Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why people say after general election price drop, Please share

views

M2K2Land
post Apr 6 2012, 12:58 AM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

I dont think gonna happen... what let you think of that?
M2K2Land
post Apr 11 2012, 02:25 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

If you got holding power... who care...
M2K2Land
post Apr 11 2012, 02:39 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

QUOTE(Tigerr @ Apr 11 2012, 02:30 PM)
You are right....i have been waiting for the bubbles to burst also....but waited too long....and i jump in a semiD in end 2010 and mid last year, 1 jump in another semiD. Now, see whether the bubble can drag beyond 2015 or not.....as i can cash out by 2014... laugh.gif
Good Job bro... I also still waiting tongue.gif
M2K2Land
post Apr 11 2012, 03:34 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Apr 11 2012, 03:29 PM)
i really dont understand why people wait:

- for those who are buying a house to stay in (assuming those who can afford or willing to afford), be it a first house or upgrade, if you already find something you like, then just buy it if the price is reasonable (unless you think the price will become reasonable in a few months time). unless you are waiting for a new project that you like. At least, you have a timeline or visibility on that.

- For those who are purely for investment, there are plenty of subsales which is still reasonable in price, also there are new projects which are interesting enough....some even go for bargain in auction (not all though).

Why wait for something that you dont know if it will happen or when it will happen or to what extend it will happen? If you have no need, then it is fair enough....if you are investor, you may choose to invest in something else while waiting for the downturn....

I personally dont believe the election has direct impact on house price. Political Stability , economic growth, etc would result in more job opportunities , more prosperity in the people ..when these happen, people will buy or upgrade or invest more.

Dont worry too much, as there might be war, natural disaster, flood, soil erosion, etc.....all these, if anyone of these happen at your area, it wil definitely affect the house price, but we cant control these right?
Poor mindset wait 1st listen to rumors.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 PM