71 Pages « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Saville Bangsar, Metrokajang

views

tan_kt
post Aug 8 2015, 11:09 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(wan_d7 @ Aug 7 2015, 02:16 AM)
For defect just go to the management office and fill the form. Then someone will go with you to check the defect. They will then ask for one of your front door key so they can come in and out for works. They'll say the work will be done in one month of the complaint but that's bullshit. Just keep complaining over and over so that they will do it faster.

I can't give exact number, cuz you might get different price depends on the design and size of your plaster, but for full house plaster minus toilet, it'd be around 10k++ that's quite basic simple design. I guess I could get cheaper from other contractor but well, at least the support is not too bad.
Hi Wan,
Your quote is inclusive of wiring?
tan_kt
post Aug 8 2015, 11:14 PM

11 posts

Is there anyone who engage MKH to do renovation?
They have put up a banner at the ground floor...
junji
post Aug 10 2015, 07:38 PM

18 posts

We have been making many calls to MKH with no proper reply. We are supposed to get the key but were told the bank haven't released the payment yet. When we call to follow up on the status, they just ask us to wait. We couldn’t even view our house and start with the renovation. It's been a month since we get the letter to collect the key once payment done. When we asked for the exact measurement to our unit, they say MKH no longer entertain personal request. I can’t believe it as this is our own house and we don’t even know the exact measurement because the architecture department is too busy with other new projects? So they just ignore the old customer? mad.gif mad.gif

This post has been edited by junji: Aug 10 2015, 07:39 PM
wan_d7
post Aug 16 2015, 06:56 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

I chase them once a week. Now everything is fixed and can finish up my renovation. Just sign up for ASTRO iptv. Waiting for installation next 2 weeks. I saw unifi installer peeps the other day. They say the unit that they were to install was the first unit there to set up unifi. Lulz.
titanck
post Aug 19 2015, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

70% of my floor tiles have to be change, due to really uneven. totally not acceptable
wan_d7
post Aug 19 2015, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

shit that's crazy. which tower are you? Unfortunate for you, they must had hurried up the finishing that they didn't do it properly.

at least for me, The wall where the tv is, I had installed tv consoles and the installer told me the wall in uneven, by just a cm. I don't think that'd caused any (major) problem, and i don't wanna wait no more.
hellobaymax
post Aug 21 2015, 02:17 PM

6 posts

Any 1019sf owner here interested to sell? I had a look at Block B yesterday, keen on forest view. Prefer direct deal with owner, prefer Block A but B also ok. PM me thanks very much.
junji
post Aug 21 2015, 04:11 PM

18 posts

Inspected my unit, so far overall ok just need minor touch up here and there. What worries me is the safety of the common area (nearby swimming) as the wall is quite shallow and pose a danger to children. I hope that the management can look into installing grill to prevent unforeseen circumstances.
junji
post Aug 21 2015, 04:22 PM

18 posts

Am planning to install double pane (sound proof) window to block out outside noise. Anyone know where to do that? Thank you.
titanck
post Aug 21 2015, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(junji @ Aug 21 2015, 04:22 PM)
Am planning to install double pane (sound proof) window to block out outside noise. Anyone know where to do that? Thank you.
Really need tat? I heard it is quite expensive
junji
post Aug 21 2015, 11:33 PM

18 posts

Not to be offensive, but the sound from nearby mosque prayer is very loud to our unit.
Bryan66
post Aug 22 2015, 12:03 AM

25 posts

Hi Everyone,

There are few unit semi-D and condo available now,bumi lot, if you are interested, pls let me know. TQ

Bryan Lai
016-6251356
iamnoor
post Aug 31 2015, 08:33 PM

34 posts

Lift for block b is not functioning.. Anyone knows y?
Xforged
post Sep 1 2015, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
226 posts

Yup im here too. Something wrong with the lift
wan_d7
post Sep 1 2015, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

I've already moved in, and only realised the master bedroom's toilet drain hole is clogging. darn. Luckily they can only do it through the unit down below me. Make sure you guys test those things. especially the toilet floor to see if there're uneven surface.
titanck
post Sep 2 2015, 10:26 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Mine even worst, pipe leaking. Hack a hole on the floor. Can even c the unit below also...!
wan_d7
post Sep 3 2015, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

Anyone who already stayed who applied for unifi (except those whole already have it installed) might need to wait for a moment. I got a friend working with ™ who helped me to do the subscription said that Saville has been suspended grom their installation list for now because the other day, there happen to be problem with the ™ port outside of the building. Could be sabotage by some nuts or even stolen cable. So they take out Saville out of the list momentarily. However, this doesn't stop you from subscribing. So if you happen to call to make susbcription or through an agent, your booking goes into the system but there will be no installation as in their installation system will put Saville as pending. You might be left hanging for few weeks or even months, having a unifi order pending.

We dont know if the cable has already been replace or fix, but i heard existing residents who alrwdy installed it earlier have no problem at the moment so I assume the internet is fine, its just ™ doing their job like lousy shit, and didn't update the list in the installation system. That's what my friend told me. He said if i want to continue registering he can do it but I'll probably wait for some time.

I've asked him to get feedback about it and hopefully could get something tomorrow.
anand85
post Sep 3 2015, 11:51 AM

1 posts

just moved in as well..block b..yea unifi seems to be an issue sad.gif tm told me that it will take them earliest early oct to get it settled sad.gif
wan_d7
post Sep 3 2015, 11:59 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

Their cs will told customer that they are running low on modem. The actual problem is what I've mentioned earlier. Since so many Saville resident alreay complained about no installation, so they suspend it for now.
junji
post Sep 4 2015, 08:06 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(titanck @ Sep 2 2015, 10:26 PM)
Mine even worst, pipe leaking. Hack a hole on the floor. Can even c the unit below also...!
How did it leak? From the wall or external pipe? So scary need to hack.

71 Pages « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0252sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:43 PM