Forum Announcement

Safe Mode | Infrastructure Upgrade Phase 1 Complete

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Purtier - Riway MLM, Deer placenta???

views

junitor
post Jul 5 2013, 01:18 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(kennethz1979 @ Jul 2 2013, 06:48 PM)
Actually I start taking this product since my uncle introduced to me, I am not into the business but I think this product really helps alot of people.
One of my personal experience is my grandmother, she has been sitting on wheelchair for very long time, like almost 8yrs but after taking purtier for 3months, she managed to walk from 1 end of her living room to the other.
Its not like as if she can start walking like normal people again, but to make her walked that distant is already a miracle. My uncle shown us the video of her walking, that is why I'm willing to give it a try.

I am not promoting the product here but just to share my experience, maybe someone here is desperately looking for something that can help their loved ones, I dont know if purtier can help them but its does help my grandmother.
I think its worth giving a try.

I still have the video with me and ofcos I will not post on forum, but if you really want to see it maybe video call me and I will show it.
ok….i have hands eczema (those serious kinds on both my hands and fingers). i will summarise the bloody purtier placenta story.

PRO:

i took one tablet every night for 3 mths.= my hands were completely healed! miracle. so i decided to stop taking it and see if it will last.

it did last. even until now (7-8 mths) my hands are bit rough but..NO eczema!!!! i am very happy.

CONS:

why so damn expensive?

with my result, i am seeking other cheaper brand of deer placenta:

http://cvi.com.my/index.asp
http://www.topnature.co.nz/?page_id=174
http://www.nzhealthfood.com/deer-placenta-200mg.html

or try sheep placenta

how come i need to take the placenta again….well…i was infected with chicken pox and…my right thumb is infected with eczema….only the right thumb, (guess my body was weak after the chicken pox ordeal, went to hospital for 3 days yah.)

so..i will use my right thumb and test out other cheaper brand of deer placenta, see if it works.

nonetheless,

purtier placenta was very effective for me. but i will buy it only during an emergency.

best part about this placenta is that, i called it the best medicine i ever taken because once my hands are healed, i dun need to take it again (screw them for saying u need to take it everyday and 3-4 tablets per day, bloody sales gimmicks)

sad to say, such wonderful stuff had fallen into the hands of evil marketing trading company like purtier who charges like what? RM8888 per 7-8 box? screw them.

lets all search for alternatives.

the end.

This post has been edited by junitor: Jul 5 2013, 01:23 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0546sec    6.82    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th January 2020 - 09:07 AM