getting confused :-)

Thanks for your advise! :-)
+Quote Post
Jeff2323
post Jun 2 2012, 11:49 AM

Getting Started

Share with all another 4g glass door products......

Red color design at Bandar Seri Putra :

user posted image

Purple color design at Bangi Sek 15 :

user posted image

Hill park Kajang : 4G glass with black mirror

user posted image

Study table + book rack + walk in wardrobe

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
nitromx
post Jun 3 2012, 09:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Erny_Looi @ May 30 2012, 01:10 AM)

UNITY KITCHEN just received two awards from Global Business Magazine on 23rd May 2012 which is Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand and Asia Pacific Top Excellence Service.

In this time of gratitude, we give thanks to you. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support us. We value your generous support and highly appreciate your confidence with us. We will keep it up and try our best to improve our service and product quality.

Last but not least, we appreciate your trust, and we are committed to provide you with the best products and the kind of service you deserve. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Best Regards,
Erny

user posted image

user posted image

Added on May 30, 2012, 1:17 am
Thanks for your support, we are so glad to serve you~!  biggrin.gif
Best regards from Patric and Unity.
Thanks again! You also a very easy-going and friendly person to deal with, all the best and congrats moving new house~ Cheers!
hi Erny,
do you cover klang area?

+Quote Post
Kent3888
post Jun 4 2012, 12:30 AM

:+: ҜễЙΨ ™ © :+:

QUOTE(Jeff2323 @ May 16 2012, 11:01 PM)
Our 4G glass door series:

House at Cahaya SPK Shah Alam
user posted image

House at Alam Sari
user posted image

For information, our company has change name from Artak Kitchen Design to Intech Kitchen Sdn Bhd. Any queries can email to enquiry@intechkitchen.com. Thanks....
May I know price for the KC as per these 2 design and built?
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Jun 4 2012, 08:09 AM

Regular

wow, i was so bz and didnt follow the threads didnt notice already V2
+Quote Post
Kent3888
post Jun 4 2012, 10:10 AM

:+: ҜễЙΨ ™ © :+:

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Jun 4 2012, 08:09 AM)
wow, i was so bz and didnt follow the threads didnt notice already V2
Zheilwane will see u soon..... at last.... is time to get all the things

This post has been edited by Kent3888: Jun 4 2012, 10:10 AM
+Quote Post
steve426
post Jun 6 2012, 11:13 AM

Getting Started

hi,share with all.

kitchen cabinet with 3G door.

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us smile.gif

user posted image

TV cabinet icon_rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Added on June 6, 2012, 11:13 amhi,share with all.

This post has been edited by steve426: Jun 6 2012, 11:16 AM
+Quote Post
Scissorshand
post Jun 6 2012, 03:28 PM

Getting Started

Err .... I thought this thread started by Erny..... Shouldnt the rest of the lurking contractor starts their own thread out of respect to Erny??
+Quote Post
amirsubhi
post Jun 6 2012, 03:53 PM

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Jun 6 2012, 03:28 PM)
Err .... I thought this thread started by Erny..... Shouldnt the rest of the lurking contractor starts their own thread out of respect to Erny??
It just the continuation of 1st thread, no harm though, lets everyone share
+Quote Post
Erny_Looi
post Jun 7 2012, 06:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hoera75 @ Jun 1 2012, 10:38 PM)
Hi Erny,

What type of kitchen cabinet that you usually sell, is it laminated or high gloss spray paint cabinet? I am considering to have high gloss spray paint cabinet for my dry kitchen, but I heard that for the spray paint the material to be used will be MDF, which is not that durable. One of the contractors that I met suggested me to use laminated cabinets, but disadvantage I heard that the edges will not be smooth ( there are gaps between the laminates)

Which one do you more recommend? That contractor said that MDF is cheaper material, but I heard that high gloss spray paint cabinets are more expensive than laminate, getting confused :-)

Thanks for your advise! :-)
Hi,

Just pm you, but anyway the best way is to visit to some showrooms, then you will have better idea on what you should choose. biggrin.gif

Added on June 7, 2012, 6:46 pm
QUOTE(nitromx @ Jun 3 2012, 09:25 PM)

Best Regards,
Erny

user posted image

user posted image

hi Erny,
do you cover klang area?
Ya, wish to hear from you~
Cheers!

This post has been edited by Erny_Looi: Jun 7 2012, 06:46 PM
+Quote Post
mikessc
post Jun 9 2012, 06:16 AM

Hi Steve and others,

Can PM me price of my dry kitchen.

Prefer door to be frameless

Membrane press high gloss white.
or
Spray paint high gloss.

Attached Image
+Quote Post
ricky5457
post Jun 12 2012, 09:46 PM

On my way

Daiko, pmed you but still awaiting your reply wor ... sad.gif
+Quote Post
TK512
post Jun 13 2012, 02:49 AM

Getting Started

Hello all the Kitchen Experts,

I'm about to receive the key for my new condo and looking for a kitchen designer/c fu to:-

1. HELP ME!
2. HELP ME!
3. HELP ME!

Yes, I really don't know where, what, how to start! cry.gif To many comments and too many terms to understand. Worst still, some says my new house kitchen is small, some says very narrow, some says very big, haih icon_question.gif

Can someone recommend me a good renovator or if you are kitchen designer then please please PM me. And I'm definitely not looking for high end contractors (SIGNATURE KITCHEN IS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR ME - that sets my benchmark).

Hope to hear from you all! ASAP....thanks!
+Quote Post
viele
post Jun 13 2012, 09:34 AM

hi, can someone please quote me the items?

kitchen cabinet with 3G Wall Unit 10FT ,3G Base Unit 16.5FT ,3G Tall Unit

Granite 16.5FT

shoe rack full height with 4FT

TV Cabinet 8FT & 6ft x 9ft wall penal

master bed room Wardrobe 16FT

2nd room 3G Wardrobe 7FT

3rd room 3G Wardrobe 6FT

+Quote Post
buckbugs
post Jun 13 2012, 11:07 AM

QUOTE(TK512 @ Jun 13 2012, 02:49 AM)
Hello all the Kitchen Experts,

I'm about to receive the key for my new condo and looking for a kitchen designer/c fu to:-

1. HELP ME!
2. HELP ME!
3. HELP ME!

Yes, I really don't know where, what, how to start!  cry.gif  To many comments and too many terms to understand. Worst still, some says my new house kitchen is small, some says very narrow, some says very big, haih  icon_question.gif

Can someone recommend me a good renovator or if you are kitchen designer then please please PM me. And I'm definitely not looking for high end contractors (SIGNATURE KITCHEN IS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR ME - that sets my benchmark).

Hope to hear from you all! ASAP....thanks!
Hi TK512,

Im not expert, but base on my experience :

1st is budget
2nd the concept (eg modern, traditional, oldschoool and etc)
3rd survey the design from Kitchen contractor and study.

yes i did survey, study and research thru internet. But no need to study like want take an exam la hehehehe

dont worry about big or small kitchen space. u can find some profesional kitchen cabinet designer if u spent more times to survey.
and u can read all comment, condemn and complement from all forumers

Remember we dont want spent a big amount of money to buy a 'frustrated' but we want spent a big amount of money to buy a 'satisfaction'
This is not 20 or 30 ringgit but mostly more than rm10k.

base on my survey from kitchen cabinet V1 --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1026261/+2920
UNITY KITCHEN is the best including their service after sales

cheers smile.gif

This post has been edited by buckbugs: Jun 13 2012, 11:08 AM
+Quote Post
TK512
post Jun 13 2012, 03:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(buckbugs @ Jun 13 2012, 11:07 AM)
Hi TK512,

Im not expert, but base on my experience :

1st is budget
2nd the concept (eg modern, traditional, oldschoool and etc)
3rd survey the design from Kitchen contractor and study.

yes i did survey, study and research thru internet. But no need to study like want take an exam la hehehehe

dont worry about big or small kitchen space. u can find some profesional kitchen cabinet designer if u spent more times to survey.
and u can read all comment, condemn and complement from all forumers 

Remember we dont want spent a big amount of money to buy a 'frustrated' but we want spent a big amount of money to buy a 'satisfaction'
This is not 20 or 30 ringgit but mostly more than rm10k.

base on my survey from kitchen cabinet V1 --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1026261/+2920
UNITY KITCHEN is the best including their service after sales

cheers smile.gif
Hello buckbugs,

Thanks for the advise. I guess the person in-charge from Unity is Erny right? I messaged him and awaiting for his reply. Hope I can meet him up soon and make my dream home become reality.

Yes, you are right...I'm looking for a guarantee satisfaction for the money spent. So, as per most of the comments and advises, I shall engage with Unity Kitchen first. I also read good remarks on Eleganz Concept. You have any comments on them or anyone engaged with them before?

Thanks again! Cheers....

Added on June 13, 2012, 3:29 pm
QUOTE(viele @ Jun 13 2012, 09:34 AM)
hi, can someone please quote me the items?

kitchen cabinet with 3G Wall Unit 10FT ,3G Base Unit 16.5FT ,3G Tall Unit

Granite 16.5FT

shoe rack full height with 4FT

TV Cabinet 8FT & 6ft x 9ft wall penal

master bed room Wardrobe 16FT

2nd room 3G Wardrobe 7FT

3rd room 3G Wardrobe 6FT
Me too! I have almost the same requirement. Please PM me as well and viele if you hear from anyone please let me know as well. Sharing is caring, thanks!

Cheers....

This post has been edited by TK512: Jun 13 2012, 03:29 PM
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post Jun 13 2012, 04:43 PM

QUOTE(TK512 @ Jun 13 2012, 03:27 PM)
Hello buckbugs,

Thanks for the advise. I guess the person in-charge from Unity is Erny right? I messaged him and awaiting for his reply. Hope I can meet him up soon and make my dream home become reality.

Yes, you are right...I'm looking for a guarantee satisfaction for the money spent. So, as per most of the comments and advises, I shall engage with Unity Kitchen first. I also read good remarks on Eleganz Concept. You have any comments on them or anyone engaged with them before?

Thanks again! Cheers....
Hi TK512,

yes Unity Kitchen --> Erny Looi is the person incharge.
he is very busy... base on previous comment and my experience the best way is come to visit Unity Kitchen showroom. Easy to discuss nod.gif

Showroom located at No.39A, Jalan Prima Saujana 1/1A, Taman Prima Saujana, Seksyen 1, Kajang, 43000 Selangor
Working Hours: 10am-5pm
(Closed on every Tuesday & Wednesday)

Eleganz Concept is one of the good kitchen contractor. I like their design also thumbup.gif
From Kitchen cabinet Ver.1 until now i can see most forummer give a good feedback.

Bro, mostly if we just SMS or Email is not really work to ask about kitchen.
short list the contractor, try to call them and make an appointment.
hmm my experience deal with Erny, he is good person to discuss and sincere to give an advice.
+Quote Post
TK512
post Jun 13 2012, 05:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(buckbugs @ Jun 13 2012, 04:43 PM)
Hi TK512,

yes Unity Kitchen --> Erny Looi is the person incharge.
he is very busy... base on previous comment and my experience the best way is come to visit Unity Kitchen showroom. Easy to discuss  nod.gif

Showroom located at No.39A, Jalan Prima Saujana 1/1A, Taman Prima Saujana, Seksyen 1, Kajang, 43000 Selangor
Working Hours: 10am-5pm
(Closed on every Tuesday & Wednesday)
Eleganz Concept is one of the good kitchen contractor. I like their design also  thumbup.gif
From Kitchen cabinet Ver.1 until now i can see most forummer give a good feedback.

Bro, mostly if we just SMS or Email is not really work to ask about kitchen.
short list the contractor, try to call them and make an appointment.
hmm my experience deal with Erny, he is good person to discuss and sincere to give an advice.
Thanks a bunch bro! I will visit them then and shall update here on the feedback! cool2.gif
I shall try to meet Erny first and then shall drop by Eleganz as well.

Cheers...
+Quote Post
buckbugs
post Jun 14 2012, 10:25 AM

TK512,
no prob bro smile.gif
be patient and better get headache before buy than headache after buy...
it just my 20 cent opinion.
Anyway sorry for my bad english hehehehe... good luck

hmmmm cant wait Unity Kitchen team come to my house next week.
i'll upload my kitchen once done.
hopefully Unity Kitchen Team will prove to me what the previous customer said.
+Quote Post
destroyer666
post Jun 14 2012, 12:54 PM

QUOTE(Jeff2323 @ Jun 2 2012, 11:49 AM)

Hill park Kajang : 4G glass with black mirror

user posted image

Hi Jeff.....How much for the above kitchen......i also will be living at hill park
+Quote Post
TK512
post Jun 14 2012, 01:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(buckbugs @ Jun 14 2012, 10:25 AM)
TK512,
no prob bro smile.gif

Haiya, as long as we can understand each other then good lor. BTW, nothing is wrong with you English cool.gif
Next week Unity Kitchen coming to your place, hu hu hu I am excited as you too then, hehehe.

Shall wait for the pictures then, cheers... rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
bryan_x00
post Jun 14 2012, 02:31 PM

Casual

now got 4G already? whats the different with 3G?
+Quote Post
TK512
post Jun 15 2012, 03:03 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(destroyer666 @ Jun 14 2012, 12:54 PM)
Hi Jeff.....How much for the above kitchen......i also will be living at hill park
WOW, now got 4g as well? rclxub.gif doh.gif
+Quote Post
Titan_Gunners
post Jun 15 2012, 04:44 PM

Regular

We already discussed the pro and con for 3G and 4G before in V1.
4G is not new redy, hehe..
+Quote Post
bryan_x00
post Jun 15 2012, 06:56 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Titan_Gunners @ Jun 15 2012, 04:44 PM)
We already discussed the pro and con for 3G and 4G before in V1.
4G is not new redy, hehe..
cos that time when I did my kc still 3G only. So after that didnt pay much attention to kc tongue.gif
+Quote Post
snowpeas
post Jun 19 2012, 10:53 PM

&
PM to u D
Can you PM me the price for that as well? Thanks!
+Quote Post
qixionz
post Jun 20 2012, 04:11 PM

Hi, anyone shared any -ve feedback/complain here about Unity Design (UD)?

We also engaged UD for our condo after reading all the praises and testimonials of good customer services and quality work

We were recommended by Louis & Patrick:-
- TOP Unit with height 950mm - priced 42% higher than the normal rate
- Built-in handle and etc are itemised clearly as additional on top of the 3G doors with concrete top
- Requested 2 T5 lights from Patrick
- Total came ard 10k for 14ft without any package / promotion, 7% discount was given.

The 3D draft was impressive, response and quotation are prompt at first. Then when the work started, it was rather unexpected:
- The tiler cut wrong tile, luckily we have ready spare tile to replace. He was scolded by colleagues and was never seen the next day, we never scold or complain though.
- We were assured thick and quality tiles will be used for the concrete top by UD, but the tiles given are normal and thin (9mm).
- Next, the installation of KC took another 2 days as the door could only arrived in late afternoon. 1 glass doors are broken upon arrival
- 2 guys came one could not even screw properly until the other has to help to redo
- They put heavy duty items and walk directly on the finished top with shoes. So our black table top was scratched
- Only one T5 light was brought one so we have to go hunt for another one ourselves and the color run as compared to the 1st one
- 1 of the door gap is too wide (1cm) which the 2 guys insisted that is normal.
- We repeated & explained the problem to UK and to the door manufacturer who came few times trying to stack up multiple wood padding on hinges but the gap is still noticeable.
- Finally the door manufacturer said there is nothing they can do.
- Weeks upon weeks after we insisted rectifying the problem, UK finally sent their own staff to see, measure and take back the problem pair, it was broken again by the staff.
- When the door was sent back, 1 side of the door has a noticeable lighter tone. Problem rectified though.
- Immediately they called and we settled the remaining payment. UD never appologise or offer any discount for the much inconvenience and incompetency caused.

Conclusion: certain materials used might be above average (we also found out the AL manufacturer by accident as they saw & recognised the KC), overall I would say the tiler team is good too, other than that...

+Quote Post
cwhong
post Jun 20 2012, 06:24 PM

QUOTE(TK512 @ Jun 15 2012, 03:03 AM)
WOW, now got 4g as well?  rclxub.gif  doh.gif
kinda a high tech gadgets .... seems very funny with the names. anyway what is 4G? from what i know is just a name of their product(s) not the standard terminology of that particular products ..... i may name a products call LTE also right !!!
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Jun 20 2012, 10:15 PM

Casual

QUOTE(snowpeas @ Jun 19 2012, 10:53 PM)
Can you PM me the price for that as well? Thanks!
Sure do, please check PM
+Quote Post
iman_210
post Jun 20 2012, 10:53 PM

1.0 bar @ 221WHP

Nice KC Jeff2323
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Jun 20 2012, 11:59 PM

Casual

Any guys have experience with Kian Classic?
+Quote Post
iman_210
post Jun 21 2012, 12:39 AM

1.0 bar @ 221WHP

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Jun 20 2012, 11:59 PM)
Any guys have experience with Kian Classic?
got bad experience? wanna share?
+Quote Post
TK512
post Jun 21 2012, 02:39 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(qixionz @ Jun 20 2012, 04:11 PM)

We also engaged UD for our condo after reading all the praises and testimonials of good customer services and quality work

- Built-in handle and etc are itemised clearly as additional on top of the 3G doors with concrete top
- Total came ard 10k for 14ft without any package / promotion, 7% discount was given.

The 3D draft was impressive, response and quotation are prompt at first. Then when the work started, it was rather unexpected:
- The tiler cut wrong tile, luckily we have ready spare tile to replace. He was scolded by colleagues and was never seen the next day, we never scold or complain though.
- We were assured thick and quality tiles will be used for the concrete top by UD, but the tiles given are normal and thin (9mm).
- Next, the installation of KC took another 2 days as the door could only arrived in late afternoon. 1 glass doors are broken upon arrival
- 2 guys came one could not even screw properly until the other has to help to redo
- They put heavy duty items and walk directly on the finished top with shoes. So our black table top was scratched
- Only one T5 light was brought one so we have to go hunt for another one ourselves and the color run as compared to the 1st one
- We repeated & explained the problem to UK and to the door manufacturer who came few times trying to stack up multiple wood padding on hinges but the gap is still noticeable.
- Weeks upon weeks after we insisted rectifying the problem, UK finally sent their own staff to see, measure and take back the problem pair, it was broken again by the staff.
- When the door was sent back, 1 side of the door has a noticeable lighter tone. Problem rectified though.
- Immediately they called and we settled the remaining payment. UD never appologise or offer any discount for the much inconvenience and incompetency caused.

Conclusion: certain materials used might be above average (we also found out the AL manufacturer by accident as they saw & recognised the KC), overall I would say the tiler team is good too, other than that...
Hello qixionz,

Let me try to understand you better. You were asking if anyone had negative feedback with Unity Design (UD) and then you started to talk about Louis and Patrick, besides you also mention UK. So are you asking for opinion about someone and sharing something about someone?

Hope you can clear the confusion as you remarks is about the ID's matters alot.

Thanks!
+Quote Post
Olivia1988
post Jun 21 2012, 11:04 AM

Getting Started

I m using E & Q, anyone using E & Q here?
+Quote Post
Erny_Looi
post Jun 21 2012, 05:18 PM

Getting Started

Added on June 21, 2012, 6:37 pm
QUOTE(buckbugs @ Jun 14 2012, 10:25 AM)
TK512,
no prob bro smile.gif

Thanks for your support bro!
Really appreciate it~ thanks!

Dear all,

Just for your info, Unity Kitchen's appointment for cabinet installation all fully booked until end of August.
Now we will open for booking in September, hurry up~!
Cheers!!

Now we having our Special promotion until end of June~check it out!
user posted image

user posted image

first day!

user posted image

After 2 weeks~
user posted image

The cockcroaches do not like to stay near the anti cockcroach board.
Find out more at

http://www.tprin.com/prinbord-anti-cockroach.htm

Added on June 21, 2012, 6:33 pm

Added on June 21, 2012, 6:42 pm
QUOTE(qixionz @ Jun 20 2012, 04:11 PM)

Hi,
Can I know when you install the cabinet? Or can you send me your quotation number so that I can arrange my After Sales Service Team to settle the problem? Normally Patric very professional in handling project, seldom got customer say he is not good.. sweat.gif
Sorry to cause any inconvenient.

Long time never log in here...let's share some new photos with all, hope you like it~ thanks and have a nice day!

3G Black & quartz top~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Erny_Looi: Jun 21 2012, 06:51 PM
+Quote Post
qixionz
post Jun 21 2012, 06:44 PM

QUOTE(TK512 @ Jun 21 2012, 03:39 AM)
Hello qixionz,

Let me try to understand you better. You were asking if anyone had negative feedback with Unity Design (UD) and then you started to talk about Louis and Patrick, besides you also mention UK. So are you asking for opinion about someone and sharing something about someone?

Hope you can clear the confusion as you remarks is about the ID's matters alot.

Thanks!
I am plain wondering if anyone have -ve experience like me or can point me to that if u know any.
I used UD but it is the same as UK using in the forum, Patrick is Erny's brother if I am correct. Other than that help me understand what u are confused actually
+Quote Post
Erny_Looi
post Jun 21 2012, 06:51 PM

Getting Started

Study room~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Added on June 21, 2012, 6:53 pmWardrobe~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Erny_Looi: Jun 21 2012, 06:53 PM
+Quote Post
qixionz
post Jun 21 2012, 07:31 PM

Hi,
Can I know when you install the cabinet? Or can you send me your quotation number so that I can arrange my After Sales Service Team to settle the problem? Normally Patric very professional in handling project, seldom got customer say he is not good.. sweat.gif

Hi All,

We don't mean to blame any particular staff, it is the whole experience that we want to share, as damage had been made and payment had been settled full although we did brought out all the points mentioned here to UK.

Fortunately we also found some good contractors. PM me if you need the contact

+Quote Post
Erny_Looi
post Jun 21 2012, 08:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(qixionz @ Jun 21 2012, 07:31 PM)
Hi,
Can I know when you install the cabinet? Or can you send me your quotation number so that I can arrange my After Sales Service Team to settle the problem? Normally Patric very professional in handling project, seldom got customer say he is not good..  sweat.gif

Hi All,

We don't mean to blame any particular staff, it is the whole experience that we want to share, as damage had been made and payment had been settled full although we did brought out all the points mentioned here to UK.

Hi,
Can I know when you install the cabinet? If you want us to do any touch up works please send me your quotation number so that I can arrange my After Sales Service Team to settle the problem. Anyway, we are still not perfect even we put a lot of efforts to upgrade ourself, but in the field which include service and workmanship, is so hard to make everything perfect..
So I really appreciate for those customers who like our works, thank you so much!!
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Jun 21 2012, 11:07 PM

Casual

Project 2 years ago...

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
qixionz
post Jun 22 2012, 11:46 AM

QUOTE(qixionz @ Jun 21 2012, 09:40 PM)

Hi All,

QUOTE(Erny_Looi @ Jun 21 2012, 09:40 PM)
Hi,
Can I know when you install the cabinet? If you want us to do any touch up works please send me your quotation number so that I can arrange my After Sales Service Team to settle the problem. Anyway, we are still not perfect even we put a lot of efforts to upgrade ourself, but in the field which include service and workmanship, is so hard to make everything perfect..
So I really appreciate for those customers who like our works, thank you so much!!
Thanks Erny for your offer, I guess the main thing that might need your advice is the diff tone of the last 3G door replaced.

I think it is UD rate to charge 42% higher than the normal rate for our height 950mm. However, if someone would have advised us the diff in pricing earlier, we definitely wouldn't want to waste so much money on the few mm...

+Quote Post
cinnoa
post Jun 22 2012, 12:03 PM

QUOTE(Eleganz Concept @ Jun 21 2012, 11:07 PM)
Project 2 years ago...

user posted image

user posted image
Very nice.I like it rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
steve426
post Jun 22 2012, 12:08 PM

Getting Started

hi,share with all forumers here. smile.gif

simple kitchen cabinet tongue.gif
user posted image

user posted image

bedframe rclxms.gif
user posted image

study table thumbup.gif
user posted image

My company new branch at SETIA ALAM,opening soon,HURRY UP!!anyone can join us at facebook get more detail. drool.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by steve426: Jun 22 2012, 12:16 PM
+Quote Post
icekelvin
post Jun 22 2012, 02:26 PM

Getting Started

Hi Steve,

how much does the pullout bedframe cost without the cabinet? my mattress are both super single size.
+Quote Post
Eleganz Concept
post Jun 22 2012, 03:04 PM

Casual

QUOTE(cinnoa @ Jun 22 2012, 12:03 PM)
Very nice.I like it  rclxms.gif
nod.gif TQ TQ, I like that too