159 Pages « < 69 70 71 72 73 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mazda CX-5

views

Jlow1234h
post Jun 9 2013, 09:18 AM

0 posts

Hi guys,

Anyone knows where I can wash my Cx5 in Subang without harming the tribos coating? Pls advise

IzZzY
post Jun 9 2013, 07:39 PM

0 posts

I went to test drive the CKD today, and tried to get clarification on some things:
Spare tire was there.
I counted 7 speakers, one in each door and 3 in front. But I think the SA mentioned that two of them where something else than speakers. I honestly have no idea about anything when it comes to those things. The are made by Panasonic.
No Tribos coating, as already mentioned in the thread.
The cars coming first are indeed only white and aluminium, and blue would probably be ready in July.

What I noticed was two things they had added to the CKD. Firstly a button to lock all door on the side of the steering wheel, and secondly when opening the door there was a new protection plate under the door. I do wonder why they didn't just add a auto lock instead of a new button, since they obviously noticed that there was something missing there. To adjust the seat really takes some time. Being a tall Mat Salleh, it took me a minute to get into a decent position, (as opposed to a couple of seconds when it's manual) so I will likely be a little bit annoyed over that fact every time my dear wife uses the car. I did like the drive however, noticed no difference from the CBU. I might even start to enjoy driving back to my wives hometown in Kelantan, if I'm behind the wheel of this car. thumbup.gif
nkmmy
post Jun 9 2013, 08:19 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(IzZzY @ Jun 9 2013, 07:39 PM)
I went to test drive the CKD today, and tried to get clarification on some things:
Spare tire was there.
I counted 7 speakers, one in each door and 3 in front. But I think the SA mentioned that two of them where something else than speakers. I honestly have no idea about anything when it comes to those things. The are made by Panasonic.
The cars coming first are indeed only white and aluminium, and blue would probably be ready in July.

What I noticed was two things they had added to the CKD. Firstly a button to lock all door on the side of the steering wheel, and secondly when opening the door there was a new protection plate under the door. I do wonder why they didn't just add a auto lock instead of a new button, since they obviously noticed that there was something missing there. To adjust the seat really takes some time. Being a tall Mat Salleh, it took me a minute to get into a decent position, (as opposed to a couple of seconds when it's manual) so I will likely be a little bit annoyed over that fact every time my dear wife uses the car.  I did like the drive however, noticed no difference from the CBU. I might even start to enjoy driving back to my wives hometown in Kelantan, if I'm behind the wheel of this car.  thumbup.gif
rclxms.gif icon_rolleyes.gif thumbup.gif
fit
post Jun 9 2013, 09:39 PM

Casual
436 posts

Anyone get their CKD unit aldy ?
IzZzY
post Jun 10 2013, 07:41 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(fit @ Jun 9 2013, 09:39 PM)
Anyone get their CKD unit aldy ?
When I asked the SA, he said that no CKD has been delivered yet. They will start allocating the units after the launch this week. So people will probably be getting the cars sometime next week. He also mentioned that the first batch of CKD was already sold out, and if someone booked now, they would have to wait another 2-3 months for their car.

fit
post Jun 10 2013, 08:56 AM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(IzZzY @ Jun 10 2013, 07:41 AM)
When I asked the SA, he said that no CKD has been delivered yet. They will start allocating the units after the launch this week. So people will probably be getting the cars sometime next week. He also mentioned that the first batch of CKD was already sold out, and if someone booked now, they would have to wait another 2-3 months for their car.
oooo 2 to 3 months is pretty long wait for CKD version.
tnang
post Jun 10 2013, 12:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

Got my CBU unit after 6 months of waiting....

This post has been edited by tnang: Jun 10 2013, 12:34 PM
nxtpg
post Jun 10 2013, 02:11 PM

On my way
514 posts

QUOTE(fit @ Jun 10 2013, 08:56 AM)
oooo 2 to 3 months is pretty long wait for CKD version.
penang sa say can get within 1-2 months if take aluminium silver or white

but i dont trust the words because i dont like to wait.... so if only got ready stock... then might consider....

devinz
post Jun 10 2013, 02:15 PM

On my way
597 posts

QUOTE(IzZzY @ Jun 9 2013, 07:39 PM)
Spare tire was there.

What I noticed was two things they had added to the CKD. Firstly a button to lock all door on the side of the steering wheel, and secondly when opening the door there was a new protection plate under the door. I do wonder why they didn't just add a auto lock instead of a new button, since they obviously noticed that there was something missing there. To adjust the seat really takes some time. Being a tall Mat Salleh, it took me a minute to get into a decent position, (as opposed to a couple of seconds when it's manual) so I will likely be a little bit annoyed over that fact every time my dear wife uses the car.  I did like the drive however, noticed no difference from the CBU. I might even start to enjoy driving back to my wives hometown in Kelantan, if I'm behind the wheel of this car.  thumbup.gif
those who gottent their CKD, can share some pic on the button lock and protection plate?

chengxi
post Jun 11 2013, 09:24 AM

1 posts

Anyone collected his / her CX-5 CKD? Please share the driving experience.

Received an official email from Bermaz about the Tribos Coating saying that:
"Tribos coating will not be in the package of our Mazda CX-5 (CKD Unit) but can be made available with minimum price as part of accessories[I]. We would like to say that this is highly the best deal in town for a car that has just been launched."

Interestingly, the Tribos Coating is not available in the price list and wondering how much is the "minimum price". I have requested further clarification from Bermaz, will update the forum once the information is available.

IzZzY
post Jun 12 2013, 12:25 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(devinz @ Jun 10 2013, 02:15 PM)
those who gottent their CKD, can share some pic on the button lock and protection plate?
Taken from the CX-5 group on facebook. smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
nkmmy
post Jun 12 2013, 02:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(IzZzY @ Jun 12 2013, 12:25 PM)
Taken from the CX-5 group on facebook.  smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
Can share the link of facebook which I can follow please? Thanks!
IzZzY
post Jun 12 2013, 02:31 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(nkmmy @ Jun 12 2013, 02:05 PM)
Can share the link of facebook which I can follow please? Thanks!
Sure thing. It's the Mazda CX-5 owners club to be more specific.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCX5CM/?fref=ts
nkmmy
post Jun 12 2013, 03:31 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(IzZzY @ Jun 12 2013, 02:31 PM)
Sure thing. It's the Mazda CX-5 owners club to be more specific.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCX5CM/?fref=ts
Great!!! Thanks a lot! There is so many info inside especially all the aftermarket stuff... loving it! rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif icon_rolleyes.gif thumbup.gif
foolc
post Jun 12 2013, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

org cakap mazda service centre crapp... be careful yaa

yen187
post Jun 12 2013, 06:22 PM

32 posts

does anyone here have the maintenance schedule and how much it cost?
also i read a few pages and did not go through the 70 pages, whats the FC that everyone is getting since it is said that it is almost hybrid's FC?
IMF
post Jun 12 2013, 09:18 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

Maintenance cost for first three yrs is FREE. FC can't be hybrid remember u r buying SUV not sedan car, FC for SUV is generally higher
binary
post Jun 12 2013, 09:47 PM

PreBeT_LaPok
1,535 posts

QUOTE(foolc @ Jun 12 2013, 05:01 PM)
org cakap mazda service centre crapp... be careful yaa
That was 3-4 years back. They are much better now and in fact better than other so called premium SC.
binary
post Jun 12 2013, 09:51 PM

PreBeT_LaPok
1,535 posts

QUOTE(yen187 @ Jun 12 2013, 06:22 PM)
does anyone here have the maintenance schedule and how much it cost?
also i read a few pages and did not go through the 70 pages, whats the FC that everyone is getting since it is said that it is almost hybrid's FC?
You will get 3 yrs warranty and 3 years free maintenance (up to 60K KM) meaning you don't have to pay single cents when servicing your car. FC nowhere near hybrid's FC but it has the best FC in its class averaging around 7.0L/100KM for highway and 8.5-9.0L/100KM on town driving.
kstan92
post Jun 12 2013, 10:08 PM

2 posts

Hi guys. I just went over to Mazda today to pay up for my CX5 and since I had time to spare, I took a tour around the CKD version. Here are my findings:-

1) I am no audiophile but the audio system sounds alright to me. No complaints, yet.

2) The metal pads at the door steps are for display purposes. To actually have them, you have to purchase it as an accessory for RM200++ (sorry I can't remember the exact figure).

3) For the first few batches of CKD, Tribos is applied. This is what the SA told me. She claimed that I will get the unit with Tribos so when I collect the car next weekend I will confirm. Sorry I forgot to ask about the price to apply Tribos.

4) The spare tyre is available. I personally checked it. However, there is no spare tyre for Mazda-6.

5) For units with no metallic colour (especially white), there is a RM400 reduction. I know this is stated in the confirmed price list posted recently, but I, for one, has missed it completely so I was actually quite pleased.

That's all. Hope I shared some good info with you. Thanks.

159 Pages « < 69 70 71 72 73 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th November 2022 - 10:32 PM