Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What car to buy with RM 200k?, We're looking for a new car in a month.

views

turbocharged
post Mar 29 2012, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(wirefly @ Mar 29 2012, 06:37 PM)
My family and i are looking for a new car in a month time with a price RM200k but we don't know which car to get. It doesn't matter a sedan or suv. May be you guys can help me which.. and why. We're looking for a 1.8L and above. so the peugeot 508 is out. We've seen the vw passat and the kia optima.. or course if you're gonna tell me mazda6.. the model's kinda old isn't it. will there we any new car launching in a month plus time?
pls test drive 508 first. it is more powerful than 2.4.

it is 1.6 TURBO

doh.gif

turbocharged
post Mar 30 2012, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

ford mondeo la.
turbocharged
post Apr 2 2012, 06:51 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(wirefly @ Apr 2 2012, 06:49 PM)
no wait wait! we tested the passat and it sucks! the seat lousy. hard, squarish, and not comfortable. there's nothing special ith the car. with that 180k pricetag and non auto folding. -.- we had no choice but considering the Citreon C5, you guys were right! magic carpet. felt the turbo! plus its bigGER! except that the citreon when cornering with the steering wheel, i keep hitting the central control. K5 's dashboard is too high, feels unsafe to drive, no proper view and ceiling too low, and the leg room, my legs kept hitting the steering wheel. Fantastic drsign though. hey thanks a lot guys! keep the comments coming and continue to keep me updated
u must know where u can service the citroen car. its not available everywhere.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:50 AM