Problem Acne Scars

views

stevicocareline
post May 29 2012, 12:32 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Azlayla @ Mar 25 2012, 04:18 PM)
Hai gorgeous people...

I really need your help huhuhu  unsure.gif

I currently have acne scars  rclxub.gif  and try a lot of product to get rid of it. Can anyone give me suggestion which product that good and really work based on your experience

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Are you tired with certain cosmetic and skincare products? Have you ever spent tonnes of money on your skin problem? Expensive skincare products, facial treatments but yet still no improvement..Before you give up, try one last product, you will get an amaze result which will helps to restore your confidence.

STEVICO TOMATO LYCOPENE EXTRACT WITH GREEN TEA EXTRACT - For Pimples treatment & Acne scars, remove dead skin cell, remove dullness & dryness, pore-minimizing, improve dark circle & anti-wrinkle (No side effect. It’s made by natural organic remedy)

Classic Care Package - 14 Days DailyCare Pack (You can feel the difference after two(2) weeks consumption)
The adage “Beauty Comes From Within” holds ever so true. As we move in pursuit of physical beauty and long-lasting youth, we are aware that a healthy body leads to a beautiful one. Yet one must also know that the main culprits causing aging and damage to our bodies over time are free radicals, which are derived from stress, unhealthy food intake, harmful UV rays from the sun and other pollutants.
By using a concentration of Tomato Lycopene Extract - Nature’s Powerful Anti-Aging, pimples & scars treatment and Cancer Fighting Agents, Stevico gives you a potent health and youth retaining solution that fends off free radicals harming our bodies. Cleanse, Nourish, Rejuvenate, Energise and Revitalize your body, retain its inner and outer beauty with Stevico’s Tomato Lycopene Extract with Green Tea Extract.

Selling Price = RM230.00/box (exclude shipping cost)
1 box = 30 sachets
1 sachet = 20-28 raw tomatoes

Product origin: Japan

Recommended per day consumption:-

2-3 sachets for serious skin problem
1-2 sachets for dietary supplement

For enquiry, please PM me.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 PM