Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Weight Loss Thread v3, Ask your weight loss questions here.

views

NicoRobinz
post Apr 28 2012, 12:55 PM

Casual
452 posts

Can I play skipping rope to lose belly fat? I've played for quite a time and at first, it was very effective but not that effective now.

I don't know why but now I seem like not gaining or losing weight no matter how I starve myself or eat a lot of stuffs. Last time I used to eat breakfast and dinner only but I didn't lose weight. Now I eat breakfast, lunch and even dinner but, not gaining weight also. Sometimes, I even have tea time.... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by NicoRobinz: Apr 28 2012, 12:57 PM
dywx07045
post Apr 29 2012, 12:30 AM

Getting Started
112 posts

the weight doesnt matters~ the SHAPE does biggrin.gif
zeropulse
post Apr 29 2012, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

I decided to challenge myself. I was overweight, kinda plump. Over 12 weeks, I followed this plan (http://www.primermagazine.com/2009/train/a-new-year-a-new-body-the-complete-12-week-body-transformation-program), which did wonders for me. I lost 8KG in 2 months, gain muscle that I never though I have. However, just want to ask, the fat around the belly seems like won't go away. Any tips and tricks to burn the fat around the belly area?

At the moment I run, do body weight circuits as I have no access to gym now.
bioslifeslim
post Apr 30 2012, 02:52 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(dywx07045 @ Apr 29 2012, 12:30 AM)
the weight doesnt matters~ the SHAPE does biggrin.gif
i totally agree with you .. rclxms.gif .. ppl still dont understand between weight loss and fat loss
tech_frix
post Apr 30 2012, 07:34 PM

Boo Yah!
5,656 posts

err guys..i'm 29 years old male weighing around 94kg..
ideal weight is 74kg..now focus on cardio for loosing my weight..
one question, which fat burner pills/supplement is d best to help me burn more fat and calories..?
thanks guys..
playerseeker
post Apr 30 2012, 09:25 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(tech_frix @ Apr 30 2012, 07:34 PM)
err guys..i'm 29 years old male weighing around 94kg..
ideal weight is 74kg..now focus on cardio for loosing my weight..
one question, which fat burner pills/supplement is d best to help me burn more fat and calories..?
thanks guys..
i took fat burner for 3 months straight, i cant see any significant result...will suggest you to straight go for protein shake...my opinion though
tech_frix
post Apr 30 2012, 10:43 PM

Boo Yah!
5,656 posts

QUOTE(playerseeker @ Apr 30 2012, 09:25 PM)
i took fat burner for 3 months straight, i cant see any significant result...will suggest you to straight go for protein shake...my opinion though
protein shake good to lose weight?
how bout this?
http://fatburner.net/fat-burners/apidexin/
birain
post May 1 2012, 02:55 PM

良い一日を
1,448 posts

anyone know how to loose those stubborn tummy fat? my weight is down but, the spare tyre is still around, soft and flabby belly cry.gif
playerseeker
post May 1 2012, 08:24 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(birain @ May 1 2012, 02:55 PM)
anyone know how to loose those stubborn tummy fat? my weight is down but, the spare tyre is still around, soft and flabby belly cry.gif
mind sharing what is your diet and your workout schedule?

my 1st wild guess is because u lose muscle instead of fat. That is why you weight is down but still have fats around
zilah
post May 2 2012, 10:03 PM

1 posts

nice..
leah.semilla1
post May 3 2012, 02:39 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(nightfal @ Apr 13 2012, 01:41 PM)
Losing weights is a big struggle for me
struggle no more! try to feed your appetite and feel happy every time you eat, because you know what? studies shows that every time you feel guilty after eating it can lead to stress and during stress our body normally release the stress hormone(cortisol). Too much cortisol can slow your metabolism, causing more weight gain than you would normally experience. icon_idea.gif
Sky.Live
post May 3 2012, 05:08 PM

Proctected Species
4,383 posts

QUOTE(zeropulse @ Apr 29 2012, 09:57 PM)
I decided to challenge myself. I was overweight, kinda plump. Over 12 weeks, I followed this plan (http://www.primermagazine.com/2009/train/a-new-year-a-new-body-the-complete-12-week-body-transformation-program), which did wonders for me. I lost 8KG in 2 months, gain muscle that I never though I have. However, just want to ask, the fat around the belly seems like won't go away. Any tips and tricks to burn the fat around the belly area?

At the moment I run, do body weight circuits as I have no access to gym now.
Why do only 12w? do it for life. otherwise you gonna regain what you lost, maybe with extra bonus gain too.
no spot reduction, fat are useful for your body, it's normal that your body would want to keep them.
unless you are having specific goal like joining Body Building Competition or Dare by a friend to have 6 packs, I don't see any idea why you should hurry it. Keep your life style right, you will be happier man.

QUOTE(leah.semilla1 @ May 3 2012, 02:39 PM)
struggle no more! try to feed your appetite and feel happy every time you eat, because you know what? studies shows that every time you feel guilty after eating it can lead to stress and during stress our body normally release the stress hormone(cortisol). Too much cortisol can slow your metabolism, causing more weight gain than you would normally experience.  icon_idea.gif
I never felt guilty eating.. is that a problem? My weight can fluctuate a lot, I weight 94 last 2 week, 98 last week, 96 this week.
darkseifer
post May 3 2012, 06:46 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(leah.semilla1 @ May 3 2012, 02:39 PM)
struggle no more! try to feed your appetite and feel happy every time you eat, because you know what? studies shows that every time you feel guilty after eating it can lead to stress and during stress our body normally release the stress hormone(cortisol). Too much cortisol can slow your metabolism, causing more weight gain than you would normally experience.  icon_idea.gif
So as long as you feel happy after eating you won't gain weight?? Riveting tale.
Harrymartin
post May 3 2012, 10:52 PM

7 posts

Hi, the best method is to control diet intake and regular exercise.
uRfaith143
post May 4 2012, 03:13 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

QUOTE(alvin227 @ Apr 13 2012, 01:45 PM)
losing weight is not big deal, maintain the weight after you losing it is something serious. I am on the process of losing weight now, build up the awareness of healthy lifestyle and selective eating but those delicious are just too tempting. biggrin.gif
So true... I have been doing Zumba for a month already and have successfully loose some weight. I tried so hard to maintain this weight but I also need to watch on my diet which is really hard. Salty and fatty foods are so irresistible.
SomeoneElse
post May 4 2012, 05:50 PM

Enthusiast
826 posts

If I jog 1-1.5 km and walk 0.5-1km 3/4 times a week can I lose weight ( of course not eating junk food, oily food too much) and stay fit?
Strawberry<3
post May 4 2012, 06:19 PM

Trusted and Best Seller
1,763 posts

QUOTE(SomeoneElse @ May 4 2012, 05:50 PM)
If I jog 1-1.5 km and walk 0.5-1km 3/4 times a week can I lose weight ( of course not eating junk food, oily food too much) and stay fit?
sure u can lose weight weight by jogging and risk walk. I lost weight by jogging
SomeoneElse
post May 4 2012, 06:26 PM

Enthusiast
826 posts

QUOTE(Strawberry<3 @ May 4 2012, 06:19 PM)
sure u can lose weight weight by jogging and risk walk. I lost weight by jogging
Ok cool, thanks biggrin.gif
playerseeker
post May 4 2012, 07:42 PM

On my way
630 posts

maybe many should realize lose fats and lose lean muscle mass is 2 different things but same outcome.

So IMHO one should aim for lose fat instead of lose weight because when you lose fat, eventually your weight will drop.

rideon
post May 4 2012, 11:12 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

just my opinion and experience. weight loss does not mean u loose fat but rather loose muscle mass. wut i do to control this is do cardio (jog and skipping) for 20-30mins just as a warm up n set the body to burn. but off course drink at least a glass of plain water b4 u do cardio. after this do some weight training to maintain ur muscles. as u work out u burn fat and gain muscle. this is how i maintain so far its doing good. but it does get a bit bored after a month so hav to change the schedule.... loosing weight and loosing fat is 2 different thing... and i dnt use any fat burners wut so ever.. not yet anyway...

125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0290sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:34 AM