Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] LIQUI MOLY PRODUCTS, SPECIAL AA 5W30 | Fully Syn Gear Oil (Performance Parts)

jaesern
post Apr 6 2012, 02:33 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

user posted image

01. LIQUI MOLY SYNTHOIL HIGH TECH 5W-40 (Fully Synthetic Oil) 4L - RM228 / 5L - RM268
Attached Image Attached Image

Energy-conserving oil for today’s engines. Reduces oil and fuel consumption. Optimum lubrication even under extreme operating conditions. With thermally-stable wide-range viscosity. Immediate lubrication during cold starts and optimum oil pressure at all engine speeds. Lubrication is also reliably maintained at extreme temperatures. Optimum engine performance. Improved protection against wear and extended service life for the engine. Tested on catalytic converters and turbochargers.

- long service life for the engine due to very high level of protection against wear
- miscible and compatible with commercially-available engine oils.
- rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- very high lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- very high shear and ageing stability
- outstanding engine cleanliness
- smooth engine running
- saves petrol and reduces pollutant emission
- optimum oil pressure at all engine speeds
- tested with catalytic converters and proven performance with turbochargers
- extremely low evaporation losses

SPECIFICATIONS & APPROVALS
API SM/CF
ACEA A3-04/B4-04

LIQUI MOLY recommends this product for vehicles for which the following specifications are required
MB 229.3
BMW Longlife-98
VW 502 00/505 00
Porsche A40
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

02. LIQUI MOLY LEICHTLAUF SPECIAL AA 5W-30 (Synthetic Technology Oil) 4L - RM198

Modern premium class low-friction motor oil that was specially developed for year-round use in Japanese and American vehicles. The combination of unconventional base oils using synthetic technology together with the latest additive technology guarantees a motor oil that provides exceptional protection against wear, reduces oil and fuel consumption and keeps the engine clean while ensuring fast oil penetration of the engine. Oil change intervals of up to 40,000 km are thus possible, depending on the manufacturer’s specifications.

SPECIFICATIONS
API SN
ILSAC GF-5

LIQUI MOLY advise this product for vehicles with the following specifications: Chrysler ; Daihatsu ; Ford ; GM ; Honda ; Hyundai ; Kia ; Isuzu ; Mazda ; Mitsubishi ; Nissan ; Subaru ; Suzuki ; Toyota
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

03. LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W-40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L - RM130

The MoS2 anti-friction lubricant forms a high load-bearing film of lubricant on all friction and sliding surfaces. The MoS2-lubricant film reduces the resistance to friction and allows engines to run -- so they conserve more energy even under extreme conditions. MoS2 Energy Conserving guarantees: significantly less fuel and oil consumption. Significant wear reduction, fewer breakdowns and emergency lubrication properties. Stable to ageing and stable viscosity. Good cold-start behaviour and high operational reliability. Prevents sludge formation. Tested on catalytic converters and turbochargers.

- suitable for petrol and diesel engines with and without exhaust-gas turbocharging and with and without charge air cooling
- rapid oil delivery at low temperatures, good cold-start behavior
- very high protection against wear, limp-home properties due to MoS2
- good ageing and viscosity stability
- tested for catalytic converter compatibility

API SL/CF
ACEA A3-04/B4-04

04. LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W-30 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L - RM125

MoS2 Low-Friction SAE 10W-30 is a modern, all-year-round and low-friction engine oil formulated from selected mineral and synthetic base oils. The high additive content which includes the solid lubricant molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) guarantees optimum lubricating action under extreme running conditions and with long periods between oil changes.

- suitable for petrol and diesel engines with and without exhaust-gas turbocharging and with and without charge air cooling
- rapid oil delivery at low temperatures, good cold-start behavior
- very high protection against wear, limp-home properties due to MoS2
- good ageing and viscosity stability
- tested for catalytic converter compatibility

API SL/CF
ACEA A3-04/B4-04

05. CERATEC (Oil Additives) 300ML - RM169
Attached Image

CERATEC is a high-tech ceramic wear protection product for all motor oils. CERATEC reduces friction and wear due to ceramic compounds that withstand extremely high chemical and thermal loads. Prevents direct metal-to-metal contact, thus increasing the engine service life. The low-friction effect reduces fuel consumption in gasoline and diesel engines. Sufficient for 5 liters of motor oil.

- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Stable even under high thermal and dynamic permanent loads
- No deposits and absolutely compatible with all commonly used filter systems
- Resists extremely high and low temperatures
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Increases engine service life
- Increases smooth operation
- Stable under extreme pressures
- Chemically inert
- Higher performance gain due to reduced friction
- Does not increase the phosphorous and sulfur content of the motor oil
- Tested with catalytic converters and diesel particle filter

APPLICATIONS
Added to the lubricating oil of engines, compressors, pumps and transmissions. Excellent for use in passenger car and commercial vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel). Mixable with all commercially available motor oils. 300 ml will treat up to 5 liters of motor oil. Long-term effect up to 50,000 km. Not suitable for use with wet clutches!

06. Pro-Line Engine Flush 500ML - RM58
Attached Image

Pro-Line Engine Flush is a development product based on highly effective state-of-the-art additive technology. These highly effective detergent and dispersant additives in association with the carrier fluid have been tested in the laboratory and in practical field trials for their ability to dissolve sludge and lacquer formers. All types of oil-soluble and oil-insoluble residues are brought into suspension and removed during the next oil change. An engine which has been cleaned of deposits and contamination and which is then filled with fresh oil not contaminated with old impurities can develop its full performance characteristics.

- gentle and rapid cleaning
- neutral to seals and other materials installed in the engine
- compatible with catalytic converters
- highly economical
- no additional environmental pollution
- simple to use

INSTRUCTIONS
One 500 ml can is sufficient for up to 5 litres of oil. Add Pro-Line Engine Flush to the engine oil at running temperature before changing the oil. After adding the product, allow the engine to idle for approx. 10 to 15 minutes depending on the degree of contamination. Then change the oil and the filter. Pro-Line Engine Flush is compatible with all commercially available engine oils.

07. MOS2 Oil Additive (Oil Additives) 300ML – RM50
Attached Image

The anti-friction lubricant MoS2 forms a high load-bearing film of lubricant on all friction and sliding surfaces. This product reduces friction and guarantees energy-conserving performance for the unit. This yields the following advantages: significant savings in fuel and oil consumption, scientifically proved reduction in wear, fewer break-downs, emergency lubrication properties. Tested on catalytic converters and turbochargers.

- miscible with all commercially available engine oils
- stable even under high thermal and dynamic loading
- no deposits and absolutely compatible with all commonly used filter systems
- reduces running-in and running wear
- guarantees limp-home properties
- reduces oil and fuel consumption
- increases smoothness, reliability and economy
- proven performance with catalytic converters and turbochargers

APPLICATIONS
Added to the lubricating oils of engines, compressors, pumps and especially motor vehicle engines (petrol and Diesel). Miscible with all commercially available engine oils.

08. Vollsynthetisches Hypoid-Getriebeöl (GL5)LS SAE 75W-140 (Fully Synthetic Gear Oil For LSD) 1L - RM180
Attached Image

Fully synthetic Hypoid gear oil with LS-additive for passenger vehicles, particularly BMW vehicles with locked axle systems and extended periods between oil changes as well as numerous Japanese transmission types. Suitable for the highest load carrying capacities.

- highest pressure-absorption capability
- good seal compatibility
- high rust and corrosion protection
- outstanding wear protection
- longer oil change intervals
- running noise reduction
- outstanding resistance to ageing
- optimum viscosity/temperature properties

API GL 5 LS

09. Vollsynthetisches Getriebeöl (GL 5) SAE 75W-90 (Fully Synthetic Gear Oil) 1L - RM85
Attached Image

Multipurpose gear oil with wide viscosity range. Promotes easier gear changing and quieter running. For manual transmissions, modern transaxles and axle drives. With outstanding protection against wear and corrosion. Guarantees a considerable reduction in noise.

- wide viscosity range
- outstanding wear protection
- optimum high-pressure properties
- high rust and corrosion protection
- low manual shifting effort
- reduces transmission noise

API GL 5
MIL-L-2105 C/D

10. Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 (Brake Fluid) 1L – RM115

Liqui Moly DOT 5.1 brake fluid is a synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers, alkyl polyglycols and polyglycol esters. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. Liqui Moly DOT 5.1 brake fluid enjoys high wet and dry boiling points. Special
moisture scavengers help to minimize the formation of steam bubbles. Liqui Moly DOT 5.1 brake fluid is also ideally suited to use in ABS brake systems.

- extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- excellent stability at low temperatures
- outstanding viscosity-temperature behavior
- outstanding elastomer compatibility
- ensures a very high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- very high level of thermal stability throughout the entire period of application
- miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- exceeds the following performance requirements: SAE J 1703, J 1704; ISO 4925; CUNA NC 956-01 and FMVSS 571.116 DOT 5.1

SPECIFICATIONS
Boiling Point: > 260 °C
Wet Boiling Point: > 180 °C

11. Brake Fluid DOT 4 (Brake Fluid) 1L – RM60

is a synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers and alkyl polyglycols. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid enjoys high wet and dry boiling points. Special moisture scavengers help to minimize the formation of steam bubbles. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is also ideally suited to use in ABS brake systems.

- Very high wet and dry boiling points
- Outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- Excellent stability at low temperatures
- Outstanding viscosity-temperature behavior
- Outstanding elastomer compatibility
- Ensures a very high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- Very high level of thermal stability throughout the entire period of application
- Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- Exceeds the following performance requirements: SAE J 1703, J 1704; ISO 4925; CUNA NC 956-01 and FMVSS 571.116 DOT 4

SPECIFICATIONS
Boiling Point: > 230 °C
Wet Boiling Point: > 155 °C

Dealing method: COD & POSTAGE (PENINSULA MALAYSIA)

Location of COD: Along LDP from Tesco Puchong to Tesco Mutiara Damansara (Puchong, Sunway, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Mutiara Damansara, Kota Damansara)

Contact method: O126699365 (Call / SMS / WhatsApp)

Reason for sale: TRADER

This post has been edited by jaesern: Aug 22 2013, 11:29 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 6 2012, 02:34 AM

Getting Started

TESTIMONIAL / COMMENT / REVIEW

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Apr 27 2012, 10:23 PM)
Nice seller
Gonna change the oil tomorrow...
QUOTE(lahm @ May 5 2012, 12:27 PM)
bought one from TS..nice seller
QUOTE(PJ4700 @ May 6 2012, 10:11 PM)
COD with ts at mutiara damansara
nice meeting you bro..
QUOTE(blade63 @ May 7 2012, 01:20 PM)
All forumer, Just change my engine oil last weekend to Liqui moly mos2 and  
I must say that the engine rubs smoother with less vibration. The acceleration also slightly better. I would say it is value for money compares to other general market oil.

My car is hyundai sonata nf with 150,000 km.
before I change the oil , I did an engine flush using ENGINE CLEANER by chemblue (also german made and sold by rickylam of lyn).

I am satisfy with both products. Only setback is that I need to buy 2 bottles of 4 liters as Jasearn do not have 5 liters.

that all folks
QUOTE(rashdune @ May 13 2012, 04:22 AM)
Just serviced my bold...as expected it is
thanks jason, it was doing business with you.
QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ May 13 2012, 10:57 PM)
Ok, my feedback after 2000km. Damn, my engine so damn quiet. More responsive. I'm so loving it
Gonna give another feedback after 5000km.
QUOTE(wandzul @ May 19 2012, 01:45 PM)
Changed the oil today.. Instant result felt was smoother & quieter engine (than eneos 10w40 molybdenum when changed new).. but with extra rm28.. Will monitor its life can last how many km until performance drop.. Nice and friendly seller
QUOTE(investor @ May 28 2012, 09:34 PM)
COD with jaesern in Puchong. Nice seller. Recommended!!!
QUOTE(fremont88 @ Jun 6 2012, 08:02 PM)
Tested the fully syn on my inspira. Really, can feel the engine more silent n smoother. Would definitely continue using it.

Frenly seller too.
QUOTE(mengsuan @ Jun 14 2012, 12:09 PM)
I bought LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 and Ceratec from jaesern. He's a very nice seller.
QUOTE(chky @ Jun 19 2012, 12:16 AM)
Just dealt with him @ Subang. Nice seller and will definitely deal with him again.
QUOTE(mengsuan @ Jun 19 2012, 11:13 PM)
I was previously using Petronas Synthium 800 10W-30 on my Persona Elegance with NGV. Now LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 and Ceratec.

Since it's a new car, there isn't much idling noise to start with, so they are both just quiet. The noticeable improvement is during the drive. Low end acceleration is fluid and smooth. Cruising is even smoother with the reduced friction by Ceratec, the car just glide through. I practically lift up my foot frequently on the highway
QUOTE(fremont88 @ Jun 20 2012, 09:02 PM)
poured in the mos2 10w40 and the ceratec to my inspira a few days back. already whack in about 600km of usage.

can feel that the car is more quiet, and the roar is deeper when i pedal to the metal on the highway. not sure if the mos2 or ceratec....but anyways, it works well.....will definitely continue using the mos2.....
QUOTE(dexmonata @ Jun 23 2012, 10:42 PM)
cod with TS recently at tesco puchong..forgot already the exact date...

i'm using constantly liqui moly since my 3rd service...but this time...i bought from bro Jaesern due to near at my place and his flexebility....really nice seller..

thank god i dont need travel far juz becoz wanna buy LM oil...

this time i bought 1 bottle ceratec and 10w40 LM for my black cps....

since i already ever try LM so nothing much difference but...ceratec will show his taring after few days usage..

my car run very smooth even in the hot day n the sound come out from engine bay is slightly reduce...
confirm i will cod with him before next service...very recommended seller...
QUOTE(Hiha90 @ Jul 2 2012, 05:55 PM)
Juz bought 10W-40 from Jaesern.. He come all the way to my office.. superb friendly seller... recommended seller... Cant wait to test the oil
QUOTE(Hiha90 @ Jul 5 2012, 08:11 PM)
Just change to 10W40 oil today. What I can said it is super awesome. I can assure that this will help in fuel consumption. Buy this oil and you will not regret. Next round I will get ceratec as well.
QUOTE(all blacks @ Jul 5 2012, 11:32 PM)
Hi bro... Did my service last weekend, filled up full tank n tested... One word to describe it - "AWESOME".. Engine feels lighter, smoother and less noisier.. FC improved, use to get 320~KM n now manage to get 365~KM... Will look for u for again...

Superb friendly seller, recommended!
QUOTE(wandzul @ Jul 8 2012, 06:12 PM)
Purchased ceratec last nite, went back and poured in that 'teh tarik' thing straightaway.. Idled the engine for about 5 minutes and then shut off..

This morning I can feel that the engine sound much smoother and less vibration too..
Dont know if got improvement on performance or fc (will monitor afterward), but definitely the smoothness is there.. and engine feels a bit tighter too..

Hopefully this effect can last long enough (50k km as per claimed by manufacturer)
Thanks for the great product, and free stickers too
QUOTE(investor @ Jul 8 2012, 11:27 PM)
Bro. Yesterday just changed the EO after bought the oil 10-30W from you last month. My mechanical was shock to see the oil is in black color. He thought Im using the reuse oil haha. I told him is like that.

Haven't fully know the result yet, but I think it should be a nice oil. Today drive all the way to setia city mall from PJ. What I know it is really smooth driving after the EO. Will update again. Hope got budget and purchase the ceratec thingy to try it out.
QUOTE(tHeRiDdLeR @ Jul 20 2012, 08:03 AM)
bought 10W-40 and did  my service last weekend. one word to describe it - "AWESOME".. engine feels lighter, smoother and less noisier & vibration.  thanks for the sticker too.
QUOTE(investor @ Jul 22 2012, 10:27 PM)
Bro. Here my review. Really really a nice engine oil. I can feel that my myvi smoother and quieter already but vibration still there I think not your EO probably my engine kaki already kong. Look like my car become brand new engine. Best part it really save about 5%-10% fuel.

Thank you for selling the product. Definitely will buy it from you again.
QUOTE(coolfamousamos @ Aug 1 2012, 12:27 AM)
Bought one from TS. Easy and nice deal with seller.

Will post my review once changing the oil.

friendly seller and cute girlfriend you have there. cheers
QUOTE(c_s_mak @ Aug 3 2012, 01:34 AM)
bought the 10W30, tested on 4 years old myvi...
light footed driver, can feel rpm climb faster on low range (1000-3000)
overall engine feels lighter and slightly more torque.
Friendly sellar too, will definitely buy again.

1 question thou, u sure it can last till 10k mileage? plan to change it at 9k
QUOTE(Alphawolf @ Aug 4 2012, 12:31 PM)
bought the 10W30 from the seller on Friday night at Puchong. Friendly and knowledgeable seller

As for the oil, I can feel that the engine's smoother and lighter after the change. Will give another review after I tested it for a longer period..

2 thumbs up for both seller and Liqui Moly's 10W30
QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Aug 25 2012, 09:34 PM)
Will do my interval service this Monday. Still using the same EO
Engine just a bit rough after 9000km. Nice EO tho
QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Aug 25 2012, 10:48 PM)
Yeah...i go for 10000km but now already 9.6k like that. Even after high rev, the engine still quiet. But the tak tak sound from valve lifter is obvious due to quiet engine.
QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Aug 27 2012, 04:02 PM)
My engine is quiet again. Thanks to dark black Liqui Moly EO
QUOTE(ameer88 @ Aug 27 2012, 09:55 PM)
Hi bro jaesern! Sorry for the late review, but after driving 1000km I am fully satisfied with the EO! Quieter engine, SILKY SMOOTH acceleration!

Will buy EO together with CERATEC for the next interval.

I am all happy man! and thanks for all the explanation too!
QUOTE(LOceng @ Sep 6 2012, 11:05 PM)
Hi sorry late review change engine oil today, what i can say that very gud product. But jeasern i very very farr kekeke... hope can do postage next time
QUOTE(jamurali @ Sep 17 2012, 4:47 PM)
friendly seller...I have tried 10w40 MOS 2 on my camry year 2005 and would say ........smooth acceleration and quieter,

Overall im happy and will try CERATEC for the next interval

QUOTE(Blue_Diamond @ Sep 23 2012, 03:09 PM)
Just changed my engine oil to Liqui Moly semi syn. Now my engine felt smoother and quieter compared to my previous Q8.

Good stuff and recommended seller. Thanks Jason.
QUOTE(LOceng @ Oct 8 2012, 08:33 AM)
review for my friend car after used liqui moly... engine smooth and quiet even high rev still quiet ...
QUOTE(mrsafwan @ Oct 13 2012, 11:17 AM)
Hi jaesern, thanks for cod late last night.nice talking to u bro. Ok here is my review after pouring ceratec this morning n heads to malacca.

1. Afterr pouring it in, not much difference in terms of quietness of the engine because the LDA engine is quite noisy at the intake manifold (not engine related) so i cant gauge the sound of the engine.

2. Acceleration wise, not much difference because hybrids are assisted by a motor during acceleration so the engine doesnt work that hard, its already silky smooth acceleration, so cant comment on this part either.

3. High speed cruising, yes, this is where i feel the difference, at 135km/h the engine is at 2,750rpm (normal) but the engine sound were just like humming very slowly, i even switched the radio off and i barely hear the engine sound. During hillclimb the autocruise rev the engine at 3,000rpm but i think i dont feel the engine straining like normal, its just my feeling only, so it might not be accurate.

4. Fc wise, doing 135km/h from seremban to simpang ampat i managed to get 19.1 km/h i consider this VERY GOOD because normally the numbers would be around 17-18km/l if i do 135km/h. I will try to cruise at 110km/h later and see if it can beat the usual number of 20.1km/l.

5. My review is just after a few hours of pouring ceratec into the engine, so we cant consider this as a full review yet aint it. Will do more review before i change to liqui molly semi. See u soon jeasern. Get ready the  10w-30, ha ha.
QUOTE(IceBikers @ Oct 20 2012, 03:34 PM)
Persona Elegance B Line, 2 Years 4 or 5 months

Was using Petronas or Shell Helix of 10w-40 regularly from sec13 proton service centre.

This is my first time using oil others than from service centre

02/10/2012 - COD with Jason at BHP, TTDI.
06/10/2012 - Oil change at sec13 proton servis centre.
20/10/2012 - After driving about 500KM++, I can say the engine is much more smoother and a bit quieter when revving for acceleration(if u know campro engine). The most obvious is gear change is a lot smoother and less noticeable (exclude low gear changing).
QUOTE(cloudstrife07 @ Oct 21 2012, 10:45 PM)
hi jaesern, i'm the one recommending my mom on MOS2 10w-40. She had to send me to LRT Kelana Jaya as I have to go to work (taking 1/2 day lulz) and had something urgent to do on 3pm so that's why the COD time had to be 1/2 hour earlier. sorry. tongue.gif

Anyway for the EO review, your Liqui-Moly MOS2 10W-40 does give her Proton Waja a new life. At first after changing engine got no power at all, then it gradually has power. I do notice some black smoke coming out of the exhaust during the initial run and theres some smell, is it due to the MOS2 cleaning the engine?

anyway after travelling around 100km (and after the smoke and smell vanishes), i can say the acceleration is much lighter than before, the engine is smoother and less noise too! What i can tell is that she doesn't regret it at all. Thanks jaesern!
QUOTE(clrtout @ Nov 4 2012, 05:50 PM)
thanks bro for cod with me nearby tesco mutiara dsara last tuesday.

here are my review regarding this liqui moly 10w30 poured in my perodua viva 1.0 AT.
since this is my 1st time using this the engine oil,seller already inform me color is like grey and need to shake it well before pouring it...already expect dat since i've read a few review in this forum.hehehe....

what really surprises me was the smoothness and responsiveness it does to my little standard car.indeed a a very gud engine oil money can buy.no regret!

p/s: bro jason, sorry for this late review. only now i m free...
QUOTE(nanomugen @ Nov 22 2012, 06:01 PM)
received my mos2 10w40, fast,friendly and very informative seller, recommended! will report back in 2 weeks
QUOTE(LOceng @ Dec 23 2012, 08:34 AM)
Jason thx ya...  now alza running with liqui moly also hehe.. very smooth and quiet... my fren review.
QUOTE(kingway @ Dec 26 2012, 09:10 PM)
Good product with best seller. Smooth with Ceratec. TQ.
QUOTE(THE CLASS OF 13 @ Dec 27 2012, 04:11 PM)
thanks jason..ady recieve my item..nationwide express a bit slow in east coast lol..
will wait my service appointment then review about liqui moly again..
nice seller..bump
This post has been edited by jaesern: Dec 31 2012, 02:00 AM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 6 2012, 02:34 AM

Getting Started

The quality of motor oils is defined by a complex combination of letters and numbers. These will be explained as follows. The correct oil for your car can be identified by our oil guide.

API CLASSIFICATIONS
The American Petroleum Institute (API) has laid down the quality requirements and test criteria for motor oils worldwide. S stands for Gasoline and C for diesel engines. The next letter denotes the issue of the classification. API-SN is currently the latest and highest quality grade for gasoline engines.

ACEA SPECIFICATIONS
The ACEA (Association des Constructeurs Européens d’Auto mobiles) has been the official successor to the CCMC since 01.01.96. This organization defines the quality of motor oils according to European specifications. The ACEA classificatons use the abbreviations A1, A2, A3 and A5 for passenger vehicle gasoline engines. The abbreviations B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 apply to passenger vehicle diesel engines. There are so-called Low SAPS or Mid SAPS oils for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with exhaust gas aftertreatment, e.g. soot particulate filter, as per Euro 4 standard or higher. These oils also carry the designations C1, C2, C3 or C4. The abbreviations E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E9 apply to diesel engines in commercial vehicles and working machinery. The additional number indicates performance criteria.

EURO 4/5 STANDARD
The Euro IV emissions standard has been in effect as of January 1, 2005. The Euro V standard is in effect throughout Europe for passenger cars since September 1, 2009. This means that the emissions from diesel engines must be reduced by up to 57 percent.
Complying with this new standard not only re quires technical modifications to engine technology or exhaust gas aftertreatment systems; the mineral oil industry also has been commissioned to develop new lubricants. To this end, LIQUI MOLY has engineered ”TOP TEC 4xxx”, lubricants specially designed to comply with the new emissions standards. Daimler , VW, BMW and Opel for example, prescribe mandatory use of such lubricants for their diesel-powered vehicles equipped with a soot particulate filter.

COMPANY APPROVALS
Different vehicle manufacturers place additional requirements on motor oils: for example, Mercedes-Benz – Sheets 228.1, 228.3 228.5 and 228.51 for commercial vehicle diesel engines and 229.1, 229.3, 229.31, 229.5 and 229.51 for passenger vehicle gasoline and diesel engines; VW: Out-of date VW Standard 500 00 already withdrawn, VW Standard 501 01 is the standard for gasoline engines, VW Standard 505 00 for diesel engines with exhaust-gas turbocharging, 505 01 for diesel engines with pumped-jet injection systems and VW Stand ard 502 00 for gasoline engines with enhanced performance. All VW standards named require a change interval of a maximum of 15,000 km or, for low mileage drivers, an annual oil change interval. VW Standards 503 00 / 506 00 / 506 01 are valid for gasoline engines, diesel engines with and without pumped-jet injection as well as extended maintenance intervals (WIV) as of model year 2000. For pumped-jet engines with extended maintenance intervals (WIV), the standard 506 01 came into effect starting 5/2001. A Standard 506 01 lubricant is currently mandatory for R5 and V10 TDI engines up to manufacture year June 2006. All other engines can be filled with Standard 504 00 / 507 00 oil (LIQUI MOLY TOP TEC 4200). With this motor oil, oil change intervals of up to 50,000 km are possible as per the manufacturer’s specifications. The oil change must how ever be performed after 2 years, at the latest (see manufacturer’s specifications).

VISCOSITY
is the measure of the internal friction of a fluid. It depends very strongly on the temperature and is classified by the SAE committee (Society of Automotive Engineers) into a number/ letter combination (e.g. 5W-40). The reference number (e.g. 5W = winter) is the code for the behavior at low temperatures while the reference number (e.g. 40) is the code for the flow properties at high temperatures (100 °C). The operating life of an engine depends substantially on the basic oil used, and also on the viscosity of the motor oil. Whether the oil takes 2.8 seconds to reach the last lubrication point of the engine at low temperatures in the case of 0W-XX oils or 48 seconds in the case of 15W-XX oils has a decisive influence on the engine’s operating life.

ADDITIVES
Additives are chemical agents which are added to oils to improve existing properties or to add new properties. Antioxidants, for example, improve the ageing stability of the oil, wearprotection additives protect the engine from high levels of wear and cleaning additives loosen and remove harmful deposits inside the engine. Different types and amounts of additives are added to the oil depending on application and required performance capabilities. In technical jargon, the oils are said to be ‘blended’ or ‘doped’. The proportion of additives in a modern motor oil can range from 15 – 30%.

MINERAL MOTOR OILS
Motor oils are conventionally made from mineral oils. In view of the increased demands for extended intervals between oil changes, high engine performance and low friction properties, etc., the performance of these oils is limited. Typical viscosities are: 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50.

HYDROCRACK (HC) MOTOR OILS
Hydrocrack oils are mineral base oils which have been further processed at the refinery using elaborate methods. They also contain a small proportion of synthetic components. Typical viscosities are: SAE 5W-40, 5W-30 and 10W-40.

PARTLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS
These are mineral oils with synthetic components. They improve the coldstart properties, keep the engine clean and provide outstanding wear protection. Typical viscosities are: 10W-40 and 5W-40.

FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS
Valuable Synthetic fluids are the basis of up-to-date high performance motor oils. Fully synthetic motor oils can be used for gasoline and diesel engines, provide excellent oil delivery during cold starting and optimum wear protection, have friction-reducing properties and keep the engine outstandingly clean. They frequently comply with the highest quality standards of the API, ACEA and company specifications. They are particularly suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes. Typical viscosities are: 0W-30, 0W-40 and 5W-40.

DIESEL MOTOR OILS
Currently, the ACEA B3 or B4 classifications represent the highest requirements on passenger vehicle diesel and turbo charged diesel engines. They are most suitable for use in aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with and without charge-air cooling. These requirements are only satisfied by high-performance motor oils such as LIQUI MOLY DIESEL HIGH TECH 5W-40.

LOW FRICTION OILS
These have good cold-flow properties and are characterized by low pumping work requirements and are capable of high thermal loading. They therefore have a beneficial effect on the fuel consumption. Typical viscosities are: 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-40, 5W-30 and 10W-40.

YEAR-ROUND OILS
In a mild climate, year-round or multigrade motor oils can be used throughout the year. They do not thicken during the winter and they are not too thin at high engine temperatures – for example, 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50.

MoS2 LOW FRICTION
MoS2 (molybdenum disulfide) forms a thin layer of high load-bearing lubricant on surfaces exposed to friction and on sliding parts in the engine. The excellent low friction properties of this material lead to lighter engine running, thus inhibiting wear and preventing breakdowns. Results from scientific tests have shown that MoS2 reduces fuel and oil consumption and leads to significantly less wear in the engine. MoS2 Low Friction is available from LIQUI MOLY as an oil additive (added to the motor oil) or as a ready-prepared MoS2 low friction motor oil. In spite of all efforts to polish the surface of the metals mechanically, they still look rough under the microscope (1). This roughness is made smooth by applying a film of MoS2 lubricant (2) and this ”surface finish” reduces frictional resistance and decreases wear.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by jaesern: Nov 7 2012, 12:01 AM
+Quote Post
antzan
post Apr 7 2012, 08:27 PM

Getting Started

marvelous this oil...myb nxt week getting from u..puchong area..
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 7 2012, 09:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(antzan @ Apr 7 2012, 08:27 PM)
marvelous this oil...myb nxt week getting from u..puchong area..
wokay, thanks in advance smile.gif hope to hear from u soon. support the awesome oil! rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Apr 12 2012, 08:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Ah..u're so damn near to my place. Definitely will get it from u, at the end of this month smile.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 13 2012, 02:30 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Apr 12 2012, 08:11 AM)
Ah..u're so damn near to my place. Definitely will get it from u, at the end of this month smile.gif
haha hope to hear from you soon! smile.gif
+Quote Post
boyakafj
post Apr 26 2012, 12:02 PM

Group: New Member

Bro, can cod at Sunway Piramid?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 26 2012, 12:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(boyakafj @ Apr 26 2012, 12:02 PM)
Bro, can cod at Sunway Piramid?
pm sent.
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Apr 27 2012, 12:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Dude, i need the oil now!!! laugh.gif
When can i do cod with u? u're not in kl now? sad.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 27 2012, 01:38 AM

Getting Started

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

pm sent.

+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Apr 27 2012, 10:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Nice seller biggrin.gif
Gonna change the oil tomorrow...
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Apr 28 2012, 01:32 AM

Getting Started

thanks bro! hope to hear some news from u rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
fnf
post May 3 2012, 11:15 PM

Getting Started

nice oil. free bump for TS smile.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 4 2012, 07:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fnf @ May 3 2012, 11:15 PM)
nice oil. free bump for TS smile.gif
thanks for free bump.
anyway, u got the oil from me before?
+Quote Post
xbsoonx
post May 4 2012, 08:45 PM

5 - 40 can use in 2009 year myvi?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 4 2012, 09:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(xbsoonx @ May 4 2012, 08:45 PM)
5 - 40 can use in 2009 year myvi?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
lahm
post May 5 2012, 12:27 PM

Getting Started

bought one from TS..nice seller thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 5 2012, 08:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lahm @ May 5 2012, 12:27 PM)
bought one from TS..nice seller  thumbup.gif
thanks for ur purchase bro! hope to hear from u next time!
+Quote Post
PJ4700
post May 6 2012, 10:11 PM

nice meeting you bro.. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by PJ4700: May 6 2012, 10:11 PM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 7 2012, 11:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PJ4700 @ May 6 2012, 10:11 PM)
nice meeting you bro..  thumbup.gif
thanks bro! nice meeting u too and thanks for ur support all the way from Selayang! rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
blade63
post May 7 2012, 01:20 PM

I must say that the engine rubs smoother with less vibration. The acceleration also slightly better. I would say it is value for money compares to other general market oil.

before I change the oil , I did an engine flush using ENGINE CLEANER by chemblue (also german made and sold by rickylam of lyn).

I am satisfy with both products. Only setback is that I need to buy 2 bottles of 4 liters as Jasearn do not have 5 liters.

that all folks
+Quote Post
Hiha90
post May 9 2012, 02:04 PM

will get it from you soon..
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 9 2012, 05:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(blade63 @ May 7 2012, 01:20 PM)

that all folks
Thanks for ur comment! Appreciate it!
And so sorry we don't have a 5L pack.

QUOTE(Hiha90 @ May 9 2012, 02:04 PM)
will get it from you soon..
ohh sure! Hope to hear from u soon!
+Quote Post
rashdune
post May 10 2012, 05:18 PM

Hi jaesern,

I need items below:

LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W30 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L x 1pax
LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L x 1pax

Please pm me ya!!!

+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 10 2012, 05:54 PM

Getting Started

replied in pm.

+Quote Post
rashdune
post May 13 2012, 04:22 AM

Just serviced my bold...as expected it is thumbup.gif
thanks jason, it was nice doing business with you. smile.gif
thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by rashdune: Jun 11 2012, 02:12 PM
+Quote Post
stanleylai123
post May 13 2012, 04:28 PM

Which oil would u recommend me for viva 1.0 less that 20000 km mileage
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 13 2012, 06:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rashdune @ May 13 2012, 04:22 AM)
Just serviced my bold...as expected it is thumbup.gif
thanks jason, it was doing business with you. smile.gif
thumbup.gif
thanks for ur comment! appreciate it! and u r welcome! icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(stanleylai123 @ May 13 2012, 04:28 PM)
Which oil would u recommend me for viva 1.0 less that 20000 km mileage
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post May 13 2012, 10:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Ok, my feedback after 2000km. Damn, my engine so damn quiet. More responsive. I'm so loving it biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 14 2012, 06:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ May 13 2012, 10:57 PM)
Ok, my feedback after 2000km. Damn, my engine so damn quiet. More responsive. I'm so loving it biggrin.gif
thanks bro! hope u enjoy it and hear from u soon! rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post May 14 2012, 06:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Gonna check my myvi and kelisa. If near to interval service, will call u again.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 14 2012, 07:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ May 14 2012, 06:31 PM)
Gonna check my myvi and kelisa. If near to interval service, will call u again.
wokay! hopefully won't be as rush as last time, haha tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post May 14 2012, 08:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hahaha..yah hopefully. I'll come alone. It's so pain in the ass when u bring ur gf to get a stuff for ur car sweat.gif
Plus, she is not local, lagi susah doh.gif

+Quote Post
wandzul
post May 19 2012, 01:45 PM

Getting Started

Changed the oil today.. Instant result felt was smoother & quieter engine (than eneos 10w40 molybdenum when changed new).. but with extra rm28.. Will monitor its life can last how many km until performance drop.. Nice and friendly seller
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 19 2012, 07:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wandzul @ May 19 2012, 01:45 PM)
i'm glad to hear that! thanks for ur comment bro! smile.gif
+Quote Post
investor
post May 26 2012, 01:36 PM

Getting Started

COD at IOI Mall Puchong besides Mitsubishi sales car there? Can? Need LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W30 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L x 1pax.

TQ.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 26 2012, 07:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investor @ May 26 2012, 01:36 PM)
COD at IOI Mall Puchong besides Mitsubishi sales car there? Can? Need LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W30 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L x 1pax.

TQ.
called. see u tmr!

cheers!
jason c.

+Quote Post
deadfish
post May 28 2012, 12:24 AM

Getting Started

http://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/produkt...voiladb=web.nsf

Do you have this? Leichtlauf Special F 5 W-30
Need this spec oil for my Ford Fiesta

Added on May 28, 2012, 12:25 amhttp://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/produktdb.nsf/id/en_3853.html?Opendocument&land=GB&voilalang=e&voiladb=web.nsf

Need this oil spec for my Ford Fiesta

This post has been edited by deadfish: May 28 2012, 12:25 AM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 28 2012, 12:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(deadfish @ May 28 2012, 12:24 AM)
http://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/produkt...voiladb=web.nsf

Need this spec oil for my Ford Fiesta

Added on May 28, 2012, 12:25 amhttp://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/produktdb.nsf/id/en_3853.html?Opendocument&land=GB&voilalang=e&voiladb=web.nsf

Need this oil spec for my Ford Fiesta
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
investor
post May 28 2012, 09:34 PM

Getting Started

+Quote Post
jaesern
post May 29 2012, 08:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investor @ May 28 2012, 09:34 PM)
thanks bro! hope to hear from u soon! smile.gif
+Quote Post
fremont88
post Jun 6 2012, 08:02 PM

Getting Started

Tested the fully syn on my inspira. Really, can feel the engine more silent n smoother. Would definitely continue using it.

Frenly seller too.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 6 2012, 08:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fremont88 @ Jun 6 2012, 08:02 PM)

Frenly seller too.
glad to hear good comment once again! thanks for ur testimonial Mak! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Draco511
post Jun 11 2012, 12:23 PM

Best price for LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L COD Klang?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 11 2012, 04:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Draco511 @ Jun 11 2012, 12:23 PM)
Best price for LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L COD Klang?
Replied in pm.

Jason c.
+Quote Post
mengsuan
post Jun 14 2012, 12:09 PM

Dare to Venture? ©
Group Icon
Networking
Group: Moderator

I bought LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 and Ceratec from jaesern. He's a very nice seller. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
chky
post Jun 19 2012, 12:16 AM

Just dealt with him @ Subang. Nice seller and will definitely deal with him again. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
torresism
post Jun 19 2012, 12:35 AM

Casual

i am interested on the Synthoil High Tech 5 W-40..

cod at sunway this friday ?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 19 2012, 10:28 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mengsuan @ Jun 14 2012, 12:09 PM)
I bought LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 and Ceratec from jaesern. He's a very nice seller. biggrin.gif
thanks bro! tell me more on how it's after a few days of using perhaps? smile.gif

QUOTE(chky @ Jun 19 2012, 12:16 AM)
Just dealt with him @ Subang. Nice seller and will definitely deal with him again. thumbup.gif
thanks bro! tell me more after u using it compare to other brand u used before? smile.gif

QUOTE(torresism @ Jun 19 2012, 12:35 AM)
i am interested on the Synthoil High Tech 5 W-40..

cod at sunway this friday ?
replied in pm...

cheers!
jason c.
+Quote Post
mengsuan
post Jun 19 2012, 11:13 PM

Dare to Venture? ©
Group Icon
Networking
Group: Moderator

I was previously using Petronas Synthium 800 10W-30 on my Persona Elegance with NGV. Now LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 and Ceratec.

Since it's a new car, there isn't much idling noise to start with, so they are both just quiet. The noticeable improvement is during the drive. Low end acceleration is fluid and smooth. Cruising is even smoother with the reduced friction by Ceratec, the car just glide through. I practically lift up my foot frequently on the highway laugh.gif
+Quote Post
fremont88
post Jun 20 2012, 09:02 PM

Getting Started

poured in the mos2 10w40 and the ceratec to my inspira a few days back. already whack in about 600km of usage.

can feel that the car is more quiet, and the roar is deeper when i pedal to the metal on the highway. not sure if the mos2 or ceratec....but anyways, it works well.....will definitely continue using the mos2.....
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Jun 21 2012, 10:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Boss, I'm going to take 2 bottles next week. Will call u ah laugh.gif
+Quote Post
markiliz
post Jun 21 2012, 11:42 PM

Getting Started

bro...which one Azuma took last time?
can COD at one first avenue at night?
I'm working there at nights smile.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Jun 22 2012, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(markiliz @ Jun 21 2012, 11:42 PM)
I'll take it for u la. Seems like the others want it also. Including urs, 5 bottles now.
+Quote Post
dexmonata
post Jun 23 2012, 10:42 PM

Getting Started

i'm using constantly liqui moly since my 3rd service...but this time...i bought from bro Jaesern due to near at my place and his flexebility....really nice seller..

since i already ever try LM so nothing much difference but...ceratec will show his taring after few days usage..

my car run very smooth even in the hot day n the sound come out from engine bay is slightly reduce...

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 24 2012, 08:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mengsuan @ Jun 19 2012, 11:13 PM)

Since it's a new car, there isn't much idling noise to start with, so they are both just quiet. The noticeable improvement is during the drive. Low end acceleration is fluid and smooth. Cruising is even smoother with the reduced friction by Ceratec, the car just glide through. I practically lift up my foot frequently on the highway laugh.gif
QUOTE(fremont88 @ Jun 20 2012, 09:02 PM)

QUOTE(dexmonata @ Jun 23 2012, 10:42 PM)

thanks for the comment/testimonial bro mengsuan, fremont88 and dexmonata! enjoy it! thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 24 2012, 08:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Jun 21 2012, 10:18 PM)
Boss, I'm going to take 2 bottles next week. Will call u ah laugh.gif
QUOTE(markiliz @ Jun 21 2012, 11:42 PM)
QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Jun 22 2012, 02:16 PM)
I'll take it for u la. Seems like the others want it also. Including urs, 5 bottles now.
so Azuma, how many bottles u need now? brows.gif let me know in advance ya! markiliz already took one from me! thanks markiliz! thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Jun 24 2012, 09:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

For me 1 bottle but some of them want also. Will confirm with them first. Will take from u on Tuesday.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 24 2012, 10:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Jun 24 2012, 09:42 PM)
For me 1 bottle but some of them want also. Will confirm with them first. Will take from u on Tuesday.
okay, let me know in the morning so that i can bring out the engine oil. thanks in advance! wink.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Jun 24 2012, 10:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Aite...noted
+Quote Post
9der
post Jun 27 2012, 07:23 PM

Interested on the 10w-30. Can use until what mileage eh?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jun 27 2012, 10:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(9der @ Jun 27 2012, 07:23 PM)
Interested on the 10w-30. Can use until what mileage eh?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
Hiha90
post Jul 2 2012, 05:55 PM

Juz bought 10W-40 from Jaesern.. He come all the way to my office.. superb friendly seller... recommended seller... Cant wait to test the oil
+Quote Post
lifebites
post Jul 2 2012, 08:20 PM

Getting Started

for semi syn, this oil can hit how much km ya ?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 2 2012, 08:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lifebites @ Jul 2 2012, 08:20 PM)
for semi syn, this oil can hit how much km ya ?
replied in pm.

Added on July 2, 2012, 8:29 pm
QUOTE(Hiha90 @ Jul 2 2012, 05:55 PM)
write me some comment and testimonial after few days using the oil! smile.gif

This post has been edited by jaesern: Jul 2 2012, 08:29 PM
+Quote Post
Hiha90
post Jul 5 2012, 08:11 PM

Just change to 10W40 oil today. What I can said it is super awesome. I can assure that this will help in fuel consumption. Buy this oil and you will not regret. Next round I will get ceratec as well.
+Quote Post
all blacks
post Jul 5 2012, 11:32 PM

On my way

Hi bro... Did my service last weekend, filled up full tank n tested... One word to describe it - "AWESOME".. Engine feels lighter, smoother and less noisier.. FC improved, use to get 320~KM n now manage to get 365~KM... Will look for u for again...

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 6 2012, 06:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Hiha90 @ Jul 5 2012, 08:11 PM)
haha thanks for the comment bro! see you around next time! smile.gif

QUOTE(all blacks @ Jul 5 2012, 11:32 PM)

thanks for the comment bro! great to hear that it helps you a lot! rclxm9.gif

cheers!
jason c.
+Quote Post
tHeRiDdLeR
post Jul 8 2012, 06:09 PM

Getting Started

for semi syn, this oil can hit how much km ?
+Quote Post
wandzul
post Jul 8 2012, 06:12 PM

Getting Started

Purchased ceratec last nite, went back and poured in that 'teh tarik' thing straightaway.. Idled the engine for about 5 minutes and then shut off..

This morning I can feel that the engine sound much smoother and less vibration too..
Dont know if got improvement on performance or fc (will monitor afterward), but definitely the smoothness is there.. and engine feels a bit tighter too..

Hopefully this effect can last long enough (50k km as per claimed by manufacturer)
Thanks for the great product, and free stickers too tongue.gif
+Quote Post
UbuntuClient
post Jul 8 2012, 06:59 PM

On my way

I buy this product from other shop and this is my review. I use LIQUI MOLY SYNTHOIL HIGH TECH 5W40 (Fully Synthetic Oil) 5L and now almost 5k km. I feel engine is so heavy. Last time i use Total fully synthetic 10W50. With total, engine smooth even more than 10k km. I use conti car. My opinion this oil not suitable for my car.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 8 2012, 07:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tHeRiDdLeR @ Jul 8 2012, 06:09 PM)
for semi syn, this oil can hit how much km ?
replied in pm.

QUOTE(wandzul @ Jul 8 2012, 06:12 PM)

Thanks for the great product, and free stickers too tongue.gif
thanks for the comment bro! hope you enjoy it! thumbup.gif

QUOTE(UbuntuClient @ Jul 8 2012, 06:59 PM)
I buy this product from other shop and this is my review. I use LIQUI MOLY SYNTHOIL HIGH TECH 5W40 (Fully Synthetic Oil) 5L and now almost 5k km. I feel engine is so heavy. Last time i use Total fully synthetic 10W50. With total, engine smooth even more than 10k km. I use conti car. My opinion this oil not suitable for my car.
may i know what car/engine are you driving/using? are also can i know your driving style?
+Quote Post
investor
post Jul 8 2012, 11:27 PM

Getting Started

Bro. Yesterday just changed the EO after bought the oil 10-30W from you last month. My mechanical was shock to see the oil is in black color. He thought Im using the reuse oil haha. I told him is like that.

Haven't fully know the result yet, but I think it should be a nice oil. Today drive all the way to setia city mall from PJ. What I know it is really smooth driving after the EO. Will update again. Hope got budget and purchase the ceratec thingy to try it out.

This post has been edited by investor: Jul 8 2012, 11:28 PM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 9 2012, 11:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investor @ Jul 8 2012, 11:27 PM)

haha, the truly 'black oil' laugh.gif do update me again on how this oil perform in your car icon_rolleyes.gif

cheers!
jason c.
+Quote Post
Darkcity212
post Jul 11 2012, 11:26 AM

Getting Started

if just using my current petronas syhtium full sintetik from the lousy service centre(because still under warranty and cant use foreign oil) ,and adding the ceratec will it be good enough?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 11 2012, 01:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Darkcity212 @ Jul 11 2012, 11:26 AM)
if just using my current petronas syhtium full sintetik from the lousy service centre(because still under warranty and cant use foreign oil) ,and adding the ceratec will it be good enough?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
jobneed
post Jul 14 2012, 09:34 PM

Casual

Can suggest me which oil should i use on 1year old saga FL, oil to be change at 25,000 km
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 14 2012, 10:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jobneed @ Jul 14 2012, 09:34 PM)
Can suggest me which oil should i use on 1year old saga FL, oil to be change at 25,000 km
no problem, replied in pm.
+Quote Post
tHeRiDdLeR
post Jul 20 2012, 08:03 AM

Getting Started

bought 10W-40 and did my service last weekend. one word to describe it - "AWESOME".. engine feels lighter, smoother and less noisier & vibration. thanks for the sticker too. rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 20 2012, 10:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tHeRiDdLeR @ Jul 20 2012, 08:03 AM)
bought 10W-40 and did  my service last weekend. one word to describe it - "AWESOME".. engine feels lighter, smoother and less noisier & vibration.  thanks for the sticker too.  rclxms.gif
glad to hear that! enjoy the engine oil ya! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
investor
post Jul 22 2012, 10:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jaesern @ May 29 2012, 12:58 PM)
thanks bro! hope to hear from u soon!  smile.gif
Bro. Here my review. Really really a nice engine oil. I can feel that my myvi smoother and quieter already but vibration still there I think not your EO probably my engine kaki already kong. Look like my car become brand new engine. Best part it really save about 5%-10% fuel.

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 23 2012, 08:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(investor @ Jul 22 2012, 10:27 PM)

glad to hear that! enjoy the engine oil and hope to hear from you soon! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
G0046
post Jul 24 2012, 06:54 AM

Caldina uses which type?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 24 2012, 10:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(G0046 @ Jul 24 2012, 06:54 AM)
Caldina uses which type?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
Nashraf
post Jul 25 2012, 09:38 AM

Getting Started

bro jaesern, are u available for cod today?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 25 2012, 09:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Nashraf @ Jul 25 2012, 09:38 AM)
bro jaesern, are u available for cod today?
yes, please pm or call me directly for location and time...
+Quote Post
faun
post Jul 30 2012, 11:58 PM

10w30 n 10w40 semi-syn oil, which 1 suitable for myvi yr09?
Thanks.
+Quote Post
coolfamousamos
post Jul 31 2012, 09:20 PM

hi TS, are u available to cod at anytime within mutiara damansara?
pm best price for myvi
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 31 2012, 09:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(faun @ Jul 30 2012, 11:58 PM)
10w30 n 10w40 semi-syn oil, which 1 suitable for myvi yr09?
Thanks.
replied in pm!

QUOTE(coolfamousamos @ Jul 31 2012, 09:20 PM)
hi TS, are u available to cod at anytime within mutiara damansara?
pm best price for myvi
replied in pm!
+Quote Post
coolfamousamos
post Aug 1 2012, 12:27 AM

+Quote Post
wankj
post Aug 1 2012, 11:08 AM

Wrong2 post

This post has been edited by wankj: Aug 1 2012, 11:13 AM
+Quote Post
ThunderGod_Cid
post Aug 1 2012, 11:36 AM

girlfriend cute indeed tongue.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 1 2012, 09:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(coolfamousamos @ Aug 1 2012, 12:27 AM)

haha thanks for your compliment bro! hope to see the review from you soon!

QUOTE(ThunderGod_Cid @ Aug 1 2012, 11:36 AM)
girlfriend cute indeed tongue.gif
thank you thank you, i'll let her know, lol! rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
ameer88
post Aug 2 2012, 11:52 PM

Casual

Bro. Tmrw night cod at tesco mutiara can? Which one suitable for persona ngv? smile.gif
+Quote Post
c_s_mak
post Aug 3 2012, 01:34 AM

Getting Started

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 3 2012, 10:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ameer88 @ Aug 2 2012, 11:52 PM)
Bro. Tmrw night cod at tesco mutiara can? Which one suitable for persona ngv? smile.gif
replied in pm!

QUOTE(c_s_mak @ Aug 3 2012, 01:34 AM)

thanks for your review! i have replied your question in pm, please check! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Alphawolf
post Aug 4 2012, 12:31 PM

Getting Started

bought the 10W30 from the seller on Friday night at Puchong. Friendly and knowledgeable seller smile.gif

As for the oil, I can feel that the engine's smoother and lighter after the change. Will give another review after I tested it for a longer period..

2 thumbs up for both seller and Liqui Moly's 10W30 smile.gif
+Quote Post
Kaven33
post Aug 5 2012, 01:01 AM

bro,i looking for 10w40 semi~can cod at seri kembangan area?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 5 2012, 12:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Alphawolf @ Aug 4 2012, 12:31 PM)
bought the 10W30 from the seller on Friday night at Puchong. Friendly and knowledgeable seller smile.gif

2 thumbs up for both seller and Liqui Moly's 10W30 smile.gif
thanks for the review and compliment bro! enjoy the engine oil! icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Kaven33 @ Aug 5 2012, 01:01 AM)
bro,i looking for 10w40 semi~can cod at seri kembangan area?
replied in pm!
+Quote Post
NOX
post Aug 7 2012, 06:39 AM

Getting Started

Hi bro, its me that sms you early in the morning.. plan to deal 10-40 for my savvy today night, 10-30 for my swift friday night.. can?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 7 2012, 10:19 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NOX @ Aug 7 2012, 06:39 AM)
Hi bro, its me that sms you early in the morning.. plan to deal 10-40 for my savvy today night, 10-30 for my swift friday night.. can?
hi! you are so early, haha laugh.gif
i've replied you in sms, easier.

jason c.
+Quote Post
i4you
post Aug 9 2012, 09:47 PM

hi bro. thx again for waiting for me. nice service. very friendly surely will buy the ceratec in the future. thx again bro smile.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 11 2012, 08:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(i4you @ Aug 9 2012, 09:47 PM)
hi bro. thx again for waiting for me. nice service. very friendly surely will buy the ceratec in the future. thx again bro smile.gif
Haha no worries bro! Looking forward for you to buy Ceratec and feel it.

Jason c.
+Quote Post
LOceng
post Aug 15 2012, 11:43 PM

jeasern 2morrow night ... need 10-40 cod puchong area, will call u before cod ...
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 17 2012, 09:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(LOceng @ Aug 15 2012, 11:43 PM)
jeasern 2morrow night ... need 10-40 cod puchong area, will call u before cod ...
done cod. looking forward on your review on the MOS2 smile.gif
+Quote Post
bcs1138
post Aug 19 2012, 06:16 PM

which type is suitable for my peugeot 406 2000? how much is the price now? can deliver to melaka?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 19 2012, 06:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bcs1138 @ Aug 19 2012, 06:16 PM)
which type is suitable for my peugeot 406 2000? how much is the price now? can deliver to melaka?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
jamurali
post Aug 21 2012, 09:51 AM

Bro,what is your recommendation for Camry 2.0 model year 2005? smile.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 21 2012, 02:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jamurali @ Aug 21 2012, 09:51 AM)
Bro,what is your recommendation for Camry 2.0 model year 2005? smile.gif
replied in pm! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
thenoobone
post Aug 25 2012, 10:46 AM

Enthusiast

anything to recomend for ford laser 1.6??

me not so expert in car hehe

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 25 2012, 08:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(thenoobone @ Aug 25 2012, 10:46 AM)
anything to recomend for ford laser 1.6??

me not so expert in car hehe
replied in pm. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Aug 25 2012, 09:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 25 2012, 10:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Aug 25 2012, 09:34 PM)
glad to hear that. err, you bought from me since end of June until now only change? mileage last so long?
+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Aug 25 2012, 10:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Yeah...i go for 10000km but now already 9.6k like that. Even after high rev, the engine still quiet. But the tak tak sound from valve lifter is obvious due to quiet engine.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 25 2012, 10:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Aug 25 2012, 10:48 PM)
about that, Liqui Moly actually have hydraulic lifter additive, something to cure the tappet sound. i don't know how's the market demand so i don't dare to stock in. unsure.gif
+Quote Post
gingerale
post Aug 26 2012, 04:56 PM

I have a Skoda Superb 1.8T (turbo) 2006 model. Is this Liqui Moly full syn. suitable for my car? Will it evaporate fast? Thanks.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 26 2012, 06:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gingerale @ Aug 26 2012, 04:56 PM)
I have a Skoda Superb 1.8T (turbo) 2006 model. Is this Liqui Moly full syn. suitable for my car? Will it evaporate fast? Thanks.
replied in pm.

+Quote Post
Azuma-kun
post Aug 27 2012, 04:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

My engine is quiet again. Thanks to dark black Liqui Moly EO laugh.gif
+Quote Post
ameer88
post Aug 27 2012, 09:55 PM

Casual

Hi bro jaesern! Sorry for the late review, but after driving 1000km I am fully satisfied with the EO! Quieter engine, SILKY SMOOTH acceleration!

I am all happy man! and thanks for all the explanation too! smile.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Aug 28 2012, 05:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Aug 27 2012, 04:02 PM)
My engine is quiet again. Thanks to dark black Liqui Moly EO laugh.gif
smile.gif

QUOTE(ameer88 @ Aug 27 2012, 09:55 PM)

I am all happy man! and thanks for all the explanation too! smile.gif
you're welcome and thank you! smile.gif
looking forward to see you next time! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
LOceng
post Sep 6 2012, 11:05 PM

Hi sorry late review change engine oil today, what i can say that very gud product. But jeasern i very very farr kekeke... hope can do postage next time
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Sep 12 2012, 09:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(LOceng @ Sep 6 2012, 11:05 PM)
it's never too late when comes to review, glad to hear that.

i'll consider to do postage, just, still consider...

anyway, thanks for your review! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Blue_Diamond
post Sep 17 2012, 11:42 PM

Getting Started

Hi bro,

Please PM me the best price for 2 units of LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L. Thx.

+Quote Post
syahmie
post Sep 18 2012, 08:58 AM

do you have engine flush? PM me
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Sep 18 2012, 11:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Blue_Diamond @ Sep 17 2012, 11:42 PM)
Hi bro,

Please PM me the best price for 2 units of LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L. Thx.
replied in pm.

QUOTE(syahmie @ Sep 18 2012, 08:58 AM)
do you have engine flush? PM me
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
ae_
post Sep 22 2012, 12:09 AM

does it suitable for b16 / 4age?
+Quote Post
Blue_Diamond
post Sep 23 2012, 03:09 PM

Getting Started

Just changed my engine oil to Liqui Moly semi syn. Now my engine felt smoother and quieter compared to my previous Q8.

Good stuff and recommended seller. Thanks Jason. smile.gif

+Quote Post
LOceng
post Sep 23 2012, 09:54 PM

waiting for next oil arrive, track this morning in my area but until now still not recieve that parcel ... hope tomorrow can get it... thanks Jason for do it postage ...

This post has been edited by LOceng: Sep 23 2012, 09:55 PM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Sep 26 2012, 09:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ae_ @ Sep 22 2012, 12:09 AM)
does it suitable for b16 / 4age?
replied in pm.

QUOTE(Blue_Diamond @ Sep 23 2012, 03:09 PM)

Good stuff and recommended seller. Thanks Jason. smile.gif
thanks for the comment bro! enjoy your engine oil brows.gif

QUOTE(LOceng @ Sep 23 2012, 09:54 PM)
waiting for next oil arrive, track this morning in my area but until now still not recieve that parcel ... hope tomorrow can get it... thanks Jason for do it postage  ...
item received on Tue.
+Quote Post
G0046
post Sep 27 2012, 09:59 AM

LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L
pm me for 1 carton ..

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Sep 28 2012, 08:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(G0046 @ Sep 27 2012, 09:59 AM)
LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L
pm me for 1 carton ..
Replied in pm.
+Quote Post
LOceng
post Oct 8 2012, 08:33 AM

review for my friend car after used liqui moly... engine smooth and quiet even high rev still quiet ...
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 8 2012, 10:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(LOceng @ Oct 8 2012, 08:33 AM)
good to hear that! thanks for the review! icon_rolleyes.gif
hope to hear from you next time!
+Quote Post
mrsafwan
post Oct 12 2012, 05:22 PM

Can honda hybrid engine use ceratec, am so keen on ceratec. Because the honda fullynsynthetic 0w-30 is so thin i worried a lot of wear n tear.
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 12 2012, 08:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mrsafwan @ Oct 12 2012, 05:22 PM)
Can honda hybrid engine use ceratec, am so keen on ceratec. Because the honda fullynsynthetic 0w-30 is so thin i worried a lot of wear n tear.
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
mrsafwan
post Oct 13 2012, 11:17 AM

QUOTE(jaesern @ Oct 12 2012, 08:37 PM)
replied in pm.
Hi jaesern, thanks for cod late last night.nice talking to u bro. Ok here is my review after pouring ceratec this morning n heads to malacca.

1. Afterr pouring it in, not much difference in terms of quietness of the engine because the LDA engine is quite noisy at the intake manifold (not engine related) so i cant gauge the sound of the engine.

2. Acceleration wise, not much difference because hybrids are assisted by a motor during acceleration so the engine doesnt work that hard, its already silky smooth acceleration, so cant comment on this part either.

3. High speed cruising, yes, this is where i feel the difference, at 135km/h the engine is at 2,750rpm (normal) but the engine sound were just like humming very slowly, i even switched the radio off and i barely hear the engine sound. During hillclimb the autocruise rev the engine at 3,000rpm but i think i dont feel the engine straining like normal, its just my feeling only, so it might not be accurate.

4. Fc wise, doing 135km/h from seremban to simpang ampat i managed to get 19.1 km/h i consider this VERY GOOD because normally the numbers would be around 17-18km/l if i do 135km/h. I will try to cruise at 110km/h later and see if it can beat the usual number of 20.1km/l.

5. My review is just after a few hours of pouring ceratec into the engine, so we cant consider this as a full review yet aint it. Will do more review before i change to liqui molly semi. See u soon jeasern. Get ready the 10w-30, ha ha.
+Quote Post
ameer88
post Oct 15 2012, 11:22 PM

Casual

bro, need another LM for my next 8000km interval! this time with ceratec too!

pm me best price for my persona. smile.gif

Added on October 15, 2012, 11:39 pmbtw, do you have Liqui Moly Engine Flush?

This post has been edited by ameer88: Oct 15 2012, 11:39 PM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 17 2012, 09:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mrsafwan @ Oct 13 2012, 11:17 AM)

5. My review is just after a few hours of pouring ceratec into the engine, so we cant consider this as a full review yet aint it. Will do more review before i change to liqui molly semi. See u soon jeasern. Get ready the  10w-30, ha ha.
wow! thanks for the very detailed review, appreciate it! just let me know when you need 10w30 rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(ameer88 @ Oct 15 2012, 11:22 PM)
bro, need another LM for my next 8000km interval! this time with ceratec too!

pm me best price for my persona. smile.gif

Added on October 15, 2012, 11:39 pmbtw, do you have Liqui Moly Engine Flush?
replied.
+Quote Post
harajuku85
post Oct 19 2012, 12:06 PM

Getting Started

hi.can u suggest oil for avanza 1.5
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 19 2012, 09:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(harajuku85 @ Oct 19 2012, 12:06 PM)
hi.can u suggest oil for avanza 1.5
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
IceBikers
post Oct 20 2012, 03:34 PM

Enthusiast

Was using Petronas or Shell Helix of 10w-40 regularly from sec13 proton service centre.

20/10/2012 - After driving about 500KM++, I can say the engine is much more smoother and a bit quieter when revving for acceleration(if u know campro engine). The most obvious is gear change is a lot smoother and less noticeable (exclude low gear changing).

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 20 2012, 10:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(IceBikers @ Oct 20 2012, 03:34 PM)

thanks for the review bro! appreciate it! hope to hear from you on next oil change. rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
siamsix
post Oct 21 2012, 09:25 PM

can i ask which one is suitable for toyota ipsum year 2005..pm the price..n whether 4 liter enuff..me a noob here..hehe..btw need to flush engine b4 use kaa..any recommendation for the flush..thanks yaa..wink.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 21 2012, 10:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(siamsix @ Oct 21 2012, 09:25 PM)
can i ask which one is suitable for toyota ipsum year 2005..pm the price..n whether 4 liter enuff..me a noob here..hehe..btw need to flush engine b4 use kaa..any recommendation for the flush..thanks yaa..wink.gif
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
cloudstrife07
post Oct 21 2012, 10:45 PM

Krypto Kokoro

hi jaesern, i'm the one recommending my mom on MOS2 10w-40. She had to send me to LRT Kelana Jaya as I have to go to work (taking 1/2 day lulz) and had something urgent to do on 3pm so that's why the COD time had to be 1/2 hour earlier. sorry. tongue.gif

Anyway for the EO review, your Liqui-Moly MOS2 10W-40 does give her Proton Waja a new life. At first after changing engine got no power at all, then it gradually has power. I do notice some black smoke coming out of the exhaust during the initial run and theres some smell, is it due to the MOS2 cleaning the engine?

anyway after travelling around 100km (and after the smoke and smell vanishes), i can say the acceleration is much lighter than before, the engine is smoother and less noise too! What i can tell is that she doesn't regret it at all. Thanks jaesern!
+Quote Post
ahsee
post Oct 22 2012, 08:10 PM

any recommended for Myvi 1.3? price include postage to Perak?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 22 2012, 10:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cloudstrife07 @ Oct 21 2012, 10:45 PM)

thanks for your comment bro! is alright, i have time that day.
on the black smoke issue, i don't think it have anything to do with the engine oil, fyi black smoke is an indication of rich fuel condition. well, since the smoke no more then no issue i think? smile.gif
do contact me when next service is due.
thanks for the support all the way from Rawang! appreciate it! icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(ahsee @ Oct 22 2012, 08:10 PM)
any recommended for Myvi 1.3? price include postage to Perak?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
e_k1117
post Oct 26 2012, 11:47 AM

Getting Started

Hi, pls pm me price for Synthoil High Tech 5w40 + postage to Kdh.
thx
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 26 2012, 10:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(e_k1117 @ Oct 26 2012, 11:47 AM)
Hi, pls pm me price for Synthoil High Tech 5w40 + postage to Kdh.
thx
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
wayfeel
post Oct 27 2012, 03:20 PM

Member of Elite Negotiators xD

what differences r MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 and 10W 30 in driving method?

i high rev 4-7k rpm (2-3x a week) , spirited driving, cold start, many short stops daily (sales), car no tune, no mod, NA

i prefer -30 for better fuel saving, lighter engine fuel, better protection for cold start. are there greater benefit for -40?

2005 Hcity vtec and integra dc5-s. the above driving method applies to both car (daily drive also ) .

This post has been edited by wayfeel: Oct 27 2012, 05:01 PM
+Quote Post
ThunderGod_Cid
post Oct 27 2012, 03:41 PM

QUOTE(wayfeel @ Oct 27 2012, 03:20 PM)

i high rev 4-7k 2-3x a week, spirited driving, cold start, many short stops daily (sales), car no tune, no mod, NA

i prefer -30 for better fuel saving, lighter engine fuel, better protection for cold start. are there greater benefit for -40?
you forgot the most important part : what car are you driving? TS cannot recommend you a suitable oil without you stating your car model. A k-car can rev freely with just 10w30 btw smile.gif
+Quote Post
wayfeel
post Oct 27 2012, 05:00 PM

Member of Elite Negotiators xD

QUOTE(ThunderGod_Cid @ Oct 27 2012, 03:41 PM)
you forgot the most important part : what car are you driving? TS cannot recommend you a suitable oil without you stating your car model. A k-car can rev freely with just 10w30 btw smile.gif
TQ, already edit smile.gif
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 27 2012, 08:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wayfeel @ Oct 27 2012, 03:20 PM)

i high rev 4-7k rpm (2-3x a week) , spirited driving, cold start, many short stops daily (sales), car no tune, no mod, NA

2005 Hcity vtec and integra dc5-s. the above driving method applies to both car (daily drive also ) .
replied in pm.

QUOTE(ThunderGod_Cid @ Oct 27 2012, 03:41 PM)
thanks bro! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
DannyChok
post Oct 28 2012, 03:24 AM

Getting Started

sir... what would u recommend for MYVI 1.3 old version, age= 1 and a half year...
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 28 2012, 11:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(DannyChok @ Oct 28 2012, 03:24 AM)
sir... what would u recommend for MYVI 1.3 old version, age= 1 and a half year...
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
ikramos
post Oct 29 2012, 08:39 PM

how to use this ceratec bro?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Oct 29 2012, 10:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ikramos @ Oct 29 2012, 08:39 PM)
how to use this ceratec bro?
replied in pm. anyway, call me.
+Quote Post
clrtout
post Nov 4 2012, 05:50 PM

here are my review regarding this liqui moly 10w30 poured in my perodua viva 1.0 AT.
since this is my 1st time using this the engine oil,seller already inform me color is like grey and need to shake it well before pouring it...already expect dat since i've read a few review in this forum.hehehe....

what really surprises me was the smoothness and responsiveness it does to my little standard car.indeed a a very gud engine oil money can buy.no regret!

p/s: bro jason, sorry for this late review. smile.gif only now i m free...
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Nov 6 2012, 08:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(clrtout @ Nov 4 2012, 05:50 PM)

p/s: bro jason, sorry for this late review. smile.gif only now i m free...
thanks for the review bro! it's never been too late! brows.gif
+Quote Post
Spoonz
post Nov 6 2012, 09:31 PM

wish 2.0, what type of engine oil do u rec?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Nov 11 2012, 09:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Spoonz @ Nov 6 2012, 09:31 PM)
wish 2.0, what type of engine oil do u rec?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
cookie81
post Nov 15 2012, 10:02 PM

Pro-Line Engine Flush 500ML have stock?
+Quote Post
kkkk
post Nov 16 2012, 12:01 AM

Getting Started

Forte 1.6 6 speed,what type of engine oil do u rec?
+Quote Post
Candino
post Nov 16 2012, 02:57 AM

What is the difference of it with Bizol oil ?
+Quote Post
nanomugen
post Nov 16 2012, 03:44 PM

Getting Started

is the LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L suitable for my gen2 cps? do i need to flush my engine?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Nov 16 2012, 08:47 PM

Getting Started

replied all in pm. thanks for the inquiry smile.gif

+Quote Post
mamedai
post Nov 21 2012, 05:44 PM

hi bro....got stock for Liqui Moly MOS2 Leichlauf 10W40 4L.price including postage to terengganu.tq
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Nov 21 2012, 08:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mamedai @ Nov 21 2012, 05:44 PM)
hi bro....got stock for Liqui Moly MOS2 Leichlauf 10W40 4L.price including postage to terengganu.tq
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
nanomugen
post Nov 22 2012, 06:01 PM

Getting Started

received my mos2 10w40, fast,friendly and very informative seller, recommended! will report back in 2 weeks
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Nov 22 2012, 07:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(nanomugen @ Nov 22 2012, 06:01 PM)
wow, very fast update, haha laugh.gif
'see you' around in two weeks time smile.gif
+Quote Post
angkee83
post Dec 4 2012, 01:51 PM

Getting Started

can you PM me 5W-40 fully synthetic 5 liters for my VW Golf GTI?

how to use the ceratec?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Dec 4 2012, 08:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(angkee83 @ Dec 4 2012, 01:51 PM)
can you PM me 5W-40 fully synthetic 5 liters for my VW Golf GTI?

how to use the ceratec?
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
levent
post Dec 6 2012, 11:44 PM

Getting Started

any recommend for 4g13 engin?
+Quote Post
cloudstrife07
post Dec 8 2012, 11:57 AM

Krypto Kokoro

eh jaesern, for mos2 10w-40, how many km for oil change? 7k?
+Quote Post
mrsafwan
post Dec 9 2012, 09:44 AM

Whats the difference between synthoil fully synthetic and toptec fully synthetic? Some dealers are sayin that toptec is the latest oil while the synthoil is Kinda old stock.I end up buying toptec.

Added on December 9, 2012, 9:45 amHow much is your synthoil, 4 litres got? Can cod like last time bro

Added on December 9, 2012, 2:37 pmIf i use engine flush, will it remove the ceratec 'protection' as i had ceratec before.

This post has been edited by mrsafwan: Dec 9 2012, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Dec 9 2012, 10:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(levent @ Dec 6 2012, 11:44 PM)
any recommend for 4g13 engin?
QUOTE(cloudstrife07 @ Dec 8 2012, 11:57 AM)
eh jaesern, for mos2 10w-40, how many km for oil change? 7k?
QUOTE(mrsafwan @ Dec 9 2012, 09:44 AM)
Whats the difference between synthoil fully synthetic and toptec fully synthetic? Some dealers are sayin that toptec is the latest oil while the synthoil is Kinda old stock.I end up buying toptec.

Added on December 9, 2012, 9:45 amHow much is your synthoil, 4 litres got? Can cod like last time bro

Added on December 9, 2012, 2:37 pmIf i use engine flush, will it remove the ceratec 'protection' as i had ceratec before.
replied all in pm smile.gif
+Quote Post
LOceng
post Dec 10 2012, 01:12 PM

jaesern alza use which gred?
+Quote Post
shzewei
post Dec 12 2012, 11:55 PM

can explain more why ceratec is not suitable for use with wet clutches car
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Dec 13 2012, 09:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(LOceng @ Dec 10 2012, 01:12 PM)
jaesern alza use which gred?
called.

QUOTE(shzewei @ Dec 12 2012, 11:55 PM)
can explain more why ceratec is not suitable for use with wet clutches car
replied in pm.
+Quote Post
THE CLASS OF 13
post Dec 14 2012, 02:10 AM

if use full syn on my saga flx need flush oso? or can replace like normal service?
+Quote Post
LOceng
post Dec 23 2012, 08:34 AM

Jason thx ya... now alza running with liqui moly also hehe.. very smooth and quiet... my fren review.
+Quote Post
kingway
post Dec 26 2012, 09:10 PM

Getting Started

Good product with best seller. Smooth with Ceratec. TQ.
+Quote Post
THE CLASS OF 13
post Dec 27 2012, 04:11 PM

thanks jason..ady recieve my item..nationwide express a bit slow in east coast lol..
will wait my service appointment then review about liqui moly again..
nice seller..bump
+Quote Post
D.K.Prince
post Jan 1 2013, 01:48 PM

Casual

DO you have liqui moly radiator coolant?
+Quote Post
abdullahzubair01
post Jan 10 2013, 09:43 PM

LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 can use for kancil?

+Quote Post
azeL_Inc
post Jan 10 2013, 09:50 PM

want the oil flush, can be posted? pm me
+Quote Post
THE CLASS OF 13
post Jan 10 2013, 10:29 PM

bump this thread..yesterday service my car using full syn liqui moly what can i say now is awesome..high rev driving feel good..more confident to rev it than using normal syntium..lol..engine sound still normal but can feel it gettin more smooth..cos im service my car for 10k mileage..
+Quote Post
Kel89
post Jan 13 2013, 12:41 AM

Getting Started

Hi bro how much for 10-40w? Where and when to cod?
+Quote Post
myriel
post Jan 29 2013, 11:34 PM

Getting Started

free bump... for good product.

thanks for the quick deal Jason << good and fast seller!
bought today 10w40 and 10w30 for my trusty st171 and myvi biggrin.gif:P

Cheers.
+Quote Post
scofield
post Feb 2 2013, 12:10 AM

Regular

hey bro, thanks for meeting me up yesterday..

did the service today..so far so good..engine seems a bit smooth..vibration also reduce a bit on idle..pick up also seems to improve a bit.. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
skyblas
post Feb 9 2013, 12:35 AM

hi, is ceratec compatible with amsoil engine oil? and also can ceratec be use on tapper engine?
+Quote Post
heal12
post Feb 11 2013, 02:07 PM

Diesel purge , Engine flush,ceratec and 2x liqui moly 10w40 with postage to Sabah pm price
+Quote Post
coOLR3xz
post Feb 20 2013, 07:16 PM

need one unit of LIQUI MOLY MOS2 LEICHTLAUF 10W40 (Semi Synthetic Oil) 4L - RM130
+Quote Post
aziz79
post Feb 21 2013, 01:42 PM

Getting Started

how long last Liqui-Moly 10w-40 can be use?
7000km? 8000km?

shipping cost to johor?
+Quote Post
zerogenome
post Feb 21 2013, 10:35 PM

Hi,

Do you sell Liqui Moly DIESEL CLEAN & BOOST?

thanks
+Quote Post
wayken
post Mar 18 2013, 01:17 AM

For Kenari, which type of engine oil should i use?? 5w-40 or 10w-30?
+Quote Post
cybercrew
post Mar 18 2013, 01:25 PM

Getting Started

Which one recommended for Nissan sentra N16 (A). 3 years old..
Currently using MOS Fully Synthetic.

Pls PM . Tq
+Quote Post
katsumoto2011
post Mar 18 2013, 10:21 PM

Getting Started

bro carry any oil for bike ?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Mar 19 2013, 06:46 PM

Getting Started

replied all smile.gif

QUOTE(katsumoto2011 @ Mar 18 2013, 10:21 PM)
bro carry any oil for bike ?
nope i'm sorry.

+Quote Post
jaesern
post Mar 19 2013, 06:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zerogenome @ Feb 21 2013, 10:35 PM)
Hi,

Do you sell Liqui Moly DIESEL CLEAN & BOOST?

thanks
QUOTE(wayken @ Mar 18 2013, 01:17 AM)
For Kenari, which type of engine oil should i use?? 5w-40 or 10w-30?
QUOTE(cybercrew @ Mar 18 2013, 01:25 PM)
Which one recommended for Nissan sentra N16 (A). 3 years old..
Currently using MOS Fully Synthetic.

Pls PM . Tq
replied all smile.gif
+Quote Post
omanjedi
post Mar 21 2013, 02:29 PM

buy 2 got discount? hehe..i'm usually keep stock for 1 year. pm me your best price for 5W-40/30 full syn.
that ceratec thing
and engine flush.
+Quote Post
DannyChok
post Mar 31 2013, 02:39 AM

Getting Started

Hi sir...i need a semi syn oil. which one is suitable for Myvi, age 2 years old. 5W-40/30? any free gift? where is your COD location. Besides, do you have oil filter for myvi? please pm. thanks
+Quote Post
lalami
post Apr 1 2013, 09:56 AM

Getting Started

Brada. Honda city 2009 wat oil can use?
Pm me. Tq. Mileage 100000. Tq
+Quote Post
jihmie
post Apr 30 2013, 10:08 PM

Hi bro...

Im driving a w202 c180 with 150k km on the clock. Which one is suitable for my car, semi or fully synthetic...thanks...
+Quote Post
swgiant
post May 9 2013, 09:40 PM

Extravagance RUINS Your Life !!!

MoS2 Leichtlauf 10W-40 any suitable for 23 years old car - Honda accord Inspire g20a engine, 109K mileage?Is MoS2 Leichtlauf a semi synthetic oil ?

Usually iam using Idemitsu 10w40, sometimes change to honda engine oil 10w40 and all are semi synthetic.
+Quote Post
woeijian
post May 9 2013, 11:36 PM

any recommendation for Viva?
+Quote Post
anzen600
post May 12 2013, 07:49 PM

Impossible is nothing ~Conquer your self !

Hi bro , any recommendation for Myvi 4-5 years old clocking around 60k ?
+Quote Post
chenglong
post May 21 2013, 10:49 PM

Hi bro. I want to ask if I had already pour engine flash then I can't drive car? Thank you.
+Quote Post
angkee83
post Jun 3 2013, 05:09 PM

Getting Started

hi... i sent a PM to you dy... can you check out and reply... thanks..
+Quote Post
dRLurve
post Jun 6 2013, 04:07 PM

Getting Started

Honda city 09. PM me suitable engine oil. TQ.
+Quote Post
wormtail8
post Jun 15 2013, 08:24 AM

bro, pm me suitable liquimoly for b18cr engine..
TQ.
+Quote Post
Tiianhao
post Jun 19 2013, 06:07 PM

semi or full syn oil more suitable for t.harrier?
+Quote Post
mytaffeta
post Jul 2 2013, 06:06 AM

On my way

honda city 2010 for semi use 10w30 or 10w40?
+Quote Post
jaesern
post Jul 2 2013, 06:46 PM

Getting Started

replied all! please check pm.
+Quote Post
Remic
post Jul 7 2013, 06:41 PM

bro. two things, pm me best price for LIQUI MOLY TOP TECH 5w-30/40, ceratec 2 bottle, 2 engine flush.

I had a nissan slyphy 2009, Mil 135K now, any recommendation? Thanks
+Quote Post
wilsonwc
post Jul 10 2013, 11:30 PM

Getting Started

Hi, what do you recommend type of oil for the new myvi 1.5 se? and how long to service if use this? pm.
+Quote Post
trisx
post Jul 15 2013, 01:20 PM

Life is Full of BS eyh !

can cod sunway pyramid tomorrow dude?
+Quote Post
IJANxMYHC
post Jul 18 2013, 04:15 PM

Just COD with seller in my front of my office at Bandar Utama. A very friendly & knowledgeable seller. Will deal again with u again soon bro smile.gif

Cheers,
IJAN
+Quote Post
IJANxMYHC
post Jul 18 2013, 04:16 PM

Just COD with seller in my front of my office at Bandar Utama. A very friendly & knowledgeable seller. Will deal again with u again soon bro smile.gif

Cheers,
IJAN
+Quote Post
HuiChyr
post Aug 4 2013, 04:13 PM

Casual

Has anyone here required engine overhaul after did an ENgine FLush? I was told old engine parts are hold up together by the sludge overtime and engine flush breaks the sludge causing parts to "misalign"
Any truth to this ... TQ for any fee