Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Problem Acne Scars

views

TSAzlayla
post Mar 25 2012, 04:18 PM, updated 8y ago

0 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

I really need your help huhuhu unsure.gif

I currently have acne scars rclxub.gif and try a lot of product to get rid of it. Can anyone give me suggestion which product that good and really work based on your experience

Thanks rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by Azlayla: Mar 25 2012, 04:20 PM
ysze
post Mar 29 2012, 07:04 PM

7 posts

Has anyone tried using snail cream?
Please visit http://snailcream.blogspot.com/

This post has been edited by ysze: Mar 30 2012, 12:15 AM
oatkrunch
post Mar 30 2012, 01:19 AM

14 posts

yup! i used the one from etude house. oh well, nothing spectacular about it, really.. anyhow, i want to try one which is highly raved in japan... from snail street or something. that will be the last snail related product i am going to use.. if that doesn't work, not going to bother any snail related products anymore. haha!

i want to buy clarisonic mia badly!! i am pissed at my post acne pigmentation too. sigh
OrangeCubes
post Apr 25 2012, 03:56 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

Exfoliate and whitening products!
jasmineh2y
post Apr 25 2012, 06:30 PM

Nothing
1,034 posts

QUOTE(Azlayla @ Mar 25 2012, 04:18 PM)
Hai gorgeous people...

I really need your help huhuhu  unsure.gif

I currently have acne scars  rclxub.gif  and try a lot of product to get rid of it. Can anyone give me suggestion which product that good and really work based on your experience

Thanks  rclxms.gif

so far, i find the Caroline refining cream is the best to lighten the acne scar.
u may try it.
soraya s
post Apr 25 2012, 09:28 PM

0 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

I currently have acne scars  rclxub.gif  and try a lot of product to get rid of it. Can anyone give me suggestion which product that good and really work based on your experience

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Try vitamin C with glutathione...but u have to be consistent in the first 6-8 weeks...it helps to reduce scar appearance very fast
colormeprettyy
post Apr 30 2012, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

i wished we had a personal microdermabrasion kit which complies to the watts in Malaysia. the one in USA uses their pin plug. bummer. so i dont really have to go for regular facials but just do home facials on my time.
oatkrunch
post May 1 2012, 04:24 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(colormeprettyy @ Apr 30 2012, 12:41 AM)
i wished we had a personal microdermabrasion kit which complies to the watts in Malaysia. the one in USA uses their pin plug. bummer. so i dont really have to go for regular facials but just do home facials on my time.
perhaps you can get an international plug where all kinds of plug are able to use through that international plug. hehe!
melstrawberry81
post May 17 2012, 12:02 PM

11 posts

what type of scar is that? isit pitted hole or red red de?
sarsidhu
post May 25 2012, 03:04 PM

0 posts

lemons are natural whitening essence. it helps to fade scars n evens out your skin tone. i have been using lemon for two weeks and i'm seeing changes in my skin. my scars are fading n my skin got clearer. apply the lemon's extract ( the water ) to your face n leave it for 20-30 mins n rinse it off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkCR2ZWAe4&feature=share ( tis method will oso help) o you could try both!

http://classypyt.blogspot.com/
Queen Blair
post May 25 2012, 05:42 PM

0 posts

I think maybe you can paint Vitamin E on the acne scars. That is useful for me, Hope also useful for you!
Aurigae
post May 26 2012, 11:18 PM

49 posts

thought of doing co2 laser treatment?

i'm thinking of consulting the skinclub at menara hap seng..

am afraid that laser treatment might thin my skin too much
RiasAnggun
post May 27 2012, 11:37 AM

0 posts

I also got the same experience.. i have an acne scar all over my face . It's make me feel so sad.. I have no confident with myself.. I always stay at home after come back form work & avoid to hang out with my friends sad.gif

Until one day i bought this foundation from this website http://riasanggunbeautyconcepts.blogspot.com all my problem are solved. now i feel more confident, very happy & have meaningfull life...

U should try this foundation...& i'm sure you will love it

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
babymiki
post May 29 2012, 12:29 PM

❤ ZR
4,096 posts

where to get caroline?
stevicocareline
post May 29 2012, 12:32 PM

2 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Are you tired with certain cosmetic and skincare products? Have you ever spent tonnes of money on your skin problem? Expensive skincare products, facial treatments but yet still no improvement..Before you give up, try one last product, you will get an amaze result which will helps to restore your confidence.

STEVICO TOMATO LYCOPENE EXTRACT WITH GREEN TEA EXTRACT - For Pimples treatment & Acne scars, remove dead skin cell, remove dullness & dryness, pore-minimizing, improve dark circle & anti-wrinkle (No side effect. It’s made by natural organic remedy)

Classic Care Package - 14 Days DailyCare Pack (You can feel the difference after two(2) weeks consumption)
The adage “Beauty Comes From Within” holds ever so true. As we move in pursuit of physical beauty and long-lasting youth, we are aware that a healthy body leads to a beautiful one. Yet one must also know that the main culprits causing aging and damage to our bodies over time are free radicals, which are derived from stress, unhealthy food intake, harmful UV rays from the sun and other pollutants.
By using a concentration of Tomato Lycopene Extract - Nature’s Powerful Anti-Aging, pimples & scars treatment and Cancer Fighting Agents, Stevico gives you a potent health and youth retaining solution that fends off free radicals harming our bodies. Cleanse, Nourish, Rejuvenate, Energise and Revitalize your body, retain its inner and outer beauty with Stevico’s Tomato Lycopene Extract with Green Tea Extract.

Selling Price = RM230.00/box (exclude shipping cost)
1 box = 30 sachets
1 sachet = 20-28 raw tomatoes

Product origin: Japan

Recommended per day consumption:-

2-3 sachets for serious skin problem
1-2 sachets for dietary supplement

For enquiry, please PM me.

nuruls
post Jun 1 2012, 09:12 AM

0 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Try beauty nutritional drinks as it works the skin from inside and I have been using the facial care called Miracle Tab for 2 years. The soap is marvellous and the latest product HD advanced whitening fluid will show results within a few days of consistent application.

Good luck!
ace.princess
post Jun 1 2012, 12:04 PM

Enthusiast
713 posts

brightening products, undergo treatment, or u can inject hyaluronic acid.
jasmineh2y
post Jun 5 2012, 11:40 PM

Nothing
1,034 posts

QUOTE(ace.princess @ Jun 1 2012, 12:04 PM)
brightening products, undergo treatment, or u can inject hyaluronic acid.
better dun get injection, i think you try consume the collagen liquid or pills.

markblurberry
post Jun 6 2012, 05:53 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

Hi All Hunks and Ladies,

Let me share a little bit about acne scar, it is caused by inflammation within dermis brought by acne problems. It is usually carried from adolescence to adulthood. There are various psychological and self esteem issue if this problem is not properly treated, but unfortunately, it is also one of the hardest to treat with most treatment and products in the market. Keloids scar being the most common in Malaysia, due to us being a tropical country with 365 days of sunlight. And some people are actually suffering in silent, because scar not only affect the face, but our body, notably shoulder, chest and back...Common recommendation to treat acne scar include: laser, chemical peel,, dermabrasion, vitamins etc etc...Well, these are good treatments, but seldom bring excellent result, and some may prone to produce side-effects, others are simply too slow to see any effect. Although laser is quick, but the cost and danger of post laser problems is huge!!
ShannyKok
post Jun 12 2012, 03:38 PM

2 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Try AG-Factor. If the scar of yours is of red darkened type. Read my comments on this thread :-

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry52136655

Too lazy to retype again blush.gif rclxub.gif

TzeThon
post Jun 12 2012, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Am using Kiehl's blemish control daily skin-clearing treatment. Not bad smile.gif
shrek2
post Jun 13 2012, 11:39 AM

3 posts

If you would like to learn how to cure your acne permanently ... and regain your health and wellbeing, without drugs, without typical acne treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read. I guarantee it and you won't be disappointed -- http://tinyurl.com/7a58646
Raralola
post Jun 13 2012, 12:22 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(babymiki @ May 29 2012, 12:29 PM)
where to get caroline?
Im user Caroline Product now. Its good product !
Really good for acne skin.
I ady use for 3 months and my skin has improvement. biggrin.gif
Sandra Yong
post Aug 8 2012, 10:41 AM

1 posts

i think u should try laser treatment....sure got improvement..
Wildon Ebiz
post Aug 10 2012, 12:05 PM

46 posts

Hi

Please consider MK13 Facial Spray which is suitable for all types of facial skins. You may click on this web page: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=135&t=2456365 or MK13 Facial Treatment. There are testimonials from satisfied users on MK13 Facial Spray.

Do PM, sms or call me at 010-2254282 if you require further info.

Thank you.

katty_cheong
post Oct 2 2012, 10:27 AM

18 posts

Hai gorgeous people...

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Dear! I think you should try MTS ROLLER for your acne & scar. MTS ROLLER treatments are becoming increasing popular
as they give similar results to dermabrasion, laser resurfacing and peels without the pain and downtime.

You will feel the benefit of MTS ROLLER on your skin as:
- Enhance Product Penetration
- Regulate Cell Function
- Reduction of Pigmentation
- Exfoliation
- Reduction of Acne

SO bad i don't sell it. Otherwise, i can sell u in cheaper price.
It is worth to try. I am using that so i know what is good. Or you can ask the seller that i bought from her
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2193552&hl=

Hope it will work on u
Florine
post Oct 3 2012, 02:31 PM

0 posts

Hi,

I have a lot of acne scars all over my face few weeks before. After that, my husband recommend me to use the dermatix gel for scars.. It tooks about 3 weeks to one month. my scar look lighten up to 70%.
You may try this. U can find this in Watson or Guardian.

We are suffered due to ACNE problem. Maybe we can share on how to maintain it as i went to dermatologist for my acne solution. Its really work as the doc just ask me to use water to wash my face. and apply the antibiotic liquor 3 times a day. Currently, i seeing doc sunita from Dr Nathan Clinic.
Jacksyn
post Oct 17 2012, 10:50 PM

12 posts

I'm applying antibiotic liquor on my face as well. Just wondering does this liquor hurts skin? And how long we can rely on this antibiotic liquor? Cause I have been using it for almost 1 year. My skin actually feeling quite dry. But I not dare to try other toner or moisturizer, worry if acne will come back again sad.gif

Florine
post Oct 22 2012, 09:51 AM

0 posts

[quote=Jacksyn,Oct 17 2012, 10:50 PM]
I'm applying antibiotic liquor on my face as well. Just wondering does this liquor hurts skin? And how long we can rely on this antibiotic liquor? Cause I have been using it for almost 1 year. My skin actually feeling quite dry. But I not dare to try other toner or moisturizer, worry if acne will come back again sad.gif

Hi Jackson,

May i know where did u get the antibiotic liquor? ive got it from my dermatologist clinic..im still using it even i have no more acne in my face. Just afraid it will come back again. But i believe after a while u can try to use the moisturizer already..u may try the ceptahil moisteriser. u can have it in guardian or watson. It has no contain chemical and i believe u can start to use it as a precaution.
using the antibiotic liquoar is to make ur acne dry and i dont think it's advisable to use it for long term. Our face need moist as too dry will invite acne too..
that's what i get from my skin care..it makes my skin dry and it cause a lot of acne..fuh, it took about 6 months to rid off all..
slowly and it has to take courage to walk out from the house without make up. and i wash my face with water only.
creativedegift
post Nov 6 2012, 02:17 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Azlayla @ Mar 25 2012, 05:18 PM)
Hai gorgeous people...

Thanks  rclxms.gif

Strongly recommend Japan Cosmetics and Facial Products --KOSE all SERIES

http://www.annyee.com.my/index.php?app=sea...te_id=200039522
itune_gifts
post Nov 16 2012, 05:19 AM

27 posts

What type of acne scar you have??
If just blemish or red red scars, then u can apply cream or use any home remedies
However, if those serious acne scar like ice-pick scars, then u should consider Laser treatment
I got ice pick scar, buy many products to recover, but then, not much different sad.gif
Currently now doing Laser (done 2 times, on going to 3rd time), my skin has improved 30-35%
Joubajoubawa
post Nov 20 2012, 12:02 PM

1 posts

apply unrefined shea butter!
Haruharufashion
post Nov 25 2012, 09:19 AM

12 posts

How about drink LAMOR2?

Today is my 12th day using LAMOR2 and is really work for my pimples & scar problem. Now i face no more pimples only left pimples scar and the scar i reduce day by day is really effective^^ I Love it

I no need to use bb cream to cover my pimples. yahoo! Now I using normal skincare product + Lamor2, perfect match^^

I still have stock for LAMOR2, if you want it^^
ShannyKok
post Feb 21 2013, 10:40 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Florine @ Oct 3 2012, 02:31 PM)
Hi,

I have a lot of acne scars all over my face few weeks before.  After that, my husband recommend me to use the dermatix gel for scars.. It tooks about 3 weeks to one month. my scar look lighten up to 70%. 
You may try this.  U can find this in Watson or Guardian.

We are suffered due to ACNE problem.  Maybe we can share on how to maintain it as i went to dermatologist for my acne solution. Its really work as the doc just ask me to use water to wash my face. and apply the antibiotic liquor 3 times a day.  Currently, i seeing doc sunita from Dr Nathan Clinic.
what type of scar are you experiencing? pitted or just darkened scars?
karenleong
post Apr 11 2013, 09:58 AM

0 posts

my sister got pimples so suddenly and then affect her whole face. Then She tried to use miyome night cream where just apply thin layer before sleep. Then after she used for about one month, pimples no more. As I stay in Kl and she stayed in penang, when i went back home her face is so fair and smooth. Real case study. Amazing. Now she just on and off use and pimples never find her again.

yosh215
post Apr 11 2013, 12:35 PM

10 posts

try snail essence from this masks.

this helps with scar

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-frien...492155710821105
donia faza
post Apr 13 2013, 07:36 PM

0 posts

try to take FERWHITE COLLAGEN. it is good for a glowing skin, reduce the marks not only on face but also all over the body. so far my cust satiesfied with this collagen. it also can fastened healling process. within 3 weeks or 2 weeks u can c the different. and the best thing is this collagen is more better than aurawhite collagen and also more cheapper. please visit my blog http://doniafaza.blogspot.com or pm/watsapp/sms 0139490432 for best price n detail
janic_ong
post Apr 18 2013, 03:17 PM

5 posts

hey dear

Maybe you should give it a try on this roller treatment,
user posted image

i saw there is a seller selling this roller in lyn too, maybe you can try to seek some advices from her/him.

I used this roller for quite some time already, it works well on my pit scar and acne on my forehead, hope this info can help you up! smile.gif

cheeeeeeeers! wub.gif
janic_ong
post Apr 18 2013, 03:24 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(colormeprettyy @ Apr 30 2012, 12:41 AM)
hey dear

Maybe you can try this! rclxms.gif i used this for my facial treatment at home, it works well on me

and this is how the roller looks like
user posted image

hope can help you up! rclxms.gif
KB Qiela
post Apr 22 2013, 07:53 AM

0 posts

Give a try to Mary Kay. I am sure you will get impress with the result... SMS/Wassap me 0182326369 for details or purchase...
vibes
post May 1 2013, 10:56 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Joubajoubawa @ Nov 20 2012, 12:02 PM)
apply unrefined shea butter!
Unrefined Shea butter does the trick... PM me if you need some.
lovelyangelic89
post May 7 2013, 11:32 AM

12 posts

Can try Jasmine Rice Milk Bar Soap for acne, and whitening the scars. Also can try MagixPress Marine Algae Cleanser, Repair Cream and Pearl Scar Cream.

Based on my experience, I found that those products do help on clearing up my pimples and even millia seeds. For whitening, must definitely try Jasmine Rice Milk Bar Soap (from Thailand). It does whitens my face, seriously.
scribbliciousss
post May 16 2013, 05:24 PM

31 posts

MIREICA MIREICA MIRECA!

Can see visible results in 2 weeks and it's a natural skin supplement. It contains skin stem cell (helps to repair skin), collagen, antioxidants, astaxanthin,..etc

ALL the pharmacies are selling it and I just bought mine from Caring! Love it. I drink it every morning.

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0543sec    2.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th January 2020 - 03:52 PM